28 Reviews for Tran-Star Executive Transportation

Exotic Car (1)
Standard Limo (1)
Wedding Signage (1)
28 Tran-Star Executive Transportation Reviews

Amazing experience using them for my recent wedding. Prices were great and the vehicles were impeccable. We had the party bus and the rolls Royce and both arrived 15 minutes early to pick us up. Drivers were great and friendly. Vehicles were beautiful and stocked! Couldn't have asked for more. Also got a free ride to airport for honeymoon and that car was also 15 minute early and clean with a great driver. Book them for your wedding!!!!

Profile Picture Allison, 6/2/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Great limo service! Our driver was very patient at the end of the night and waited for us to gather all of our things. I highly recommend them for weddings!

Profile Picture User5443390, 1+ year ago, 12 Reviews
Category: Transportation
Services Used: SUV Limo, Stretch Limo, One-Way Trip, Bar, Fiber Optics, Privacy Partition

We booked Transtar for our wedding and I cannot be happier with my decision. They were professional, prompt, friendly and the limos and party bus were clean and in great condition. What else could you ask for?!

I did a lot of research before booking and I found they had the BEST prices in town. I would highly recommend them to anyone. I plan on using them going forward for our transportation needs.

Profile Picture User4203192, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Trans-Star provided the party-bus and coach-bus services for our wedding on Long Island in January 2016. Trans-Star exceeded our expectations - quality, cost, and service all get an A+ rating. They were amenable to any changes we made from the day we booked to the actual wedding day. The buses were all brand new, clean, and showed up on time to all locations. The drivers were super polite and patient with shuttling around all of our guests. We couldn't have asked for anything more. I highly recommend Trans-Star for any of your special event transportation needs! Thank you guys for making it so easy!

Profile Picture Elin, 1/8/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Transportation
Services Used: Bar, Bottled Water/Ice, DVD Player, Fiber Optics, Flat Screen(s), Premium Stereo, Red Carpet Service, Party Bus, Shuttle, Multi-Locations

Limos were early, drivers were extremely courteous and made sure that we had a great time. Limos were clean and well stocked. Their customer service was very good and met any last minute needs. Communication was solid. Prices were excellent. High volume and high quality limo service. I'm very pleased.

Profile Picture Brenda, 1/2/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Transportation
Services Used: Standard Limo, Multi-Locations, Bar, Bottled Water/Ice, Fiber Optics, Privacy Partition, Red Carpet Service

Tran-Star Executive was recommended to us by the previous couple in our circle of friends to get married. They were reasonable priced, responsive, professional, and flexible. I don't think we ever waited more than 24 hours to receive an answer and most were within minutes. They extended airport shuttle services into our contract and were phenomenal. We will be recommending them to other engaged couples and also use them for our all shuttle services in the future!

Profile Picture Danielle, 9/25/15, 10 Reviews
Category: Transportation
Services Used: Party Bus, Shuttle, Multi-Locations, One-Way Trip, Round Trip, Bar, Bottled Water/Ice, DVD Player, Fiber Optics, Flat Screen(s), Premium Stereo, Red Carpet Service, Wedding Signage

We rented a shuttle bus for our wedding in August. The driver was friendly and on time, the bus was clean, and the price was good!

Profile Picture Colleen, 8/22/15, 12 Reviews
Services Used: Shuttle

Mary at Transtar handled our entire account and she was great. I must have called half a dozen times from the time I signed the initial contract up until the wedding day. We not only booked the Bentley S2- which was so cute and classic (and a great price!) but we used the 26 passenger limo bus and booked the Hummer for the bachelorette party. All drivers were super professional and assisted in every way imaginable. The church did not have anyone on staff for a Friday afternoon in the summer, so the drivers helped open the doors at the back for the processional. They made sure there was plenty of water for the hot day and our experience was absolutely excellent.

Profile Picture Alyssa, 7/31/15, 4 Reviews
Services Used: SUV Limo, Classic Car, Stretch Limo

I ordered a party bus for my bridal party and they loved it. It was loaded with everything that they wanted and needed to unwind a bit prior to the wedding and it seated up to 28 people. My antique Bentley was gorgeous and my driver catered to all my needs and made sure that my ride went as smooth as possible and once we arrive he rolled out the red carpet for me!

Profile Picture Viviene, 7/26/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Transportation
Services Used: Bar, Bottled Water/Ice, DVD Player, Fiber Optics, Flat Screen(s), Premium Stereo, Privacy Partition, Red Carpet Service, Round Trip, Exotic Car, Party Bus

I would highly recommend Tran-Star limo. We rented a limo for the bridal party and family to get to the venue and then a shuttle bus for our guests to get to their hotel. We were beyond satisfied with the service provided. Everything was clean and on time and all of the staff was extremely professional and courteous. They are very reasonable in price especially compared to any other limo company we looked into. The staff were very friendly and it was a pleasure to work with them. They made booking easy!

Profile Picture Alexandra, 5/30/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Transportation

we used tran-star executive chauffeured services for our 25th anniversary party the 10 passenger limo was behind anything we had imaged. our limo who was named, Frank was really great. limo was clean stocked and very comfortable Frank went out of his way to make us my party was happy. hats off to a company that knows how to treat its customers!! recommend this limo comp. highly and if I were you I would ask for FRANK to be your driver!!!! thanks tran-star

Profile Picture angela , 5/16/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Transportation

We used Tran-Star to book 1 party bus for ourselves, family, and wedding party, and another Coach bus to transport guests to and from the wedding reception. We also received a complimentary car for our ride to the airport. The company was easy to work with, and Amanda and Mary were very helpful in answering all of our questions and showing us the vehicles. Everything was very straightforward and we had no problems. Therefore I would highly recommend them for reliable and clean transportation on the day of the wedding

Profile Picture Kathleen, 11/29/14, 8 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Tran-Star Limo provided transportation for me and my bridal party on the day of my wedding. I had to have been 45 minutes late that day because getting ready took longer than anticipated but the limo was still waiting for me at the front of the hotel with my name on the windshield. I originally signed a contract for a black limo because they didn't have a white one available for my day, but I was pleasantly surprised to see a white limo on the actual day. One must have become available, and they were kind enough to bring the white one. They also provided me with the best price.

Profile Picture Joti, 10/25/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Tran-Star is wonderful! My husband and I used their services to transport our guests to and from our wedding venue. We had a great experience from the planning process to the actual day. They were flexible when we needed to change our transport count, and they worked well with our wedding planner to adjust pickup and drop-off times. Their team is professional, respectful and helpful...a great team to work with for any event.

Profile Picture User3452833, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Transportation

We spoke with about 5-7 limo companies, and once we received all the quotes, we did some research on quality vs prices. I must say that we made the right choice with Tran-Star. We communicated with Amanda through the process and she was always very responsive as she answered so many questions and she emailed us pictures of the cars. I liked communicating over the email as it was just easier rather than calling her all the day. I counted and she responded to 45 of my emails. Wow!
Anyway – since we were new to the whole process, Amanda was very-very patient with us and changed our cars without problems.
We booked a hummer limo, huge party bus, and 4 cars for family to get home. Our other guests booked transportation with them as well and received special pricing.
On the day of – the drivers were extremely professional and showed up half an hour before the scheduled time. They helped me at the church and you could see how genuinely they cared as they took care of me before the ceremony as they were my dads. The vehicles were spotless and stock up with champagne and water. We danced during the ride from the church to reception, blasting the music, and the driver was calm and got us to the venue safely.
They upgraded our cars: we ordered simple Lincolns but family got SVUs and we got a limo, again. Oh, and we got a free ride, which we used for other family members. Tips were included in the pricing and, I must say, it was the best thing as we didn’t have to worry about carrying $$ and tipping.
Highly recommended.

Profile Picture Tatiana, 9/7/14, 7 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Tran-Star Execuitve was incredibly professional and we loved working with them during our wedding. Our driver was amazing- he offered me his jacket to put on my lap in case anything spilled while we were in the limo, and was helpful and friendly the entire evening. They were on time and a pleasure to be around on our wedding day! Highly Recommended.

Profile Picture Alyssa, 9/6/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Transportation

I worked with Mary who was great with returning emails promptly and making sure changes were made to the contract. She even made sure the coach bus driver had a
List of shuttle names so no one missed it from the hotel to the venue. We also had a stretch Lincoln limo for the bridal party. All
Drivers were on time (early) and got us all where we needed to be on time!

Profile Picture User3713879, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Transportation

I got a 50 passenger Coach bus from them to transport guests from the hotel to the venue for my wedding. We had a lot of out of town guests and guests who were staying so they didn't have to worry about driving; my hotel is 20 minutes from the venue and I had a day wedding so I didn't want to do multiple small shuttles and they had a great price for a coach bus. Booking with Mary was quick and easy and she was always very responsive. The bus was on time getting my guests to the wedding. I actually took the bus back to the hotel with my guests and the rest of the bridal party and the bus was great! It was clean, comfortable, in good condition and our driver was really nice and timely. He did a quick look around inside the venue before leaving to make sure we weren't missing anyone. I was really happy with their service and would definitely recommend them.

Profile Picture Adrienne, 3/29/14, 8 Reviews
Category: Transportation

I would absolutely recommend Tran Star limos—Mary Connors is incredible pleasant and very responsive via email and telephone. She was really straightforward and I felt like she had my back. She didn’t hesitate to talk through options. On the day of my wedding we had a limo pick up the girls—it was 45 minutes early to my house. Tom pleasantly waited for all of to be ready. We also used a bus for our guests, a hummer limo for the boys and I even used them for a limo to the vineyards for my bachelorette party. All of the vehicles were clean and very punctual.

Profile Picture User3216931, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
3.9

Transtar Exec- B+
GREAT price, great service leading up and after our initial trips! Our original contact left, but getting in touch with another was easy. I think they upgraded their busses, because it was not the same bus we looked at (a year before) but seemed to fit everyone better than the smallest bus, so we were OK with it. They also offered us a towncar to the airport for our honeymoon up to 30 miles. We were 55 miles from the airport, but they didn’t charge us too much extra. Great company! The only downside was that the driver was a maniac on the trips downtown.

Profile Picture Lauren , 9/20/13, 13 Reviews
0.5

Tran Star Executive is a corporate chauffeur service that tries to be a wedding transportation company. Their rates were lower than other companies, but they had good reviews. Our experience with them was a disaster.
Our daughter's July wedding day was hot. We had contracted for a 20 passenger limo to make 3 round trips from the hotel to the wedding venue. The first shuttle was for our daughter and her 9 bridesmaids. The driver turned the car off, left it baking in the sun, so that it felt like an oven when all 11 of us, in full hair, makeup and dresses entered the limo. The driver said that it would cool down once we got moving. He made a wrong turn, got stuck in the parking lot, the limo broke down and smelled like smoke. We all evacuated in a panic. After 10 minutes he told us that is was fine and we all got back in. After exiting the parking lot illegally, the limo lurched forward and stopped again one mile down a busy non-divided highway. We had to ask our guests to shuttle us to the ceremony venue.
The second limo trip was for the groom and his 9 groomsmen. Their limo broke an axle on the highway, stranding them also. His father and uncle had to transport them to the venue .
The last limo, for both families, was 40 minutes late, which delayed all the professional photographs and also the ceremony rehearsal.
The 4 hours before this wedding had been meticulously planned to allow time for the photographs, the rehearsal and preparations. This disruption caused stress for all involved.
We had also contracted for 3 fifty passenger coach buses to transport the hotel guests to the venue. These buses got lost! The final bus arrived 15 minutes after the ceremony start time. The schedule for the ceremony, cocktails, dinner and dancing was also delayed because of Tran Star.
Tran Star continued to charge our credit card for these services, until I requested that they stop. We have now been credited back some of the charges and received a genuine apology.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Elizabeth, 7/6/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Spoke to Justin, the owner there. My friend recommended him and he gave us an incredible price for 2 limos for our wedding day. (Last minute too and they could've charged a lot more.) They were extremely professional, on time, in contact w/us on the pickup/drop-off times, actually came early and gave us very clean, beautiful limos. We were actually impressed with them and beyond happy. We'd recommend them for anybody for their wedding and actually would use them again for ANY occasion where we wanted a limo. GREAT COMPANY!!!

Profile Picture Julie, 4/13/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Transportation

I had an excellent experience with this company!! Usually you hear the horror stories of the limo showing up late to wedding, breaking down or the drivers being rude and nasty. That is sooo far from the opposite experience for me. The limos were clean and well maintained. The drivers were on time and professional. We rented the 1958 Bently and the party bus. The bridal party loved it! The Bently was beautiful and very romantic. After our reception they sent a towncar to take us to the hotel. Everything went without a hitch!! I was extremely happy with their service. I would definitely recommend this company to everyone I know!!

Profile Picture Cindy, 3/30/13, 6 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Trans-Star did a great job driving us around on our wedding day. We had three cars and they all arrived before their scheduled pick-up times and the drivers were excellent. We wanted a Roll's Royce for our car and while they didn't have one in their fleet, they were able to get us one through another company and they were excellent as well. Our driver was actually incredible. He was so much more helpful than I thought he could ever be. Such nice guys! We also used a shuttle bus for our guests staying at a nearby hotel and everyone said that was great too! After the reception, they gave us a car to the hotel and on the window was a sign with my new married name! So cute. So friendly and helpful and a great value. I was so impressed!

Profile Picture Laura, 10/12/12, 9 Reviews
Category: Transportation

All you want from a transportation company is that they show up on time, and they bring you where you need to be. They did just that, I worked with Mary Connors and she was excellent, very professional and worked everything out exactly how we wanted.

Profile Picture Martina, 8/18/12, 6 Reviews