TR Floral Reviews

View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Madison H. Married on 04/18/2021

Highly recommend

Ashley with TR floral is truly one of those situations where you feel like you have found a hidden treasure and want to share it with all your friends. From the very beginning, Ashley was a joy to work with and communicated extremely well. She had a vast knowledge of florals and was able to help me bring my vision to life. She was also very quick to draft a vision board/ price estimate and was very patient with me as I added and subtracted throughout the planning process. The thing I was most impressed with was her ability to stay within my low budget while also giving me everything that I wanted. Ashley with TR floral is a gem, and I would highly recommend her for your wedding and other event needs!
  • Cheng
    Cheng Y. Married on 11/14/2020

Amazing Wedding Florals

We hired Ashley for our wedding in November 2020. She was flexible and understanding when we made changes to our original plan due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Based on our chosen colors and a few inspiration photos, Ashley created the most beautiful centerpieces and bouquets for our wedding. All of our guests and vendors complimented on how stunning the florals looked. We are forever grateful to have Ashley and TR Floral be a part of our special day.
    Kayla R. Married on 10/24/2020

Beautiful work!

Ashley with TR Florals did an absolutely amazing job with my wedding florals! From the fireplace mantle piece to the centerpiece arrangements to my bouquet, I could not have asked for a better representation for my vision. She was a pleasure to work with, easy to communicate with, and gave the best price out of all of my options. If you need a florist, Ashley is your girl!
  • Chelsie
    Chelsie B. Married on 08/15/2020

Heart Eyes!

Ashley was SO easy to work with, was super willing to work within my budget, responded quickly and even was able to do some last-minute additions when I suddenly realized my boutonnière count was off. I sent her a few inspiration photos and she immediately understood where I was going, returning a proposal that I didn't have any edits on! When the weekend came, she texted me a photo of my bouquet in progress and asked for feedback --- super appreciate that, though I really didn't have any! I was very happy with the bouquets, our table bud vases and the flowers on the cake were such a good touch. Highly recommend Ashley and TR Floral!
    Audrey C. Married on 07/04/2020

Beautiful!!!

We found Ashley on wedding wire and she was absolutely amazing!!! My wedding was one of the first to get postponed due to COVID. My venue was not initially very flexible with rescheduling and the date we were rescheduling to was one I knew she wasn't available on. I called her in a panic, asking if there was any way she could make it work and she did! We are so grateful for how understanding and kind she was to us. Ashley put together an idea board based off of my ideas of what I would like and then updated as we went. It was super helpful to have an idea of what things would look like. The day before, she sent me a picture of my bridal bouquet to make sure I loved it and made some small adjustments as well. Everything was perfect and so beautiful!
    Jordan K. Married on 06/27/2020

Ashley is the best!!

After meeting with several florists and leaving feeling confused and frustrated each time, I could not be more thankful that we found Ashley! I have a hard time putting ideas/colors together in my head and doubt myself when it comes to things like that, so I knew floral was going to be something I really struggled with. I met with Ashley and she was SO helpful in easing my doubts about the vision I had. She was always easily accessible to communicate through email or text, and loved that she sent me sneak peaks the day of the wedding! I had been stressing all during the week of the wedding because the weather was switching back and forth between sun and rain, but she offered to bring her arbor that she had so I could still have the arbor I was envisioning even if it had to be indoors! Thankfully we had beautiful weather and I felt like my jaw was going to hit the floor when she sent the preview of the outdoor arbor, she KILLED it! It was more than I could have ever envisioned. We couldn’t recommend her enough, anyone would be lucky to have her!
  • Ashlee
    Ashlee C. Married on 06/13/2020

Ashley is the best!

Ashley is AMAZING!
    We moved our wedding from Cabo to Dallas with only 2 months to go. Ashley responded so quickly and worked with our budget! I sent her our vision and she seriously knocked it out of the park!! She sends you a very detailed package of what she is going to do and I LOVED that! If you are looking for a florist for your wedding, Ashley is your girl!
  • Jessica
    Jessica J. Married on 02/16/2020

Dream Wedding Flowers

Ashley is an amazing florist and I'm so happy that she did our wedding flowers - they were stunning! She was so patient with me when deciding on the types of flowers/colors I wanted and stayed within my budget. So many guests commented on how beautiful the floral arrangements were. I highly recommend Ashley - she will make your dream wedding come to life!
  • Stephany
    Stephany S. Married on 12/28/2019

Picture perfect flowers

Ashley is amazing! TR Floral worked with our budget for our small wedding when most florists turned me away. After being turned away by others I didn't think I would have the beautiful bouquets or flowers other brides have and at one point resigned to doing them myself and the thought of adding that on my plate made me feel uneasy. My Matron of Honor found Ashley with TR Floral and immediately sent me pictures and info. After talking with Ashley about my vision and my budget she said no problem. She quickly sent me back vision boards that took my breath away and were exactly what I wanted. Her artistic nature and attention to detail are superb. Ashley is friendly, prompt, and very responsive, I never waited long to hear back from her. Everything she made for my wedding was absolutely gorgeous. I strongly recommend TR Floral for your wedding floral needs.
    Michelle Married on 04/06/2019

Exactly what I wanted for a great cost

I was trying to stay in a budget for our wedding flowers and were only looking for people flowers and for the flowers for the alter. I tried everywhere and kept getting high prices and told I couldn’t use the flower colors I wanted. She was my last contact for the flowers and she pulled through. She was so flexible with my order - I kept having to add. And what she did with the flowers was unbelievable! I gave her pictures of what I was looking for as far as style and she nailed it! Especially our alter! I was beyond amazed and happy!
    Sharon Married on 12/22/2018

Amazing talent at a great price!

TR Floral is a hidden gem in Texas! Ashley was a joy to work with. Very patient and makes sure she understands your vision exactly as you want it. Ashley looked at my inspiration pictures and was able to make all my dreams come to life. Her pricing is also incredible. After searching for a wedding florist for over a month, nobody compared to Ashley's pricing. If I could give more stars, I would! I had so many compliments on the flowers at my wedding, and even my maid of honor (who is engaged) booked her immediately after seeing her work at my wedding.
    Christine Married on 11/17/2018

Beautiful for our special day

These girls were amazing! We were so blown away by the flowers at our wedding! They stayed to help us out together out centerpieces and attach florals to signs and the alter! They just went above and beyond. It was all so perfect. Thank you!
    Amanda Married on 11/12/2018

Amazing work

I loved working with Ashley! She made everything so easy for me on my wedding day. She knew exactly my vision for my big day and it was so amazing seeing it come to life. She did an awesome job. I was very impressed!
    Joy Married on 11/03/2018

Great experience, highly recommend

Ashley was great to work with. She was easy to contact and had a flexible schedule to meet with me for planning purposes. She exceeded my expectations. I wanted very bright flowers and sent her example pics. Somehow she got my bouquet to look brighter than the example pics, which was amazing! The flowers she used were unique. She even delivered my flowers the day before the wedding. I'm so grateful for her help.
    Karla Married on 09/22/2018

You wont regret it!

Stop looking at the reviews and just go for it! Ashley was amazing and I couldn’t have gone with a better florist. She made my wedding an absolute fairytale. I sent her so many Pinterest ideas by the end I wasn’t even sure what look I was going for anymore. She took every idea I sent her way and turned it into something beautiful. Every flower I had at my wedding was real and I had 22 tables to cover, the sweetheart table, 10 bridesmaids, 10 grooms man, mantles to cover, garlands for days and didn’t even come close to breaking the bank. Book your event with her and I promise you won’t regret it. Thanks Ashley for going above and beyond
    Cynthia Married on 09/07/2018
    Definitely use Ashley for your wedding !
    Janee Married on 09/02/2018

Overall amazing!

Ashley is amazing abs her work is flawless! She did my wedding as well as my friend. I recommended my friend because of the exceptional service she gave. We both had the same great experience and love everything she did with our floral and the decorations!
    Swany Married on 08/04/2018
    Ashley was so pleasant and easy to work with. She was great at responding and gave us exactly what we wanted for our floral arrangements and bouquets. Her work was beyond beautiful and very affordable. So happy we chose That Ranunculus for our wedding.
    Roshanda Married on 07/14/2018
    Wonderful experience!! Travelled with flowers from Dallas to Chicago and they were still beautiful on our special day. Compliments have been non stop. Thank you!!
    Lauren Married on 06/23/2018
    Working with Ashley and her partner alleviated so much stress! All I wanted was a bridal bouquet and a few boutonnieres but most places were in the hundreds of dollars more than I was quoted by That's Ranunculus. They asked what I wanted, took in my ideas and created a gorgeous bouquet for me at such a reasonable price. I picked up all the flowers the morning of the wedding and was provided a vase with water for the bouquet and a setup for all the boutonnieres so they stayed hydrated as well. The communication was always very prompt and if anyone ever asked me about flowers in Houston, this would be my first choice all over again.
    Allie Married on 05/26/2018
    I was able to purchase some beautiful ranunculus, eucalyptus, and bears grass for a really reasonable price! They were beautiful, and they all smelled amazing. I was really happy with the way the bouquets came out!
    Candace Married on 05/05/2018
    She did a great job with our flowers!!
    Lesly Married on 04/28/2018
    I love there work, everything that we had for our wedding was beautiful! Just like we imagined. Ashely definitely understood our vision for our wedding and we couldn’t be happier!
    T Married on 03/14/2018
    A friend lost her teenage son this January, so I wanted to brighten her day. I specifically wanted tulips and ranunculus, knowing that they were in season this month. Ashley, with That's Ranunculus, was quick to respond, helpful in offering beautiful, large blooms in colors that I wanted and sent me a photo before delivering it. On top of all of that, the price was very fair and I loved the arrangement, as did my friend. Highly recommend using That's Ranunculus!
    Jackie Married on 03/11/2018
    Ashely was very easy to work with. Extremely helpful in helping with design. Would use them again.