Tree Branch Cakery Reviews

8 Reviews for Tree Branch Cakery

1 User photo

Tree Branch Cakery 1

Gloria · Married on 11/05/2017

Lindsay was responsive and flexible when we requested a dozen more cupcakes a few weeks before the wedding. We ordered a three tier red velvet cake and an assortment of cupcakes (chocolate PB, lemon and vanilla, carrot cake). She provided complimentary delivery to Cedars of Lebanon SP and was on time. Everything was pretty and delicious! Highly recommend Tree Branch Cakery!

Sent on 12/26/2017
    Tree Branch Cakery 2

Tree Branch Cakery's reply:

Thank you Gloria! It was our pleasure to help you celebrate your special day.

Ashley · Married on 03/25/2017

We are so unbelievably grateful we found Lindsay! We met with 5 or so other bakers and were either uber overpriced (we only wanted buttercream no fondant) or the cake was to wet or the buttercream was too whippy. Lindsay has by far the best combination of moist cake and buttercream consistency. She was super easy to work with and always made time for my questions. She has so many flavors to choose from and you cannot go wrong with any of them!! She absolutely killed my husband's groom's cake (a 3-d Titans Jersey). Our actual wedding cake was the talk of the day and I still am receiving compliments not only on the detail, but the TASTE! Most wedding cakes are dry or messy looking. Lindsay's taste so fresh and soft as if she just put it together. Her delivery was on point and we were thrilled with her service. She is so kind and is very flexible. I wish I could share pictures on here as I would brag on her all day!

Sent on 04/21/2017

Tree Branch Cakery's reply:

It was such a pleasure to work with both of you to create your cakes. Thank you for picking Tree Branch Cakery and letting us add a little extra sugar to your special day.

Michelle · Married on 05/28/2016

I hadn't decide if I was going to do a Grooms Cake, and then at the last minute decided I wanted to. I found Lindsey and she was super helpful in wanting to know the details so she could create the cake that I wanted. She took my idea and blew us all away. My husband is a nerd so i had her do three of his favorite D&D books stacked on top of one another, they looked so real we had people trying to move them thinking he left his books out on the table. I wish I would have had her do my wedding cake.

Sent on 08/16/2016

joan · Married on 07/04/2014

Our cake was exactly what we wanted and more. The flavors of the three layers were not your basic flavors which made the cake even more of a great conversation piece.

Sent on 01/12/2015

Kayla · Married on 06/28/2014

Lindsey did a great job with both my main wedding cake and the groom's cake. She did absolutely everything I asked and payed close attention to every detail. I even changed the theme of the groom's cake at the last minute and she did perfect!! She had to travel somewhere around 3 hours to get the cakes to the wedding and she arrived before schedule and the cakes were in perfect condition! I would highly recommend her. She is both professional and extremely talented!!

Sent on 01/12/2015

Janice · Married on 10/18/2013

Lindsay was amazing! She created a design that complimented our venue and our invitations perfectly. She also made a groomscake that guests still talk about. Not only were the cakes beautiful but the flavors were delicious!

Sent on 01/05/2015

Brianna · Married on 11/17/2017

We can't say enough positive things about our experience with Tree Branch Cakery. She made our cake dreams come to life, and was so great to work with. She answered questions, offered tips, and was very straightforward about what was doable for our style and budget. The end result was beautiful and tasty. Our guests-- even the picky ones who only eat their granny's chocolate cake-- were so pleased. We're so thankful Tree Branch Cakery was a part of our big day!

Sent on 02/10/2018

Jen · Married on 09/05/2015

3.5

Lindsay was wonderful to work with. I provided her a picture of what I wanted and she made it happen. And the cake tasted great! She offered a great selection for taste testing and explained the different options to us.

Sent on 08/15/2016