Travel & Events Extraordinaire LLC Reviews

Rating 5.0 out of 5, 7 Reviews
View more information

Alysha E. Married on 05/17/2021

Excellent!

Everything was better than expected! I will definitely use TEE in the future! TEE made it easy to book our vacation and allow us to just focus on relaxing. TEE tended to all of our needs / wants for the vacation. It was a wonderful experience!

Travel & Events Extraordinaire LLC's reply:

Alysha, thank you so much for your kind words and praise. It is always with my clients in mind that I uniquely craft each and every experience that I curate. I am ecstatic that your vacation was stress-free and easy as that is the entire point of vacationing, to escape stress and feel the easy breezy tradewinds with your feet in the sand. I am here whenever you are ready to vacation with us again.
    Anne Smith, Owner
    Travel & Events Extraordinaire LLC (T.E.E.)
    Mike L. Married on 11/06/2018

Best Honeymoon at Brand New Resort in Cancun Mexico on Nov 6, 2018!

We can't say enough of the 1st Class Service we received from Anne Smith -Tee Travels. Her expertise was exquisite to say the least! HER ATTENTION TO PERSONAL DETAILS WAS IMPECCABLE. Everything was perfect. We needed to be babysat on leaving the country and she patiently dealt with us with a diligence that only an experienced professional could display. My wife is very very very particular and Anne knocked it out of the ballpark in a Grandslam manner which even blew her away! The whole trip was 7 stars out of 5. No joke. No exaggeration! We are so thankful we chose Anne to fully handle our All Inclusive Honeymoon according to our budget! Can't wait to use her when we plan to go to Israel and other future trips in 2019 and beyond. Everything matters when you plan with Anne! Excellence, Elegance, Experience, Enjoyable, Enlightening, and Exciting! Thank You So Much for loving what you do and allowing us to experience your passion to make our Honeymoon an everlasting memory! You blessed and highly favored us! Again Thanks!

Dear Mr. & Mrs. Harris,
    It was my pleasure to create a romantic honeymoon for you in Mexico to start your marriage off on the right foot. I am honored you chose my agency to partner with and I am thankful that you entrusted our expertise to satisfy the needs and desires you both expressed for your honeymoon vacation. We are here for you whenever you desire to plan your first year anniversary vacation. Thank you for your review and it will truly help other bridal couples to see the care and concern we put into each unique honeymoon and anniversary vacation we plan. We do not do cookie cutter romance vacations as each trip is tailored to suit the individual needs of our couples so that it fits them to a T.E.E.!
  • U
    Uduak Married on 10/27/2018

Exceptional

Ms. Smith provided great advice when we were trying to select a location for our honeymoon. When we finally settled on a destination and hotel (Bahamas) she warned us that the hotel we initially chose was not actually on the beach (beach access was very important to us and we truly appreciated this info). She was very accessible and supportive when our flight got rerouted. She also checked in with us periodically via the app messenger to make sure everything was ok. It’s obvious she is passionate about her work and she truly cares about her clients. I highly recommend her services for your next vacation.

Travel & Events Extraordinaire LLC's reply:

Uduak (and Samuel), it truly was my pleasure to help you start your marriage off on the right foot with planning a honeymoon that was specific to all the needs you desired. My agency's partnership with the Bahamian hotel you choose allowed us to curate an experience that we are hopeful you will remember for many years to come. Thank you for entrusting Travel & Events Extraordinaire with your precious first week of your marriage! It was our honor!!!

Anne M. Smith, CTIE, DS, MCC
    Owner & Events Designer
    Travel & Events Extraordinaire
    Roman Married on 01/27/2017
    While the food at the all-inclusive is great, encourage them to walk the 2 block up to the local restaurant strip. From 4-7 pm, just about all of them have dinner specials for around $25-$35 that offers great selections and everything we had was FANTASTIC.

We loved everything about the RIU itself.
    Jodi Married on 01/08/2017
    Anne was so great to work with in planning our honeymoon! We had so much going on with the wedding planning, selling a home, etc that adding the honeymoon to our list, especially wanting to go somewhere we had not been too, was more than we wanted. It was an easy, seamless feel and everything was great. I can 't tell you how wonderful it is to not have the worry of anything when traveling. She kept in touch, she made sure if there were any travel alerts, we were aware and she surprised us by having the resort deck out our suite in beautiful little flowers / towel arrangements / a note from the resort staff/ champagne and fruit platter --- it was just perfect. The RIU Bravaro was a wonderful recommendation and it was truly ALL INCLUSIVE. Thank you Anne for making our honeymoon trip so easy!!!!!!!!!!!!

Travel & Events Extraordinaire LLC's reply:

It is always such an honor to be asked to plan such a memorable milestone marker at the start of a marriage. I took great pride and care to ensure you were both well taken care of and pampered to enjoy a stress-free honeymoon. I was blessed to have the opportunity to share in your special celebration and I look forward to working with you on future anniversary vacations to keep the embers and flames alit. My best to you both.
    Crystal Married on 07/21/2015
    The owner ( Anne Smith) of Travel & Events Extraordinaire is a true professional. I have booked two cruises with her and I can honestly say that her service is top notch from beginning to end. Anne's goal is to make her customer have a wonderful travel experience and that is why she takes the time to get to know your interests and does extensive research to make sure she finds the perfect fit. She has exceptional follow up skills and always ensures you have all of the necessary information for you to have a fun and exciting trip. You can never go wrong with a Pro. TEE Travel is a business that you can count and trust on to ensure that your vacation possibilities come true. Anne Smith goes above and beyond for her travelers and it is a pleasure working with her. I have recommended her to family and friends and her company will always be my first choice for any leisure trips.