Tracey Reynolds Floral Design Reviews

Tracey Reynolds Floral Design 5
Tracey Reynolds Floral Design 6
Tracey Reynolds Floral Design 7

Nicole · Married on 10/10/2015

Tracey was amazing to work with along with her talent. She did a STUNNING job, it was everything I could have ever wanted. The florals were very important to me during this whole process and she nailed the look I was going for. We created a Pinterest board together, which was a huge help in communicating floral arrangements and ideas. We received SO many compliments, esp over my bouquet. I could not have been more happy with her work and her team :)

Sent on 11/09/2015

Shannon · Married on 09/18/2015

Working with Tracey made my wedding planning process so much easier! She was so responsive and helped turned my wedding visions into reality! Tracey was able to take my budget and create beautiful bouquets and floral arrangements beyond what I could have imagined. She is so talented and I am so happy that I was able to have her as my floral designer!

Sent on 11/08/2015

Mayra · Married on 08/07/2015

When I stumbled upon Tracey's website, which I found after doing some research on WeddingBee, I just felt she had the exact aesthetic and style I was searching for in a florist. It felt meant to be! I love how she utilizes a combination of romantic and rustic elements, which felt perfect for our wedding at Laurita Winery in NJ. From taking the time to get to know me through a phone consult, meeting with my fiancé and I in person, to learning what my vision was through Pinterest, and even creating an inspiration board for me, Tracey was just fantastic! She was professional yet personable throughout the whole planning process. I greatly appreciate her creativity, patience, and flexibility, as I e-mailed her a million times to adjust things according to my budget, changes in ideas, types of flowers, ideas for center pieces, etc. She was always happy to help and so great to work with. You can tell Tracey is passionate about what she does and she's so inspiring too! Our bouquets, centerpieces, arbor & fireplace floral decor, and boutonnieres were all gorgeous. They were all I envisioned and more! She definitely valued our input. I highly recommend her to couples looking for a florist that will truly learn what your vision is and will help you attain it, while helping you stay within budget. She was just awesome! Brides/Grooms - do not hesitate to book Tracey. With tremendous gratitude, thank you so much Tracey!! -Mayra

Sent on 09/08/2015

Suzanne · Married on 05/16/2015

Tracey transformed our backyard with flowers for our tented wedding and everything was spectacular!!!

Tracey is extremely responsive and detail-oriented, and an overall pleasure to work with. She's enthusiastic and has wonderful ideas/suggestions regarding the overall vision as well as flower selections. Tracey and her team arrived onsite on the morning of our wedding and were all such a pleasure. It was incredible for me as the bride to watch everything come together as I was getting ready at my home and is a special part of my wedding that I will always remember!

Tracey and her team did several gorgeous installs at our home and the park where our ceremony was held - from adorning the barn and park for our ceremony, to creating gorgeous oversized arrangements in cast iron urns of ours, to hanging clematis from our tent, covering our oak tree with the most gorgeous floral piece imaginable, etc, etc! Our guests were blown away by our flowers and the uniqueness of the designs/attention to detail, as were we!

The quality of all of the flowers was fantastic. So often you will see bruised petals at events but everything from Tracey was very particular and fresh. They were so fresh that we took several of the flowers and arrangements that were remaining the day after with us on our mini-moon to create a beautiful space in our hotel room!!! It was amazing to have our wedding flowers with us and we were amazed how they were still alive/so fresh many days after our wedding!

My bouquet was exactly like we had discussed, but more beautiful. Before the wedding I wasn't planning to have my bouquet preserved but I ended up loving it so much that we decided to have it preserved!!

I would highly recommend Tracey to any bride looking for a florist who will pay that extra attention to detail with a unique and eclectic touch! Thank you, Tracey, for transforming the space & making our wedding so amazing!!!!!

A+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Sent on 06/06/2015

Sarah · Married on 02/28/2015

I was recommended to Tracey by my photographer, and after the first time I spoke with her over the phone I didn't look further for any other florists. Over the year of my engagement, Tracey was available, night and day, for any questions I had and many brainstorming sessions. I am by no means a floral expert, and Tracey's professionalism and knowledge of her trade put me at ease and allowed me to feel comfortable giving her the reins (although I am quite the control freak). One thing I especially loved about Tracey during my planning process, is that she creates a pinterest board for each of her brides to give them a visual of what they can expect on their wedding day. This helped me tremendously when trying to envision what my bouquet, centerpieces, etc. were actually going to look like; none of my married friends had this luxury with the florists that they used.

The week before my wedding, Tracey informed me that her flower suppliers did not have one of the types of flowers for my bouquet (the peonies were just not doing well this winter) but she assured me that she would find a more than suitable replacement and I had nothing to worry about - I did not second guess Tracey's judgement whatsoever, and, as I had guessed, the end result on my wedding day was absolutely stunning. I received countless comments from my guests and even the staff at my venue on how beautiful and original the bouquets and centerpieces were.

I cannot thank Tracey enough for the stunning job she did on my wedding day! I will surely be using her for any future events of my own, and will be continuing to recommend her to my engaged friends!

Sent on 03/11/2015

Emily · Married on 11/09/2014

It was such a pleasure working with Tracey, and I absolutely loved the floral designs she did for our wedding. We live further away so I didn't have the pleasure of meeting her prior to the wedding, but I was amazed how smoothly and effortlessly the process went as a result of her professionalism and experience. She was so gracious and kind over the phone and through email, and I felt like we knew each other before we even met. She has an amazing ability to understand ideas and suggestions, and transform them into breathtaking designs that perfectly match what we had envisioned. I just remember entering the venue the day of the wedding and being in awe as everything was absolutely stunning.

She has amazing attention to detail and will go above and beyond to make sure that every aspect is on point. The day of the wedding surprised me with two bouquet arrangements for me to choose from just to be certain that I would be completely happy. Both bouquets were callas, but with different arrangements because she knew I was striving for a certain look & pattern. I loved both bouquets, and was so grateful that she would go through the trouble to prepare alternate options.

She was also very accommodating with tailoring the designs to meet our budget. She has the magical touch at somehow crafting the most beautiful designs while keeping us under-budget. I was beyond happy with Tracey throughout the whole process. Everything went so smoothly and the floral design were breathtaking, and we credit it all to Tracey and her amazing staff. She simply exceeded our expectations in every way, and we're so grateful to her for making our wedding day so memorable.

Sent on 11/23/2014

Samantha · Married on 10/25/2014

Tracey did such a fantastic job with the flowers and decor for our fall wedding in New Jersey! She made every step of this process so wonderful, from the planning stages through the event. Even when wedding planning got hectic, we always had complete trust in Tracey because of her professionalism and her pure artistry in creating beautiful floral designs. Tracey is a floral expert and knows how to pick the best flowers to match your color choices to your wedding season. In addition to the amazing bouquets and boutonnieres, Tracey created one-of-a-kind centerpieces that transformed our ballroom into an elegant celebration space with a touch of fantasy and whimsy. Our guests commented on the flowers throughout the day. My bridal bouquet was exquisite. Tracey made some bold choices in floral selection to fit our deep purple color palette but layered in unique and subtle flowers to create a romantic, and simply beautiful design! Her flowers really captured our personality. At the ceremony her flowers spoke to the beauty of our commitment and at the reception the centerpieces added to the spirit of celebration. Tracey Reynolds Floral Design is highly recommended!

Sent on 11/08/2014

Christine · Married on 10/12/2014

I had the pleasure of assisting Tracey at a few weddings that she did the flowers for. As soon as I got engaged, I knew that I wanted Tracey to be our floral designer because of her talent, expertise, and professionalism.

From the first time that we met to discuss the flowers for our wedding, we had a wonderful experience with Tracey. I had an idea of the color scheme that I wanted but really did not know about specific flowers and ideas. Tracey took my very vague vision and created it into beautiful designs that went beyond what I had imagined.

Tracey is incredibly kind and will help to keep you calm throughout the planning process as well as the day of the wedding. We received countless compliments about our centerpieces, bouquets, and outdoor arbor.

I would HIGHLY recommend Tracey Reynolds Floral Design to any couple looking for an incredibly talented and down-to-earth floral designer!

Sent on 10/26/2014

Briana · Married on 10/11/2014

Tracey did the flowers for our wedding and they were beautiful! When I saw her pictures, I knew they would be fantastic, but when she actually brought them, everyone's mouths dropped. Great story about the kind of care she puts into it: She made us an arbor that was supposed to have red charm peonies from New Zealand. However, the crops were having a bad year and she did everything she could, including getting up at 5am to check if they had come in, to try to get them. While the flowers ended up not being available, the arbor still looked gorgeous and it was everything we could have asked for.

Sent on 10/20/2014

Tracey Reynolds did the flowers for my wedding and my younger sister's wedding. Both times her work was amazing! She truly understood my vision and created arrangements that were exquisite and beyond my expectations. Many guests complimented me on the work she had done! Tracey is responsive, flexible, and easy to work with. She was very accommodating when I had to make changes to my order. I would recommend her for any special event!

Sent on 10/17/2014

Tatiana · Married on 07/20/2014

Where do I even start?! I LOVE Tracey Reynolds Floral Design! She is amazing. I am a wedding planner & did a wedding with Tracey this past July- she was awesome to work with. Everything went so smooth, she knew exactly what we were looking for, and the designs she put together were stunning. She even dealt with my crazy leading up to the wedding as ideas change and everyone's scrambling! I keep recommending her to my brides and grooms and seriously wish I could use her for every wedding! Everything she puts together is so gorgeous- I already told my mother in law who she is supposed to call when I have baby showers in the future :D

Sent on 10/24/2014

Mary Turea · Married on 06/14/2014

My flowers were amazing! She took allI told her on what my dream wedding would look like and she made it happen even the 90,000 rose petals down the aisle! She was so amazing to work with always helpful and on top of all the details. She was amazing and did a picture perfect JOB! As well she did the flowers on the cake and made it look breath taking. Thank you for making my special day look so great! I low i was a confusing bride but you created that perfect rustic shabby chic with a little bling wedding I dreamed of! THANK YOU! http://blog.tingyistudio.com/?p=4479

Sent on 06/30/2014

corey · Married on 05/16/2014

Tracey went completely BEYOND for our wedding May 16, 2014. She was a total joy to work with and I was confident throughout the process that she had a clear understanding of my vision for our wedding. Instead of traditional centerpieces (one large arrangement), we utilized a wide array of antiques that had been collected throughout our engagement. Though my parents were initially skeptical about how it might work out... Tracey worked to make it all come together, mixing and matching antiques with romantic, soft florals in incredibly vibrant, yet unified, colors. Even all the MEN at our wedding were commenting on how gorgeous they were. Tracey was easy to contact, flexible, and a genius about maximizing impact while keeping cost in mind. She also added florals to our very simple wedding cake, which was a complete surprise and a beautiful touch :) Many of our arrangements were still being showed off the next morning at brunch and some made it (far) across state lines! My mother-in-law brought some flowers back to texas with her and she said they're STILL going strong! Thank you, Tracey, for a tremendous job well done!

Sent on 05/18/2014

Shannon · Married on 05/09/2014

Tracey is incredible! She was a life saver for my wedding. I waited until about 2 weeks before my wedding to decide on centerpieces. I sent her images and she did exactly what I envisioned. Thank you so much again Tracey!! What a wonderful wedding vendor!!

Sent on 05/20/2014
  • F

Fia · Married on 02/22/2014

Tracey was very professional. She was very accommodating and understanding to what my needs and wants. She also show me options for the things I want and keep me to my budget. she also ease me on the times that i was so stress over the flower I want. Leaving all my trust to her kept my wedding flowers magical and marvelous.

Sent on 04/08/2014

Beth · Married on 11/17/2013

Tracey was an absolute pleasure to work with, pure professionalism. I had very few, but difficult and specific requests and she was able to see my vision and provided me with the most gorgeous modern chuppka and center pieces. You can either choose to be involved in every last detail or let her creative genius handle all of those small, but important, details. I choose to have her handle it and the end results were perfection. I could not have been happier. Everyone from guests to other venders at the wedding were commenting on how amazing my flowers were. Thank you again Tracey, I will definitely be calling for your services for all important events in the future.

Sent on 11/23/2013

Danielle · Married on 11/02/2013

Tracey was absolutely wonderful to work with. She came highly recommended to me from my cousin who used her for her wedding, and I am so happy I went with her. I had an idea of what I wanted, but I kept going back and forth with what I wanted to do for the centerpieces. I wanted them to look beautiful, but I also did not want to spend tons of money either. Tracey was so patient as I changed my mind over and over again, and did what she could to give me the best possible value and options for our budget. I have never seen such beautiful centerpieces in my life. When I walked into the reception to see the room all decorated for the first time I was completely stunned. Everything look so beautiful and even more beautiful then I could have imagined. One of the servers at the venue even told me that of all the weddings she has worked there she has never seen a room look as beautiful as ours did. I would recommend Tracey to anyone. She will stay within your budget and work with you to give you everything you want. I cannot thank her enough for all of her hard work and the beautiful floral designs she created.She is absolutely amazing and every bride should use her!

Sent on 11/07/2013

Amanda · Married on 10/19/2013

My wedding flowers from Tracey Reynolds were absolutely breathtaking! I LOVED all of them! Words cannot express how happy I was with the job that she did. She took my vision and made it a reality. The finished product that she created was even better than I ever hoped it would be. The colors were perfect! Most impressive was that she did all of this via phone and email since I live out of state. She created absolute perfection from just my words and some random photos. She definitely hit it out of the park! Best of all, everything was huge! I was worried in the beginning that my budget might not have been enough for the grand ideas that I had, but the centerpieces and the bouquets (even the boutonnieres!) were all HUGE! Her prices are so much less than other florists and her work was so much bigger and better. I cannot say it enough...I LOVED everything that Tracey did! She is incredible! My bouquet was stunning. She even added the "bling" that I wanted. It was so grand! The girls were all so happy with their flowers too!

Of all my vendors (and I loved them all), Tracey is the one who impressed me the most! Not only was she professional and courteous during the whole process, but she dealt with my last minute changes with such accommodating grace.

Bridal Bouquet Designs by Tracey Reynolds is marvelous! I recommend her to anyone who is in the area. I will definitely be using Tracey for any flower needs that I may have in the future.

LOVE her!

Sent on 12/12/2013

Donna · Married on 10/12/2013

Tracey did a phenomenal job with the flowers for the wedding. She listened to everything I had to say, and put together a unique design for my wedding. I appreciated the attention to detail, and the feeling that my day was special.

Sent on 11/07/2013

Nina · Married on 09/14/2013

Tracey did an amazing job with our flowers. We had a bunch of ideas of things we liked but no idea how to bring them all together. We asked her to bring in elements from the southwest and the jersey shore and she pulled it off perfectly. Unlike other vendors we had contacted, she was able to provide us a detailed proposal of her vision for our wedding. She had a baby only two months before the wedding but was still responsive to all our questions and concerns leading up to the wedding. When the day of the wedding came, we were blown away with how great everything looked. It was way beyond our expectations. We highly recommend Tracey and Bridal Bouquet Designs.

Sent on 11/17/2013

S · Married on 08/30/2013

Tracey Reynolds was a pleasure to work with. She takes the time to get to know you and your wedding theme and does her best to make it happen. She made herself available by phone, email, and in-person on several occasions during the planning process. If you have a general idea of what you like, she can help guide you in the right direction with her knowledge of in-season flowers and experience. She even delivered the flowers herself, with her newborn in tow. I was really impressed with how she was able to help me stay within budget (even when our budget changed halfway through the wedding!), while keeping the overall vision in mind and ensuring the arrangements were beautiful. She did such a wonderful job and I have already recommended her to future brides.

Sent on 09/16/2013

Jacqueline · Married on 10/13/2012

Flowers were one of the most important details of my wedding planning - Tracey immediately understood my vision when we met, and then made it even better than I could have imagined.. I literally cried when I saw the flowers! Everywhere our guests looked they were met with a stunning floral arrangement that all have continued to talk about weeks later. I cannot begin to thank Tracey enough for all of her hard work and talent that truly brought the day to life!!

Sent on 10/24/2012

Jillian · Married on 08/26/2012

Tracey was incredible to work with! Planning a long distance wedding was difficult enough, but Tracey made planning the flowers as easy as possible. She sent me amazing ideas and thoughts about colors and designs and had no problem having a meeting with my mother to look at some pictures because getting into town was difficult for me. Most of all, when I had a major change of heart about what I wanted, she did not hesitate at all to completely redo the designs and colors! She knew exactly what I wanted! Her team was just as great and the flowers on the day of the wedding were stunning. Thank you so much Tracey!

Sent on 01/22/2013
  • Stefanie

Stefanie · Married on 05/13/2011

I LOVE Tracey! She is absolutely amazing! She was recommended through a friend and I cannot say enough wonderful things about her. I came to her with a very general idea and she brought it to life even better than I could have hoped! I LOVED my bouquet, I never wanted to put it down. The awesome icing on the awesome cake was the price, very affordable. I would have paid twice what we paid for the level of service. HIGHLY recommended!!!

Sent on 06/04/2011

E · Married on 07/10/2010

Bridal Bouquet Design was absolutely fabulous! My flowers came out better than I envisioned them. If you are in the NJ area, I would highly recommend Bridal Bouquet Design!

Sent on 07/27/2010