61 Reviews for Tracy French ~ Destination Wedding Specialist

Guest List (4)
Partial Planning (4)
Destination (2)
Rehearsal Dinner (1)

Tracy did great job reflecting all I had in mind on my wedding day. All I needed to do is to pin pictures on my Pinterest to give her an idea about what I had in mind. She translated that beautifully. She recommended the vendors ( hair, make up, photography, band...) and I was very happy with their work.
Tracy was always easy to reach either by phone or email, and still she is four months after our wedding!

Profile Picture Hayffa, 11/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Travel, Wedding Planning

Tracy French made my dream wedding a reality. Having a destination wedding can be very stressful and difficult to plan from afar especially when you make it a double wedding. Having the assistance of Tracy made the process seamless! It’s was the most important day of our lives and she went above and beyond to make our special day everything we hoped it would be. I seriously can not praise this woman enough! From the wedding details, travel and guest accommodations, design, and coordination she was the absolute best person for the job! Thank you Tracy from the bottom of our hearts!

Photo
Profile Picture Autumn, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Travel, Wedding Planning

Tracy and her staff were phenomenal. I cannot say enough, and would give them ten stars if I could. They were wonderful throughout--responsive, professional, and fun to work with--but they really shone when last minute events (weather and construction) forced us to change venues four days before our wedding. Remarkably, the switch was seamless and completely stress-free for my husband and me; Tracy handled everything! And the results were dazzling. Tracy has such great taste, that we were very comfortable leaving all of the specifics in her hands. When we saw the finished product (print work, signage, flowers, table design, favors), it was even better than we'd imagined. She captured exactly what we wanted, but did even better. We are so grateful we found her, and would recommend her and her team to anyone!

Profile Picture Julie, 4/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts, Invitations, Wedding Planning

Amazing work. Highly recommended . I was blown away by yalls work . Thank you so much :)

Profile Picture Amanda, 4/1/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Travel, Wedding Planning

From the moment that we met, I knew that we were in good hands. Tracy was amazing and really went above and beyond to make sure our wedding was perfect. You could really tell the difference between our wedding and the weddings that just used an on site coordinator. LOVE HER!

Profile Picture Jeremiah, 2/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Travel, Wedding Planning

We used their services for our wedding on December 10, 2016 for hair and makeup and the stylist were amazing!!! Everyone looked beautiful, we had 5 bridesmaids, my mom and me the bride. They were on time, were great to work with and so nice. They were patient and we all turned out exactly and as beautiful as we wanted. I would use them again!

Profile Picture Rosalinda, 12/10/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire, Wedding Planning

Tracy and her team know weddings! She has the best style, and she makes planning exciting and easy. Tracy helped me plan my entire wedding down to the tiniest details while I was living in Alabama! She was so accommodating with my schedule and kept my entire wedding team in check and organized. Not only was the wedding gorgeous and magical (& exactly what I envisioned) it flowed so well and was so much fun! It was truly like a scene in a movie. Tracy was there through the entire process and made sure everything was perfect. I highly recommend Tracy and her team. My husband and I look back on our wedding day and truly believe it was the most magical day of our lives. Thanks so much Tracy!!!

Profile Picture Suzanna, 11/19/16, 1 Review
Category: Travel, Wedding Planning

Our wedding included over 200 guests and The French Connection pulled it off in 2 months! Tracy's network of experienced and reliable vendors coupled with her years of experience made this an extremely efficient planning process. We always found Tracy and her staff to be friendly and professional. They were engaging and full of great ideas. We especially appreciated the way she handled the wedding reception and took charge the entire evening, leaving us to simply enjoy the evening. Well done Tracy and staff, you are the best !!!

Profile Picture Don, 10/22/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Planning a wedding from halfway across the country isn't easy but Tracy and her team made it possible! Our wedding day was everything we ever dreamed of and we have Tracy to thank!

Profile Picture Caitlin, 9/24/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Travel, Wedding Planning

Tracy and TFC was really great at assisting us with our destination wedding planning arrangements. When we first got engaged we didn't really know where to start or what we even wanted as far planning a wedding goes. Tracy and her staff was able to assist us by planning the perfect destination location in my opinion. Without her help and knowledge I don't know what we would have done or if a wedding would have even happen in the time frame we wanted because my wife and I are really busy people with busy work schedule but Tracy and her staff was also able to assist us outside of business hours to make sure we got everything we needed for the our wedding day. Thank you French Connection!

Profile Picture Josh, 9/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Travel, Wedding Planning

I would definitely recommend using Tracy French as a wedding planner. Tracy and her team did an outstanding job. The print work was just awesome! Starting with the save the date to the invitations to the napkins, gift bags, drink cups, just everything that needed print work turned out so beautiful! Everything Tracy had a part in turned out outstanding! I don't think "short of being perfect" is in Tracy's work ethics! I highly recommend Tracy to any future bride to help with their wedding. And as for us, we plan to use Tracy for other trips/events as well!! Possibly a reunion with the same wedding attendees!! Yes, it was that much fun, Thanks to Tracy at the French Connection my daughter had her perfect Dream Wedding

Profile Picture User7128191, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Travel

Tracy and Katie were amazing. They were always available to help and answer any questions for me. I used The French Connection from start to finish and it was worth every penny. We didn't have to worry about anything on our wedding day. We were able to savor and enjoy it all! I can not thank The French Connection enough for making our day wonderful!!!

Profile Picture Sarah, 6/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Tracy and her team were so incredible, they went above and beyond to make our wedding day dreams a reality. We had an eleventh hour emergency when we nearly lost our venue one month before our wedding day and Tracy was there every step of the way with flexibility and creativity to deal with a delicate situation. We couldn't have enough praise or kind words for her and her team, truly a dream come true!

Profile Picture Katie, 5/7/16, 1 Review
Category: Travel, Wedding Planning

Tracy French came highly recommended to me by a dear friend and I am overjoyed that we chose TF to be our wedding planner. Tracy French and her team understood our unique vision from the beginning and worked hard to make our night INCREDIBLE! I never felt the normal bride stress because I completely trusted Tracy and her team to take care of everything and they did!If you are looking for a wedding planner, Tracy French is your lady!!

Profile Picture Meredith, 11/21/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Tracy French helped with the planning of my daughter's wedding in November. We couldn't have done it without her. Tracy is bubbly, organized, straight-forward, and knowledgeable about vendors and venues. Although we found some of our own vendors, Tracy recommended our florist, Photo Booth, linen service, and cake lady. We were quite pleased with all of them. Tracy is reasonable and thorough. My daughter and her fiancé, who live in Anchorage but married in San Antonio, met on four occasions with Tracy for planning. On the wedding day, Tracy and her team took care of all the reception set up. We didn't see the Pearl Stable until we walked in after the wedding. It was beautiful and Tracy was angel. She stayed through the reception making sure everything went in a timely organized way and then packed up all of our personal decorations and leftover cake. If you want to leave the hassle of communicating with vendors and setting up for a reception to a wedding planner, Tracy French is your person. She is truly a class act, five star professional that will make your wedding day so much more enjoyable and stress free.
Nona Hall
Mother of the Bride

Profile Picture Nona, 11/14/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Guest List, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Reception

I was recently married in San Antonio and we used The French Connection for wedding planning services. My husband and I live in Alaska so we were basically planning a destination wedding. Tracy and her staff did an amazing job of building a wedding task list, helping to select and then managing our vendors, planning the wedding day timeline and setting up and breaking down the reception in its entirety. Tracy is a top notch planner with class and personality that's hard to beat. I've always been told I'm excessive and over the top when it comes to planning and organizing so I consider it a huge compliment when I someone tells me Tracy has me beat. If you're looking for someone to help keep you sane and on track, Tracy will be tough to beat!!!!

Profile Picture Kim, 11/14/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

With all the moving parts to our destination wedding, we were sure we needed a super hands on coordinator, Tracy is that and more! She is extremely organized, professional and best of all friendly! She made the whole process not only simple, but fun, we loved Tracy and her team and would suggest her for any wedding, local or destination!
Jamie Levit

Profile Picture Jamie, 10/3/15, 1 Review
Category: Travel, Wedding Planning

Tracy was able to take my daughter's idea of a dream wedding and make it a reality! No detail was overlooked, and I was able to enjoy it. Tracy and her staff at The French Connection were super organized and responded to emails promptly. I valued their guidance and friendship throughout the process. I can't imagine planning a wedding without them!

Profile Picture User6063703, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Invitations, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Guest List, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

Tracy and the French Connection are amazing to work with and did such a fabulous job planning our wedding! We would have been lost without their help! They assisted us with everything from our Save the Dates and invitations to even our honeymoon after the wedding! We received numerous compliments on our wedding and invitations and still continue to hear compliments 3 months later! Tracy and her team will put you in touch with some of the most wonderful vendors that we would not have found without them. They are the wedding planning experts, so trust them and relax! Actually while writing this review, I just referred a friend to the French Connection! They are the best around!!

Profile Picture Michele, 9/26/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Tracy, and the entire French Connection team was an absolute dream to work with. Words cannot describe how incredible our special day was. From the timeline, to the vendors, to my stress level, everything was taken care of and executed perfectly. I feel lucky to have been apart of such an incredible experience.

I am the type of person, who had a MILLION ideas, and about 15 wedding Pintrest Boards. I had NO IDEA where to even begin or how to execute my perfect wedding. Tracy was able to take all of my dreams, and make them cohesive. In times where I did not know how to express what I wanted, Tracy seemed to be able to read my mind, and articulate exactly what I was thinking. In the end, everything was a dream!

It has been 4 months since my perfect wedding, and the only thing I am upset about is that I no longer get to meet with the French Connection every month. I would recommend Tracy to ANYONE!

Profile Picture Millie, 8/22/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception

Tracy and her staff at The French Connection were very organized and expertly planned our wedding in South Texas. Tracy is very experienced and knowledgeable in the wedding industry, which made her opinions very valuable. She knows a lot of vendors and worked to get us the best deals without compromising quality. We highly recommend her to anyone planning a wedding.

Profile Picture Maria, 5/16/15, 1 Review
Category: Travel, Wedding Planning

Tracy and her team made the wedding planning experience very easy and not stressful, when wedding day arrived we were all set and enjoying the day knowing that behind the scenes we had the best team taking care of everything.
I will recommend Tracy and her team to friends, family and will use her services again anytime.

Profile Picture Maria, 3/21/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Tracy French created an absolutely spectacular wedding at Secrets Maroma in Mexico - it was honestly more than we had ever dreamed it would be and I can't tell you how happy I am that I had her by my side the day of and the year or so prior. Admittedly, I am demanding with very high standards and had a LOT of input on what/where/why/when/how. Tracy DELIVERED and then some.

She was extremely professional from the first moment - choosing the right (and most spectacular!) venue, perfecting the décor, finding an amazing band for cocktail hour (huge hit), recommending an amazing photographer and hair/makeup team (wow to both...seriously), dealing with challenging vendors, and orchestrating the whole event such that it flowed perfectly on the day of. She really does serve as a highly experienced guide, organizer, and psychologist lol for the difficult and often confusing wedding planning journey. And I know that our parents and guests agree as we had plenty of time to discuss during our time in Mexico.

I'm so pleased to have worked with her, and I would be thrilled to recommend her.

Profile Picture Jessica, 12/13/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

They were great! I highly recommend Tracy!

Profile Picture Rainey, 11/22/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Full Planning, Guest List, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals