Travis Allison Band Reviews

Travis Allison Band 1
Travis Allison Band 2
Travis Allison Band 3

Tracy · Married on 09/10/2016

Travis Allison band was AMAZING! I booked them to perform at my in-laws 40th wedding anniversary party. They not only did an awesome job, they were on time, extremely polite and friendly and all our guest raved about them afterwards. I would recommend them to anyone who is looking for a band.

Sent on 09/13/2016
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 04/30/2016

TAB was fabulous! Travis communicated with us every step of the way. He was so tolerant of me, and even learned new songs that I wanted in our wedding. All of our guests are still raving about the band. They managed to get every single guest on the dance floor. They even did my ceremony music and rocked it!!! Having the TAB be a part of our wedding was the best decision we made!

Sent on 05/09/2016

Julianne · Married on 04/22/2016

The Travis Allison Band was amazing!!! They were super reasonably priced, and they did a great job! They even learned a song that my husband and I wanted for our first dance, and it was perfect! Travis was easy to work with and very flexible. Our guests were raving about how fun they were, and they were so impressed because the band barely took a break! They did a great job of getting everyone on the dance floor. We couldn't have asked for anyone better to turn our wedding into a party!!

Sent on 05/03/2016

Absolutely amazing band, played all our favorites! Very professional and an amazing sound!!!! Love them so much we got them to do our ceremony and reception. Excellent and affordable band for any event!

Sent on 03/25/2016

Travis Allison Band was awesome! The best wedding band I've ever seen. We've heard a lot of feedback about our wedding, but almost all of it has been about the band -- a huge hit! Even the quiet, non-drinking church ladies were on the dance floor. FANTASTIC!

Sent on 04/13/2016
  • W

Wiley · Married on 01/01/2016

Travis is extremely easy to work with and the band absolutely lit up our ceremony-- HIGHLY RECOMMEND

Sent on 01/16/2016

David · Married on 10/11/2015

I can't give anything other than 5 stars for Travis and his band. They were fantastic with us from the first time we got in touch with them right on through our reception and afterwards. We had a destination wedding in Hilton Head (we're from the DC area) and had to rely on reviews, set lists, and video clips to get a sense of what band we were looking for. I found Travis through WeddingWire and got in touch with him about a year before our wedding. On a planning trip down to our venue we met up with Travis in Mt Pleasant and talked about what he can do over a beer. He was a fantastic guy, clearly very knowledgeable about music (he has a vote on the GRAMMY committee!) and very down to earth. His set lists and ideas matched up with what we were looking for, and combined with the videos I decided to trust my gut and go with Travis. It turned out to be a great decision. Travis was willing to learn new songs for us, which was fantastic as we wanted a song for our first dance that was not in his repertoire. He not only learned the song perfectly, he even sent us clips from his rehearsals so that we could use his timing to learn our dance!

Obviously the most important aspect of the band is their day-of performance. They totally rocked. Everyone was massively complimentary of our music and their selection, and the dance floor was packed the whole time. Even the catering staff was dancing! Travis was also very flexible during the reception - it was my best man's anniversary and I asked Travis to play his first dance song, which they loved. Travis was able to take requests - there were many - and did a great job juggling them and fulfilling as best he could. Another highlight was that Travis asked if we had anyone at the party who wanted to join in to sing lead on any songs - and my friend Jamie (a musician in her own right) was able to sing on four or five numbers! It was very special for us and wonderful that Travis was so accommodating.

tl;dr - Book Travis.

Sent on 11/12/2015

Gary & Kim · Married on 10/03/2015

We realize the euphoria of a successful wedding can sway a review, with Travis and his band we would say "the band" was one of the absolute highlights, a most pleasant experience enjoyed by one and all. The TAB played for the wedding in the midst of the hurricane weekend…….not one complaint, not one whine, not a single solitary word about the elements, it was total focus on performing, getting involved with the group, and they were absolutely FANTASTIC.

Travis is exceptional. He is personable, approachable, flexible yet can be directive as needed. He made all the right calls, the band took the time to review the plans, learn a new special song, and he accommodated our every request. We would highly recommend, and will not hesitate to use the group again, or refer them to others. If you want a band that is exceptionally talented, very accommodating, and stays connected with your group………..these are your guys!

Sent on 10/10/2015

Brody · Married on 10/03/2015

This is hands down the best band you could possibly book for your wedding. Travis and Co. were so easy to work with and they even made it to our venue during the historic Charleston flooding and Hurricane Joaquin in early October of 2015 - and performed all night as if nothing was going on. Our whole reception was on the dance floor the whole night. Being the groom, I lost count of how many guests came up to me to compliment the band and their set list. The dude has got a hell of a voice. For what could have made for a very uneasy event, The Travis Allison Band made our guests forget about the weather and it truly turned into one of the most memorable weddings our guests will ever experience. Owe so much to them and we couldn't have asked for a more perfect night. Thanks again Travis!

Sent on 10/20/2015

Lacy · Married on 09/27/2015

A band is just a band until you meet Travis. Travis and his band rocked it!!!
    I live in Washington, DC and my now husband and I knew the three parts to a successful wedding are Booze, Band and Food! So I set out to find a Charleston band sight unseen for our wedding. I found Travis Allison band on wedding wire and checked out videos on Youtube. I was impressed, but you always wonder was that the one video of a wedding where people liked the band?
    From the moment I worked with Travis it was as easy as a southern apple pie. He always promptly replied to my emails and questions. They played for our ceremony and the wedding. OUTSTANDING!!! The crowd never stopped dancing and I have received many compliments from my guests at the wedding on how much they loved the band. Money well spent, Do not hesitate to hire Travis Allison Band.

Sent on 10/22/2015

Travis and the band absolutely made the night!! From the very beginning, Travis was quick to respond and always answered any question I had! They were always accommodating and able to accommodate a quick flip of the venue from ceremony to reception. It is now almost a month after the wedding and we are still getting calls about how AMAZING our band was!

Sent on 10/19/2015

Travis and his band are amazing. They played a great mix of songs and everyone kept commenting on how good they were. They made our night and Travis was super easy to deal with the whole time while planning. If you are thinking about booking them simply do it, best decision you will make on your wedding day.

Sent on 10/14/2015

Anna · Married on 06/13/2015

Travis Allison and his band were the perfect band for our wedding. Many people told us, "I usually don't dance at weddings, but this band brought me to the dance floor!"

Sent on 07/09/2015

Amandalynn · Married on 04/11/2015

My now wife (wow that's still weird to write out), is a musician and wanted "a real band" for our wedding as opposed to some cheesy "wedding band." We looked for a really long time because from all the weddings we've been to (and there have been so, so many) the band dictates the fun of the wedding (followed by libations, food, and decorations and in that order wedding planning couples!).
    Finally we hit upon the Travis Allison Band. We were exhausted from doing other wedding planning activities (wedding planning couples-- hang in there it'll all be worth it soon!), but he told us he was playing a solo show (because he's a real musician) and we should stop by. We met Mr. Allison as he was setting up, and he was super personable and professional. Then after playing 2-3 songs (my now wife and I had huge grins on our faces the entire time), my (now) mother-in-law starts asking for requests ("you need to know if he can do the kind of music you want"): motown, classic rock, etc, and he's just knocking them out of the park. We booked him on the spot. Mr. Allison was a joy to work with, and we were spoiled for choice with their massive song list. A month before the wedding, Mr. Allison came out to the site to make sure everything would be good (again the man is a professional), and offered very helpful suggestions to improve to experience of the guest (wedding planing couples--your guests will remember more of the reception than you will, so make sure they have a good time). When the day of the wedding came, the band showed up early and got everything set up super quick. They couldn't have been more fantastic. I can't say enough about how great they were or how many people said it was the best wedding they've been to (a couple even asked for the song list for their own weddings, which Mr. Allison provided--who does that?). I'd like to think it was the wedding couple, but let's be honest, it was because of the Travis Allison Band, a real band. Thank you so much!

Sent on 05/11/2015

KRISTINA · Married on 12/31/2014

Travis and his band made our NYE wedding and absolute blast!!!! Everyone could not stop talking about how fun and interactive they were with the crowd. They were so flexible, Travis even let my brother get on stage and sing one of our favorite songs.

The whole process from start to finish working with Travis was wonderful. He always answered my phone calls/emails. If you are looking for an awesome band in Charleston stop looking! This is the best band in the area!

THANK YOU TRAVIS for making our Wedding Day extra special!

Sent on 01/11/2015

Kathryn · Married on 09/20/2014

We loved Travis Allison Band!!! They were so fun and played great music. We had so many of our guests come up to us and mention how great the band was. They are so wonderful to work with. Travis is very responsive and really caters to your style. They are awesome, definitely recommend using them!!

Sent on 10/01/2014

joe · Married on 09/20/2014

Travis was great. We planned an outdoor (tent) wedding at the Old Wide Awake and lucked into finding Travis. The band was teriffic and played everything requested. The energy level was great. The dance floor was packed from beginning to end.

Thank you Travis....You helped make this a special day

Sent on 10/10/2014

Christina · Married on 09/12/2014

Travis Allison Band was fantastic! They kept the crowd dancing the whole night and played the entire time after dinner!! They also learned a song for our first dance, which sounded incredible. Travis has an amazing voice and a wonderful band. They really were perfect and I am so glad I trusted my instincts (and my wedding planner) and booked them!!!! They were a hit!!!! Thank you TAB! You guys made the night perfect!

Sent on 10/13/2014

Our wedding was a destination wedding in Charleston and we had no experience with TAB but had researched and found positive reviews. We were so glad we took the leap of faith. TAB was fantastic. They were easy to work with before the wedding and played exactly what we wanted. They even helped my Maid of Honor with last minute audio requests for her speech. The playlist was phenomenal and the vocals outstanding. We received so many compliments from our guests and many of them participate in bands of their own!

Sent on 11/18/2014

Megan · Married on 05/30/2014

Can not say enough great things about this band! Super easy to work with. Got back to me right away especially when the details kept changing. Highly recommend!

Sent on 06/06/2014

Highly Recommend :) Travis was extremely responsive and professional during my planning period. They did a great job, we got a lot of compliments, and everyone danced till the end!

Sent on 05/23/2014

Jordan · Married on 03/29/2014

Travis Allison and his band were fantastic! They had everyone dancing all night, and had such a great song list to choose from. He even learned two special songs, which he pulled off flawlessly. I would highly recommend to anyone who wants to give their guests a good time.

Sent on 03/30/2014

TAB did an awesome job at my wedding. They also played during the ceremony and it was a really nice touch.

Sent on 04/02/2014
  • Bryn

Bryn · Married on 03/02/2014

Travis Allison is absolutely amazing! We were in search of a great mix of music for our wedding, and they were perfect in every way. Travis and I were able to chat a few times leading up to the wedding to discuss set lists and ideas, and they even learned our first dance song for us: Carolina Rose. During the event they were so easy to work with and played exactly what we were hoping and had planned for. They took requests, had fun with our guests, and were super relaxed and fun. They had such an amazing sound - I cannot even describe how happy we were that we chose them to work with for our big day! I cannot say enough wonderful things about them - they are the PERFECT wedding band!

Sent on 03/25/2014

Megan · Married on 03/01/2014

The Travis Allison Band helped make our wedding absolutely PERFECT! From start to finish, they were incredibly easy to work with. Very responsive, even up to the day of our wedding. We had a last minute music change the day before the wedding and they were more than willing to help! The entertainment was awesome. Great choice of music and they provide a variety of genres that people of all ages can enjoy. Highly recommend!!!!!

Sent on 03/09/2014