117 Reviews for Tracy Brisson

Licensed (6)
Rehearsal (4)
Interfaith Ceremony (1)
Agnostic (1)

Tracy and her team went above and beyond! We were coming from West Virginia, so although we spoke to Tracy on multiple occasions (via email, skype, etc.) we didn't meet until I was walking up the aisle. Everything was PERFECT. There was NO worry, confusion, or stress when it came to our special day. The ceremony that Tracy wrote meant more than we could've hoped for. It was so personalized and special to us. If you are looking to elope/have a destination wedding in the Savannah area, DO NOT hesitate to contact Tracy. I promise you will be thrilled with your experience!

Profile Picture Jenna, 5/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

My husband and i live about 3 hours from Savannah, Ga. We knew immediately after getting engaged that we wanted to get married in savannah but knew no one to marry us. I got online and did tons of research and emailing to find the right person for us. Tracy Brisson Is who we chose, and we couldn’t have been any happier. She made our day and ceremony so easy and US! We loved every moment with her. Also leading up to that day she was a quick email reply away with any question or concern i had. Which made is super easy being we were not near Savannah to run ask her a question

Profile Picture Nathalie, 5/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Tracy was excellent. Her website is very informative. It has all the info needed from getting your marriage license to planning your perfect wedding. With many options to choose from. She done an amazing job with our ceremony. She made our day very special and stress free.

Profile Picture Dava, 4/22/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Tracy is a wonderful officiant! We wanted a non-secular wedding, and she was recommended by our photographer. She is an absolute pro, knows everything about what could be in a ceremony, great to brainstorm with on what could work well for your vision. She does a great job of preparing you in advance of what to expect, and I found her vow writing guide very helpful. She's also a great person and we are so happy she married us!

Profile Picture Christina, 3/31/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Officiant
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, No Denomination, Rehearsal, Non-religious

Tracy was the best money we spent on our wedding. I know she’s just the officiant but she does so much more then that. Shannon helped me plan it all and kept me on schedule for everything. Tracy was so professional and made sure our ceremony was beautiful. We had a bunch of family members tell me how great the ceremony was and how much they enjoyed listening to Tracy. I’m so glad I got her, I highly recommend!!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 3/29/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Tracy was absolutely wonderful! She was professional, sweet and went above and beyond on our wedding day! Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 3/23/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We could not be more pleased with our experience. Tracy had so many options for us to choose from and made scheduling super easy. Molly officiated and the day was perfect to celebrate 14 years together in the chapel. We feel so lucky we found Tracy. Our ceremony was a true reflection of us, stress free, laid back, respectful and detail oriented. Working with Tracy and company is the best decision you could make outside of picking your partner.

Profile Picture Jeannie, 3/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Officiant, Unique Services (Other)

My husband and I eloped in Savannah and weren't sure who to hire to officiate our sweet and simple ceremony. Tracy wrote such a perfect and beautiful ceremony that it was like she had known us our whole relationship. She went above and beyond and incorporated a reading about our sweet dog into the day. I was a little stressed out the day of trying to coordinate all of these vendors I didn't know for such a short time frame, but Tracy was cool as a cucumber and put me at ease. Hire her and you won't regret it!

Profile Picture Amanda, 3/13/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: No Denomination, Non-religious

Our experience was amazing from start to finish! From my first email to get more information they gave me information on everything PLUS more, continued to touch base with us through the process and when we fully booked they made sure to send questionnaires so that our ceremony was written specifically for us! The day of the event was so smooth, zero issues, we were able to show up, enjoy our special day, have some cupcakes and champagne and take pictures. We cannot express how incredibly happy we are and that we chose to use them! Everything was picture perfect and seamless start to finish!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 2/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Tracy was an absolute joy to work with. She and Shannon made planning a wedding a breeze. Although I was planning a destination wedding, that did not hinder us from having a wonderful and perfect day. Tracy was very professional and detail oriented. We only had a little over two months to plan the wedding and things came together perfectly. I cannot say enough about how well written and smooth the ceremony was. I loved how personalized the ceremony was with stories and information we shared with Tracy. Through her concierge service, we were connected with very professional and responsive people to help us with other services connected to the wedding such as photography, music, and petty cabs. Even when our chairs didn't show up, Tracy was quick to respond and solve the problem to the best of her ability. If you are planning to get married in Savannah, GA, Tracy will make it a very special day. Our wedding day was perfect and we could be more thankful to Tracy and Shannon!

Profile Picture Alexandria, 2/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Tracy and her team at Savannah Custom Weddings and Elopements were wonderful people to work with for our recent wedding. My husband and I had a “planned“ elopement which had quite a few hiccups along the way. Tracy and her team helped us through every aspect of our event, even when we unexpectedly had to completely change the date of the event, along with other ceremony plans. From locations for the ceremony to lodging, bouquets and reservations for the wedding dinner, to hair and make up appointments, ceremony planning and everything in between - THEY HANDLED IT ALL. They were absolutely professional, but also friendly, accommodating and considerate. We came from another state to get married in Savannah and Tracy walked us through every detail necessary to have a perfect ceremony. I can’t recommend this company highly enough.

Profile Picture Rhonda, 2/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health, Flowers, Officiant, Travel, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

My husband and I decided to elope to Savannah with our two closest friends. We are from Burlington, VT, so we really had to put a huge amount of trust into Tracy. She was absolutely AMAZING to work with. She checked in with us every so often to let us know where in the process she was, sent out a questionnaire to help learn a little more about us personally, including asking which songs to listen to while she wrote our ceremony, and the type of ceremony we wanted to have. She wrote the most perfect ceremony for us. We were thrilled with every aspect, from helping us to choose the park we were married in, how easy it was to communicate with her, the cost of the whole package, the ceremony, and with Tracy delivering our marriage license for us and then mailing it back to us.

Tracy, thank you so much for making our wedding an unforgettable, perfect day!

Profile Picture Laura, 10/14/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Non-religious

Fabulous!!!
A joy to work with.

Profile Picture michelle, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

She was there for us from day one we called her and even when we had last minute changes or issues beyond our control, she was there while I was not doing good reassuring me that everything will work out and be fine! A++++++ Couldn’t ask for a better experience!

Profile Picture Jason, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Tracy was amazing to work with! Very professional yet down to earth and relaxed!

Profile Picture Danielle, 10/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

My husband and I eloped to Savannah and Tracy made our special day so wonderful and stress-free! Tracy was extremely professional, organized, and resourceful, and she did a phenomenal job planning, preparing for, and officiating our ceremony. We were able to make the most of our time in gorgeous Savannah while enjoying every minute of our elopement - we even shared wedding cupcakes and a champagne toast in Forsyth Park! It was absolutely perfect and Megan Jones, our photographer who works with Tracy, did an amazing job with our photos. We had a lot of fun taking our newlywed walk throughout beautiful squares and striking a pose after our ceremony. Tracy ensured that we received our marriage certificate within just a few days, and those working at the court house spoke very highly of her (I didn't even have a chance to get her last name out, they knew exactly whom I was talking about!). We highly recommend Tracy and eloping in Savannah!

Profile Picture Sierra, 9/30/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: No Denomination, Customized Vows, Licensed, Interfaith Ceremony

Tracey did such an awesome job. She made it so easy for us, and we highly recommend her! If we could do it all over again, we wouldn’t change a thing!

Profile Picture Brooke, 9/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

There are not enough words in the world to describe how amazing Tracy is. She made our intimate ceremony better than I could possibly hope for. I loved everything about it. She is very open to questions and concerns and was able to get back to me in no time at all. I will always cherish the dream that she made a reality that is now one of my fondest memories.

Profile Picture Morgan, 9/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

So professional yet so personable! Highly recommend Tracy to anyone wanting an intimate wedding in Savannah.

Profile Picture april, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We used Tracy Brisson's Savannah Custom Weddings and Elopements for our 25th wedding anniversary vow renewal ceremony and it was a beautiful experience! Tracy was very easy to work with and the photographer that she utilizes is wonderful as well with a great eye. Would highly recommend using her services to anyone wanting to experience a wedding/elopement in Savannah or its surrounding areas. Tracy created beautiful vows for our ceremony and we had our ceremony in front of the fountain in Forsyth Park. And it was a very easy event to plan thanks to Tracy's attentiveness and communication with us even across state lines as we live in Florida.

Profile Picture Christie, 8/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Photography

Tracy & her team do an amazing job! She is very caring, personable, & loves what she does! Highly reccomend her :)

Profile Picture Sarah, 8/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Tracy officiated our elopement in July and it was the BEST decision ever! She was amazing from the first email and answered all of my questions. We planned everything two weeks out and she still made everything so personal and perfect. We couldn't have asked for a better ceremony! Thanks so much!!

Profile Picture Sophie, 7/7/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Tracy was beyond perfect for our wedding. She took care of filing and mailing our license and everything ran so smoothly! It even rained on our special day and she had 3 backup ideas so everything could go on as planned. We are extremely happy with chosing Tracy!

Profile Picture Jessica, 6/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Tracy was amazing! She crafted a wonderful ceremony and made our day so incredibly special. Thank you so much Tracy and Savannah Custom Weddings & Elopements!

Profile Picture Anastasia, 6/24/17, 1 Review