Tre Fiori Floral Studio Reviews

Tre Fiori Floral Studio 5
Tre Fiori Floral Studio 6
Tre Fiori Floral Studio 7

Nicole · Married on 09/20/2015

Lisa was amazing! We were beyond satisfied with her professionalism and attention to detail for our wedding. She collaborated with our ideas and took it to a whole new level. We loved all of our flowers and would recommend Tre Fiori Floral Studio to anyone who is looking for a high quality florist for their events!

Sent on 02/04/2016

Susan · event on 09/16/2015

Lisa is amazing and very creative. She was able to make a bouquet that was so personal and beautiful. She has a way of turning flowers into a piece of artwork that represents you. Amazing can't say enough good things about this business.

Sent on 01/21/2016

Kelliann · Married on 09/05/2015

I first met Lisa last year when my sister was getting married. She did an amazing job at her wedding and went above and beyond to make everything perfect. So when it came time for my wedding, I knew just one thing, our flowers would be done by Lisa and no one else. I wasn't really sure what flowers I wanted when we first met and I realize that may have made it a little harder for Lisa to capture my vision. I pretty much only told her, "pale flowers and minimal yellow". But somehow, she read my mind and everything was perfect. The colors and flowers she picked all went together flawlessly. She was so on top of the set up and take down and everything looked better than I could even imagine. She is the absolute best!

Geoff · Married on 09/05/2015

Lisa is the best! We met with her discussed what we wanted and went over all available options before our big day. Ultimately we were so impressed with Lisa because not only did she pull off a beautiful array of flowers but her judgment with what colors and styles would work best truly made for a exceptional experience.

Karissa · Married on 08/15/2015

I found Lisa through her Instagram page. I was searching #temeculaweddings and there was a post of a beautiful bouquet. I called Lisa 12 days before our Wedding and needed my bridal bouquet, Groom's boutonnière and my Father and son. Lisa took all of my stress and worry away as soon as I met her. I showed her several different posts and pictures that I preferred. After discussing our budget, Lisa knew the perfect choices to attain my dream. Lisa also referred my wedding photographer to me. Lisa is a terrific people person with an eye for floral design that can only be called what it is, a gift.

Caitlin · Married on 08/14/2015

My flowers were more beautiful than I imagined! She took my vision and made it even better, I highly recommend tri floral.

Sent on 01/27/2016

I can't say enough AMAZING things about Lisa & her business Tre Fiori Floral Studio. I was referred to her by a friend who was one of her past brides. She was the first and only florist I went to for my wedding. She was absolutely amazing with helping me decide which flowers to choose for my June wedding, as I only had a small vision of what I wanted. Her enthusiasm about the flowers we were choosing was incredible, she knew so much about each flower. She also had so many fun suggestions for my bouquet, centerpieces and flowers around our venue. She made our wedding day even more beautiful than I had pictured. She made this eucalyptus drapery over our gazebo come to life more than I had even dreamed of with a beautiful fabric behind it and was able to then transfer it to our head table. She truly was there for me as not only a client and a bride, but also as if she was a friend. I felt comfortable talking to her about anything; be it flower choice, changing centerpieces or our budget. She was there for every question or concern I had and was always sure to contact me if she had any questions. On the day of my wedding she even surprised me with some beautiful flowers that we didn't think we were going to be able to get for my bouquet. Lisa is extremely organized, totally worked with our budget and she was prompt and professional. I wish I could get married again just so we could continue having fun planning. I plan on using Tre Fiori Floral Studio for any future flower needs that I have. Thank you again Lisa!

Julie · Married on 05/15/2015

Tre Fiori worked with me for our budget.. She did not fall short of quality! My boquet was absolutely STUNNING! I still have them, dried and in a vase. She really went the extra mile to makes use everything was perfect. Highly recommended!!!

J · Married on 02/05/2015

Lisa of Tre Fiori is so incredibly talented. She has a unique eye and is absolutely wonderful to work with!

Sent on 01/20/2016

Lisa's hands down the most nicest sweetest caring person I have ever met! I was her first wedding ever that she had done with her company and I would have never known that if she didn't tell me. She was so professional, knowledgable about the flowers and very prompt and communicated very well. I told her my vision and she found everything I wanted and worked really hard to make it perfect! She is very meticulous about her work and very picky about her flowers! Her vendors are the best flower vendors around and she drives hours to get the freshest flowers available that will make your day so special! From the first time I met her I felt like I already new her! she is about building a relationship with her clients and getting to know the bride and the brides taste to make sure it's the best day ever! She was on time and the flowers and venue was decorated in a timely manner! She had plenty of supplies with her just in case someone's flower got ruined before the ceremony even started! (And trust it happened a couple of times). For my wedding I had all roses which are the most expensive in the market and Lisa gave me the best price and provided me with beautiful large gorgeous flowers! She takes pride in her work and it is a hobby not a job she enjoys working with brides because weddings are special to her! Her favorite part is making the brides bouquet which she personally makes and takes the time to make sure it is picture perfect!!! She wants her brides happy! She communicated with me every step of the way and I am so happy to say that if I ever need flowers in the future she is my go to girl! I had the best wedding ever and most beautiful venue all because of Lisa without her touch it would've been plain and boring! She took my ideas and brought them to life! I have and will continue to only refer her to all of my friends and family who are getting married....

Sent on 01/27/2016

Tracey Lundy · Married on 01/18/2019

Gorgeous flowers/ amazing customer service

Lisa’s flowers were BEAUTIFUL!
    Her hospitality during our consultation was so appreciated and her organized way of getting your ultimate vision for your wedding/event was fun & quick!
    Everything turned out absolutely gorgeous and I was so grateful for all the time and effort she put into our design!

Sent on 01/30/2019
    Tre Fiori Floral Studio 8
    Tre Fiori Floral Studio 9

I worked with Lisa on all the florals for our wedding on September 26th 2015. After having one lengthy conversation with one company and never receiving a quote, and then contacting multiple different companies and also not hearing back I was a little hesitant with even hiring a florist and was at the point of "I can totally do this myself" YEAH RIGHT! But then we found Lisa (She was a referral from a family friend) and it was a night and day experience from what I previously encountered, she was extremely knowledgable on the different types of flowers that would be in season, and was helpful in finding more affordable options that looked identical to the pricier options (I had champagne taste with a beer budget), and the best part? SHE WAS RESPONSIVE, that is probably the most important part of finding a great vendor, because how else are you supposed to trust them with such an important day if you can't trust that they'll get back to you? We never once had this issue with Lisa and I am eternally grateful for her making our day so stress free. I allowed her to use her creativity with the arrangements and Im so happy I did because they were beautiful and even better then I had envisioned. She was even patient and worked with me through multiple center piece redesigns, which Im sure could have been frustrating but she never once expressed that. Thank you Lisa for being so great and I will definitely refer you to anyone I know! Looking forward to seeing your creations in May for my sisters wedding!!

• User6242087 · 2+ years ago

Tre Fiori Floral Studio produces absolutely stunning arrangements for any occasion. I had the studio produce an arrangement for a memorial. I liked how the arrangement used a variety of flowers, placed in a non-traditional fashion. I wish I would get married again so I can use her for my wedding flowers.

Sent on 01/20/2016