Transformations Sewing Shop Reviews

View more information

• Emily
    Emily B. Married on 07/06/2019

Dream Dress

Transformations helped me have my dream wedding dress! They were professional, talented, and extremely kind during the entire process. I was thrilled with their attention to detail. I would highly recommend Transformations for any of your alteration needs.

Hi Emily,
    Thank you so much for the review! It was a pleasure to get to know you and assist you with your wedding gown!

All the best,
    Lisa Married on 09/15/2018
    I utilized Transformations for my wedding dress alterations and they did a fantastic job. Melinda was so kind and laid back. The alteration process can be stressful but she really made it stress free. She is so knowledgable and had great ideas concerning my bustle and train. They are committed to making sure your dress is exactly the way you want it. I would utilize this shop for any alterations in the future.

Hi Lisa,
    Thank you for the review! I am so glad we were able to relieve some of the stress that can come with planning a wedding! We look forward to assisting you in the future!

Adrienne Married on 06/30/2018
    Melinda's talent with needle and thread is exceptional and the end result was absolutely gorgeous! I am so happy with how the hem of my gown (the part that needed the most alterations done to it) turned out. It flowed just wonderfully over the top of my shoes on the dance floor.

I received too many compliments to count about my gown. Melinda's hands were a large part of the reason for how lovely it tuned out.

I could not have chosen a more skilled seamstress than Melinda!

Adrienne,
    Thank you for the kind review! It was a pleasure to assist you with your wedding gown! I am so glad you felt confident on your wedding day!

• Sunshine
    Erin Married on 09/16/2017
    Melinda at Transformations was great! She created such a gorgeous silhouette for me! The dress truly was shaped to flatter my body. Stunning work, well priced, and quick turnaround. These were such low-stress appointments, she made me feel comfortable, every time. I also brought quite a few people for my 2nd and 3rd fittings and she was always gracious and welcoming to them. Thank you!!

Erin,
    Thank you for the kind review! I am so glad you felt confident and stress free after visiting our shop!

Monica Married on 07/02/2017
    My experience as a bride was phenomenal. Her alterations were precise, timely, and affordable. My bridesmaids and I felt welcomed and special each time we went for a fitting. Transformations is the perfect combination of quality, value, and comfort. If you are in Boise, you need to have your entire wedding party alterations here.

Monica,
    Thank you for the kind review! It was a pleasure to assist you and your bridesmaids and we hope to see you again in the future!

• User2632396 2+ years ago
    Eve is the best!! She alter my wedding dress and it was perfect. It was also the most affordable alterations I could find for my dress. I also took 3 bridesmaids dress there and they were all done beautifully! I will continue to get all alterations done there! AMAZING!

Transformations Sewing Shop's reply:

Thank you so much for allowing us to take care of you and your bridal party! We love what we do and take pride in taking care of our customers. Thank you for the kind words. Eve
  • W
    Whitney Married on 09/26/2015
    Eve is incredible! She did the alterations for my wedding gown. She is so friendly and incredibly talented! I had three appointments with her and every one went so well! Listened to my every need! On my final appointment, she helped carry my gown to my car and gave me a big hug. The sweetest woman you will ever met! I will for sure be doing business here again!

Transformations Sewing Shop's reply:

Thank you for the kind review, Whitney! It was a pleasure to be of assistance to you for your special day!
    Petra Married on 06/06/2015
    Eve and Melinda were phenomenal when it came to my wedding dress alterations. The dress needed a great deal of work and they were incredibly patient, professional and skilled at the work they did. I already loved the wedding dress that I had selected but was completely enamored with it by the time Transformations was done with the alterations work. When complete, the dress fit as though it was made just for me and looked stunning. Wonderful ladies and a wonderful business!

Transformations Sewing Shop's reply:

Thank you for the kind review, Petra! It was a pleasure to be of assistance to you for your special day!
    Niki Married on 07/14/2013
    I came here for my wedding dress alterations and could not have found a better seamstress. They are very professional and flexible. She did a fantastic job and my dress was just beautiful.

Transformations Sewing Shop's reply:

Thank you for the kind review, Niki! It was a pleasure to be of assistance to you for your special day!
    Alex Married on 06/03/2016
    Melinda did a PHENOMENAL job with altering my wedding dress. It had a bunch of intricate lace on top of satin so she had to do a lot of very time consuming work and I couldn't be happier with the results. It fit so beautifully and she was very very friendly, listened to what I had to say, gave recommendations, and was just overall a wonderful person to work with. Thank you so much!!

Transformations Sewing Shop's reply:

Alex, thank you for the great review. It was a pleasure to work with you. I am sure you were a beautiful bride. I would be so happy if you would send me a picture! Melinda