Track Seven DJ Reviews

Track Seven DJ 3
Track Seven DJ 4
Track Seven DJ 5
Track Seven DJ 6

Mike WIlliams was great!!! He kept the dancing mood going all night! Was professional and brought great ideas to the table during our consultation. Spoke with my husband and I during our event to ensure what we wanted. He was able to make our wedding-song dreams come true!!! Highly recommend Joel or Mike, both were extremely nice and wanted to ensure our day was special.

Sent on 05/09/2014

Ben · Married on 03/29/2014

Joel Nowacki and our whole Track7 DJ experience was incredible. From the first day we met with Joel through the moment we walked out the door of the reception, Joel's enthusiasm and professionalism exceeded all of our expectations. We interviewed at least 10 other DJ's in Indianapolis before settling on Joel, but that's only because he was the last one we met with. He was organized and personable, but most importantly, he loves his job. That passion for music and entertainment shines through in all that Joel does. He was even kind enough to sing the song for our first dance. On top of being a great DJ (all of our friends danced until their feet hurt), Joel is a great guitarist and vocalist. We were hesitant at first to see if he could perform the song we wanted. Not only did he learn the song in a couple months, he performed it better than we ever could have imagined. Can't thank you enough Joel! I would recommend Track7 DJ to anyone who wants to have a personal, professional, exciting, and unforgettable interaction with their music vendor.

Sent on 04/08/2014

Jessica · Married on 03/29/2014

I would HIGHLY recommend Mike Williams from Track 7 DJ for any event! He went above and beyond for our wedding. Mike not only DJd our reception, he also coordinated our wedding ceremony and music, created a "special mix" to play with our wedding slideshow, wrote "our love story" (definitely ask him about that service) that he read to our guests before our first dance, and made sure that our entire wedding day went off without a hitch. My wedding guests have told me repeatedly that we had the BEST DJ. My photographer, who has been to a million weddings, said that Mike was the BEST DJ she'd ever seen! She told me she's going to start recommending Mike to any of her clients who ask for a DJ recommendation. Do not hesitate to contact Mike. He's outstanding!!

Sent on 04/14/2014

Heather · Married on 10/26/2013

Joel did a wonderful job at our wedding!!! Everything went very smoothly with the planning process and Joel was very flexible with our schedules, meeting downtown near my husbands work. Each of the couples in our wedding party were introduced at the reception to a different song, which I am sure wasn't easy for Joel to put together, but he did a great job at it and made it flow smoothly. The music was great and he played songs that got people out on the dance floor. We would definitely recommend Joel with Track 7 DJ to anyone looking for a DJ for their wedding or any event!!!!!

Sent on 10/30/2013
  • jmamula

Joanna · Married on 10/19/2013

Let me just say - we LOVED our DJ, Mike Williams! After seeing all of the great reviews on WeddingWire and The Indy A List we decided to go with Track Seven DJ and we’re so glad we did. From the initial e-mail correspondence to the day of our wedding reception, Mike went above and beyond what we had ever expected from a DJ. It was easy to see that he truly cared about us and the success of our event. He’s an all around great person on top of being great at his job. He coordinated the entire flow of the evening and kept it running smoothly. Mike was extremely professional, upbeat, open to requests and kept the dance floor packed all night. Everyone loved the music selection and commented on how great our DJ was. I would highly recommend Track Seven DJ!

Sent on 11/14/2013

Chad · Married on 10/12/2013

We just had our wedding and Joel at Track Seven DJ was a great choice. We couldn't have been happier with the service he provided and the quality of his music choices. We gave him free reign to play what he saw fit, we didn't even have a "do not play" list and Joel picked great music all night long. We weren't a big dancing crowd but he was still able to get people out on the dance floor. Joel also did a great job of dealing with a little adversity as the layout of the room was not as he had expected so it created some challenges on his setup but he was able to work with the staff at the venue and make adjustments on the fly.

Joel has a reputation for being one of the best DJ's in town and he showed to us last night that he has earned every bit of that reputation. Thank you Joel, you helped make our wedding an amazing event!

Sent on 10/13/2013

Megan · Married on 08/24/2013

I couldn't be happier with a DJ. From the beginning, Joel did an excellent job consulting with us and he seemed genuinely interested in us and our hopes and plans for the wedding. We had some ideas about what we wanted to hear at our wedding and he did a good job helping us turn those wishes into something that everyone would enjoy and dance to as well. And that certainly proved the case- the dance floor at our reception was always full! Though we had great guests, we owe much credit to the good variety and timing of music that Joel created. As an additional note, my grandfather (who has 10 children and 30 grandchildren so has been to MANY weddings) declared at the end of the night that Track Seven DJ was the best DJ he's ever seen at "one of these things." :)

Sent on 11/24/2013

Barb · Married on 08/23/2013

Joel was amazing! As hectic as planning a wedding can be, sometimes coordinating vendors can make things even more stressful. This was NOT the case with Track7DJs. From the minute I got my first email back from Joel he made me feel relaxed, at ease, and stressed the importance of creating an environment to have fun. His assurance and joking manner made me trust him 100% from the beginning.

Joel was very accommodating for us, as we lived in Cincinnati and our wedding was in Indy. We met via phone and Skype, and he was always flexible with time frames for those meetings (my husband works 3rd shift). He was also understanding of our budget and was able to adapt our wants with our financial limitations.

When it came down to our even day, some of my bridal party didn't follow up with providing music to Joel, and he just went with the flow and pulled off a great event, no one even knew that it was supposed to be otherwise. He also had his work cut out for him announcing my wedding party with all the African names! TRUST YOUR GUT FEELING WHEN TALKING TO PROVIDERS!! GO WITH TRACK7DJS!!

Sent on 08/26/2013

Joel went above and beyond to make sure everything was just as we wanted. Track Seven was considerate, punctual, fun and intuitive making our day better than expected.

Sent on 08/17/2013

Robert · Married on 08/11/2013

My experience with Track Seven DJ for my wedding was above and beyond what I expected. You expect a DJ to be easy to work with, to arrive timely, provide quality entertainment, and deliver a stress-free experience from start to finish. Joel made his work personal. He worked with my wife and I to make sure we were satisfied with everything, from the list the music, to the schedule and announcements, everything. Our wedding was slightly different due to the fact that my wife’s side of the family was culturally different from my family and Joel was very flexible making sure we could get a good mix of music so everyone could enjoy. I have been to many weddings, and although I am biased, I have never been to a better party. When my wife and I were stumped for ideas, he provided his best thoughts and we cannot thank him enough for treating our wedding like his own. Even though I moved out of the area, if I ever need a DJ service again, I will turn to Joel and Track Seven DJ. Thank you Joel.

Sent on 09/16/2014

Mike Williams was our DJ for our wedding this summer. He went above and beyond what I expected from a DJ. He helped coordinate the whole reception order of events. He also played Greek music at our reception, (because it was a Greek wedding) and had never played it before but did a great job. My guests all were complimenting my DJ's music selections (American & Greek). I would definitely recommend Track7DJ to anybody, and if I need DJ services in the future, I will be contacting them.

Sent on 08/06/2013

Matthew · Married on 06/15/2013

Joel was a fantastic DJ. We wanted someone that was going to keep the mood of the night going and play things that would allow everyone to have a good time. He knew what he was doing and did a fantastic job. He also was very flexible and easy to work with. He caught onto what we were wanting our reception to look like, and was able to meet that perfectly. We really appreciated him as our DJ and would fully recommend him to anyone looking for someone to will help with a great and memorable night!

Sent on 06/26/2013

Meagan · Married on 06/09/2013

Words cant express how much I (the bride), my husband, guest and family love Joel. He is very talented. Joel was willing to meet up with us during the planning process anytime to help pick songs. Joel had people dancing on the dance floor all night long. We got married on a Sunday and people didn't want to leave because of the great music. Joel took guest song request and they loved it. He announced everyone correctly and played beautiful music during our ceremony as well. We loved Joel so much, he is honest and hardworking man who is knowledgeable and provide excellent customer service. As a previous client, I would suggest Joel to every upcoming bride. Don't waste your time interviewing other DJ's, book Joel and know your ceremony and reception will go perfectly.

Sent on 06/19/2013

Emily · Married on 06/08/2013

Joel is not only a great DJ, but a great guy in general. The price listed in the contract is the price you pay. There are no hidden set-up or tear-down fees or other ridiculous fees other DJs might charge you. We payed a flat fee and had sound systems set up both inside and outside of our reception venue. Joel is not in the business for the money, but because he truly value the relationships he forms with the people he works with and enjoys being apart of celebrations and joyous occasions. He made sure the music played at our wedding was specifically to our liking and worked well with our other vendors. He is able to read a crowd well and has impeccable timing. Everything went off without a hitch and our guests were dancing until the very end. Everyone had a great time! Thanks Joel!

Sent on 07/01/2013

Mark · Married on 06/07/2013

If you want the best get this guy! There lots of other DJ services out there but Track 7 is by far the best one around. Great working with him. We had an awesome reception! Couldn't ask for any better. Thanks Joel!
    Mark and Vicki

Sent on 06/20/2013

Lauren · Married on 06/01/2013

Joel was great to work with. We got a great vibe from him during our first meeting and he always responded to our emails throughout the wedding planning process. Our wedding reception was great and Joel did an excellent job with announcements throughout the reception and he really kept the party going all night! I would absolutely recommend Joel to any couple planning their wedding.

Sent on 06/10/2013
  • Leah

Leah · Married on 05/10/2013

Joel was absolutely amazing! I cannot say enough good things about him. He was so professional and fun! He really made our wedding entertaining. I would email him several times with different information and questions. He would email back in a timely manner with fun ideas as well! He felt more like a friend, than just my wedding DJ. There were a few people at our wedding that wanted his information, that says it all! I would definitely recommend him for ANY occasion!

Sent on 05/23/2013

Lauren · event on 04/27/2013

Joel was a great DJ! Communications prior to the event were prompt. During the event, he was very flexible when the schedule of the event changed. He also was able to read the crowd really well and play songs everyone enjoyed.

Sent on 04/30/2013

Track Seven DJ's reply:

Thanks so much Lauren! I had a really great time and I look forward to working with the school again in the future!

Erik · event on 04/27/2013

Hiring Joel was a no-brainer. I had seen his work at a wedding reception and knew that he's someone who can provide professional service that you don't have to worry about. Of the millions of details for planning my event, I didn't want to worry about whether or not the DJ knew what he was doing. He's a seasoned veteran with top notch setup and understanding of how a fun and classy event is supposed to flow. On top of that, I accidentally scheduled the wrong date and he had no problem adapting. The best part is that his fees were way under his competitor's of the same high quality. But again, not having to worry about the DJ was worth a million bucks.

Sent on 05/15/2013

Alex · event on 04/06/2013

Very professional DJ. Played requested songs and created a playlist based on the provided criteria. Mike did a great job with keeping everyone happy at the formal. The planing of the event went smoothly and everything worked out great.

Sent on 04/07/2013

Seth · event on 01/18/2013

We hired Joel to DJ and provide audio services at our convention space for 2 days. Prior to the event he was very easy to communicate with and extremely helpful in making sure we would have the necessary equipment upon arrival (we are based in Long Beach, CA). He arrived early and with plenty of time to adequately set-up. He had all the necessary equipment and more, to make our event a success. His musical selection was audience-appropriate and complemented our presence perfectly. He also enthusiastically put on a company polo to match the rest of our staff for the entire event. If we are ever in the Indianapolis area again, I would not hesitate to hire Joel/Track Seven DJ.

Sent on 04/15/2013

I could not have been happier in choosing Track 7 DJ for my wedding reception. He made the whole process very pleasant and stress-free. He tailored his music playlist to the style I wanted at the reception. I had initially not wanted a DJ, for fear that he or she may "take over" and try to make the show about himself or herself. However, once I met Tract 7, my fears were allayed. He told me that his job was to smooth the transitions at the reception, not to steal the show. He did exactly as he said, he made the reception go smoothly and, in my opinion, flawlessly. Everyone at the reception seemed to have a great time, and so many people told me, "The DJ is awesome!" I was very happy with both the character of Track 7 and the way he performed his job. I would highly recommend him and would chose him again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 12/19/2012

Nancy · Married on 11/03/2012

Mike from Track Seven was awsome. I never had to worry about people dancing and enjoying themselves. Track Seven is very professional but at the same time allows for a laid back feeling during your event. It was really seemless. Mike is creative and accommodating all at the same time. I really like that he left out the "cheesy". He was also very helpful. These guys are great. If you don't want other companies that see you as just another gig but truly care about your event, you have to use them!

Sent on 11/05/2012

I very much appreciated everything Track Seven DJ did for us. Mike met with us, came to our rehearsal, and showed up early day of wedding to have everything perfect. He was a joy to work with. Mike was flexible and a great help at rehearsal and on the wedding day. I would highly recommend Track Seven DJ.

Sent on 11/04/2012

Christina · Married on 10/26/2012

Joel was absolutely wonderful to work with. From the moment that we met him, we knew that we would be hiring him for our wedding. He was very easy to talk to, flexible and very responsive to emails. Everyone in our wedding party loved him and we would recommend him without hesitation to anyone who is looking for a DJ!

Sent on 11/06/2012