Treasure Island Hotel Weddings and Events Reviews

84 | Las Vegas, NV

84 Reviews for Treasure Island Hotel Weddings and Events

Courtney · Married on 05/03/2013

Everything was perfect, highly recommend TI wedding venue!

Sent on 05/26/2013

Jared · Married on 10/11/2012

The people were great to deal with. Made it supper easy on us to do everything through emails and a few phone calls.

Sent on 05/27/2013

TI was really helpful in arranging my wedding reception from overseas, they found the decorations I wanted for the room and centrepieces and helped keep costs down so I wasn't too far over budget. I was amazed by the way the room turned out, and the staff on the night were super friendly and made sure the bride & groom were looked after.

Sent on 05/14/2013

Sarah · Married on 01/31/2012

Our experience in getting married in the West chapel at Treasure island was very positive. We arranged the classic package through the wedding planners, Katie was my lead planner and was very patient and helpful. The event was planned by email and phone as we live in UK, even so the responsiveness and customer care made everything easy.

They arranged the service, music, flowers, a dressing room for me, photographer, had the ceremony recorded on DVD and looked after everything for us. As part of the package you also get some fizzy bubbles, heart shaped chocolates and a marriage certificate holder.

We got some photos as part of the package, and the photographers have an office in TI itself near the wedding chapel which is helpful if you are keen to look them over and choose your photos.

The staff on the day were super friendly and upbeat and so enthusiastic, just what we needed to get us set. Also, they arranged for Reverend Cameron to marry us, which was a wonderful gift in itself.

I had worried about booking a venue I had never seen, it is exactly as in the photos, and left us feeling incredibly lucky and happy to have married there.

A great start to married life !

Sent on 02/05/2012

Sonia · Married on 11/11/2011

They were amazing! I can not wait until we go back for our anniversary.

Sent on 12/05/2011

Sheilla · Married on 09/11/2010

Treasure Island was the absolute most wonderful experience. From the food the helpfulness off all the staff, it really made my day amazing and worry free.
    We had planned on an outdoor ceremony, but due to weatjer had to move it indoors and TI was more than accomadating in helping make it all beautiful.
    My guests especially liked the inclusiveness of the hotel being attached to the casino, so everyone could dance the night away care-free.
    Ms. Marthene Bang was great to work with and walked thru every detail to be sure our special day went off without a hitch.

Sent on 11/17/2010
  • vegasbride

Erin · Married on 03/12/2010

TI was an awesome place to stay-- and really gave us the central location we were hoping for. The rooms are newly renovated, and fully equipped with the most comfortable bed of all time. We had a really nice view of the strip from the room, and although it was normal-sized, it didn't feel too overcrowded when me, my bridesmaids and ring maid were getting ready the morning of the wedding.

TI Chapel: Everything was beautiful, and so well taken care of. It started when they told me the officiant I really wanted didn't work Fridays (my WC pulled some strings and we got him!). The flowers were gorgeous and waiting for us in the bridal suite. The WCs helped the boys pin their boutonnieres on. I was so happy with our flowers, and felt like we made off like bandits with what we ended up paying for 3 additional bouquets and boutonnieres. The WCs who were working the day of our wedding were amazing— I ended up dropping the ceremony music off the day of the wedding and unbeknownst to me there was something wrong with our copy. Instead of bothering me with it, the ladies took care to burn a new copy and everything worked seamlessly. I HIGHLY recommend TI for any future Vegas Brides!

Sent on 03/25/2010
  • nataliedelgado2010

natalie · Married on 12/15/2009

We used TI as our reception venue. Our wedding and reception was held on December 15, 2009. On December 14, we went to TI where our reception was going to be held to meet with our DJ and photographer. The catering manager as well as the lighting technician came in to go over set up and lighting with us and our dj. They were very professional and answered any questions we had. On December 15, when we walked in, we were very excited to see how the room was when we first walked in. Everything was perfect! The food was good. We had potato soup to start, salad, and then for our main course, we had chicken, mashed potatoes and vegetables. The cake was also delicious and very pretty! The only I would advise is that that if you want to save your cake for a year, do not get the custard filling (which is what we had) because you won't be able to eat it for your one year anniversary (if that's important to you).

I also had my hair and makeup as well as my matron of honor's hair and makeup done by TI. The staff was very professional and did an AWESOME job!!!They came to our room because their spa was still under construction, were on time, and very friendly.

Sent on 12/20/2009

Heather · Married on 09/06/2009

I could not have been any happier with the way our wedding turned out. It was like a fantasy wedding that I never thought I would get. I wanted this huge all out wedding and my husband wanted me to have anything I wanted. Everywhere we went it came to so much money, money that we didnt have. So as a joke my husband said lets just get married in las vegas by elvis. That was supposed to be a joke but than it dawned on me, why not. Minus the elvis bit. So he went looking and found Treasure Island. We got married on the treasure Islands show ship in front of everyone and the hotel. It was awesome. Than as a last minute surprise we found out that the pirate from the show was going to fly down from the crows nest with our wedding rings. It was great!!! It was a short ceramony but had everything that you could imagine. The pictures and video that they make for you were just as jaw dropping. We just got our photos in the mail and we just love how they turned out!!! I would definitally recommend this to anyone looking for a place to get married. Plus you get a vacation all in one. We live in Illinois and took a road trip and drove all the way to Vegas and than to Colorado for our honeymoon.

Sent on 11/17/2009

Christina · Married on 10/17/2008

I would recommend Treasure Island Resort and Casino 100%!!! They did such a great job with everything! They were accomodating, understanding, they never pressured us to spend more money, they were honest, helpful... I could go on and on.

My husband and I were on a tight budget and they really helped us a stay in that budget without making us feel bad. We would call back and make changes to food or beverages and they never got mad. The day of the reception, we ended making some last minute changes and they were completely fine with it. it was so nice to not worry about anything.

They also set up the room beautifully! We didn't add any extra decorations, we just used the ones that came standard and it looked great. We also had a guest book table and we thought it looked plain, so they brought out colored linen and candle to 'spice' it up. They didn't even think twice.

My husband and I looked for a long time at different venues and this was a no brainer. They are completely affordable, and you get a hotel suite complimentary. It was nice to not have to put out more money for a room.

Sent on 11/09/2008

Erin · Married on 09/07/2008

Great ladies that work there. Made a bad trip a great and memorable wedding.

Officiant Dr. Lederman was FANTASTIC!

Sent on 10/07/2008

Kristen · Married on 08/16/2008

Having my wedding at Treasure Island in Las Vegas was the easiest thing imaginable. They gave us a HUGE list of music that we could use for walking down the aisle and for the end of the ceremony, and we got to choose the music that we wanted.

Sent on 08/29/2008

Heather · Married on 06/21/2008

Made our wedding fantastic and fun. We were married on the priate ship and it was awesome! The wedding planners are great and everything went so smoothly.

Sent on 07/26/2008

Sara · Married on 01/12/2007

I was married here in 2007 the staff was wonderful they listened to everything I had to say worked with me on what I wanted they day came out amazing. The flowers were beautiful the pictures were beyond what i thought they would be all and all i would tell anyone to get married here.

Sent on 08/17/2008

Carla · Married on 06/30/2006

I planned my ceremony over the phone from another state. They helped me pick my music, order our flowers, unity candle. Basically everything for the ceremony. They were very professional and organized. I was extremely pleased.

Sent on 09/28/2008

candice · Married on 05/07/2006

The venue was top notch. Absolutely beautiful and a great value.

Sent on 07/25/2008
  • Mrs. V V

Future · Married on 06/28/2014

We used the West Chapel for our ceremony and it was beautiful. Misha took great care of us the day of. We had more people come than we had anticipated so the chapel was really full. No one reserved a spot for my parents, flower girl, and ring bearer, so make sure that there is space for everyone. That was my only tiny issue. Everything was great!

Sent on 07/02/2014

Alise · Married on 02/15/2014

I chose to plan my wedding at Treasure Island because I wanted something stress free, beautiful, and fun. That is exactly what I got. The service e at the chapel was great. Everything went just as it was supposed to. The reception was beautiful as well. The food was great and there was plenty for all our guests. I would definitely recommend TI for anyone's wedding or special event.

Sent on 03/04/2014

The food was delicious. The cake was beautiful. The staff were very accommodating.
    I highly recommend Treasure Island Catering as well as the Wedding Chapel at TI to get married.
    Our photographs were beautiful. The DJ was great.

Sent on 05/08/2013

Gwyneth · Married on 11/11/2011

We had an excellent experience at Treasure Island. We had an existing love for casinos and thought it would be perfect to celebrate and have our wedding there. The value is excellent and we had the same consultant from the first contact. We had our ceremony and reception in the Event Center partition. The size was perfect and the staff was extremely friendly and helpful. Half the time you didn't notice them come by and take your plate or notice when they broke down the chairs from the ceremony. Everything was fabulous. And if you're a casino person we definitely recommend this venue. However if you're not comfortable with cigarette smoke, I would not recommend it because even in the non-smoking sections it's still faint. We had an adult-only ceremony and reception partially because of the environment and that we preferred to not have kids around in the smokey areas. Overall, though, it was an excellent experience.

Sent on 11/14/2011

HILLARY · Married on 06/11/2008

I knew that I didn't have a lot of money and I wanted to get the most for my money. My husband and I had family that would have to fly in from all over the country, so we decided what better place to have everyone meet than Vegas. Here we didn't have to worry about transportation, keeping people entertained. But I wanted a classic wedding (not cheap). TI did a great job. THey took care of everything for me. I didn't have to worry about anything. I was a beautiful ceremony. And the hotel really took care of us after the wedding also. Wedding shouldn't have to stress out the bride and TI really made that happen for me and the price was right

Sent on 10/10/2008

erika · Married on 04/26/2014

Everything was beautiful and wonderful. The staff was amazing! Very attentive and fast. The DJ was very talented and placed great music so everyone was on the dance floor. Hava did an unbelievable great job. The food was amazing it was soo delicious! It was the perfect day.

Sent on 04/29/2014

Tiffany · Married on 10/26/2013

We have an amazing wedding at TI! The coordinators made everything simple, the service was excellent, and our guests raved about the food!!!

Sent on 11/17/2013

Eric · Married on 11/10/2012

Everything was great. Would have been nice to have a meeting with the actual photographer the day before to go through a list of photos to be taken. We forgot to do some because it was kind of "on the fly"

Sent on 05/09/2013

You will not regret having your wedding at this beautiful and elegant chapel.

Sent on 11/10/2012