Tracey Reynolds Floral Design Reviews

Tracey Reynolds Floral Design 5
Tracey Reynolds Floral Design 6
Tracey Reynolds Floral Design 7

Jacqueline · Married on 10/13/2012

Flowers were one of the most important details of my wedding planning - Tracey immediately understood my vision when we met, and then made it even better than I could have imagined.. I literally cried when I saw the flowers! Everywhere our guests looked they were met with a stunning floral arrangement that all have continued to talk about weeks later. I cannot begin to thank Tracey enough for all of her hard work and talent that truly brought the day to life!!

Sent on 10/24/2012

Jillian · Married on 08/26/2012

Tracey was incredible to work with! Planning a long distance wedding was difficult enough, but Tracey made planning the flowers as easy as possible. She sent me amazing ideas and thoughts about colors and designs and had no problem having a meeting with my mother to look at some pictures because getting into town was difficult for me. Most of all, when I had a major change of heart about what I wanted, she did not hesitate at all to completely redo the designs and colors! She knew exactly what I wanted! Her team was just as great and the flowers on the day of the wedding were stunning. Thank you so much Tracey!

Sent on 01/22/2013
  • Stefanie

Stefanie · Married on 05/13/2011

I LOVE Tracey! She is absolutely amazing! She was recommended through a friend and I cannot say enough wonderful things about her. I came to her with a very general idea and she brought it to life even better than I could have hoped! I LOVED my bouquet, I never wanted to put it down. The awesome icing on the awesome cake was the price, very affordable. I would have paid twice what we paid for the level of service. HIGHLY recommended!!!

Sent on 06/04/2011

E · Married on 07/10/2010

Bridal Bouquet Design was absolutely fabulous! My flowers came out better than I envisioned them. If you are in the NJ area, I would highly recommend Bridal Bouquet Design!

Sent on 07/27/2010

Patricia · Married on 04/11/2008

Tracey did a wonderful job on my flowers. We met three times and she went over all the details with me. It came out exactly how I wanted it, and well within my budget. She was very patient as I changed my mind a few times, and she did a very elegant job with my brown and pink theme. She is highly recommended on my part. If I could give her 10 stars for the value in her service, I would.

Sent on 05/06/2008

Jennifer · Married on 08/29/2015

Tracey made my wedding floral dreams come true!!!! She is extremely talented and has a great sense of style. Being a designer myself, I had a very specific vision of how I wanted my wedding to be. Tracey worked very closely with me to make sure my florals tied in perfectly with the whole overall look and feel of my wedding. She listened to all my ideas and gave me some great advice. In the end she delivered beautiful bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, centerpieces, additional ceremony & reception decor, and even a sweet floral clip for my dog Tallulah :) We got so many compliments from our guests on how beautiful the bouquets and centerpieces were. And they look stunning in pictures as well. I couldn't have dreamed of anything more perfect!
    Thank you Tracey!!!!! <3 <3 <3

Sent on 11/09/2015

I was referred to Tracey for wedding florals via a friend/former bride. She gave Tracey a glowing review and still Tracey managed to exceed my expectations. From the first time that we met her, my fiance and I felt very comfortable working with Tracey...and the final product on our wedding day was absolutely stunning florals, cake, decor, etc. Very happy bride and groom thanks to Tracey!

Sent on 05/29/2014

raquel · Married on 05/25/2013

Tracey did an absolutely amazing job with the flowers for our wedding. I was able to provide her with some inspiration that I found scrolling through wedding blogs, and she was able to bring them to life, and turn make my vision an amazing reality. I was in awe of the work she did (it was a nearly 300 person wedding, and she set everything up, the morning of, with just one other assistant with SO much time to spare!)

The bouquets were unbelievable, and our centerpieces were so sought-after, that once our guests found out that they were up for grabs, people were almost fighting over them!

I would highly recommend Tracey to anyone looking for gorgeous flowers for a great price.

Sent on 06/07/2013

Lauren · Married on 11/05/2016

Tracey was absolutely amazing! Her style is very unique and eclectic and that is exactly what drew us to her company. She was able to nail our vision; our floral arrangements, bouquets, and boutonnieres were better than anything we could've imagined. I highly recommend Tracey and her team!

Sent on 12/15/2016

Jenn · Married on 05/07/2016

We were married this past May and couldn't be happier with Tracey's work! She used the most beautiful flowers and succulents that were all perfectly in bloom for early May. She is personally there for you every step of the way and my husband and I felt so comfortable each and every time we met. Her warmth and love of flowers made it such an easy decision for us. She truly listened to all of our thoughts and requests and made our dream day spectacular. We heard nothing but compliments from all our guests! If you're looking for someone who will put in a genuine personal touch (including setting up/breaking down herself), look no more!!

Sent on 07/17/2016

Tracey did a tremendous job with our wedding flowers. We had a grand vision, and she executed to our specifications exactly. We met with Tracey on at least three occasions, traded some very long and detailed email chains, and each time she was cheery and responded quickly. One recommendation I would make to Tracey would be to take pictures say of the bouquet the morning of the wedding and ask the bride if it's too her liking (because making changes once it's dropped off was too late).

Sent on 10/27/2014

Tracey Reynolds Floral Design's reply:

This is such a nice review! I loved hearing how I met their expectations exactly, but my heart sank at the end. I hate, hate to think that I created something that made my bride unhappy, especially when it was her bouquet. And honestly I'm not sure which bride this was as I wasn't made aware of the issue upon delivery. I always deliver the bouquets myself so if there is an issue I can quickly remedy it. Of course I would have tried to fix any problem. Honestly, I did have one bride this season who thought the cascade in her bouquet was a little too long so I took it back to the van and remade it so the cascade was shorter. I think from my other reviews you will see that I go above and beyond for my brides and I'm so sorry to the bride who wrote this review. I really hate to think that you were unhappy and didn't let me know.

Jessie · Married on 11/13/2016

3.5

Tracey and her team really came through for our wedding with her unique vision; we gave her a rather tall order - to work within our budget and palette to create a floral design that echoed impressionist art, but that could also work in our somewhat modern hotel space. She absolutely fulfilled that vision, and worked with us to adjust based on what we could afford and what would be available for our season. Our guests walked away very impressed with the overall feel as well as the specifics, especially my fantastic bouquet and a charming chuppah (which Tracey ably pulled together just a couple of weeks before the wedding after realizing my originally planned chuppah would not fit). In researching vendors I felt that a lot of local ones all have a similar aesthetic (flower balls, crystal strands) whereas Tracey stood out with her singular and more creative pieces. She was also easy and pleasant to work with throughout, spending lots of time to walk me through our options and confirm everything we needed. Her work was not cheap by any means, but it all came out wonderfully.

Sent on 11/20/2016

Mallory · Married on 12/22/2012

3.0

Tracey did an unbelievable job on our wedding! The flowers were more beautiful than we could have dreamed of! She took my vision and made it possible within my budget and didn't skimp on a thing! Our guests can't stop raving about the flowers and I would definitely recommend working with her.

Sent on 12/27/2012