Travel By Robin S. Reviews

8 | Baldwin, NY

8 Reviews for Travel By Robin S.

Gwen Newman · Getting married on 01/03/2021

We always felt we were in great hands!

Robin helped navigate our experience from start to finish with extreme service and professionalism. We reccomend her and her company highly!!

Sent on 03/25/2020

Travel By Robin S.'s reply:

Thank you. It was my pleasure to work with you and your family. Looking forward to helping plan your next adventure!

Tburns · Married on 03/13/2020

Wedding guest

Robin hand delivered our itinerary and was 100% available for questions at all times (which I’d imagine is a challenge during the days leading up to a national crisis).

I hate booking things myself so was glad to have someone else do the heavy lifting. Resort was AWESOME

Plus, she’s a nice lady :)

Sent on 03/24/2020

Travel By Robin S.'s reply:

Thank you for your kind words. I look forward to helping you guys plan your next adventure! I'm glad you loved the resort...I do too!

Melanie Cosio · Married on 03/13/2020

Wedding Travel Agent

Robin was an absolute pleasure. She went above and beyond to ensure our friends and family had the best destination wedding experience they could have imagined. Robin was so helpful in making sure no detail was missed. We definitely made the right choice having her on-site to coordinate with resort staff- it made our wedding week worry-free and absolute bliss!

Sent on 04/23/2020

Travel By Robin S.'s reply:

Thank you. Your wedding was amazing and I was honored to be a part of your special day. I look forward to working with you and David again in the near future.

Michelle · Married on 09/01/2019

South Africa Honeymoon

Robin did an amazing job helping us stay in our budget. She was very responsive and attentive at all times. She made sure that we had the time of our life. We didn’t have to worry about anything besides enjoying ourselves. We saw all the animals as this was very important to us. We greatly recommend using Robin to plan your honeymoon.

Sent on 04/04/2020

Travel By Robin S.'s reply:

I'm so glad that you had such an amazing time. It was a pleasure working with you to create the honeymoon of your dreams. I look forward to seeing what your next adventure will be!
  • Merrill

Merrill Kahn · Married on 07/13/2019

Excellent Service

Robin is the ultimate professional. She made the entire vacation easy from beginning to end. Always available to answer questions and handle special requests. I highly recommend using her. I wouldn't hesitate to use her again.

Sent on 08/26/2019

Travel By Robin S.'s reply:

Thank you for your kind words. It is a pleasure having you for a client. I hope I get the chance to make your travel dreams come true again very soon!
  • Colette

Colette Weinberg · Married on 11/10/2018

Exceptional

From start to finish Robin is top knotch! She goes above and beyond to make all of your travel dreams come true! My go-to lady for weekend trips to week long and more. She is so knowledgeable, passionate and professional in every sense. I highly recommend booking your next adventure with her!!!

Sent on 03/31/2019

Travel By Robin S.'s reply:

Thank you for making my job so much fun! Looking forward to helping you guys create more memories through the years.
  • Ellen

Ellen Defrancesco · Married on 11/05/2018

I Wouldn't Book a Trip Without Robin

Robin was simply amazing to work with in planning our trip. She listened to everything we wanted and gave suggestions that turned out to be perfect. Without Robin I don't think our trip would have gone as smoothly as it did and I loved being able to ask her a gazillion questions and she always made time for us.

Sent on 01/09/2019

Travel By Robin S.'s reply:

Thanks, Ellen. I love working with you and look forward to booking your next adventure very soon! There are always exciting places to explore.
  • Cara

Cara Camerada · Married on 08/29/2018

The BEST vendor ever !

My boyfriend and I absolutely love working with Robin for our dream vacations! She is so helpful, caring, and inviting. Robin never fails to come up with the greatest destination ideas, as well as working for what is best for you.

Sent on 01/08/2019

Travel By Robin S.'s reply:

Thank you for your kind words. You guys are so much fun to plan for...you are always open to new and exciting laces! I can't wait to plan your next adventure!