Travis Allison Band Reviews

67 Reviews for Travis Allison Band

Travis Allison Band 1
Travis Allison Band 2
Travis Allison Band 3

Travis Allison and his talented crew played for our wedding reception and were simply outstanding! Consummate entertainers, a huge musical repertoire, expert at reading and adapting to a diverse crowd, extremely easy and fun to work with...I don't think we could have found a better band. Travis took the time to learn new songs just for our event and did a fantastic job. We would work with them again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 10/29/2013

Doug · Married on 09/14/2013

The band was excellent and played a variety of music for all ages. They allowed the groom to play bass for a few songs which was really cool. The band was very accommodating to stay extra time. Guests are still commenting about how much fun the reception was which is in large part thanks to TAB.

Sent on 11/08/2013

Michelle · Married on 05/11/2013

The Travis Allison Band rocked out our wedding!!! My biggest regret of the day is that we didn't hire a videographer so that I could go back and listen to them play again!!!Travis was beyond professional and remembered me and my wedding each time I emailed or called him with a question. He was very responsive and alwys got back to me on the same day which was a huge releif to us planning an out of town wedding! Travis's voice is amazing and the whole band is SO talented! We have gotten more compliments on the band than any other aspect of our wedding! Many have said they were the best wedding band they've ever heard! Everyone danced the night away and had an awesome time thanks to them!! Travis learned and did a solo version of our wedding song for us that had people in tears and may even have been better than the original! I can't thank you all enough and only hope I get to see you perform again!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

Sent on 05/28/2013
  • User2048620 · 2+ years ago

TAB was awesome! They were so professional and easy to work with from the very beginning. Travis is so responsive and helpful from the start and they have such a great song list that covers every type of music. They sounded great and kept everyone on the dance floor on our wedding night. We could not have asked for more from a band and all our guests had wonderful things to say. We had so much fun singing along with them, they made the night so memorable!

Sent on 05/27/2013

Katie · Married on 03/29/2013

Travis and his band were such a great part of this wedding. They really felt the mood of the crowd and kept songs going when people were really getting into it!! The dance floor was never empty. The music was fun, energetic, and just what we asked for. I highly recommend these guys.

Sent on 05/05/2013

Heather · Married on 02/16/2013

The Travis Allison Band rocks! They catered to our musical tastes perfectly and even learned a new song for us! Our friends and family danced the night away and several people expressed that it was "the best wedding band ever". We couldn't have asked for more and are so grateful. We recommend them to everyone!

Sent on 03/17/2013

Elizabeth · Married on 02/11/2012

Travis and the band are just plain AWESOME!! i can't say enough to describe how great they are. They are easy to communicate with and get a great feel ahead of time for what the specific client prefers. As the bride, i told them a general idea of what kind of music we liked and didn't like and then totally entrusted the rest to them. The music through our entire reception was AWESOME! They pretty much run the show and don't need micro-managing, which makes it easy to relax and enjoy for everyone. They are the band for a PARTY!! As a vendor in the wedding industry, they are awesome! As a guest at many of the weddings they have played, each show they play is different and unique and just as awesome as the last! I would recommend to anyone!!

Sent on 02/28/2012

Kendra · Married on 11/05/2011

The Travis Allison Band was fantastic!! They sounded wonderful and played the perfect songs at our wedding!! I asked Travis if they would play I'm No Angel by The Allman Brothers (me and my dad's song) and Better Together by Jack Johnson (me and my husband's song) and they learned both songs to play at the wedding and they nailed both songs!! They made our wedding so special! We received nothing but great comments from all of our guests about Travis and his band! I would highly recommend them to anyone for any occasion!

Sent on 11/11/2011

Sarah · Married on 10/08/2011

Travis Allison did such an amazing job! I had so many compliments on how much fun everyone had and it was mainly because of the band getting everyone out on the dance floor. I highly recommend this band to anyone who is looking for a good time!

Sent on 10/16/2011

Ashlie · Married on 08/27/2011

We had Travis Allison Band at our wedding in August and they were amazing!! During the planning process they were always available and quick to respond to emails or phone calls. We received so many compliments on how great the band was at the wedding. Everyone loved them and we had a great time dancing! I would reccomend them to anyone!!

Sent on 10/25/2011

Jessica · Married on 07/23/2011

We could not have asked for a better band! Travis Allison band exceeded all our expectations! They completed all out little requests without hesitation and even help to throw a surprise birthday song into the reception! The band sealed the day's perfection and made our day absolutely breath taking. I would recommend their band in a second without delay. Book them for sure and you will not be disappointed. I cannot say enough with how pleased we are. Also, the guests raved and raved about how thankful they were for the variety of music supplied. Choosing this band was by far the easiest decision among all the wedding planning details. Thank you again! Jason and Jessica

Sent on 10/17/2011

Kelly · Married on 05/20/2011

TAB was AMAZING! I would recommend them hands down to any bride/groom. We got so many comments from our guests about how great the band was. They got the party going, and kept it that way. Also, they were incredibly flexible, learning 3 songs for us!! We really appreciated that. Travis was incredibly easy to communicate with (he always responded quickly) and really knows what he's doing! Thanks again to TAB for helping our wedding be the best day of our lives!

Sent on 10/21/2011

Blair · Married on 10/23/2010

The Travis Allison Band is great! Not only was Travis a pleasure to work with but also totally affordable! Everyone complimented us on our music and we have already had people ask about using the band for future events. Every song they played was great, and people were up dancing the entire night. I highly recommend TAB for any event!

Sent on 12/11/2010

Sue · Married on 10/19/2008

Hands down - the best band ever! Travis was so easy to work with and our guests had a blast. They had a huge song list and even learned our first dance song for us. They were so laid back and fun. At one time during the reception my sister was even up on the stage singing with the band!

Sent on 11/12/2008

Shana · Married on 05/31/2008

The Travis Allison band did an amazing job at our wedding. I searched the internet and listened to demos of many bands before finding out about Travis. Travis was very laid back and easy to work with during the wedding planning. The are located near charleston but traveled to atlanta for our wedding. I was a little nervous before the wedding because we had never heard them play live and did not know anyone who had used them at their wedding but it turns out they were amazing! Easily the best band I have heard at any wedding. The had a very long song list that we were able to pick songs from and they learned our first dance song for us and it was perfect. We received many compliments from guests. Hi highly recommend this band.

Sent on 06/26/2008

James · Married on 04/25/2015

Travis and his band were everything we were hoping for and more. They kept everyone on the dance floor all night. The variety of music was perfect for our guests and the band was so accommodating playing music from all genres to keep all of our guests happy throughout the night. The third set they played was all requests!

Travis was also a great MC and helped keep our reception events moving along. I would definitely hire them again for any other event we hold in South Carolina in the future.

Sent on 07/13/2015

Travis responded to every message promptly. ...His band kept us all dancing throughout the night.... There was never an empty dance floor! His sound is terrific....he can play those piano keys! We added a trumpet and that worked out great for a bigger sound. We definitely recommend him!!

Sent on 04/16/2015