Track Seven DJ Reviews

Track Seven DJ 4
Track Seven DJ 5
Track Seven DJ 6

Erin · Married on 09/24/2016

Joel was FANTASTIC! We didn't have a coordinator. He stepped up and helped with the flow. Our wedding was small, but with Joel's help and talent it became a event I will never forget. I highly recommend TrackSeven and would use them again if I needed to!

Sent on 09/27/2016

Track Seven DJ's reply:

Thank you so much Erin! It was a pleasure to be a part of your celebration!

Josh · Married on 09/24/2016

What a great job Joel did at our wedding. Joel brings a lot to table that I don't believe you can get just anywere. His experience and demeanor brings out the best in everyone. I am truly blessed to have his services. I believe it is his passion to put forth his personal best at every event and thats what makes Joel special to me.

Sent on 09/29/2016

Patsy · Married on 09/10/2016

Joel was always available to answer any and every question I had. We are very picky about music and it was the most important thing for us at our wedding. He nailed it and kept everyone dancing!

Sent on 09/22/2016

Nickole · event on 08/27/2016

Joel from Track Seven DJ has set the bar for all future events! He was HIGHLY professional, an excellent communicator and listener, a HARD worker, and did such a great job of helping our recent Gala fundraising event become a great success. He went above and beyond when a situation arose with the system of the venue and he worked hard and creatively to see that my desire for audio was fulfilled.

He was fun, engaged, and professional and i will NEVER use another professional for any future needs. I am so thankful for his hard work and all he did to make our event a success!

Sent on 09/01/2016

Joel was awesome! He kept the dance floor packed and made sure everyone was having a great time. He went above and beyond from being willing to meet us anywhere for meetings to clearing our plates at the reception. He made sure all the music was clean and appropriate for all ages. We had full confidence in him and he truly delivered. We loved having him.

Sent on 08/23/2016
  • User7119843 · 2+ years ago

We had a blast with Joel. Thanks again.

Sent on 08/22/2016

We had a blast with Joel! Thanks again

Sent on 08/22/2016

Ricky · Married on 07/10/2016

Joel is very good at what he is doing, I will definitely preferred him to my friends!

Sent on 07/18/2016

Bill and Jill · Married on 07/03/2016

Joel was amazing! The "love story" was a favorite for us and our guests. We highly recommend Joel/Track 7 DJ for your next event!!

Sent on 07/06/2016

Becca · Married on 06/25/2016

Joel is a phenomenal DJ. We went with Track Seven because Joel really understood the music, knew what worked well, and was really willing to accommodate both my music taste and my husband's. He met with me a few times, at my convenience, to work out exactly what I wanted. Our guests danced and had a great time, from the little kids to the grandparents. Most importantly, I felt like Joel really cared and really wanted us to have a good time, which is what makes him so fantastic.

Sent on 07/25/2016

Track Seven DJ's reply:

Thank you so much Becca! It was truly a pleasure to be a part of your big day!

Justin · Married on 06/24/2016

Wow! Truly, an outstanding DJ service!! My wife and I couldn't be more happy:-)

Sent on 06/25/2016

Amanda · Married on 06/18/2016

Joel was so easy to work with; and more importantly, he kept our friends and family on the dance floor the whole night for our wedding. We are so lucky that a friend referred him to us and we are excited to refer him to our friends. You'd be lucky to have him for your DJ!

Sent on 06/21/2016

Track Seven DJ's reply:

Thank you so much Amanda! It was a pleasure being a part of your wedding celebration!

Katelyn · Married on 06/04/2016

Joel was amazing. We planned an outdoor reception and it rained, he was flexible in changing locations for us the morning of. Then after the reception he came back to the outdoor venue when the weather cleared. He is so flexible and is willing to work with you! He made our day great. We are still getting comments about how good our DJ was. He had everyone out on the dance floor. We paid him to stay an extra hour since everyone was having so much fun. Thanks Joel! Highly recommended.

Sent on 06/11/2016

Karr · Married on 05/28/2016

Joel went absolutely above and beyond and as a professional meeting and events planner I was thoroughly impressed. He enthusiastically attended the rehearsal and had all details solidified for our intricate needs throughout the ceremony. He responded to e-mails, texts, and calls from me, my dad and my mom!

On the day of the wedding, there was an issue with the gate and he was delayed in arriving to set up because he helped other vendors get through the gate. He set up all equipment under pressure and flawlessly executed his services for the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception.

He also gave a mini toast which all of the guests enjoyed. His transitions were flawless and greatly appreciated!!!

Sent on 06/06/2016

Kati · Married on 05/21/2016

Justin was our DJ for our wedding and he was AMAZING. My husband and I met with him before the wedding having no idea what songs we wanted for anything for the whole day. He helped us pick all of our music out and we loved all his recommendations. He was able to figure out our taste and style very quickly. The entire night our dance floor was filled with people! We never hit a song or period where people stopped dancing. It was awesome. People are still commenting to me how much of a good job that our DJ did. I highly recommend him!! You won't be disappointed.

Sent on 08/04/2016

Karyssa · Married on 05/21/2016

Joel was absolutely amazing! He went above and beyond to make sure that we had everything we needed and wanted played at our wedding. If there was ever anything that we needed during the night, Joel took it upon himself to make sure we had it. Joel worked hand and hand with our vendors to give as a perfect evening. From the initial meeting with Joel to our wedding day we knew that he would help make our wedding fun and exciting! Joel's professionalism sets him aside from others in the industry. We would highly recommend him to anyone wanting their event to be a night to remember!

Sent on 05/23/2016

Emily · Married on 05/21/2016

Dom did an awesome job and helped to make our special day even greater! Highly recommend!

Sent on 06/02/2016

Justin was awesome!! The dance floor was packed all night and he was super flexible when I made some last minute changes. Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 05/02/2016

Joel was amazing! He listened to all of our requests. I would recommend him to anyone!!

Sent on 12/03/2015
  • User5622199 · event on 11/14/2015

Track 7 DJ was a fantastic addition to our event. Justin was very accommodating for us and our guests had a great time!

Sent on 11/17/2015

Craig · Married on 11/14/2015

Joel was fantastic, took everything that we gave him for ideas and ran with it to perfection.
    He was professional and courteous, and made our special night wonderful and memorable.
    We recommend him highly and will refer everyone we know to use him for their events.
    Thanks Joel for the great time!

Sent on 11/17/2015

Albert · Married on 11/07/2015

Joel was incredible! Assisted in the planning and execution of our big day and kept everyone on the dance floor. Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/15/2015

Jake · Married on 10/24/2015

Joel was an amazing DJ! He kept the dance floor going the whole night and was a great EMCEE for the event. We are incredibly lucky to have found and worked with Track Seven. Anyone who wants to have the most fun wedding ever should definitely book Track Seven

Sent on 10/26/2015

Melissa · Married on 10/17/2015

Dominic was an excellent DJ! He definitely followed our wishes regarding songs to be played and the sound quality was excellent in the Indianapolis Central Library which is a very large and open space. He was very professional even in the face of a few difficult guests towards the end of the night. I would recommend their services to anyone looking for a fun, friendly, and very professional DJ. Dominic's professionalism added to the elegant environment of our evening and several guests commented on the amazing music selections! Thanks so much for your assistance with one of the most memorable nights of our lives!

Sent on 10/26/2015
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 10/17/2015

Dominic with Track 7 was the perfect choice for our wedding. They provided sound support for the wedding ceremony and music for the reception. Music is so important to my husband and I, and we have very specific tastes. He was very responsive to our emails and stuck to our play and do not play lists very well! Our guests had so much fun and we had a full dance floor up through the very last song! Additionally the monogram/GOBO light they provided was beautiful and tied wonderfully into our decor at the Central Library in downtown Indianapolis. Thank you for helping to make our wedding beautiful and elegant! You were excellent to work with!

Sent on 11/06/2015