Tracey Craig Ceremonies Reviews

11 | Plymouth Meeting, PA

11 Reviews for Tracey Craig Ceremonies

Amy · Married on 06/24/2017

Tracey was wonderful! We highly recommend her. We had a very intimate, small wedding and Tracey provided exactly what we wanted.

Sent on 06/26/2017
  • Krystal

Krystal · Married on 02/18/2017

My husband and I just wanted a sweet and simple ceremony and Tracey fulfilled what we wanted. She was just awesome.

Sent on 03/03/2017

Tina · Married on 11/26/2016

Tracey was a wonderful officiant! She was very friendly and easy to work with! Originally I was nervous finding the right fit for us, but Tracey was perfect!

Sent on 12/05/2016

Victoria · Married on 11/19/2016

Finding the right officiant was extremely difficult for my husband and I. We wanted a non-denominational wedding that was short and sweet, but still showed our love for each other. We also wanted to incorporate a few Celtic traditions because of our Game of Thrones wedding theme. Tracey was the perfect fit! From the beginning we developed a connection with her. We were from the same area, and we found out after our first phone conversation that she even knew some of my family.

Tracey kept in touch with us and worked with us to choose a ceremony that was just right. We were able to make little last minute changes and she was very accommodating. At the rehearsal, she got right to work and we were able to ease through the process of the ceremony. She arrived early to the wedding and made sure everything was ready to go. She was also very accommodating with our ceremony running late because of transportation of guests due to traffic issues. Our ceremony was beautiful and perfect. She even gave us the little notebook with our ceremony written inside as a keepsake. Thank you Tracey for making our ceremony so special. With love, Victoria & Robert Daniello

Sent on 12/01/2016

Skylar · Married on 10/21/2016

We called two weeks before our wedding and Tracey didnt hesitate to be there. I couldn't have found a better officiant for our special day!

Sent on 11/25/2016

Brittany · Married on 10/15/2016

I am so glad I found Tracey to be our officiant. She was so easy to work with, very friendly, answered all our questions and helped us plan our ceremony. She gave us options for our ceremony and even let us put our own twist on it. She was there for our rehearsal and made sure everyone knew what to do. I knew with her our ceremony would be wonderful. I definitely recommend Tracey for anyone who needs a great officiant.

Sent on 10/19/2016

Anna · Married on 08/27/2016

Tracey is great!! First we had our original officent back out a month before the wedding and it was not a lot of time to prepare but she still had no problem doing our wedding . She catered to us and did our ceremony exactly how we wanted it . In the last two weeks before the wedding we made so many changes and it wasn't a problem she went over and beyond expectations!!! We are lucky our first officent canceled because of not we wouldn't of had Tracey marry us !!

Sent on 08/29/2016
  • User7190063 · 2+ years ago

We had a unique situation. We had our destination ceremony in Winsconsin. We did not optain a marriage liscense at that time.

So after things settled I then looked up many websites with officiates and decided to try Wedding Wire.

I saw Tracey and read her reviews they were amazing and so we chose her.
    Our schedules were busy so she was very flexible with her time to make sure we could get the process going.

Tracey met us ahead of time to discuss what we needed to do to for our marriage liscense. She discussed time and price for her service. Because she knew we had a ceremony beforehand she accommodated us with a reasonable price for her service.

She was prompt, personal, warm and very professional. We will reccomnend her to anyone who needs an officiate.

Thankyou Tracey for making our second mini ceremony just as special.

Sent on 09/11/2016

Natasha · Married on 07/10/2016

Tracey was very prompt and professional from beginning to end. We planned our wedding in less then 2 weeks and needed an officiant. Before I closed the wedding wire request page Tracey called me. The book she gave us of our ceremony will be part of our wedding keepsake. Our last name is not easy to pronounce yet she said it correctly. I'd recommend her to anyone who wants an officiant who cares about service and helping your special day be positive.

Sent on 07/12/2016

Brittany · Married on 05/28/2016

Tracey was a great communicator thought out the entire wedding planning process. She sent my husband and I 4 different ceremonies to chose which one best fit us. Tracey organized our rehearsal which went quickly and smoothly. After the ceremony on our wedding day Tracey provided us with a beautiful little book which included our chosen ceremony and vows! Tracey was truly the best and such a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 06/22/2016

Victoria · Married on 05/26/2012

We were so blessed to have Tracey write us an incredible ceremony, incorporating our blended family and our values. She handled all of the ceremony technicalities for us which was a huge stress relief. Everything went perfect and our guests and our family were left with a beautiful result. Highly recommend her services.

Sent on 06/22/2016