TRADITIONS Reviews

7 | Rochester, NH

7 Reviews for TRADITIONS

Heather · Married on 07/12/2014

Trish and the team at Traditions were great to work with! I was one of those brides that thought I could do it all on my own but I'm so glad I decided to work with Traditions for day of coordinating! They did an amazing job setting up my wedding exactly how I pictured it and made sure the day ran smoothly so I could enjoy my wedding! It was so nice to know that they were there to take care of everything for me and Trish was always so calming and reassuring to talk to. Brides-to-be you have no idea how stressful your wedding day is going to be until it is here and you definitely don't want to go through it alone, let Traditions make sure your day comes out perfect so you can have fun at your wedding!

Sent on 07/15/2014

Jason · Married on 07/12/2014

Thanks to Trish at Traditions, my wedding went perfectly. She handled all the things that my wife and I never would have been able to do on our wedding day. We never had to do a thing except enjoy our own wedding. She reassured us the day would go smoothly, and it absolutely did. I recommend Traditions to anyone getting married for help planning their wedding day.

Sent on 08/08/2014

amanda · Married on 10/05/2013

Trish and Trina were wonderful. They put in hard work and pulled everything off just right. They were very professional and made the day go smooth. At the end they cleaned everything up wouldn't know that there was a wedding.

Sent on 10/23/2013

Traditions had some amazing ideas for our Wedding!

Sent on 10/24/2013

John · Married on 08/25/2013

Trish and I have done several weddings together and she has gone above my expectations every time! She is a true professional in the wedding business. It has been my pleasure working with a staff as great as Trish's.

Sent on 10/24/2013

The attention to detail and the "will do" attitude that Trish, Trina and their staff is amazing. I would recommend Traditions to anyone planning any sort of event.

Sent on 10/25/2013

Trish is very professional and easy to work with.

Sent on 10/28/2013