11 Reviews for Travelista Travels - Honeymoon Experts

11 Travelista Travels - Honeymoon Experts Reviews

Amanda was so accommodating and helpful through the whole process. She proposed ideas, excursions, locations, and all different places I never would have come up with myself without her help. I would recommend anyone to book with The Chica Travelista because she will find you great deals and amazing places that you wont want to leave!

Profile Picture Elizabeth , 9/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Travel

Very helpful and got an amazing upgrade! She got us upgraded to the best rated room in the hotel free of charge!

Profile Picture Tyler, 8/31/17, 1 Review
Category: Travel

Great vacation, we stayed at a beautiful resort for a great price - the value we received was incredible. We will be back...

Profile Picture User7768595, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Travel

Amanda at Travelista Travels was an absolute pleasure to work with! She was so helpful and quick to respond, and had the best recommendations for activities. Our resort was beautiful and the staff was very friendly. We did so many fun activities including a trip to Saona Island and zip lining. Amanda did tons of research on each activity to ensure that we were using the most top notch companies. I felt extremely comfortable leaving my vacation in her hands. I will never travel again without her help!!!

Profile Picture Samantha, 1/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Travel

Highly Recommended! Amanda was GREAT to work with! and our trip was AMAZING!

Profile Picture User7769118, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Travel

Ive used amanda a couple of times within the last 2 years and man does she make it easy to book a vacation, highly recommend. Have recommended many friends. Thank you again!

Profile Picture Arthur, 5/28/16, 1 Review
Category: Travel

Our honeymoon was perfect! I would recommend using Travelista Travels to anyone looking to book a honeymoon or any vacation. The service was excellent! Amanda was knowledgeable about our destination and was able to make great suggestions that we loved. We loved it so much we decided to book a second honeymoon with Amanda. No need to hesitate here, know you'll be in good hands with Travelista Travels.

Profile Picture Mary, 9/7/14, 1 Review
Category: Travel

Travelista Travels booked an amazing vacation for us in Aruba! Every detail was thought of and addressed. Amanda provided a very personal experience and with her first hand travel knowledge was able to make valuable recommendations. Definitely a trip we will never forget. Can't wait to book our next vacation!

Profile Picture Carrie , 10/17/13, 1 Review
Category: Travel

Amanda is the most professional and understanding travel expert I've ever worked with. My wife and I love to travel and we have never had a more pleasant and easy going experience in booking a vacation as we did with Amanda. Smooth, easy going process and more then impressed with the results. We felt like we were her most important client every time we spoke with her. Always on top of her game, and extremely determined to make our fantasy vacation reality. We would recommend her to everyone!

Profile Picture Edward, 9/28/12, 1 Review
Category: Travel

Great experience! Amanda is outstanding, highly recommend using her to help with your travel plans! She was very responsive, patient and everything went as smoothly as possible. We went back and forth several times with her as we continuously changed our minds, but all of the advice and recommendations we receIved were spot on. She worked with us to fit our budget and could not have been happier with the results. Our trip lasted 2 weeks as went went to Napa and then on the Hawaii, covered 3 different hotels, 6 different flights and we did not have a single issue to deal with, making our honeymoon perfect. Would not hesitate to recommend! Thank you!

Profile Picture Tim, 5/20/17, 1 Review