39 Reviews for Trabbland

Client Revisions (1)
Full Feature Video (1)
Blu-Ray (1)
DVD (1)

Hiring Trabbland as our videographer was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding day! The videographers arrived on time, worked really well with our photographers, and were so pleasant to be around all day. We also hired them to do a "same-day edit" video, where they created a video of the bridal party getting ready, the ceremony, and pictures around the city and it was played at our reception. Our guests were amazed that they were able to create such a beautiful, quality video so quickly! It blew everyone away and people are still talking about it. Not only were they professional and very friendly, they were also very reasonable compared to most videography prices I have seen. We cannot wait to see our "final cut" video of the whole day/night! We highly recommend hiring Trabbland for your wedding day!

Profile Picture Linda, 11/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage

Chris and Mike were the best! Chris was easy to get into contact with, listened to all of our wants and needs, and came through. On the morning of our wedding, I was not feeling great, but Chris reassured me time after time. He got some amazing footage and was always aware of everything important that was happening. Mike started the morning off with my now husband. He and Chris captured moments that we didn't even know were possible. Great videographers!!!

Profile Picture Theresa, 11/4/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Client Revisions, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day, USB Hard Drive, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

Chris was an absolute pleasure to work with on our wedding day and all the days leading up to it!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 10/13/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography

In one word, AMAZING! We were on the fence about hiring a videographer but after seeing Chris’ work and speaking with him on the phone we were sold. It was truly one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. Chris was extremely professional and created a cinematic trailer that truly took our breath away. I think I have watched it about 100+ times and it never gets old. I highly recommend Chris to capture your wedding day – you won’t be disappointed!!

Profile Picture Michelle, 7/7/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography

Responsive, kind, and totally unobtrusive. They were fantastic! They traveled to our venue and worked well with our photographer. We would highly recommend using Trabbland!

Profile Picture Mallory, 7/22/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Multi. Cameras, One Event/Day, Raw Footage, USB Hard Drive, Cinematic, Storytelling, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

My cousin had recommended Trabbland to me as she used them for her wedding, and I loved their wedding teaser and video. I didn't want our wedding videographers to do any "cheesy" interview-style videos, instead, I wanted them to be stylistic, and just capture every detail of the day, without guests even really noticing that they were there, and that is exactly what we got with Trabbland! We received our 4 minute "teaser trailer" video a month after our wedding, and I must have watched it 50 times- it was so great to have a video so soon after the wedding day, to re-live the day all over again! Their staff was friendly, professional, and responsive. I can't wait to see our final video! I would recommend Trabbland to any bride looking for a beautiful, professional video for her wedding day!

Profile Picture Laura, 5/21/16, 11 Reviews
Category: Videography

Chris was so honest and easy to work with. Mike and Andre were our videographers and they were amazing. They were so nice but it was almost like you didn't even know they were there all day. We already received our teaser video and we were blown away by how perfect it was. Just the teaser captured so many moments. We can't wait to see the full video!

Profile Picture Holly, 1/16/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Videography

We hired Chris far later than we should have... I had a moment of panic thinking about not having our ceremony captured, not having our dances captured, etc. By the time I realized this, we were over budget and could not afford to book a whole package. Chris called me and completely understood my panic and worked out a great deal for us. We were able to get ceremony and some reception coverage, basically, all the important parts that we wanted recorded, plus all the footage and a highlight reel for a very reasonable price. We really appreciated the custom package creation. Chris and his team were so kind, and SO professional. They showed up early, and we barely knew they were there. (This is a good thing! Not having to worry about your vendors brings you such peace of mind.) We are excited to see our footage! Update: we've received our footage (in a timely manner) and it's excellent.

Profile Picture Sara, 10/17/15, 8 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Cinematic, Storytelling, Ceremony, Reception, Highlight Video, Raw Footage, Blu-Ray, DVD, USB Hard Drive

Trabbland was absolutely amazing. They captured every aspect of our wedding day perfectly. They were very professional but as friendly as could be at the same time. We could not be happier with how the teaser video turned out and we can't wait to get our final wedding video!!!

Profile Picture Lindsay , 6/13/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography

Chris and his team were absolutely wonderful to work with, and my husband and I could not be happier with and more grateful for our wedding video. We actually debated even hiring a videographer in the beginning, and now we could not imagine not having a wedding video. It adds a completely different element that you are not able to obtain from photographs, and we are beyond happy that we have this video to cherish forever.

Trabbland's quality of service well exceeded our expectations, and we cannot thank them enough for their services. We highly recommend them to anyone seeking a videographer in the Philadelphia area. Thank you, Trabbland!!!!

Profile Picture Melissa, 10/25/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

I used this company for videography, photography and a photo booth on my wedding day and they were amazing! They were professional but great guys to work with throughout the day! My bridal party, parents, and guests couldn't stop raving about them. They got great shots without being disruptive to the day as well. As for the photo booth everyone had a blast with it!They especially loved the props they provided and the 4x6 photo that automatically printed for them to see and take home with them. I also get to keep a digital copy of all the photo booth shots which is great!

Profile Picture Michelle, 9/20/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

Chris was a joy to work with and did a great job of capturing every moment while not interfering with anything else that was going on at the moment. Would highly recommend!

Profile Picture User3218317, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

We enjoyed working with Trabbland. very accommodating and professional. We had a great experience and loved our video. It is a timeless piece we will enjoy for years to come.

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 10/25/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Chris Veen and his team were utterly fantastic as our wedding videographers. From the beginning, Chris was super responsive, answering all of our questions and giving helpful information. The pricing for the packages was really affordable, which helped a bunch in the wedding planning process. When the day finally arrived, the guys arrived promptly and prepared for the long day ahead! Everyone was very friendly and professional - they worked well with our photographers, and were so unobtrusive that we often forgot they were there recording everything. We were sent the raw footage shortly after the wedding day, and we were immediately impressed with the quality of the videos, and the great moments they captured throughout the day. When the link for the final video was sent, I was blown away. Chris did such an amazing job on our wedding montage - I am so grateful for Trabbland capturing all of these wonderful moments and creating something we will cherish for years and years. I would HIGHLY recommend Trabbland for any bride! Some of my friends and relatives that are planning weddings now and didn't want a videographer have since changed their minds after seeing ours. Seriously, hire them! You won't regret it.

Profile Picture Leigh, 10/13/13, 9 Reviews
Category: Videography

Chris Veen and his Trabbland team are phenomenal! They are courteous, professional and their creative ability to capture and create modern wedding videos is unmatched. I highly recommend them....you will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Amber, 10/13/13, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Chris and Dennis were wonderful to work with. From the beginning - before we even booked them - they were very helpful with answering all of our questions. They were very timely on the day of our wedding and worked well with our photographers. Most of the time, we didn't even realize they were there. Shortly after the wedding they sent us our raw footage and we were so impressed. It was very hard for us to narrow down some of the clips to include in the montage because we loved ALL of them. Chris and his team did such a great job putting our montage together and were very accommodating when we requested a few changes. We are so appreciative of all of the wonderful moments they captured for us and we will cherish our videos for years to come. We would highly recommend Trabbland for any couple getting married. We are looking forward to seeing them this fall as they will be recording our friends wedding.

Profile Picture Nicole, 9/21/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

I would recommend Trabbland services to any and everyone I know. The service is great, the guys are professional but personable and flexible. They captured all of our special moments without being intrusive at all. Everyone was so surprised and delighted with the video because no one realized that they were recording during our event, not to mention the quality of the footage is unreal. I could go on but I won't. Thanks so much, you guys literally made our day unforgettable!!!

Profile Picture Nicole, 9/19/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Chris and Dennis were a pleasure to work with! They were punctual and task oriented. At certain times, I even forgot they were around. They were very professional and very helpful. We recently received our video and we absolutely love it! They did a great job and we are very happy that we went with them. It was nice to relive our day and to also see moments that we completely missed. Thanks guys for capturing memories of a lifetime!

Jeronica

Profile Picture Roni, 9/8/13, 8 Reviews
1.0

Chris Veen of Trabbland accidentally lost all of my wedding footage and I never received a wedding video. That's kind of the bottom line - in spite of hiring a videographer, I didn't get any wedding film.

My interactions with Chris Veen in advance of my wedding were pleasant and professional. We were on the same page with the "look" I wanted and I thought his existing videos showcased on his website were wonderful. He showed up to my wedding on time and was inconspicuous / professional throughout all of his filming on the day of my event.

Approximately 2 months after my wedding, I got a phone call from Chris. He apologized, stating that he had lost all of my wedding footage. He didn't really have an explanation other than he likely overwrote the files when uploading another wedding's video. I was confused about how there was no backup - the lack of backup seems very unprofessional and surprising. It's a basic precaution when you're dealing with important files! He offered a full refund (of course), which he mailed to me promptly.

That said, I have no wedding video in spite of hiring a videographer. I'm so disappointed and saddened that moments like my Dad's speech and our first dance weren't captured on video - I wish I had had wedding guests take amateur footage, but told them "not to worry about it!" because we had hired Trabbland. Very disappointing outcome and, of course, I cannot recommend this vendor to fellow brides.

Profile Picture Kerry, 7/27/13, 6 Reviews
4.7

Very professional. Arrives on-time. Very good work.

Profile Picture User4120868, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Chris and his team provided excellent videography services for us. He and his second photographer were extremely professional at our wedding and we are so pleased with our final video. They were able to capture such special moments during the wedding, and so many things that we never got to see. If you are questioning using a videographer, I think it was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding, and I would whole heartedly recommend trabbland--watching our video is like seeing our wedding through the eyes of every one of our guests, and it adds another layer of memories in addition to our photos. Additionally, once they started filming, I barely noticed they were there, they were so unobtrusive to us, the guests, and our photographers. We booked Chris quite far in advance, and initially he wasn't quite as responsive as our other vendors, however, don't let that deter you as he did eventually answer all of our questions and was very easy to reach in the weeks leading up to our wedding. He was especially helpful over the phone and I would highly recommend reaching out to him that way if email is taking a while. Additionally, I can't stress enough how helpful Chris and his second photographer were--they completely understood how crazy the wedding can get for the couple and were there offering to get us beverages, snacks, etc. They also took opportunities to show us previews of the footage they were getting, which made our night. I highly recommend them!

Profile Picture User3894512, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

I loved my wedding video. The quality was great and I liked that I could chose what songs to be included.

Profile Picture Shelli, 6/14/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Chris and his team did a wonderful job filming our Indian wedding. We did not want intrusive videographers who dominated the ambiance of the event, nor did we want flashy, tacky editing and effects. They were almost invisible through the event, because they didn't use huge equipment and heavy lighting, yet the sensors on their cameras were great so the video was natural and beautiful. The colors of all the Indian decorations and outfits popped. We chose to have 2 videographers who were moving around and 1 stationary camera, which provided great angles and views of everything (processions, the ceremony under a gazebo structure, views of the audience, and our first dance). They did a great job editing and we chose our own music. The turnaround took a while (around 6 months), but the video was beautiful. They also provided a great value and traveled from Philly to NJ for us, which was a relief, since our budget was limited. We highly recommend Trabbland for your event!

Profile Picture S, 6/9/13, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Chris and his team was absolutely the best! They were so professional and captured such great moments in our wedding. My husband and I were totally blown away from his work and loved our video. We can't wait to watch it every year on our anniversary. Thank you Trabbland for everything you do! We couldn't have asked for anything better! ❤

Profile Picture Kristina, 6/1/13, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Chris Veen and his team were terrific! We met with him waaaaay back in the early months of planning and were completely confident in his abilities and talent. Chris and his team were professional, but they were also personable. They got along with my family and the wedding party, making jokes and making the day run smoothly. Chris was also very attentive during the course of the entire day, telling me that if there was anything I needed, just to ask him (I did end up taking him up on getting me a glass of water when I thought I was going to melt into a puddle on the dance floor!). All in all, we definitely recommend TrabbLand - we are SO excited to see our video!

Profile Picture Lauren, 5/18/13, 8 Reviews