Traits Photography Reviews

3 | Bel Air, MD

3 Reviews for Traits Photography

SAMANTHA · Married on 06/25/2011

LOVE Traits Photography! Nicole and Maryann are amazing photographers and did a great job of paying attention to detail. I told them what kind of photographs I wanted, particularly candid shots, and they did a great of job of capturing them. I was also very thankful for the fact that they were respectful of poses that I did, and did not want to do. I would recommend Traits to everyone!

Sent on 07/07/2011
  • F

Frances · Married on 06/06/2009

Traits Photography was fantastic. Both the bride and I Mother of the Bride and Matron of Honor) do not like having our pictures taken and they made us feel very comfortable and the results make you very glad you had them on your special day. Very accomodating to every need!!!

Sent on 11/09/2009

Sarah · Married on 10/05/2008

I was very impressed with the photography services that I recieved from Traits Photography. They were very professional and flexible with the time frame for their services. The pictures turned out great and I love the wedding album that was provided. I have recieved many compliments on it from family and friends. The only one complaint that I have is that some of the pictures have a sun glare in them. But, that could be due to the fact that we got married right at sunset and outside. The prices were GREAT for the quality and service that you recieve. I would recommend Traits Photography to any bride for her big day.

Sent on 11/04/2009