Travelworks International, LLC Reviews

114 | Bel Air, MD

114 Reviews for Travelworks International, LLC

My husband and I worked with Kelly J. at Travelworks International to book our honeymoon in Jamaica. Since I was planning our wedding myself, I decided right away to use a travel agent to plan our honeymoon and I'm so glad I did. Instead of me stressing about flights and worrying if I had missed something or if I could find a better deal with just a little more research, Kelly took care of all the arrangements and did an amazing job, as well as provided excellent advice. We got the most convenient flight schedule, our hotel transfer taken care of, and we stayed at -what I think- was the best resort on the island. Thanks to Kelly, our trip was perfect! Every aspect went without a hitch and was completely flawless. We had the best time of our lives and can’t thank Kelly enough. I highly recommend her services and I’m using her again to book our 1 year anniversary trip to Mexico.

Sent on 02/27/2014

Joe · Married on 09/22/2012

Kelly was extremely helpful and responsive. She made booking our honeymoon easy and stress-free. Thanks to Kelly's guidance, we had an amazing trip. I highly recommend her.

Sent on 11/06/2012

Annie · Married on 07/03/2011

Look no further!

My sister used Kelly so I knew I wanted the great experience in planning my destination wedding that she had. Kelly did not fail, she was so kind, knowledgeable, helpful- and helpful at any time, even though I'm sure some things were out of her scope of the job! I also loved the fact that I could simply text her, even while in another country, she was there. My wedding guests & family also complimented her. I took comfort in knowing she had my back & I would absolutely recommend her & use her again.

Sent on 11/21/2019

Carole · Married on 01/17/2011

Our Celebrity cruise was fantastic. Travelworks made sure all my wishes came true. There was champaigne, chocolate covered strawberries and assorted nuts upon our arrival. The price was awesome and the service was nothing less than stellar.

Sent on 02/05/2011

Rhoda · Married on 10/23/2010

Kelly was very helpful in every way with our travel plans (vacations). She responded to any questions or requests that we had in a timely manner (within 24 hours or less). She always asked what were our preferences, budget (if we had one), length of vacation time, etc. so that she can find things that served our needs. She called and emailed us to check and see if we received the necessary paperwork for our travel plans, and if we had other questions and/or concerns. She's very flexible and provides great customer service. We highly recommend her.

Sent on 02/03/2011

Jenny · Married on 09/01/2010

Kelly Jara was a wonderful agent. She was always quick to respond to any questions, concerns and needs we had. I would definitely recommend her.

Sent on 02/03/2011

Bridget · Married on 07/10/2010

I love working with Kelly at Travelworks! So much so that I invited her to join us at Be More Inspired Wedding Studio to help all of our brides with their Destination Weddings and Honeymoons! After working with Kelly several times for travel, I knew she would be able to help all of our brides with their needs too! She is very professional and easy to work with. She offers complimentary consults to find out all of your wants and needs and helps you to plan the perfect trip! I highly recommend her to anyone looking for destination wedding or honeymoon travel!

Sent on 12/28/2016

Stephen · Married on 04/08/2006

Kelly at Travelworks was phenomenal! She planned an amazing honeymoon in Paris for us. She made some great suggestions which made our first trip to France better than we imagined.

Sent on 02/22/2011

Erin · Married on 10/28/2017

Kelly saved me from the stress of planning a honeymoon while also planning a wedding. My husband and I started the honeymoon search on our own and quickly realized there were too many options out there; we didn't have the time or knowledge to know where the best place to honeymoon for us would be. I knew K&B Bridal, where I got my wedding dress from, had a travel vendor, so I called Kelly. She took the time to talk to me over the phone about what my husband and I wanted from our honeymoon and found us several options. After that initial phone call with Kelly, I felt like a weight was lifted off my shoulders and she came back to us with great options that perfectly fit our wants and needs. Once we picked the location she took care of everything...flights, resort, reservations, insurance, and helped us set up a Sandals' registry, which I also highly recommend doing. She was quick to respond to our emails and return phone calls. And we had a wonderful, relaxing honeymoon in the Bahamas! I knew we were in good hands with Kelly and I would 1000 times recommend her for your travel needs! She is a wealth of knowledge in the travel industry! Thank you Kelly!

Sent on 12/01/2017

Jessie · Married on 11/19/2016

Kelly was so helpful and had great ideas for our honeymoon when we we're so on the fence. Having her plan everything from the flight to Hawaii, the flight home, and everything in between took a ton of stress off our shoulders!

Sent on 12/28/2016

Sara · Married on 06/12/2016

Great service, quick email/phone responsiveness, very knowledgable of Sandals resorts and guides you to ones she think you will love. Very happy with booking through Travelworks vs online booking.

Sent on 06/23/2016

When my (now) husband and I first started planning our destination wedding in Cancun, we were on our own and quite overwhelmed with what to do. Kelly made the process so much easier, by helping suggest various resort options while keeping our budget in mind as well as the overall look that we wanted for the wedding.

Kelly was also such a HUGE help planning numerous trips for our friends and family to come celebrate our wedding. Not only did she help coordinate all the flights, and transfers to the resort, she also juggled various schedules for when different guests wanted to come and go. If it wasn't for her helping with the planning and coordinating, I don't think the turnout would've been as good. She did all the hard work for us and literally sent the confirmation paperwork so you are ready for travel. Kelly also keeps you up to date every step of the way by sending updated invoices and keeping you aware of payment deadlines so nothing is overlooked.

Kelly took the cake when we were battling a chance of snowy weather for the day we were supposed to fly out, so 2 days before, we were on the phone back and forth making changes and updating all reservations to get us out of dodge to beat the snow.

Sent on 02/15/2015

Sandi · Married on 01/31/2015

Sent on 02/15/2015

Melanie · Married on 11/02/2012

Kelly was so helpful and readily available to answer my e-mails whenever I had a question. She worked with me over a period of months to help me find the PERFECT honeymoon. She also sent me chocolate covered strawberries and champagne while we were on the honeymoon. She was amazing and made the honeymoon booking process easy and less stressful.

Sent on 11/28/2012