93 Reviews for TRAXX ENTERTAINMENT

Microphones (10)
MC (9)
Liability Insurance (3)
93 TRAXX ENTERTAINMENT Reviews

INCREDIBLE!! Vincent and Lynette did an excellent job planning the time line and feeling of our wedding. The OMG package is worth every penny. Vince and Jaydee delivered the BEST host/dj service ever!! Compliments galore from all of our guests. Great Job Traxx!! ❤️The Pageaus

Profile Picture Sarah, 4/14/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

We had a wonderful experience with this company. They were so helpful on the big day & really made our evening a night to remember. Vince kept us on track the whole time and they even had an awesome surprise for us at the end of our night! I would 100% recommend Traxx to anyone throwing a party or tying the knot! Our guests could not get over how much fun our reception was (all thanks to Traxx)!! We loved them & couldn't have asked for better entertainment!

Profile Picture kera, 3/10/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Vince was extremely professional, fun, and absolutely a great choice. He knew when to bring the crowd up, and how to manage the crowd. Additionally, he was just an all around professional - asked us if he could get us drinks, etc....just little things he didn't have to do. Thank you!

Profile Picture Derek, 1/27/18, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Vince and his staff were fabulous to work with!! Made this part of the wedding process, which could be very stressful, EASY and FUN! Vince catered to all of our needs in a timely matter, had excellent suggestions, and made sure our special night went just as planned... even to me, and I'm a perfectionist! Thank you 100 times over traxx, for helping to give us a night to always remember!

Profile Picture Marisa, 1/21/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Traxx Entertainment was wayyyyyy more than what my husband and I expected! Vince was THE BEST!!!! We are from Louisiana so people know we love to party and Vince brought Louisiana to Florida! My family and friends had a blast! From coordinating everything at the reception to know what kind of music to play. Vincent and Lynette were so professional with making sure my husband and I had the best reception ever! We have heard nothing but great things from our wedding and we know it was because of Traxx Entertainment! Look no further.....Traxx Entertainment is who you need to go with. TRUST ME, you will NOT be disappointed!!
-Kim & Eric Graham

Profile Picture Kimberly, 1/7/17, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

The entire Traxx Entertainment team is phenomenal. They have such great energy and really keep guest dancing the night away. I wouldn't have chosen anyone else! Highly Recommended!!

Profile Picture Dina, 10/22/16, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Vince and his guys literally had 90% of my wedding guests dancing the entire time. SUCH great energy and super professional. Not one complaint, you cannot go wrong hiring these guys for your event. Especially if you want people to be talking about how much fun it was for weeks after!

Profile Picture Megan, 10/1/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Book with Traxx! Great service, exceeded our expectations and made our wedding so special. Vince had everyone on the dance floor, it was so great to see everyone enjoying themselves. They add several special touches to make your special day even better. So happy with the services - I would highly recommend Traxx for your wedding.

Profile Picture Nicole, 9/17/16, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Vince and his team at Traax came highly recommended by our wedding planner and I see why! From the moment we all met, we knew it was a great match. They are more than just a DJ service, delivering complete entertainment. The extra services and surprises they provided for my daughter and her now husband, made their day even that much more special. They helped make our reception an unforgettable party!

Profile Picture M, 7/22/16, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

From the first phone call, the professionalism of the team at Traxx was evident. We met with Vince, who is awesome, and had us excited about working with them in no time. It's so hard to know what you're going to get from a DJ, without having seen them in action, so seeing that professionalism in our first meeting was key. Vince and Lynette were great about keeping in touch during the planning process, and had cool spreadsheets and suggestions for music we could use.

On the day of the wedding, we met our MC & DJ team - Nick and Jared. Let me tell you these guys blew everyone away. If I could give Nick 10 stars, I would. He had everyone on the dancefloor, and even the ones who couldn't dance were telling me this DJ was amazing, and that's what make a party.

They even had a few special things that we planned for (our private last dance was the most memorable part of the wedding for us) and some surprises that nobody was expecting. I'll keep those to myself so as not to ruin the fun!

Don't hesitate to book these guys, they're awesome!

Profile Picture User5302068, 2+ years ago, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

Can I give ten stars? Twenty? Traxx and owner Vince were beyond awesome. Words can't describe how happy we are with his services. He went above and beyond to make sure we were taken care of, that we got what we wanted out of our wedding day, and that it was as special as it could be. Vince was so nice and easy to work with, and I felt very comfortable even just talking on the phone with him. He was very responsive. He helped us create a very personalized and FUN wedding and was very understanding and accommodating with our requests and musical visions, as we are music/party lovers and had a very specific idea of what we wanted for our reception. Even though we couldn't use Traxx for our ceremony (I really wanted a live acoustic guitarist) Vince still spent more than an hour on the phone with me helping me figure out a ceremony plan, as I have no experience with weddings and didn't have a wedding planner. He also agreed to help cue everyone for the ceremony and make sure the moms and bridal party did their thing as planned. He even made a special visit to our venue to talk with the coordinators there and make sure he knew what the place looked like. The wedding went so smoothly, and Vince made sure everything went as scheduled. Throughout the night Vince made sure that my husband and I were fed, watered, happy and taken care of. Even though everyone said we'd never get to - we drank, danced, ate a TON, and were so happy all night because Vince took care of everything. The music was amazing and it was a throw down dance party just like we wanted. Everyone, even the older guests, had a fantastic time. He had great techniques to get everyone on the dance floor, he wasn't cheesy, and he was enthusiastic and fun. He surprised us with some really fun special dances. Finally, the private last dance and sparkler sendoff were absolutely unforgettable. Our wedding day was beyond perfect and I know much of this is because of Traxx and their wonderful service. THANK YOU!

Profile Picture Cristina, 4/30/16, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ, Unique Services (Other)
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

Working with Traxx was great. They came recommended by our photographer and we were grateful for that. Vince was a pleasure to work with, had a lot of great ideas and did an amazing job at entertaining us and our guests all night. I simply cannot say enough great things about Traxx and would highly recommend them to anyone for any occasion!

Profile Picture Linda, 4/24/16, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Traxx (Lynette and Joe specifically) provided our music for the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. Not only were they affordable and easy to communicate with in the months and weeks prior to the wedding, but they were great at what they do. We had a large wedding with a mix of ages, and the DJs continued to play music that kept the dance floor full from beginning to end! Everyone keeps calling/texting/emailing us about how much fun they had and mention how EPIC our DJ was! Every time they sat down to get a bite of food, another great song came on so they had to hit the dance floor (and very little gets between my friends/family and food!)! I highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Katie and Greg, 3/12/16, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ

My photographer had recommended Traxx Entertainment as that was who he had used for his wedding. And you know a vendor is good if someone that is in the wedding business chooses to use them! It was the perfect fit for our wedding. Not only did Vincent provide the music for both our ceremony and reception, he provided so much guidance and items that made our wedding unique. Not to mention the absolute perfection that was their uplighting! I could not have chosen a better DJ/MC. Every song felt like it was chosen by us. They read the crowd impeccably and kept everyone dancing the entire night. Would recommend Traxx to anyone looking for the perfect fit for your wedding or event!

Profile Picture Amy, 2/27/16, 10 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor

Traxx Entertainment is a great entertainment company!!!
We contracted with Vince for our daughter's wedding in January 2016!!! Glad we did! Very professional and personable as well!!!!
Everyone had a great time dancing the night away thanks to Traxx Entertainment!!!
Great job Vince!!!!
Thank you so very much for a job well done!

Profile Picture Morgan, 1/2/16, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Traxx Entertainment is AMAZING! From the very first day we met Vince, we felt right at home, like we had known him for years. I think we met with him for about an hour the first meeting, just really getting to know us and what we expected for our wedding. We met with Vince several times to discuss the wedding and music. We even had meetings over the phone because we lived out of town. Vince always got right back with us, if we ever missed him. The professionalism with Traxx Enterainment is truly the best. Vince had great suggestions for some of the music we were unsure of, and was completely open to our choices, as well. Vince really loves what he does for a living and it shows; sometimes I thought he was more excited for our wedding than I was. But, it really makes you feel good that a vendor is so excited for your day. During the wedding, Vince was our DJ (Traxx pairs you with a DJ based on your personalities so you get the best service for you). At the wedding, Vince got everybody up and dancing, even guests I had never seen dance. Not only that, but Vince is so interactive and truly knows what he is doing. Our entire crowd was fully engaged in what was going on when Vince was talking. ALL of our guests commented on how awesome our DJ was. And, coincidently, two of our guests knew Vince from his home state, which again just made for more great times. Vince didn't just DJ, he truly made our wedding night. Vince even had a surprise firework display for us that we had no idea about. Traxx Enterainment goes ABOVE AND BEYOND the professional standard. We cannot wait to use them again in the future!!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Charlie, 12/19/15, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC

Amazing company! Vince is great and made our day flawless! He had a lot of great suggestions for us. Can't say enough about how happy I am with their service!

Profile Picture ashley, 12/4/15, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

TRAXX, Vince, was wonderful to work with. My daughter and her now husband meet with Vince and went over details. He uses this time to find out what you want and getting all the details. The details being names of parents, grandparents, wedding party so they are introduced correctly. Then the music you want, first and last dance, and all those in between. Vince wants to make sure he plays only you want, no surprises.
The reception was wonderful. Once the music began after dinner, the dance floor was full. Couldn't have asked for more, great fun.

Profile Picture Louise, 11/28/15, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

If you want the most amazing, talented and friendliest DJ, you need to go with Vince from Traxx. I couldn't imagine my day without him. He makes you stress free with helping you during meetings and reads the vibe of your guests. He is what makes your reception the best part of the night! I want to get remarried again just go have Vince as my DJ! My family (even the older family members) rave about him and love how he made the reception wonderful!

Profile Picture Dianne, 11/20/15, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

I had my destination wedding this year in Vero Beach, Florida. I am so thrilled I chose Traxx to be the DJ at my wedding. Vincent has such an awesome and professional personality, and I was impressed that he would frequently check in with me and my husband to see if everything was flowing correct and if I needed anything. Both of the DJs were great at what they did, and had such an amazing selection of music. There was a super simple Excel flow sheet I filled out with my music choices, and we had a 90 minute phone appointment to go over my selections and the timeline. The only reason I didn't give them a 5 star is because there were a few times it was difficult to get ahold of someone with the company and they weren't as punctual as responding to emails as some other vendors, but I did keep in mind that I got married in busy season and they had a lot of events booked. Again, I highly recommend this business if you are looking for a fun energetic DJ!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 10/15/15, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Traxx Entertainment went above and beyond with their service provided. I was over the moon!

Profile Picture Audra, 9/19/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Vince (owner) and his crew are a pleasure to work with. They are incredibly professional, and do everything they can to make sure your event is wonderful. The uplighting was beautiful, and the music was great. There were however, a few things after our wedding that we thought could have been better with their services. When we expressed this to Vince, he was very receptive to our feedback. This was very impressive to us, because it showed us that he actually cares about his business and wants to retain his customers. He appreciated our feedback, and even thanked us again a few days later after we spoke to him. He really went the extra mile to show us that he appreciated us as customers. We look forward to using them again in the future!

Profile Picture Heather, 7/25/15, 10 Reviews
Category: DJ

We hired Traxx Entertainment to provide DJ services at our wedding and I cannot speak highly enough of the work that they did. From the initial meeting with Vince, my husband and I felt extremely comfortable and excited about our wedding. Vince helped us to organize the night and plan various songs for different moments. At the wedding, he vastly surpassed our expectations. He kept the energy up and did a great job of reading our crowd to choose the perfect music. I had a small wedding of about 35 people and I worried that the dance floor would be empty but everyone was so happy with the music. After the wedding, I received so many compliments on Vince. Hiring Traxx was one of the best decisions we made! Highly recommended!

Profile Picture User5273098, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

TRAXX was amazing. They walked me through the entire process and we kind and helpful. I love in Dallas and had a destination wedding in Vero Beach Florida. They did more than expected!!- amy

Profile Picture Amy, 7/16/15, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Vince was such a pleasure to work with! Even almost two years out from planning the wedding, he had everything organized and ready to go. We are an indecisive couple, but when Vince met with us, he was able to get to know our personalities and chose music that really fit us. I have to say the DJ's we had at the wedding were absolutely amazing ( I'm drawing a blank on their names). They really felt the crowd and kept the party going. I pretty much danced the whole night while my husband made the rounds thanking everyone. The final song of the night really brought everything together. The final touch of having a dance with just myself and my husband in the room made it really special. I loved having that moment with him and the sparkler exit was fantastic. From the monogram to the uplighting Traxx was just fantastic and really made our wedding amazing. Thank you so much!

Profile Picture megan, 6/27/15, 8 Reviews