Traditions by Anna ~ Bridal Boutique Reviews

90 | Raleigh, NC

90 Reviews for Traditions by Anna ~ Bridal Boutique

90 Traditions by Anna ~ Bridal Boutique Reviews

Dana · Married on 10/21/2017

Everyone at Traditions by Anna was absolutely amazing! Martha was my consultant and she was the absolute best. I had been to several dress stores prior to Traditions and Martha was the first consultant to actually listen to what I was looking for. She also made be feel comfortable going out of my comfort zone and that is how I found my beautiful Matthew Christopher gown! Cali, was also outstanding with ever subsequent visit. I had a very tight schedule to work with and she was able to schedule my fittings around my limited time. I cannot say enough about this wonderful store and the fantastic staff!

Sent on 12/27/2017
    Traditions by Anna ~ Bridal Boutique 1
    Traditions by Anna ~ Bridal Boutique 2
    Traditions by Anna ~ Bridal Boutique 3

Traditions by Anna ~ Bridal Boutique's reply:

Dana! Thank you so much for your your kind words. It was such a joy working with you! You look absolutely amazing in your gown! We wish you all the best!

Jamie · Married on 07/15/2017

I got my wedding dress at Traditions, and it was such a great experience! From the moment we walked in for our appointment, they were very helpful with their selections and had dresses within my price range. I found my dress there, and just fell in love! They celebrate when you say "Yes to the Dress" :) with a little champagne, and it just makes the moment very special. It was a very pleasurable experience to work with them through alternations, pressing, etc. up until the day I picked up my dress before the wedding.
    I highly recommend looking for your wedding dress at Traditions by Anna.

Sent on 08/22/2017

Traditions by Anna ~ Bridal Boutique's reply:

Jamie! Thank you so much for your review. We are so happy you found your gown and had a good experience at Traditions! We wish you all the best!

Lauren · Married on 06/24/2017

Traditions by Anna was the absolute best! Initially I was struggling between two dresses and had a melt down. Martha totally calmed me down and told me to sleep on it and come back tomorrow and try both on again. I did and when I put my dress on for a second time it was perfect and I knew it was the one. They were also there to help envision the changes I wanted made (I had straps put on) and Maria is seriously the best seamstress ever. From start to finish I can’t believe how amazing the experience was. I found the dress of my dreams and felt no pressure during or throughout the process. Would definitely recommend - Martha is amazing! So ask for an appointment with her!!

Sent on 12/22/2017
    Traditions by Anna ~ Bridal Boutique 4

Traditions by Anna ~ Bridal Boutique's reply:

Hi Lauren - Congratulations and thank you so much for the kind words. I will be sure to share this with Martha. She had the best time with you! Happy Holidays and keep in touch!

Rebecca · Married on 05/13/2017

The staff at Traditions by Anna is so helpful and nice. The way they run it you are only one of a few girls there at a time so you have their attention and I never felt rushed. The selection there is smaller than some places, but even though this was the last store we visited I found some really unique dresses there with design elements I hadn't seen anywhere else. Of the dresses in my initial 7 top considerations, there were 3 from this boutique that I kept thinking back to because they had unique looks. My salesgirl, Kaylee, never overpowered our opinions but helped my mom and I think through the highlights of each dress (highlighted my slim areas, accentuated my bust, was a better match for my beach wedding, etc). She helped us chose my gown which was sooo right for me in every way! The shop makes everything seamless by having a tailor they consult with who did my alterations, stuffing the gown with supports so its wrinkle-free and crisp for the day of, and the they have a cleaning service they consult with who is doing the cleaning and preservation of my dress currently. At this time in your life when you already have enough decisions to make and vendors to chose, these seamless services were so helpful and they all did good work.

• Julia

Julia · Married on 05/05/2017

I couldn't have asked for a better situation for choosing my bridal gown. Martha and the entire team at Traditions by Anna were superb, friendly, and engaged in my wedding gown process. They were VERY flexible with my situation and made me feel like a queen. The dress was gorgeous and alterations were done well. Very friendly, very professional.

Sent on 05/13/2017

Traditions by Anna ~ Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you Julia, we appreciate the kind words. It was a pleasure helping you before your big day. We can't wait to see all the beautiful pictures!

Julia · Married on 05/05/2017

Everything about my experience at Anna’s was fantastic. Martha helped every step of the way and it was always a pleasure to go into the boutique. They made what could’ve been a stressful decision easy, fun, and beautiful.

Sent on 01/03/2018
    Traditions by Anna ~ Bridal Boutique 9
    Traditions by Anna ~ Bridal Boutique 10
    Traditions by Anna ~ Bridal Boutique 11

Traditions by Anna ~ Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you Julia for the kind words! You were a joy and pleasure to work with and hope married life is bliss. Keep in touch and Happy New Year!

Linda · Married on 11/26/2016

Our experience at Traditions by Anna was absolutely wonderful. Martha was so helpful and patient with us. She truly made choosing my daughter's wedding dress an experience I will treasure forever. Thank you!!!!

Alexandra · Married on 11/25/2016

Exceptional service and amazing gowns! This store is recommended for ladies who are looking for a high-end, up-scale store with designer gowns. This is for a bride-to-be without a budget. Wonderful location, great parking. Usually can only try on gowns with an appointment.

Kelly · Married on 10/29/2016

TBA was great and dedicated to my happiness from moment one. They have an amazing selection! Martha helped me to find the perfect dress. Anna made sure everything ran smoothly throughout the entire process. Maria and Callie were super helpful and accommodating throughout the alterations process to ensure a perfect fit and worked with my difficult schedule. I was so happy with my purchase and felt great as a result on my wedding day!

ashleigh · Married on 09/09/2016

Traditions by Anna is the first place and only place I looked and bought my wedding dress. I was able to book my appointment and get in on a Saturday morning which was perfect. The staff was super welcoming and Martha worked with me on picking out dresses to try on. She got me in dresses I never would have imagined myself in. She made it such a fun and seamless process. After about 10 or so dresses, I found the one. Everyone clapped and said congrats and we even got champagne after. What I love about Traditions, besides everything, is that they hold on to the dress in store once it arrives and will hold it there until your wedding day. It is so nice to not have to worry about taking it home and risk getting it ruined.

I just went in for my look and see appointment. I was able to try it on before alterations, which was great because it had been so long since I had seen my dress! I will be scheduling an alteration appointment in July and will definitely have their seamstress alter it. They have been so wonderful about everything else, why would I take it to someone else? (which is another great thing - they don't pressure you to have them alter it. If you want someone else to do it, you can.)

I would recommend Traditions by Anna to any future bride to be. One more great thing - for me at least - is their new locations is walking distance from my house. Can we say, winning. I think so.

Sent on 05/09/2016

Traditions by Anna ~ Bridal Boutique's reply:

Hi Ashleigh - Thank you so very much for the kind words. We all look forward to working with you over the next few months as your big day approaches. We are so fortunate that you are one of our brides!

Angel · Married on 08/20/2016

I had the most amazing experience with Traditions by Anna. This was the first store I went to and I ended up buying the first dress I tried on! It was the perfect one. Long story short, I ended up moving to MD from NC and had to find someone else for alterations. One lady went bankrupt and had started taking in my dress, and the second person I took it to completely botched the alterations! I emailed Martha in tears about how my beautiful Romona Keveza dress now looked like something cheap I bought from China. Martha was so accommodating and got me in touch with Cali and Maria. Let me tell you, Maria is truly a miracle worker. She turned my botched dress into one that fit me like a glove. She saved my life! Cali is also great to work with! She won't let you leave until you're completely satisfied with the end result. From buying my dress to getting it altered, they are amazing!!!! Even though I moved, I would definitely buy my dress there again (I probably would just travel and have used them for alterations from the start though if I could go back in time) !!!

Sent on 11/16/2016

Traditions by Anna ~ Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words! It was an honor to have you as one of our brides. We wish you a lifetime of happiness and please keep in touch!

Hannah · Married on 06/11/2016

Buying my (amazing!) wedding dress from Tditions By Anna was one of the best decisions that was made for our wedding. They were incredible helpful, professional, and the alterations made by Cali were perfection! Thank you!

Kaitlin · Married on 05/28/2016

I had a wonderful experience at Traditions by Anna. Upon arrival, I was warmly greeted by Martha, who was helping me find the perfect wedding dress. I felt like I received great customer service and attention, and it really felt like my consultant was there to make my vision come true. At first I had kind of a stricter idea of what style dress I wanted, but Martha took the time to not only give me exactly what I was looking for, but also open me up to other styles that I originally wouldn't have thought would have looked good on me or that I would have liked. I was absolutely in love with every gown I tried on, all of which were beautiful and excellent quality. I ended up finding my dream dress, and couldn't have asked for a better experience! I felt very welcomed and comfortable, and would highly recommend this boutique. Thank you again Martha for helping make my dream come true!!

Lisa · Married on 05/22/2016

Great staff, great service, and great tailor! They made the experience of trying on gowns glamorous (Thanks Martha)! And going through the fittings process was painless. I was an out-of-state bride, and they worked with me to arrange fitting times outside of their normal fitting hours - without their flexibility (especially their incredible seamstress Maria) it would have been so stressful, but Traditions is truly a great bridal salon to work with!

Allison · Married on 04/09/2016

Wonderful place to look for your wedding dress! I cannot say enough about how fantastic my experience has been at TBA! My fiance and I got engaged and immediately decided that we wanted a very short engagement so I knew I needed to find my dress right away. And we were planning on leaving town within a few days for the upcoming holiday break. TBA was very understanding and got me in right away. After trying on several with Martha, I found "the one" and knew I didn't need to look anywhere else. We were able to stay on track with our plans of a just over 4 month engagement AND I will get to wear the dress of my dreams! I get to return this week to start the fittings and alterations and am so excited! They have made everything so special for me and are by far the easiest vendor to work with thus far!

This is the only place you need to go to get a wedding dress. From the first appointment, they made me feel like a princess. The seamstresses are really talented as well. Everyone is so friendly and truly made me feel special. I would go there again if I had to do it again!

Sent on 04/09/2016

Traditions by Anna ~ Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you for the kind words and hope married life is wonderful!

Kate · Married on 12/05/2015

When you work in the wedding industry while you're planning your own wedding, you run the risk of getting jaded by everything wedding-related - which is what happened to me - until Allison at TBA helped me find my dream dress!

I think Allison could tell that I wasn't really 'into' the whole dress finding thing - so instead of selling me a dress - she helped me find one. It was truly like having an unbiased friend with me as I picked out my dress. Never once did I feel pressured for a sale, or disregarded because of budget. Although I tried on quite a few gorgeous, unique gowns, I couldn't have been more in love with the dress that I chose!

Perhaps what I loved most about working with Traditions was that they invited you in to try YOUR dress on once it arrived in the store - I'm not sure if this is unique to TBA, but I know it's not a common practice. Having the chance to actually get in the dress once it arrives - outside of alterations - was very reassuring and exciting to me!

Shopping for a wedding dress can be stressful - but Traditions and Allison made it a piece of cake! I would highly recommend TBA to anyone looking for a gorgeous dress and a stress-free experience. Thanks y'all!

Brittney · Married on 11/07/2015

Great selection of dresses. Beautiful store and the staff is friendly and helpful.

Martha at traditions by Anna was so wonderful! She made the whole experience enjoyable and made helpful suggestions while respecting my wishes for a simple, traditional dress. I felt so comfortable shopping there and the staff made the whole process seamless. Their dresses and their staff are just lovely!

Kristina · Married on 10/10/2015

Anna has designed the perfect small, boutique experience for any bride looking for something elegant, and out of the ordinary. Allison has accommodated all of my questions, fittings and she's still not done. The selection of designers for wedding gowns is phenomenal, and these are not something you will find anywhere else!

FANTASTIC experience for someone who had NO clue (like many of us as we begin this journey) what to do next!

I cannot rave enough about TBA!! Everyone there is very friendly and accommodating, especially Susan! It was such a fun experience to try on dresses and Susan was very sweet and helpful. I would highly recommend to anyone- friends or strangers- to go to TBA for wedding dress shopping!

• Allison

Allison · Married on 08/22/2015

My experience with Traditions was fantastic. From the moment I walked in I felt comfortable. They took the time to listen to what I wanted and helped find things in my price range. TBA was the 3-4th place I went for dresses and it was the last. Several of the other stores were a little stuffy and didn't make me feel very comfortable. While trying on dresses I felt like I was hanging out with friends.
    After I found the dress I had all of my alterations done there with Maria. I can not say enough about Maria who truly worked magic altering my lace dress. Allison was also involved in alteration process and she was extremely patient and had a great eye to see every possible place where the dress might pull wrong or wrinkle wrong (which I didn't even think possible).
    I really can not say enough about TBA. They have a huge selection of dresses. They have tons of trunk and sample sales. Even once I purchased my dress they still made me fell so special. I miss going in for my alteration appointments.

Every interaction with Traditions was exceptional. The staff were incredibly patient, provided outstanding customer service, and maintained a cheerful demeanor throughout the wedding dress shopping and alterations process. The Traditions staff level of expertise is unparalleled. Every time we came to Traditions we were impressed with the level of courtesy, professionalism, and individual attention. Dress shopping was a very fun and successful experience!

Kaili · Married on 07/10/2015

My mom and I had a wonderful experience purchasing my dress from Traditions by Anna. Everyone was so great to work with. I bought my dress off the rack and it was a few sizes too big. Plus I needed the neckline taken in and the sleeves lined. Allison and Maria were FANTASTIC while helping me with the alterations. My dress turned out absolutely perfect. I could not be more pleased with my experience!

Megan · Married on 06/27/2015

We ordered Lula Kate bridesmaids dresses from Traditions by Anna. We were very pleased with their service - from helping us to pick out the various styles, materials, etc. Very professional. Would highly recommend.