Track Seven DJ Reviews

Track Seven DJ 3
Track Seven DJ 4
Track Seven DJ 5

Leeanna · Married on 10/13/2012

I don't know where to even start. I was recommended to hire Joel from my husbands parents who have been wedding photographers for 30 years--stating he is the BEST they have ever seen. Joel was awesome on my wedding day, I trusted him 100%. He knows exactly what kind of music to play from mother son/ father daughter dance, bridal entrances, boouqet/garter toss, ect. he kept everyone on the dance floor. He knows what music is classy and you would never have to worry about "cheesy" or "crude". My guests are STILL talking about him =) Joel played the guitar AND sang our first song--talk about powerful, I get chills thinking about it. Joel is so talented, he loves what he does and truly cares about your special day.Not only did we get an amazing DJ but a genuine friend too.

Sent on 10/31/2012

Ashley · Married on 10/12/2012

My husband and I found Joel on the A-List while searching for DJs. He was very quick to respond and the first time we met him, we knew he would be the best DJ! Joel made our night so wonderful. He reminded us of what would be coming up next but in an easy going manner. The night could not have gone more smoothly. Our friends and family had a great time. We are so happy Joel could be such a huge part of our special day!

Sent on 10/22/2012

Molly & Brian · Married on 10/06/2012

The mood of your wedding reception is completely dependent on the DJ. Whether you want a retro/classic feel, a wedding that seems like it's 1995 or a fantastic dance party, the DJ is a vendor that must be chosen carefully. My now husband and I found Track Seven on the Indy A-List and knew Joel must be pretty great if he was #1 multiple years in a row. We booked him and are so glad we did. Not only was our dance floor packed all night, our friends had so much fun they took turns crowd surfing!!! Everyone had a BLAST. Moreover, we had participated in a dance contest at another wedding and had such a fun time, we asked Joel if we could do it at ours. Even though it was something he'd never done before, he was more than willing to oblige and it was one of the highlight's of the reception! Thank you Joel for providing phenomenal service and for showing our guests an awesome time!

Sent on 10/22/2012

Megan · Married on 09/21/2012

Joel was awesome! He was so much fun to work with and we could not have asked for a better DJ! He was professional and polite during every interaction we had with him. What ever we needed Joel delivered.

Sent on 09/23/2012

We had the pleasure of having Joel with Track 7 DJ our wedding reception. From the very beginning Joel was on point with everything from suggesting songs for the special moments (First Dance, Parent's Dance, etc.) to even meeting me WAY early the day of so we could set up and sound check for a special slide show/piano performance I was doing for my wife! There was even one point the venue lost power due to faulty electrical components and instead of me, my wife, or our parents dealing with it, Joel took care of everything. HE found the breaker, HE dealt with the venue, and HE made sure it didn't happen again. All I did was ask, "Is this gonna be a problem?" and he said, "Nope, I'm taking care of it!" I didn't think I was hiring an electrician along with my DJ, but I'm glad he knew what to do!

My wife and I love entertaining and always want people to have a great time so I was really happy when 4 different people (at different times throughout the night) stopped to tell us that they've never been to a wedding where people danced the ENTIRE TIME. This was all thanks to Joel!

Joel and Track 7 are the absolute best....there's a reason why he's rated No. 1 in Indy four times in a row!!!

Thank you Joel!!

Sent on 09/12/2012

Jessica · Married on 08/25/2012

Having Joel from Track Seven DJ at our wedding was the best decision we made when planning our wedding! We met Joel for the first time at Starbucks, and from the moment we sat down, it felt like we were talking with an old friend. We immediately knew he would be perfect.
    At our wedding Joel did not disappoint, he had the dance floor packed the whole night!
    Not only did Joel travel all the way to Michigan to DJ at our wedding but he also played the guitar and sang for our first dance song. His amazing musical talents along with the “Love Story” he created for us were huge contributions to making our special day unforgettable.
    A number of our guests commented on how personable Joel was. We definitely recommend Joel Nowacki & Track Seven for any event!

Sent on 12/31/2012

Deidre · Married on 07/29/2012

Joel was the DJ for our wedding in July 2012. Can I say that he is MORE than a DJ!!! Track Seven DJ provided entertainment while in the business of PEOPLE. He was quick to respond to our questions, flexible with our busy schedule, super charismatic and very professional! Joel has such a passion for what he does; we cannot imagine anyone else providing the soundtrack to the new chapter of our lives!

Sent on 08/27/2012

Marci · Married on 07/06/2012

DJ Joel is great at what he does. He is very understaning and willing to work with you, and exceeded all of our expectations. He is amazing at getting everyone on the dance floor. Well worth it! Highly recommended!

Sent on 07/23/2012

Tracey · Married on 06/30/2012

Joel at Track Seven DJ was one of the best wedding decisions I made during my year of planning! I wanted our DJ to be AWESOME and when I saw that they were voted #1 DJ for 3 years in a row I knew they had to be good! I don't live in Indiana, so Joel and I had a few phone chats prior to the wedding. He listened to all my ideas and I must have emailed him a million times with song updates.
    Joel checked in with us throughout the night, adjusting to sudden changes in the schedule and more song requests! He is a pro!!! We packed the dance floor and danced all night long. We received so many comments on the music at our wedding! Joel, Thank you for making our wedding so memorable and so much FUN! If the music at your wedding is important to you hire Track Seven DJ!!!

Sent on 07/09/2012

Alicia · Married on 06/23/2012

Joel is by far the BEST DJ out there! My husband, Doug, and I were married on June 23 and had our reception at D'Amore at the Chase Tower, and Joel helped make it an absolutely perfect evening.
    We were seeking out DJ's and Joel's name came up in our search for all of his A-List awards, so we decided to call. We quickly told him that we didn't want anyone cheesy, which is most of what we found at the bridal shows we attended, and he assured us that wasn't his style. The first time we met, we instantly knew that he was going to be perfect for our event. We asked for suggestions and advice, and he gave it.
    One of the best ideas he came up with was to do a funny introduction of each of our wedding party members, which was a total of 20 people. It was a lengthy entrance, but the only thing anyone noticed was how hilarious each one was, and it was something that everyone has been talking about ever since!
    Joel kept the party going, despite having to compete with a photo booth and bar on the other side of the venue. We knew that keeping people dancing all night would be a huge challenge, but Joel made it happen. By the end of the night, we had a huge crowd still dancing, begging for just 'one more song', which is what we were hoping for!
    We appreciated that Joel was professional, gave us unlimited time so we never had to worry about going over our 4 hour time frame, was amazing at reading the crowd and playing what they wanted to hear to keep them going all night, was fun himself (has a wonderful sense of humor, hung out with us after the reception was over too!), and overall, just a fantastic DJ. We would highly recommend him to anyone!!
    Joel - thank you for all that you did for us and our wedding. We'll never forget it!

Sent on 10/30/2012

Amberle · Married on 06/09/2012

Mike and Joel of Track 7 DJ were an amazing team to work with. From the get go they were super responsive and flexible. They worked from the song list we provided and Mike really knew how to work the crowd! He even convinced us to use the lights on the dance floor which added so much to the environment(I originally thought they would be cheesy). Mike worked patiently with last minute changes and really helped keep the flow of the night going. People danced like crazy and had a great time! I would highly reccomend them to any fun loving couple that wants more than just your standard DJ experience.

Sent on 06/27/2013

Amanda · Married on 06/08/2012

Greg and Amanda’s Wedding- 06/08/12

Track Seven (Joel) did an outstanding job DJing our wedding reception. During the preparation stages, Joel was very easy to work with, accommodating, and listened to our wants. During the reception, Joel also did an exceptional job. Without needing to tell him what songs to play, Joel’s music selection was spot on. He was also a great MC and we highly recommend him for any future events.

Sent on 06/19/2012

Christine · Married on 11/19/2011

I did actually interview a couple other DJs before we decided on Track Seven DJ. The day after the wedding my husband and I were talking about the events and a couple of times we just said how happy we were that we went with you. I've been to many weddings and when you have a bad DJ, it makes a big difference. When I was budgeting for our wedding my Maid of Honor told me -don't skimp on the DJ, he will make or break your reception-. I'm glad I listened to her and paid a little bit more than I wanted to because you really made things easy for me and everyone loved you. You kept people dancing and smiling and things moving along. There isn't one thing I could've asked for more! Thank so much!

Julie · Married on 09/03/2011

Joel did a great job with our reception music. We were so busy before the wedding day, it was nice to just pick a few of the important songs and let him run with the rest. Our guests were up dancing the entire reception!

missy · Married on 06/18/2011

Wow!! We hired Joel to DJ our daughter's wedding reception and it was phenomenal!! Joel met and exceeded every expectation!! He was so much fun and added so much to the day! He was very professional and great to work with. We are trying to figure out another reason to hire him soon for another great time!! He was wonderful!! Highly, highly recommend him!

Sent on 01/30/2012

Nick · Married on 04/23/2011

I finally had the pleasure to get the Track Seven experience when Joel did a surprise 40th birthday party for my boss's wife last night! He has an UNBELIEVABLE set up that includes lights, fog machines, and all the party music you need to dance the night away! He never let the dance floor empty out and did a great job as an MC and made it a great evening for us but my boss and his wife thoroughly enjoyed his work! Thanks Joel!

Alex · Married on 10/08/2010

"Our experience with Joel was awesome. His style and natural talent kept the party going and made for a unbelievable night. One of the best things we liked about Joel was that he sang John Mayer's version of "Free Falling" for our first dance. We found out that Joel had been in band in the past and we asked if he had ever sang at a wedding. Joel forwarded us some video clips of him playing/singing and we knew that we had to have him perform at our wedding. Joel has a really good voice and his guitar skills are on the same level. Joel made our first dance very special by playing such a beautiful song. Everyone at our wedding commented about how good Joel was as a DJ as well as a live performer.

The fact that Joel was able to offer both DJ and a live music performance made for such a unique experience. We wouldn't have changed a thing. Thank you Joel for contributing to our perfect day."

Sam · Married on 10/02/2010

Nathan and I just got done watching our wedding video and were reminded that we needed to thank you for the AMAZING job you did DJ'ing our wedding reception. I was anxious that we wouldn't be able to find a quality DJ for a quality price, and then we met you. You were so down to earth and your obvious passion for not just DJ'ing but music in general made us want to hire you right away. I remember as soon as we got in out car we looked at each other and said we knew you were the right choice. In all honesty, you were probably one of the best vendor decisions we made for our entire wedding. We have heard nothing but rave reviews for the DJ'ing you did and the music and mood of the reception. People I never thought I would see dancing were dancing the whole night away at our reception! You definitely felt out the crowd and played music that everyone of all ages loved. The reception flowed so smoothly and was a blast, large in part because of you. As someone who once worked with a wedding planner and having been to/worked way more weddings than I can remember, ours was one where the dance floor was packed all night, I heard zero complaints about the volume/style/flow of the music, and everyone was at ease and loved your personality. Your unique love story was something we still get comments on because of how much everyone loved it! It was just another unique touch that you made that made our wedding awesome.
    So thank you so much for just being the person you are- an amazing DJ with an obvious passion for music that's still a down to earth guy. We were only to ever meet you in person once because of our mid-wedding plan move to MI, and you would have thought we had met 1000 times based on how well everything went. so thank you, thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!!!

Sent on 02/18/2012

sarah · Married on 05/08/2010

Joel was our DJ for our wedding on May 8, 2010. We had so many of our guests tell us how good our DJ was. He listened to all of our requests and made sure the music we wanted was played. He had really great ideas and suggestions. I have been to weddings where the DJ is really obnoxious and brings props and makes it all about him "entertaining his audience". He told us up front that our wedding reception is about US so he would NOT put on a show. Joel was amazing. He was professional and fun and did everything we asked. Just schedule an appointment to meet Joel and you will want to hire him for your event.

Sarah and Scott

Kristina · Married on 01/17/2010

JOEL HAS MADE MY WEDDING THE MOST FUN AND MEMORABLE EVENT EVER!!! HE DEFINITELY IS THE BEST DJ EVER!! He got everyone on the dance floor all night, from 3-year-olds to grandparents. The place was still packed towards the end of the night, and my husband and I were able to have our last dance. He is very easy and fun to work with, and is very professional. He knows how to keep the dance floor full!!! He is an amazing person and DJ!!

BEST DJ!!! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!

Sent on 01/28/2012

Lisa · Married on 08/25/2002

Throughout my career in the beauty industry, I have attended many weddings as a bridal stylist. It is safe to say that I've experienced the good, bad and ugly when it comes to receptions. So offering a review of Joel Nowacki and Track Seven DJ is based on not only his DJ'ing my own wedding, but also how he was able to set himself apart from the average DJ. From the beginning, Joel was open to our ideas for music, helpful in his suggestions and creative in the options he presented. Bottom line is that he gave us what we wanted, but made it even better than we had anticipated. Arriving early at the site early, he set up the equipment quickly and efficiently. Sound check was completed and music queued way before the first guests arrived so we were able to completely focus on our own preparations for the ceremony knowing that he had things under control. Each music change during the ceremony was executed perfectly with flawless transition and when he announced us to the crowd when we entered the reception, he did so in a way that was respectful and made it a joyful moment for the us the guests. Joel is a perfect balance between friendly entertainer and talented professional. The guests responded well to him and enjoyed the energy he injected into the celebration. So many times I have whispered to my husband during a wedding reception, "what a cheesy DJ." Joel was a lot of fun but never cheesy. His personality makes it easy to relate to him no matter what your age. My husband and I were thrilled with the job Joel did for our wedding and reception and I would recommend his DJ services to anyone who wants a unique, enjoyable and especially memorable party.

Katelyn · Married on 05/25/2018

Our DJ was better to get ahold of by text rather than email. But overall was super nice and amazing to work with. He had great suggestions when we were stuck on song choices! He kept everyone dancing all night!

Sent on 06/06/2018

Trent · Married on 09/24/2017

DJ was excellent to work with. Very accommodating and flexible.

Sent on 10/02/2017

Reid and Shari · Married on 05/21/2017

Joel was absolutely awesome. He cared about what we wanted as a couple and knew had to take what we wanted and run with it to make the evening run smoothly. We didn't have to worry about anything throughout the day, and he always made sure we were ready for the next thing. Everyone had a blast on the dance floor all night! BEST DJ in Indianapolis no doubt.

Sent on 05/26/2017

Track Seven DJ's reply:

Thank you guys so much! It was a privilege to be a part of your celebration!

Courtney · Married on 05/16/2015

Track 7 DJ did an amazing job at our wedding at the Ritz Charles! Joel was a joy to work with and made our reception the dance party we always envisioned! Joel made some great recommendations that we didn't think of and did an excellent job as the MC, announcing all the important moments and keeping the reception on track.

Thank you Joel for helping make our reception perfect!

Sent on 05/29/2015