Treasure Island Hotel Weddings and Events Reviews

84 Reviews for Treasure Island Hotel Weddings and Events

KRISTIN · Married on 03/10/2013

3.8
      3.5

Beautiful Flower bouquet! It was included in my elegance package which I received through Treasure Island, and it was exactly how I wanted it.

Sent on 03/27/2013

Carlene · Married on 07/02/2006

3.8
      2.5

The Treasure Island wedding chapel was great! but what else can you expect from a Las Vegas wedding machine?

Value for the package was good in my opinion as well, we got the 2nd to the top of the line (at the time), and it included a night in a huuuuuuge wonderful suite, breakfast, some pictures, and my hair, makeup, and a manicure.

Sent on 01/02/2008

Amanda · Married on 03/19/2006

3.4
      3.5

We went back the next day to pick up our picture package. The pictures rocked, they were perfect, the photographer even photoshopped a recent cat scratch that was next to my wedding ring. This is where they really tried to upsell up on buying the entire disc for over $700 dollars. The package we purchased was only $500 so we weren't interested in increasing our budget that much. Once we said no thanks the demenor of the sales staff changed a bit and we were rushed to get out.
    The officiant was very nice, very professional and perfect for a simple quick wedding with little rehearsal.
    I recommend this venue for inexpensive weddings.

Sent on 05/10/2008
  • Toni

Toni · Married on 10/01/2010

0.5

Flowers were beautiful, but they have a very limited selection to choose from and you are charged if you decide to bring your own flowers. The officiant was very nice and funny. He made us feel very comfortable.

Sent on 10/05/2010

Hollis · Married on 10/30/2006

2.8
      3.5

While the casino was a lovely and exciting place to hold a wedding and reception, Treasure Island was not at all flexible with the dates that my husband and I had originally wanted. The largest issue was that we needed to give the casino at least 3 months in advance to use some of the services we wanted for our wedding. Even though those services were available at the time of our wedding, the casino wouldn't provide them for us because we did not reserve the un-used services 90 days prior. The people serving us would have been the same people if we were on the pirate ship (this is what we wanted the most-- to have our ceremony on the pirate ship), but we had to have ours in the chapel instead. Other than this irking issue, the casino was a bustling place, and for that reason we were rushed in and out of the ceremony (even though our was the only ceremony that evening) and our reception. At least we still had fun!

Sent on 11/17/2007

Kassandra · Married on 09/11/2010

2.6
      2.0

I was not impressed with what we got for the price we paid. We purchased a wedding package that cost about $1300 and they wouldnt even give us a discounted rate on our room at the hotel! We also had an awful time with the person that was ordering our pictures for us. She was very rude and not very helpful. The wedding coordinator that we worked with was very nice and easy to work with but over all for the value, I wouldnt recommend them.

Sent on 09/28/2010
  • Y

Yvonne · Married on 05/11/2013

2.4
      2.0

I will alwasy have a special place in my heart for this hotel, My husband and I got engaged here and have stayed many times. When we started talking about having a small wedding of course the chapel here was our first choice for sentimental reasons at first when we saw it though it was nice manager very nice and price is reasonable. my reason for a poor rating is purely on Claudia this does not reflect on Mgr or other girl (her name starts with a B sorry cant remember but she was soo helpful answered all my question and took time to pay attention to detail as far as wedding procession and music arrangements) but Claudia was extremely unproffesional and annoyed with questions had a couple conversations on the phone about upgrading flowers she was outright rude and made me change my mind about getting an upgrade I decided to go with outside flowers at the last minute (FYI $100 charge stated in contract) which was perfectly fine other than the fact that claudia while I was changing into my dress 10 minutes before i was going to wlaking down the aisle full of love and emotions rudely tells me "you know its a $100 charge for outside flowers!" I was a little shocked that she would be so classless as to tell me this before minutes before saying my vows It really put a damper at the moment of being a bride! I asked her to talk to my (then) fiance about this later( maybe after the ceremony or at our appointment the next day to get our photos ) I couldnt deal with this right now instead of waiting she walked right out to my husband and said we have a problem didnt take him off to the side infront of family and friends said she needed the $100 right If it wasnt for our interaction and bad one at that with Claudia this rating would have been much better beatuiful chapel Minister was awesome so sad that her negativity and rudeness will be part of my wedding day. for what its worth other girls that work there would have given a 4.8 p.s only had ceremony no reception here.

Sent on 05/24/2013

Ryan · Married on 09/06/2014

1.0

It's a nice venue and good value for the packages. BUT the primary person that deals with customers is Misha. She is not responsive to e-mails and usually doesn't know anything other than the packaged itineraries. Once we paid our deposit, our e-mails were unanswered and we felt like we were mostly blown off and told that she would work on our wedding once it got within 30 days. She also does not share information that you need to know unless you ask her- things like what time you need to be there. She offers excuses like "we are very busy", "the sound guy deals with that and her is not here", and "I don't know what is wrong with my brain". Bianca in the Chapel is great and their minister is great also. Our ceremony did turn fantastic but it was mostly because of Bianca and the minister running it. It is a good venue that is reasonably priced, so I would not avoid it all together but deal with Bianca if you can.

Sent on 09/08/2014

1.2
      1.0

The wedding we had was a beautiful wedding. Claudia was the worst wedding coordinator I have ever seen in my life. She did absolutely nothing on the day of our wedding. Being our wedding coordinator she did not even introduce herself to us.
    We were supposed to get a call 30 days prior to finalize the wedding. We did not. I expected to not have everything ready, the rooms, the chapel, etc. since we were in the dark. We received more service from Bianca, the lady at the chapel desk, who was not part of our wedding coordination when we arrived. If you are expecting to be treated as it is your special day then you need to go somewhere else. The wedding was beautiful, it was our special day regardless of the lack of customer service we received from Claudia. She was unfriendly, rude and snappy. Not something you want to experience on your wedding day. We saw her for a total of maybe 4 minutes the entire time.
    We bought the cheapest package, maybe that is why they treated us the way they did. I have read rave reviews about TI and we were not one of the good experiences. I feel if Claudia does not like her job, which was apparent to us, then they should put her in a position where she smiles. We did not see one from her. I understand maybe she has seen a bunch of Bridezillas but we are casual and calm people who do not mind skipping some of the details. There was not a reason for her to be so rude. I would have have at least expected an introduction, not a "Do you have the money for the minster?"

Sent on 05/14/2013