Travelworks International, LLC Reviews

114 | Bel Air, MD

114 Reviews for Travelworks International, LLC

Courtney · Married on 09/03/2017

Travelworks was amazing to work with! Kelly took her time and ensured we got everything we wanted in our honeymoon. Not only that but she made helpful suggestions that helped us avoid major headaches (such as flying into the Caribbean from New York instead of Miami...hrlped us dodge Hurricane Irma and Jose!). I highly recommend Travelworks and can see us using them again.

Sent on 09/28/2017

Melissa · Married on 09/03/2017

Kelly was wonderful in assisting us book our honeymoon and actually rescheduling it when a hurricane was going to affect our original plan. We would definitely use her again.

Sent on 02/02/2018

Melissa · Married on 08/25/2017

Kelly was absolutely AMAZING to work with! We gave her a few small details of what we were looking for and she put together the most perfect honeymoon for my husband and I. I recommend her to everyone and I will never book a trip without her!

Sent on 10/16/2017

Virginia · Married on 08/18/2017

She was so sweet on the phone while helping us pick the best place to go on our honeymoon. We went to Mexico and it was absolutely amazing.

Sent on 11/12/2017

Marc · Married on 08/12/2017

Kelly helped us to book our honeymoon to Miami and St. Lucia. She was very knowledgeable throughout the entire process, especially with helping us nail down our destination options and all the activities while on our trip. Kelly was very friendly but also professional, and was always available for questions. Her communications were timely and clear, which is very important to us. We will definitely use Kelly in planning our vacations in the future!

Sent on 08/29/2017
  • Tammy S.

Tammy · Married on 08/11/2017

Kelly did an excellent job helping us book our honeymoon to Jamaica. She is very knowledgeable about the resorts and gave us information on all aspects of the options so we could make the best decision. We ended up with a fantastic trip! She is very responsive and very detail oriented with info provided at booking and right before the trip. We will definitely use her again for our next trip! I highly recommend her for your honeymoon or vacation!

Sent on 08/24/2017

Corri · Married on 07/22/2017

Kelly is always available and ready to help! She helped my now-husband and me find the perfect location for our wedding. We got married at the Beaches resort in Negril, Jamaica and it could not have been more perfect. Kelly helped me get set up with the wedding coordinators, helped with a bunch of destination wedding questions, and even got my wedding swatches directly from a resort so I didn't have to wait for them to be shipped! We could not have asked for a better person to help make our dreams possible! Thank you Kelly!!

Sent on 08/02/2017

Casey · Married on 06/24/2017

Kelly was extremely helpful when booking our honeymoon. We didn't have to worry about a thing knowing everything was covered!

Sent on 07/14/2017

Kimberly · Married on 06/23/2017

Kelly helped us choose our location for our destination wedding and everything exceeded our wildest dreams! Our Sandals wedding on the Exuma beach was perfect. Kelly could not have been more helpful or responsive. Every question I had along the way was answered promptly, from travel insurance to airport hotel and parking to what do we need to know before we leave. I would love to travel more often so I can work with her again!

Sent on 07/07/2017

Katie · Married on 06/08/2017

Kelly was absolutely wonderful to work with from the very first meeting! She quickly narrowed down the best destinations for our honeymoon based on our interests, budget, and desired feel for our honeymoon. She even got us a great rate on our Sandals Ochi Resort oceanfront room! Our honeymoon experience was absolutely amazing and we are so thankful we found Kelly!

Sent on 08/09/2017

Katie · Married on 05/27/2017

Kelly was so easy to work with and really seemed to look out for us as we planned the perfect honeymoon!

Sent on 06/10/2017

Melinda · Married on 05/13/2017

Kelly helped us to plan out our honeymoon at Sandals LaSource Grenada back in May/June 2017, and it could NOT have been more perfect! She made every piece of it completely seamless, from our flights (which got rescheduled before we left), to making sure all of our excursions were planned out to a T. We will definitely use her again for our next vacation!!

Sent on 04/18/2018

James · Married on 05/06/2017

Kelly is fantastic to work with! She made planning my honeymoon effortless. The best aspect to working with her was that she continued following-up and reminding us about details all the way up to the trip, months after booking with her. I highly recommend going through Kelly for all your traveling, I sure will from now on.

Sent on 06/22/2017
  • Julia

Julia · Married on 05/06/2017

We had the pleasure of working with Kelly and she was absolutely AMAZING!! We had a very vague idea of what we wanted and she was able to give us the perfect honeymoon! Kelly listened to us and took everything we wanted/requested into consideration. She was very knowledgeable about all the sandals resorts and made picking a resort super easy. She was also very responsive and did great communicating with us and getting everything sorted out very quickly. We definitely will use her again when we book another vacation!

Sent on 06/30/2017

Lauren · Married on 04/29/2017

Kelly was so great to work with. She is so knowledgeable especially about Sandals resorts. She was friendly, professional, and so very prompt at answering any questions/booking things for us. She continued to follow all the way through to our honeymoon to make sure everything turned out just right. We would definitely recommend her services!

Sent on 05/17/2017

Alaina · Married on 04/01/2017

Kelly at Travelworks Internations was so incredibly helpful throughout our wedding planning process, we could not have done it without her! She made everything so easy for us and all of our guests! She responds quickly and efficiently. I am forever grateful!

Sent on 04/08/2017
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 12/29/2016

So good, we keep going back to Kelly!

Kelly did EVERYTHING for us. As if planning a wedding and reception aren't enough to do already, having to book a honeymoon just adds to the mess. But putting the honeymoon in someone else's hands was amazing. We didn't have to worry about anything, and we got exactly what we wanted and more (she arranged free airport transfers). Highly recommend! Since our honeymoon in 2017, we have used Kelly for 4 other resort trips that my husband and I planned, and she's gone above and beyond every single time! She just makes things easy, and that's what vacation should be all about!

Sent on 04/28/2017

Breanna · Married on 12/17/2016

Kelly was so amazing with helping us book our 5 year anniversary trip to Australia and Hawaii! We were married on Maui 5 years ago, and since that first trip had planned on going back every 5 years. This time, we decided we wanted to add Australia as well since we'd be halfway there, and seeing the Great Barrier Reef has been a bucket list item for both of us forever. Since the reef is suffering greatly due to climate change, now seemed like the best time to try to make that happen.

The biggest thing I needed help with with this trip was logistics. I knew what I wanted to do in Maui, we have our go-tos on the island and had a very specific plan for how to make it work. But Australia, I was pretty clueless on. We were also toying with the idea of going to New Zealand too (ended up being too much for one trip) and weren't sure what made sense. Thankfully we're both self employed so we had a time span we wanted to go, and a rough idea of time, but we had flexible dates, and flexibility with what order we wanted to do things on the trip. So we sent Kelly a rough idea of what we were thinking and she ran with it.

She helped us book (wonderful) accommodations at the places we weren't familiar with, helped us come up with a backup plan when the hotel we got married at was closed and turned into condos (womp womp :( ), found great tours, and planned the greatest trip of our lives. And we're well traveled! We dove the great barrier reef and swam with turtles, squid, sharks and saw some of the most beautiful fish and reefs in the world, we cuddled koalas, explored the rainforest on multiple islands, saw active lava, visited the southern most point of the U.S., had the greatest meal of our lives, dove at night with manta rays, and made memories to last a lifetime.

Thanks Kelly for making the planning of this trip painless and fun. You're amazing!

Sent on 12/17/2016

Alayna · Married on 10/22/2016

Kelly is incredible to work with! First, she helped us decide what type of honeymoon we wanted, then she provided us with plenty of options within our budget, and then booked it for us. She took care of everything from working with Sandals, providing the necessary documents, and even rescheduled our honeymoon for us due to a tropical storm! She is such a wonderful person, is always quick to respond, and made the honeymoon process so easy for us - we honestly didn't have to worry about a single thing! I would 100% recommend her to all of our family and friends. You just can't go wrong with Travelworks International!

Sent on 03/02/2017
  • Y

Yvette · Married on 10/08/2016

Kelly made a potentially stressful situation for this Type A planner pretty easy to step back and let her take the wheel. She answered all of my (many) questions so that I felt heard and that I still had some control - ha! - over the details. Her experience is such that I described, in much detail, what I wanted and she was able to recommend that right place on the first try. She'll plan many more vacays to come! So great to work with. Thanks, Kelly!

Sent on 05/30/2017

Victoria · Married on 09/30/2016

Kelly lead us to find the most beautiful resort for a perfect honeymoon. We couldn't have found it without using her services! She walked us through every step and even gave us a little reminder before we traveled on what we should expect and bring. We will definitely be using her for any big trips we take in the future!

Sent on 06/26/2017

Ashley · Married on 09/24/2016

Kelly was AMAZING!! We found out our resort closed down about 2 months before our honeymoon and she was able to get us into another resort with no problem. She made the whole process smooth for us and we didn't have to worry about a thing! We will definitely be using her again. She knew exactly what we wanted for our honeymoon and made it all happen within our budget. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 10/14/2016

Lindsey · Married on 09/24/2016

Kelly from Travel Works made planning our honeymoon so simple! She did everything for us! Do not waste your time researching and stressing to find the best place online...Kelly does it ALL! Booking flights, a perfect room, setting up private vehicles/transfers...you name it! We were treated like royalty! :-)

Sent on 01/22/2017

Kelly was very professional and amazing to work with! She helped my husband and I plan the honeymoon of our dreams in Hawaii. We had an amazing time and would recommend Kelly 100%.

Sent on 08/15/2016

Anna · Married on 07/16/2016

My fiancé and I were becoming quickly overwhelmed looking at all of the options available online for honeymoons. The best decision I ever made was going to Kelly for help. Kelly was so professional and quick to respond to any of my questions. She set up every detail from airfare down to even the transportation from the airport to the resort. Everything went so smoothly for the honeymoon. Will definitely use her expertise again!

Sent on 07/27/2016