Travelfaire of Dunwoody Reviews

2 | Atlanta, GA

2 Reviews for Travelfaire of Dunwoody

• Rosalie

Rosalie · Married on 11/21/2015

A BIG THANK you to the team at Travelfaire! Everyone was so helpful from the beginning when we had no clue where we wanted to go for our Honeymoon until we landed from the most spectacular trip of our life! They helped us stay in budget and they listened to what was important to us and they made it so very easy! We will use them in the future for all of our travel needs! I would recommend them to everyone!

Sent on 12/08/2015

Kathy is amazing- we had never used a travel agent before, but I am so glad that we went with Travelfaire. Kathy was great in looking at many different honeymoon packages available in the Caribbean and answered all of our many questions about the different resorts. She booked everything from our flights, our transportation to and from the airport, and the resort. The morning of our flight, we had to change it last minute due to unforeseen circumstances, and all it took was one quick call to Kathy. She rebooked our flight and transportation, and checked in with the resort. I was so relieved that I would not be stuck on the phone for hours with the airline and then have to think of calling the other places. Kathy took care of everything for us, including booking a hotel nesr the airport since there would potentially be bad winter weather the next day. She is so kind and called use back right away to confirm with us whether we would like to change the flight. I will definitely be using Travelfaire again for our future vacations.

Sent on 02/10/2014