TRAXX ENTERTAINMENT Reviews

TRAXX ENTERTAINMENT 3
TRAXX ENTERTAINMENT 4
TRAXX ENTERTAINMENT 5

Allie · Married on 06/27/2015

Traxx did an amazing job! We hired them for valet parking and to DJ our reception. They really kept our reception upbeat and fun. They were able to read the crowd and play music that everyone could dance to. I loved how they provided a private last dance for me and my husband while they were moving all of our guests up front for our sparkler exit. They even shot off fireworks to bring our special night to an end. I would highly recommend using Traxx for any event that you have.

Sent on 09/16/2015
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 07/25/2015

3.5

Vince (owner) and his crew are a pleasure to work with. They are incredibly professional, and do everything they can to make sure your event is wonderful. The uplighting was beautiful, and the music was great. There were however, a few things after our wedding that we thought could have been better with their services. When we expressed this to Vince, he was very receptive to our feedback. This was very impressive to us, because it showed us that he actually cares about his business and wants to retain his customers. He appreciated our feedback, and even thanked us again a few days later after we spoke to him. He really went the extra mile to show us that he appreciated us as customers. We look forward to using them again in the future!

Sent on 08/22/2015
  • Megan

Megan Stafford · Married on 12/07/2019

DJ at reception

Did well overall. We had two DJs to assist with language barriers. They announced some names wrong and with the wrong people and didn’t play the songs requested for introductions. But overall went well. They do a great private dance which is worth every second. They accepted requests. They were energetic. Met with one person and another was the actual dj. Wish I had met with the actual dj to avoid the mistakes as deceived above.

Sent on 12/13/2019

Brittanny · Married on 08/18/2012

4.2

Everything went well; a few hiccups on the day, due to not being at the rehersal, but overall was satisfied!

Sent on 10/13/2012

3.6
      3.0

Provide play list of which very few were played. Did not follow directions on type of music or specific songs.

Sent on 11/24/2014

3.5
      3.0
      0.5
      1.0

My husband and I are extremely disappointed in Traxx. Communication was less than professional. After paying the deposit, I e-mailed them with a few quick questions and then left a message when I didn't receive a response after 4 weeks. After waiting over a month, my husband decided to step in and called and finally was able to talk to with someone who was very helpful. Lynette came to our rehearsal and did a good job at organizing the wedding party. Everything went smoothly the day of the wedding except for Lynette arguing with my mother in law, the bar service, and other members of our family about how we decided to do the seating, placement, etc. She wanted us to set the DJ up inside because she thought it would be too cold outside that night. My husband and I really wanted to stick to our original plan of dancing outside like most do. Lynette was upset when she got to the venue and argued with everyone about how we set things up. She came to the bridal suit and made me very uncomfortable when she expressed how upset she was about how things were set up according to the original plan and complained about my mother in law to me (my mother in law was defending our decision and told Lynette to stop being rude to her). I felt as though our opinion and preferences were not important since "she was the professional" even though the venue said it was absolutely no problem to make changes to the setting all the way up until guests started to arrive. But Lynette argued that it was too late and said that our guests will not want to dance due to weather. I was an extremely laid back bride and all of our other venders commented on how easy my husband and I were to work with. This is why I am so surprised and bothered by the way Lynette treated me, my family, and our other venders. Wes and Lynette were great as DJ's and our guests loved dancing all night outside with the nice, South Florida weather.

Sent on 02/26/2013

TRAXX ENTERTAINMENT's reply:

Dear Melinda,

It was 51 degrees outside with 29 mph wind gusts on the night of your wedding reception at The Mansion at Tuckahoe on the Intracoastal. I came and walked you & your distinguished guests through a mock wedding ceremony / rehearsal the night before (without charge) because you were are DIY bride and I enjoyed our SKYPE consultations and multiple meetings during your planning process. At Rehearsal on Friday as the temperature dropped, we discussed and agreed that your set up plan #2 would work best given the fact that it was going to be very very cold & windy outside. You and Jason agreed. On Saturday when we arrived we did not have anywhere to set up and neither did your bartender service ... we scrambled to make the best of the situation and keep things cool. We came up with a unique set up arrangement and made phonecalls to get quick permissions from Martin County Parks & Rec to have your dancefloor in front of The Mansion on the brick pavers. The Mansion building blocked much of the incoming wind, however, it was very cold outside ... 51 degrees. We worked our butts off to help you throw an awesome party and keep everyone dancing, and take care of releasing your guest tables to dinner, refilling your drinks often, etc. Thank you for acknowledging that we were great DJ's in your comments. We strive to exceed our customers expectations of a fabulous time and provide outstanding customer service.

Here is the weather history for your date:

Your mom, brother, and other distinguished guests thanked us many times for our help with all aspects of your evening. We hope you had a wonderful honeymoon and we wish you the very best!

Sincerely,
    Lynette

PS: To the DIY brides reading this ... please consider trusting your experienced vendors advice when planning the biggest day of your life.