Trademark DJ Entertainment Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

• Fadjen
    Fadjen Married on 07/03/2021

Just perfection!

From beginning to end. You don’t get perfect service like this I mean says who barely an existence. Even my husband was impressed and that man is a HARD critique. Jonathan was AMAZING My guest family and friends still talk about OUR DJ till this day.
  • I
    Isaura Married on 06/19/2021

Book Dj Trademark!!

Jonathan was a pleasure to work with. Me and my husband did not have every song picked out for each event in our wedding. Jonathan was very quick and responsive, he sent us great song suggestions! We even booked him and his crew for our afterparty, everyone loved the fact that he played all types of music. Everyone was up and dancing the entire time. Him and his crew were very punctual and came well prepared. Book Dj Trademark if you want an unforgettable day!! Jonathan and his crew will not disappoint, on making your special day a priority.
  • Sarah
    Sarah Married on 10/10/2020

Exceptional!

I booked with Jonathan back in 2018 for my daughter's wedding which was to be held in 2020. Unfortunately due to the pandemic, we had to postpone until this year. Jonathan was beyond a pleasure to work with and helped me throughout my stressful times in preparing for her big day. Trademark is not only super professional, they are also beyond talented. The entire night, no one was in their seats. The dance floor was on fire with his musical genius behind the turntables!. My guests are still saying that it was the best wedding they've every attended! Don't hesitate to book with Trademark,believe me you won't be disappointed! We also booked Stacy from Trademark, she's the interactive photographer and I must say that the candid shots she captured are FABULOUS! she added a flare that the guests weren't expecting. Overall, I can't stress enough how amazing this group of individuals are. Thank you again J, for such an amazing night. One that we'll never forget.
    Ruby Married on 06/29/2019

He Brings Life to the Party!!!

We spent a lot of time trying to find a dj that can work with us and to be able to play different kinds of music genre. Look no further DJ Trademark Entertainment is your go to guy.
    He is very professional, funny, responsive and makes sure that your wedding crowd is off their seats and on the dance floor. He really is good at the reading the crowd and playing the right kinds of songs that your wedding guests will love to hear.

I really loved how he even got my grandmother to the dance floor! He has everything a wedding would need in his arsenal, ranging from fire music, LED sticks, to CO2 cannons to get the crowd going.
    We decided not to get the photo booth but went for the CO2, LED sticks and the first dance in the clouds, which to us really made a huge difference.

Hands down the best dj ever!
    -Ruby & Luis
    Aurea Married on 03/23/2018
    The best !!!! Jonathan was so professional , so nice , so on point with everything ! He was just so easy to work with . He went above and beyond to make my wedding feel extra special . He did an amazing slide show montage in memory of my grandma which meant the world to my family and I. He had everyone at my wedding on their feet the whole night! He was great at reading the crowd!!! Couldn’t have picked a better DJ
  • Nala
    Nala Married on 07/08/2017

Best DJ Ever!!!

DJ Trademark and his crew are the best. Music was not only on point but no one was sitting the entire night. There candid shots came outta better than my photogrpahers. They arrived early set up and with some extra time helped put some final touches to the hall decorations. OUTSTANDING DJ!!
    Danielle Married on 03/11/2017
    I can't even describe how amazing our night was and it was definitely because of the DJ! He kept the guest excited, entertained and absolutely glued to the dance floor! He also had someone taking pictures during the reception and those pictures are amazing! We had a slide show and a whole list of songs that we wanted to hear during the night and Jonathan was so attentive and fit it all in somehow. We are still amazed and I still have guests telling me they have never danced so much at a wedding! His services are so worth the price because I had nothing to worry about!
    Christina Married on 10/22/2016
    Jonathan and his team went above and beyond to make our wedding a complete success! He gave great suggestions throughout the planning process. I highly recommend this company. We will remember you guys FOREVER! Thank you for everything!
    Dorothy Married on 10/20/2016
    Good DJ! He worked with our budget and listened to most of our requests. We received a lot of compliments from our wedding guests regarding Jonathan. Over all it was a good experience.
    Barbara Married on 09/24/2016
    We are so incredibly happy with how everything turned out. Jonathan did an amazing job and the dance floor was on point the entire night. So many people raved at the music and we feel extremely proud to have had Jonathan on our team! Thank you so much Jonathan!!!

We highly recommend him for your event! His flexibility, responsiveness, and music knowledge really made the difference for us. He will not disappoint!
  • Lauren
    Lauren Married on 09/17/2016
    We found Jonathan through Wedding Wire and after reading a lot of reviews. We met with him 9 months before the wedding at his home office and he was so kind to us. He informed us he has a passion for music, loves doing weddings, was eager to share with us his "tricks" to keep people on the dance floor, and open with his pricing and packages. We did not want an emcee and a DJ. Jonathan texted us during the big holidays and stayed in touch which is so helpful when you book a vendor that far out. We had a skype conference with him 1 1/2 weeks before the wedding and reviewed the wedding information sheet he gave us. On the day of the wedding we showed up and we so impressed. He brought a friend to emcee, threw in columns, lights and bass all for free. He was incredibly generous! He kept the music going all night and did a great job of keeping people on the dance floor. He also was receptive to any comments my groom and I had about songs or the volume. I would definitely recommend Trademark DJ! Thank you Jonathan!
  • F
    Frank Married on 09/01/2016
    Yo....just wanted to say one more time, you killed it! Thank you for everything, we gotta stay in touch....if you need me for anything medically related just holler!

-Dr. Frank B
    Charisma Married on 08/11/2016
    Jonathan was an awesome DJ at my wedding on August 11 2016. He made sure everyone was partying thought out the whole night. He was very adaptable with changes that needed to be made and had a smile on his face the whole time. I would totally use him again for an invite.
  • User2604924 2+ years ago
    Dj Trademark, was the Dj we had the pleasure to have on our wedding on March 25th, 2016. He did an amazing job and made us feel super comfortable with the whole process. Our family and friends were impressed with his work and he made our wedding a little more special. If we could do it again we would definitely choose him again. Great job Jonathan. If you want an A++ Dj dont hesitate to contact him you will not be sorry.
    Maria Married on 03/14/2016
    Excellent job, Jonathan!!! Great songs! The songs are chosen by the couple and the DJ suggests popular songs and all the guests have fun.
  • User2309922 2+ years ago
    We had a wedding in late August at the Bellport CC. Jonathan was part DJ, part wedding quarterback. I had a particular way I wanted the music choreographed during the ceremony and Jonathan was extremely amenable. He also worked my wedding into his busy schedule, arranging for his (very capable) backup DJs to take over since he already had another job booked in the last hours of my reception. The music was a hit... the DJs really got the party going.... everyone had a blast. I feel like I got terrific value for my money. Jonathan is also a pleasure to work with.... easy to reach... seems very organized... a great business person at such a young age. We had our coordination conference over Skype video which was great as it avoided us both a trip to see each other in person. I highly recommend this company.
    Leslie Married on 08/29/2015
    Jonathan is by far the best Dj.. We had him Dj our wedding in August 2015 and everyone couldn't stop talking about how great he was.. In the weeks before our wedding he was always on top of responding quick and making sure he made time to meet with us whenever we needed to. Not only is he a great Dj but he's polite and very professional. Him and his MC went above and beyond and made our wedding day perfect and amazing! I would recommend him not only for weddings but any type of party.
    Josh Married on 06/21/2015
    DJ Jonathan Miranda was a pleasure to work with throughout wedding planning. He was the sweetest and most accommodating DJ ever. He knew exactly what to play to get the crowd dancing and keep the dance floor packed all afternoon. He was always available to provide musical feedback and answer any questions that we needed. He had excellent music choice and was even able to improve the original playlist we gave him. Our guesses kept talking about how wonderful our DJ performed weeks after the wedding. If you want a DJ who’s going to make your party amazing, we highly recommend DJ Jonathan Miranda of Trademark Entertainment. Once again, he was such a pleasure to work with and an expert on his craft.
  • User2046234 2+ years ago
    Our wedding night absolutely unforgettable. Our DJ was always very responsive, and was willing to meet us whenever it was convenient for us, which was important because my fiancé and I have really busy work schedules. The music was great the DJ knew exactly what music the crowd would like. He played the right music at the right time and had the everyone on the dance floor all night long. The first thing people mentioned about my wedding was how great the DJ was. I highly recommend Trademark DJ Entertainment to anyone looking for a great DJ.
  • Z
    Zachary Married on 10/25/2014
    DJ Jonathan did a fantastic job at our wedding. He was really responsive to our emails and gave great music suggestions. We weren’t to specific with our song requests, but he managed to keep everyone dancing all night. MC Andrew did an amazing job, He gave us an exciting introduction, and walked us through all our formalities perfectly. There wasn’t one awkward moment. I Highly Recommended Trademark DJ Entertainment!
    Katherine Married on 10/04/2014
    By far the best dj ever !! He was very professional and reliable, my husband and I had hired him for our wedding. And let me just say everyone had a blast !! He keep everybody on their feet all night long. He was able to make our wedding day perfect !! I would definitely recommend him to anyone who planning a wedding or any kind of event , couldn't have been any better.
  • User1861702 2+ years ago
    Incredible organization with unique music to fit my special day. All was great and really memorable in the best possible way. Great dj experienced and extremely talented. I would highly recommend dj trademark.
  • User1865491 2+ years ago
    DJ Trademark was a pleasure to have at my wedding. In the beginning I had a little trouble with a few other DJ's and couldn't seem to find the right one to accommodate my needs. Until I was referred to him. I had almost lost hope but thank goodness I found him. Weddings are hectic enough with so much planning that goes into it, and the fact that he made the process so easy and convenient for me meant a lot, he respected my time. I would definitely recommend him to anyone looking to have a DJ at their next event. He is extremely professional and adapts very well to all your needs and desires like he did to mine.
  • User2047206 2+ years ago
    By far the best dj I have hired ! Dj trademark was amazing , very professional and reliable with incredible talent. Full of energy and personality definitely had everyone dancing all night. Over all an excellent experience I highly recommend dj trademark ! :)
  • User1867802 2+ years ago
    WOW!!!!
    DJ Trademark made our party the most amazing event ever. He just knows how to get the party going, has a feel for the crowd and whips them into a dancing and partying frenzy. He has such charm and charisma you can't help but love the energy he brings. He is polished, professional, full of life and a music playing magician. His lighting and booth only help to bring the party atmosphere to a higher level that makes everyone want to get up and be part of the "show".
    We would never use any other DJ or entertainment company. This was truely a huge bang for the buck in value for the services and performance we received. Let's just say all our friends are jealous and made sure to leave with his card. Book him soon because there are plenty of people that are calling him.