TRAXX ENTERTAINMENT Reviews

TRAXX ENTERTAINMENT 3
TRAXX ENTERTAINMENT 4
TRAXX ENTERTAINMENT 5

Stephanie · Married on 10/06/2012

Absolutely amazing!!!! They did an awesome job, I will recommend to everyone I know. Vincent was so easy to work with. You can tell they really care and they provide excellent service.

Sent on 10/09/2012

Laura · Married on 09/26/2012

Traxx Entertainment was absolutely fabulous to deal with. Vince was such a big help when it came down to picking out even the simplest song for cutting the cake. He was absolutely amazing. He was so involved and got our song personalities down to a 'T'. We had so many compliments the evening of our wedding and are still receiving them, praising Traxx for such an outstanding job. The dance floor was packed all evening.

If you are having a wedding, this is the company for you!

Sent on 10/03/2012

Cassie · Married on 09/22/2012

Vince and the team from Traxx helped to make our wedding everything we wanted it to be! He was very patient as we made several last minute changes, and everything was perfect. Each song we hand picked was played at the exact right moment and he kept the reception rocking all night long so there was never a dead time on our dance floor. I can't say enough positive things about the level of service we received from Traxx. Definitely above our expectations.

Sent on 10/23/2012

TRAXX ENTERTAINMENT's reply:

Thank You Cassie!! You and John make an amazing couple!! Your family and friends were so exciting and fun to be around!! We are honored to have been a part of your special day!! Wishing you and John all the best!! Keep in touch.

Pamela · Married on 07/21/2012

Wow what a party this team was great. We had a blast and so
    Did our guests. We are so happy with the attention given to us throughout the day and the little extra things given to us. My husband and I felt they trully started a new chapter in our life with happiness.

Sent on 07/26/2012

TRAXX ENTERTAINMENT's reply:

Thanks Pam! Congrats to you & Koch again!!!! It was an honor to be a part of your special day!

Ashley · Married on 07/01/2012

Can I rate higher than 5/5? Seriously, I could not have been happier with the service we received from Vince, Lynette, Isaac, and the rest of the Traxx team. The attention to detail, the extra services and surprises that they provide to make the day that much more special... it's all just amazing. Not to mention the endless times Vince and Isaac sought us out to ask if we needed anything, to make sure that we were having a good time, things that went above and beyond the norm yet seems to be par for the course for them. Anyone getting married (or needing a DJ for any reason) in South Florida needs to book with Traxx!

Sent on 07/02/2012

Fist pump!!!! TY!

Erin · Married on 06/30/2012

We got to work with Vince from Traxx and he did an excellent job at our wedding. He's very personal and professional and kept the party going all night long. All of our guests are still raving about what a good time they had at our wedding and we owe a lot of that to our djs!! The lantern, sparklers, and private last dance really added so much too. Thanks guys!

Sent on 07/10/2012

Aimee-Marie · Married on 05/12/2012

Vince & Wesley are great to work with! They listened carefully to what we wanted & made great suggestions for music selections. The music at our wedding was great & all of our guests had so much fun. I would not hestiate to recommend Traxx!

Sent on 05/20/2012

Maria · Married on 02/11/2012

Vince and Lynette are the best in the business! They were completely professional, kept the energy up and made for a wonderful time! The best part is your second "first dance" - just you and your new spouse alone on the dance floor at the end of the night... and then a sparkler exit. It doesn't get any better! You will love them!

Sent on 03/06/2012

Rob · Married on 01/28/2012

Wes made the reception better than we could ever imagine! The energy and song choice were perfect!! Highly recommend! Great character and Very classy!! Thank you Traxx Ent!!

Sent on 01/30/2012

Marissa · Married on 12/10/2011

Lynette and her team did an amazing job on all of our wedding music. From cocktail hour to our entrance into the reception to the dance floor, Traxx made the night fluid and flawless. Lynette paid close attention to our wants for our playlists and was able to translate our ideas into a perfect mix. All of our guests had a wonderful time and did not want the party to end. The indoor lighting and uplighting were amazing. We would highly recommend Traxx Entertainment to anyone in the Stuart area.

Sent on 01/12/2012

Stephany · Married on 11/12/2011

Traxx's was terrific and really made the reception special. From the beginning to the end, DJ Wesley B and Vince R's professionalism, from the presentation to the daily communications, was second to none.
    They did an excellent job finding the perfect musical pieces to match each part of our wedding.
    It gave me such joy to see so many of our guests up on the dance floor....all night long!

Sent on 01/13/2012

Clare · Married on 11/11/2011

We used Traxx for the DJ, lighting, and "closing ceremonies". We had Vince, he was great. He read the crowd well, and everyone danced all night. He was SUPER helfpul in picking our entrance songs. That was such a painful process for us, and yet he gave great suggestions and made it much less so. We had barely begun picking the songs the first time we met with him on Skype. By time the meeting was over we had it mostly done. Also, the lighting really helped set the mood, a great add on. We loved our monogram above the cake, so fun! Lastly, they help get everyone out of the reception, so you can have one last private dance before having a sparkler exit. It is slightly scary to run thru fire, but the pictures are gorgeous and a great way to exit. All in all an excellent DJ with lots of extras to offer.

Sent on 03/25/2012

Angel · Married on 05/06/2011

could not write enough about Traxx entertainment. He was excellent with presentations, provided an awesome gobo and was on time with everything, I highly recommend this vendor, he even surprised us with some additions at the end

Sent on 12/27/2011

Angela · Married on 02/12/2011

Traxx was helpful from the time I originally called to set an appointment all the way thru until after the wedding. They were professional and so very knowledgable about the wedding industry. They really made the event great- everyone danced and enjoyed.

Sent on 11/02/2011

Cassandra · Married on 10/16/2014

AMAZING!! Vince helped us with a lot of our musIc chooses while we were stuck! He spend hours with us making sure we had every detail done! They really know how to control the crowd and keep you in the loop when things are changing or asking if you need more time on anything! Picking traxx is a no brainer! You don't just get a dj, you are getting entertainment for your wedding that will interact with all you guests and work with all other vendors! So glad I went with traxx!

Sent on 10/27/2014

When I was first making the decision to hire a DJ for the wedding, I knew it was an important decision, but I didn't realize how much a DJ could make your wedding until I hired Vince at Traxx Entertainment. He went so above and beyond what you would expect a DJ to do, and everyone is still talking about what a great job he did. One thing that everyone is saying about our wedding is that EVERYONE was on the dance floor. Traxx did an amazing job of playing music that people from every generation would want to dance to - everyone from college students to my 92 year old grandmother danced throughout the entire night. He has a very detailed list to ensure that every single moment, from the entrances, to the cake cutting, to the bouquet/garter toss is exactly the way you want it. In fact, his list was so detailed that I used it as my reception timeline. Vince with Traxx was also good at taking charge of the bridal party and parents to make sure that we stayed on schedule. Along the same lines, he was good at taking charge of the crowd, but only when needed - I've seen so many DJ's who think that they are the center of attention at the wedding, or on the other hand, just sit quietly at a computer in the corner. Traxx entertainment was neither of these - they're excellent at walking that fine line of being in command enough to MC an event without being overly cheesy. Additionally, he was responsible for one of the most cherished parts of my wedding, which is where he asked the groom to pick a private song for the bride at the end of the night. Meanwhile, all of the guests were escorted outside and provided sparklers for a sparkler send-off while we were sharing our private last dance. When we went outside, we were so overwhelmed to be surrounded in a circle by our loved ones, and to top it all off, Vince had a paper lantern for us to make a wish to end the reception. In my opinion, he went above and beyond what you would expect from a DJ.

Sent on 10/21/2014

Katie · Married on 04/28/2012

Vince, at Traxx Entrainment, has some great ideas...don't be afraid to ask him any questions, or even change your mind on something. He works right with you, and makes your day super fun! I have recommended him, and heard the same comment about him and his services.

Sent on 05/18/2012

Sasha · Married on 11/10/2018

Perfect Wedding Day

Vince did such a great job for us and kept everything on track for us. He engaged the crowd and always checked on us!! Great choice we made by choosing Traxx!

Sent on 12/05/2018

Sarah · Married on 04/14/2018

INCREDIBLE!! Vincent and Lynette did an excellent job planning the time line and feeling of our wedding. The OMG package is worth every penny. Vince and Jaydee delivered the BEST host/dj service ever!! Compliments galore from all of our guests. Great Job Traxx!! ❤️The Pageaus

Sent on 05/05/2018

Lindsey · Married on 10/15/2015

I had my destination wedding this year in Vero Beach, Florida. I am so thrilled I chose Traxx to be the DJ at my wedding. Vincent has such an awesome and professional personality, and I was impressed that he would frequently check in with me and my husband to see if everything was flowing correct and if I needed anything. Both of the DJs were great at what they did, and had such an amazing selection of music. There was a super simple Excel flow sheet I filled out with my music choices, and we had a 90 minute phone appointment to go over my selections and the timeline. The only reason I didn't give them a 5 star is because there were a few times it was difficult to get ahold of someone with the company and they weren't as punctual as responding to emails as some other vendors, but I did keep in mind that I got married in busy season and they had a lot of events booked. Again, I highly recommend this business if you are looking for a fun energetic DJ!

Sent on 10/30/2015

Valorie · Married on 02/16/2014

Vincent from Traxx was great! Very attentive during ceremony to make sure everything is going how you wanted and that everyone is having a good time. Flexible with those indecisive brides like myself :) Patient as well. Music was great, all my guests had a wonderful time. They play music that all ages love and will dance too. Highly recommend!

Sent on 02/27/2014

Michelle · Married on 04/04/2013

Even though it took me awhile to post a review I just wanted to say thank you Vince, you were so amazing and did more for my wedding than you even know. Thank you so much for everything. I know it was last minute and thank you for a wonderful experience. I can't believe you took the time and effort to do that for us. You made it so special and did more than i expected. You made my event! I can't even describe what you did for me but anyone who is thinking about using them don't even look for anyone else do yourself a favor and go with Vince form traxx entertainment. Honestly, that's all I can say!

Sent on 09/01/2013

They were great! The dance floor was full all night long! They also did uplighting and a monogram for us. It turned out great and really made the venue even more beautiful. Loved DJ Nick, the last private dance, and the sparkler send-off. The entire package was a little pricey, but the end result was great!

Sent on 12/09/2014

K · Married on 06/11/2011

Traxx was a great dj. Vince helped us pick out songs and the music was great. There were a few mix ups with names being introduced but other than that it went well. The lantern and sparklers were a great touch. I also loved the private last dance, such a nice touch. Overall, great job!

Sent on 07/01/2011
  • Alexa

Alexa Hoffmann · Getting married on 05/24/2020

Traxx entertainment of the Treasure Coast

I won a drawing for Traxx DJ Entertainment at the Wishful Wedding Bridal Expo.! Vincent Marrafa showcases a contagious energy with a lot of enthusiasm. He is confident and conducts himself in a respectful, positive, and professional manner.

Sent on 09/30/2019

TRAXX ENTERTAINMENT's reply:

Hi Alexa, Thanks for attending the Wishful Wedding Showcase hosted and produced by Traxx Entertainment. We noticed you gave us a 4.6 review (which brings our stellar / impressive average rating down). I don't have you on our client list. Hoping you might consider revising your review of our services when you actually use them in the future. We take great pride in our mission and service to the community. Thank you for stopping by our profile here on Wedding Wire. - Lynette @ Traxx Entertainment