Travelworks International, LLC Reviews

114 | Bel Air, MD

114 Reviews for Travelworks International, LLC

Kelly was awesome to work with planning my honeymoon!!

Sent on 07/08/2016

Rachael · Married on 06/04/2016

We absolutely loved working with Kelly. We came to her just a few weeks before our wedding and she was able to book us an amazing honeymoon on short notice, within our budget and that fit our wants. I typically book all my vacations myself but Kelly knew which resort was best and why, which airlines had the best rates and which excursions were worth doing. She took all the hassle out of booking!

Sent on 06/15/2016

Laura G. · Married on 05/30/2016

Kelly did such a wonderful job and made planning our honeymoon much easier for us! After telling her what we are looking for in a honeymoon, we booked our trip based on her recommendations. I was very happy to find out the trip was everything we wanted and more! And Kelly had made sure we received all the perks and packages that came with booking at a certain time. My husband and I are so thankful! Thank you Kelly!!! :)

Sent on 06/09/2016

Gail · Married on 05/28/2016

Use her - she was awesome. It was impressive that when our flights changed, the transfers still went flawlessly!

Sent on 06/28/2016

Leigh · Married on 05/07/2016

Kelly was extremely helpful when we were planning our honeymoon!! She was very knowledgable and helped us choose an all inclusive trip to Jamaica that was absolutely WONDERFUL and affordable. She was always there to answer any questions we had (and I had a lot! Haha) and was quick to respond. She even had a complimentary bottle of champagne waiting in our room from her! We can't wait to book more vacations thru her! Thanks Kelly!!

Sent on 05/24/2016

Amanda · Married on 04/29/2016

Kelly was very helpful in assisting us in planning our honeymoon. She gave us a number of options within our budget and helped us decide on what was most important. We ended up at Secrets Akumal in Riviera Maya and really loved our stay. If all of her recommended resorts are as nice, we would gladly seek out her help again in the future. She was very responsive to questions and providing information. She even sent us a reminder email a few days before with some tips before we traveled, which was greatly appreciated. Thanks, Kelly!

Sent on 05/08/2016

Alanna · Married on 04/02/2016

Kelly with Travelworks was such a blessing when helping us plan our destination wedding. We had unsuccessfully contacted a few other travel agents before a friend put us in touch with Kelly. Right away we knew she would be a good fit--she responds to emails consistently in a timely manner. She was able to help us narrow down which island and resort we were married at, kept in constant contact about our friends and family booking, and also helped me with all the crazy questions I had about having a destination wedding! Bottom line, Kelly is the best :)

Sent on 10/17/2016

Keith · Married on 03/12/2016

Kelly from Travelworks International handled our Honeymoon arrangements for me and made me look like an All-Star to my new wife. From the private pick-up from the airport to sending bottles of Champagne to our room, Kelly was awesome. I will arrange all of our future family trips through Kelly and Travelworks International. Great prices and Outstanding service. 10 Star rating...

Sent on 03/19/2016

Kristin · Married on 12/05/2015

Kelly helped us plan our amazing honeymoon in Jamaica. She sat with me to go over different options and took the time to go over different resorts that would offer what we were looking for. Once we made our decision, she took it from there! I had so many questions and she was very responsive and flexible with our needs. Kelly set up excursions and made sure our honeymoon incentives were included with our package. We loved working with Kelly and will definitely go through her for future trips!

Sent on 01/06/2016

Jennifer · Married on 11/07/2015

Kelly is very professional and knowledgeable when it comes to travel. She makes sure the client receives the information they need in a timely fashion to make a decision. She worked diligently to get us the best deal. She is very friendly and offers very good advice. Grenada was not on our radar when it came to honeymoon destinations, but when we were having trouble finding accommodations to fit our needs at other locations, she recommended Sandals La Source in Grenada and we were thrilled. The resort was breathtaking, the people were friendly, and we couldn't have been happier. Kelly is great to work with and I would highly recommend her to anyone planning a honeymoon.

Sent on 09/17/2016

Dan · Married on 10/17/2015

Great experience!! Kelly @ Travelworks International was recommended to my wife and I by a couple who recently booked their honeymoon through her.

We wanted to book a special trip as a celebration and figured it would be best to consult a travel agent. Thankfully we found Kelly, because every suggestion/recommendation that she offered proved to be true and very helpful!

We were open to recommendations on islands, resorts, etc but were leaning towards Sandals. Kelly was able to give us an overview of what each destination and resort would offer, but also some of the details you don't think about - nonstop flight availability, actual travel time to the resort from the airport, how recent were the room renovations, overall resort "feel", etc. This proved to be very helpful as a lot of the Sandals resorts start to look the same after you've looked at them over and over and the room codes aren't exactly intuitive.

Kelly was able to answer any question we had in less than half a day, most times within an hour or two. Communication was fantastic throughout the entire planning and booking process, even with the endless questions we seemed to come up with. Planning the trip with Kelly was very simple and stress free.

After a great first experience (and amazing trip) we will most certainly use Kelly/Travelworks International again!

Sent on 10/23/2017

Dee · Married on 10/10/2015

Travel Works was awesome! All my friends and family were so thrilled with all the services provided. The attention to detail was phenomenal, all the little things count when traveling out the country to get married with 35 of your closet friends and family. The resort was PERFECT; we loved Jamaica, yea Mon! Thank you Travel Works, Kelly for making our wedding magical!

Sent on 11/13/2015

Lauren · Married on 09/12/2015

Kelly Jara with Travelworks International was absolutely amazing!!! She was a HUGE part in helping my husband and I book our dream honeymoon, and plan the best trip we've ever taken. She would respond to all my emails and questions within minutes, checked-in with us often, and made sure we were well prepared for our trip. I truly don't think we could have planned it without her! We will definitely be contacting Kelly to book our next vacation!

Sent on 09/23/2015

Amy · Married on 06/26/2015

I could not be any happier with my decision to use Travelworks to book my honeymoon. Kelly was wonderful to work with. She responded to emails often within minutes. Not only did she book an unforgettable honeymoon, but she also helped with hotels and transportation for the wedding. I highly recommend this travel company.

Sent on 07/06/2015

Emily · Married on 06/13/2015

Kelly of Travelworks International worked with my husband and I on every detail of our Jamaica vacation. She booked everything for us, made reservations and encouraged us to sign up for the honeymoon registry (which we're so glad we did!) She was quick to respond to all questions via phone or email and took time to check-in with us frequently. Kelly's professionalism and service is top notch! We will be using Travelworks again to book our next vacation!

Sent on 07/01/2015

Nicole · Married on 05/24/2015

Kelly was great to work with! This was our first time traveling out of the United States and she prepared us for every step. Would definitely recommend to use travelworks

Sent on 06/10/2015

Kelly was absolutely amazing!!! Assisted all 30+ of our guests with travel arrangements. Answered every question and took care of every detail. Responded to emails immediately and helped to ensure all our travel and wedding details were perfect.

Sent on 05/28/2015

Caroline · Married on 05/02/2015

Kelly was an absolute delight to work with! We were probably the most indecisive couple she had to work with all year! lol She was patient, kind, and knowledgable about every place we were interested in going to for our honeymoon. When we finally decided on a location we hand picked everything with Kelly!
    From the beginning of our travel to Aruba to the last day returning home, everything was smooth sailing because of all her hard work. We were incredibly thrilled with our trip for our honeymoon from start to finish and Kelly was available all the way through if we needed her for anything.....To which we didn't because she knows exactly what she is doing. :) We are already discussing our 1st year anniversary travel and it will definitely be planned through Kelly again.

Sent on 06/28/2015
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 05/02/2015

We were introduced to Kelly Jara through our wedding coordinator Moore & Co. Kelly responded to our e-mails right away - often within minutes - and even at night and on the weekends! Her prices were very competitive with the online travel sites. She made all of the dinner reservations at our resort for us. It was so nice to have someone answer all of our questions about the resort, airport transfers, etc. She even gave us little tips like what colors our airport transfer drivers would be wearing. We don’t travel out of the country often, but she made us feel very comfortable doing so! I’ve already sent several friends and family members to her! Very highly recommended!

Sent on 09/18/2015

Sandra · Married on 03/03/2015

TravelWorks International helped us in all processes of booking our wedding cruise. It was an event that I will always remember.

Sent on 04/11/2015

Patricia · Married on 11/08/2013

Kelly was wonderful to work with for our honeymoon plans. She picked the perfect place for us and we had an AMAZING time!! We did Sandals Royal Caribbean with butler service and we absolutely love it there.

Sent on 12/06/2013

Kelly was wonderful to work with. She did a great job providing information, answering questions, and making our honeymoon planning easy. She did all the hard work with the booking and all we needed to do was to get to the airport. We went to St. Lucia and stayed at Sandals all-inclusive resort Grande St. Lucian. We enjoy the resort's many restaurants, pools, and activities. We liked how there were 3 Sandals resorts in St. Lucia which allowed us to use any of the resorts amenities.

Sent on 10/30/2013

Kimberly · Married on 09/14/2013

Kelly planned the most amazing honeymoon for us! From start to finish, she made the process really easy. Not only was she very responsive, but she didn't miss a single detail. We traveled to the Greek Isles, and having her put everything together from hotel to flights, ferries and car service pick ups, all we had to do was show up! Which made the entire booking process and vacation stress free. Her hotel recommendations were spot on and we loved every minute of our trip. My husband and I are so glad we put Kelly in charge of planning our dream honeymoon. We look forward to planning future trips with her! Kelly is highly recommended!!

Sent on 07/06/2014

Kelly at Travelworks International was the best vendor we worked with during our wedding process! She helped us plan our honeymoon to the British Virgin Islands, and made an amazing trip that much better! She is so easy to work worth with, and very responsive to our inquiries. She is understanding and accommodating by taking every need and want into consideration when picking the perfect destination. She didn't miss a single detail when it came to planning. Our trip went so smooth, and we couldn't have asked for more from her. I have worked with other travel agents in the past, but am so glad we chose Kelly and Travelworks International to help us with the most important trip we have taken to date! We will definitely be choosing her for any trips we take in the future! -Vince

Sent on 10/30/2013

Kate · Married on 07/16/2013

Kelly from Travelworks is AMAZING! Communication is super easy, and she responds to emails very quickly ~ usually within an hour! She sent us on a wonderful honeymoon. When we ran into a small issue (not Travelworks' fault) on our vacation, she completely handled it so it was stress-free for us! I would recommend Kelly to anyone who is going on their honeymoon, or just a trip to paradise! :)

Sent on 07/24/2013