Tranquille Spa Reviews

10 | Aptos, CA

10 Reviews for Tranquille Spa

Amanda · Married on 06/24/2017

Megan at tranquille was amazing. She did my hair and make up just how I wanted it for my wedding. Sarah helped her with all of my bridesmaids hair and make up and she was amazing as well. Will be going back again

Sent on 07/14/2017

Megan did a wonderful job styling my hair and applying my make-up for my wedding day. I enjoyed working with her at an appointment prior to my wedding day to apply my make-up and try different hair styles. I felt relaxed on my wedding day knowing that Megan would do a good job. And she did! I'm enjoying seeing our wedding photos now and seeing how beautiful she styled my hair. I highly recommend Megan!

Sent on 11/27/2015

Sara and Megan came up to my wedding venue the day of and we had a blast getting ready with them. I just remember laughing a lot. All of us loved our hair and makeup - highly recommended!

Sent on 09/22/2015

Dana · event on 03/21/2014

Megan is a color genius! It was the first time anyone actually got my color exactly as I asked. She does beautiful styles and cuts too. I have found a stylist for life!

Sent on 04/09/2014

Sara was really sweet and nice and was fun to chat with while she did my hair. I was very stressed out at the time and she was able to calm me down; the time when she was doing my hair was the most peaceful time I had all day. She's a very pleasant person and my hair and makeup were gorgeous! I got lots of compliments all day. I loved the color lipstick she chose for me too. Ana was also super fun and nice; I got a haircut the day after the wedding for a photo shoot. It's one of the best short haircuts I've ever had! One of the tests of a short haircut is if you can go to bed and wake up in the morning with it still looking perfect. She nailed it!

Sent on 09/03/2012

Although I am partial to this salon, Megan did my hair great. During the prestyle we tried 3 different styles and after I thought about it we changed it the day of and it held all night and looked great in the pictures. I couldn't have done a better job even if I did it myself.

Sent on 01/11/2013

Lori · Married on 08/18/2012

Emily and Ana are great, professional stylists that were able to create exactly the look that I was unable to articulate myself. When I first began researching stylists, these two ladies came highly recommended by our wedding site for their ability to effortlessly create any look, and their willingness to do hair and makeup onsite. I met Emily a few months before the wedding for a trial session, and she was very knowledgeable of current styles, and helped me find the words for what I was looking for. She is also a very skilled makeup artist, who knows exactly what will look good for camera shots. We talked through the fact that my wedding was going to be outside, in various lighting configurations, and that I was also going to partake of a fairly athletic activity in the middle of it, and put together a final look based on those rather non-traditional needs.

The day of, Emily and Ana arrived on time and finished all four bridesmaids, myself, my mother and her twin, and the groom's mother on schedule. Despite a mix-up on my part with what time I had told the photographer we would be ready, Emily and Ana created beautiful looks for all involved, and I am very satisfied. They were also very chill and down to earth, which helped defuse some of the Day-Of stress.

I have enclosed a link to our photographer's blog, so you can see the end result. I can't recommend them enough for making our wedding day great.

Sent on 09/02/2012

Kate · Married on 08/12/2011

Wonderful staff! Emily, who did my hair and makeup, was able to listen to what I wanted and create a look that I loved!

Sent on 09/01/2011

Tiffany · Married on 11/27/2002

Leslie and her health spa team are so friendly and courtious. They really heard my needs and made my vision become a reality. Her salon was peaceful and relaxing. She used all mineral make-up and it was so beautiful. I glowed! Can't wait to go back to her! Highly recommended!

Sent on 06/19/2008

Jennifer · Married on 05/25/2013

1.2
      0.5
      3.0
      0.5
      1.0
      1.0

I originally met some of the girls from Tranquille Spa at a wedding faire. They were really sweet and seemed to understand my ideas that I had for my super simple wedding day hair/makeup. Based on this experience, I booked a "pre-style" appointment with Ana (who was not one of the girls I met at the wedding faire, but since this salon had been recommended to me by multiple people I went ahead and booked it). I had brought in multiple photos of how I wanted my hair (super simple beach waves with two front braids) and was specific that I did not want "ringlets". After what seemed like two hours, I ended up with some soft Cindy Crawford circa 1982 ringlet hair-do...and my 6yr old niece could braid better than her. She then had the audacity to blame my hair for being too thin for the style. Honestly, I was shocked at the lack of skill she had. I didn't even let her touch my face with makeup since she couldn't even do hair and I then told her she could cancel my wedding day appointment. $40 later, I was just glad it was a pre-style and not the real deal. I ended up doing my own hair (and makeup) on my wedding day and both were perfect!! Sometimes when you want things done right, you just need to save yourself a bunch of $ and do them yourself!

Sent on 06/03/2013