Trademark DJ Entertainment Reviews

31 | Central Islip, NY

31 Reviews for Trademark DJ Entertainment

31 Trademark DJ Entertainment Reviews

Aurea · Married on 03/23/2018

The best !!!! Jonathan was so professional , so nice , so on point with everything ! He was just so easy to work with . He went above and beyond to make my wedding feel extra special . He did an amazing slide show montage in memory of my grandma which meant the world to my family and I. He had everyone at my wedding on their feet the whole night! He was great at reading the crowd!!! Couldn’t have picked a better DJ

Trademark DJ Entertainment 1

Danielle · Married on 03/11/2017

I can't even describe how amazing our night was and it was definitely because of the DJ! He kept the guest excited, entertained and absolutely glued to the dance floor! He also had someone taking pictures during the reception and those pictures are amazing! We had a slide show and a whole list of songs that we wanted to hear during the night and Jonathan was so attentive and fit it all in somehow. We are still amazed and I still have guests telling me they have never danced so much at a wedding! His services are so worth the price because I had nothing to worry about!

Christina · Married on 10/22/2016

Jonathan and his team went above and beyond to make our wedding a complete success! He gave great suggestions throughout the planning process. I highly recommend this company. We will remember you guys FOREVER! Thank you for everything!

Dorothy · Married on 10/20/2016

Good DJ! He worked with our budget and listened to most of our requests. We received a lot of compliments from our wedding guests regarding Jonathan. Over all it was a good experience.

Barbara · Married on 09/24/2016

We are so incredibly happy with how everything turned out. Jonathan did an amazing job and the dance floor was on point the entire night. So many people raved at the music and we feel extremely proud to have had Jonathan on our team! Thank you so much Jonathan!!!

We highly recommend him for your event! His flexibility, responsiveness, and music knowledge really made the difference for us. He will not disappoint!

• Lauren

Lauren · Married on 09/17/2016

We found Jonathan through Wedding Wire and after reading a lot of reviews. We met with him 9 months before the wedding at his home office and he was so kind to us. He informed us he has a passion for music, loves doing weddings, was eager to share with us his "tricks" to keep people on the dance floor, and open with his pricing and packages. We did not want an emcee and a DJ. Jonathan texted us during the big holidays and stayed in touch which is so helpful when you book a vendor that far out. We had a skype conference with him 1 1/2 weeks before the wedding and reviewed the wedding information sheet he gave us. On the day of the wedding we showed up and we so impressed. He brought a friend to emcee, threw in columns, lights and bass all for free. He was incredibly generous! He kept the music going all night and did a great job of keeping people on the dance floor. He also was receptive to any comments my groom and I had about songs or the volume. I would definitely recommend Trademark DJ! Thank you Jonathan!

• F

Frank · Married on 09/01/2016

Yo....just wanted to say one more time, you killed it! Thank you for everything, we gotta stay in touch....if you need me for anything medically related just holler!

-Dr. Frank B

Charisma · Married on 08/11/2016

Jonathan was an awesome DJ at my wedding on August 11 2016. He made sure everyone was partying thought out the whole night. He was very adaptable with changes that needed to be made and had a smile on his face the whole time. I would totally use him again for an invite.

Dj Trademark, was the Dj we had the pleasure to have on our wedding on March 25th, 2016. He did an amazing job and made us feel super comfortable with the whole process. Our family and friends were impressed with his work and he made our wedding a little more special. If we could do it again we would definitely choose him again. Great job Jonathan. If you want an A++ Dj dont hesitate to contact him you will not be sorry.

Maria · Married on 03/14/2016

Excellent job, Jonathan!!! Great songs! The songs are chosen by the couple and the DJ suggests popular songs and all the guests have fun.

Leslie · Married on 08/29/2015

Jonathan is by far the best Dj.. We had him Dj our wedding in August 2015 and everyone couldn't stop talking about how great he was.. In the weeks before our wedding he was always on top of responding quick and making sure he made time to meet with us whenever we needed to. Not only is he a great Dj but he's polite and very professional. Him and his MC went above and beyond and made our wedding day perfect and amazing! I would recommend him not only for weddings but any type of party.

We had a wedding in late August at the Bellport CC. Jonathan was part DJ, part wedding quarterback. I had a particular way I wanted the music choreographed during the ceremony and Jonathan was extremely amenable. He also worked my wedding into his busy schedule, arranging for his (very capable) backup DJs to take over since he already had another job booked in the last hours of my reception. The music was a hit... the DJs really got the party going.... everyone had a blast. I feel like I got terrific value for my money. Jonathan is also a pleasure to work with.... easy to reach... seems very organized... a great business person at such a young age. We had our coordination conference over Skype video which was great as it avoided us both a trip to see each other in person. I highly recommend this company.

Josh · Married on 06/21/2015

DJ Jonathan Miranda was a pleasure to work with throughout wedding planning. He was the sweetest and most accommodating DJ ever. He knew exactly what to play to get the crowd dancing and keep the dance floor packed all afternoon. He was always available to provide musical feedback and answer any questions that we needed. He had excellent music choice and was even able to improve the original playlist we gave him. Our guesses kept talking about how wonderful our DJ performed weeks after the wedding. If you want a DJ who’s going to make your party amazing, we highly recommend DJ Jonathan Miranda of Trademark Entertainment. Once again, he was such a pleasure to work with and an expert on his craft.

Our wedding night absolutely unforgettable. Our DJ was always very responsive, and was willing to meet us whenever it was convenient for us, which was important because my fiancé and I have really busy work schedules. The music was great the DJ knew exactly what music the crowd would like. He played the right music at the right time and had the everyone on the dance floor all night long. The first thing people mentioned about my wedding was how great the DJ was. I highly recommend Trademark DJ Entertainment to anyone looking for a great DJ.

• Z

Zachary · Married on 10/25/2014

DJ Jonathan did a fantastic job at our wedding. He was really responsive to our emails and gave great music suggestions. We weren’t to specific with our song requests, but he managed to keep everyone dancing all night. MC Andrew did an amazing job, He gave us an exciting introduction, and walked us through all our formalities perfectly. There wasn’t one awkward moment. I Highly Recommended Trademark DJ Entertainment!

Katherine · Married on 10/04/2014

By far the best dj ever !! He was very professional and reliable, my husband and I had hired him for our wedding. And let me just say everyone had a blast !! He keep everybody on their feet all night long. He was able to make our wedding day perfect !! I would definitely recommend him to anyone who planning a wedding or any kind of event , couldn't have been any better.

Incredible organization with unique music to fit my special day. All was great and really memorable in the best possible way. Great dj experienced and extremely talented. I would highly recommend dj trademark.

DJ Trademark was a pleasure to have at my wedding. In the beginning I had a little trouble with a few other DJ's and couldn't seem to find the right one to accommodate my needs. Until I was referred to him. I had almost lost hope but thank goodness I found him. Weddings are hectic enough with so much planning that goes into it, and the fact that he made the process so easy and convenient for me meant a lot, he respected my time. I would definitely recommend him to anyone looking to have a DJ at their next event. He is extremely professional and adapts very well to all your needs and desires like he did to mine.

WOW!!!!
    DJ Trademark made our party the most amazing event ever. He just knows how to get the party going, has a feel for the crowd and whips them into a dancing and partying frenzy. He has such charm and charisma you can't help but love the energy he brings. He is polished, professional, full of life and a music playing magician. His lighting and booth only help to bring the party atmosphere to a higher level that makes everyone want to get up and be part of the "show".
    We would never use any other DJ or entertainment company. This was truely a huge bang for the buck in value for the services and performance we received. Let's just say all our friends are jealous and made sure to leave with his card. Book him soon because there are plenty of people that are calling him.

By far the best dj I have hired ! Dj trademark was amazing , very professional and reliable with incredible talent. Full of energy and personality definitely had everyone dancing all night. Over all an excellent experience I highly recommend dj trademark ! :)

I have to say it is that time in my life that I go to A LOT of weddings... and a big question band or DJ...
    some bands are just NOT worth it - some DJ are cheesy....
    Music makes the party (my 93 year old grandmother told me that)
    This DJ was AMAZING!!! AWESOME! professional, fun, entertaining, accommodating, just went above and beyond every expectation I had.
    Just the right about of personality and professionalism!
    TOTALLY worked with the bride on her particular song choices - (she knew what she wanted)
    Accommodating - they let someone come use their stuff to actually sing the first dance - SUPER GREAT!
    I will use them and refer them and yup probably wont ever stray to another DJ again!

David · Married on 09/06/2014

Everyone is a DJ nowadays, even Paris Hilton. DJ Trademark is a throw-back to an era when DJs used to have to carry crates of records and actually made a physical connection from their souls to their fingers down to the vinyl. He's a turntablist who could crab, flare, chirp, and juggle with the best of them. Coming from LA, with family who came of age in the nascent age of San Francisco turntablism, I fully appreciate DJ Trademark's dedication to this craft. I was very lucky to find a REAL DJ for my wedding on Long Island. He was able to deftly incorporate an eclectic mix of music from Golden Era Hip-Hop to Country to Big Band to Indie Rock. He was also a gracious and consummate professional.

We have only lived in long island for a few years so we didn't realize how many options there are for location, reception, catering and music. After all of the tough decisions we made along the way. One thing for sure is that we made the right choice for a DJ. Our vision for a professional sound system, lighting and ambiance was all brought to life by Jonathan & his staff. Great Value for what is compared to other high-end DJ services. They bring state of the art equipment and you can hear and see the difference. Everyone in our party was delighted by the wide variety of music and the energy level. It was nice to see the photos after our wedding and see everyone dancing from little ones to the senior members it was a moment never to be forgotten. We made the right choice with Trademark DJ Entertainment and we also made a friend.

Jonathan was a pleasure to have as our DJ entertainment for our wedding! He was very professional and was always willing to meet with us at any hour. Highly recommended!

Alberto · Married on 08/14/2014

Upon first impression of DJ Johnathan, I thought he might be "too young" for the job. I was concerned his experience would be a factor. He quickly got rid of my doubts upon first appointment. He is super professional generous and has probably some of the best equipment I have seen for the best prize around. He really makes his events part of himself and it feels like he truly really cares. At the wedding he is dressed appropriately, speaks clearly and well, and above all knows how to keep the dance floor full. I would use him again for any event in the future and would recommend him to all.