Towne Transport/Annapolis Trolley Reviews

66 | Annapolis, MD

66 Reviews for Towne Transport/Annapolis Trolley

Jamie · Married on 05/05/2012

Flexible shuttle service. Easy to communicate with and Jennifer was a big help in setting up for the big day. They were on time picking up the groom and ensured my parents arrived on time as well. The only miss was at the end of the wedding some of the guest were told they were unable to get on the shuttle because it was full and it was the last shuttle.... Easily fixed when I ensured with the driver they would come back for one last trip and they did! Thanks You for the prompt service Keith and Jamie Holland

Sent on 05/31/2012

Kate · Married on 04/27/2012

Towne Transport was a pleasure to work for our wedding. Towne did a great job coordinating the transportation over the bay bridge for both the wedding party and the guests. All the buses were on time and Towne made it very easy for our guests. All three buses were clean and in great shape and we heard nothing negative about the trip over the bay bridge. Jennifer did a great job working with our event to coordinate the arrival and departure of everyone involved with our wedding. We are both very happy we decided to use Town Transport

Sent on 05/25/2012

Elizabeth · Married on 10/15/2011

Towne Transport did a wonderful job getting around our wedding party, family and wedding party of 160! Jen from Town Transport put together a schedule and we truly had nothing to worry about. Dot, our driver, was punctual and so sweet. All around great service!

Sent on 11/16/2011
  • Katy

Katy · Married on 08/27/2011

Jennifer at Towne Transport was a pleasure to work with!! The thought of organizing and providing transportation around Annapolis and USNA grounds was so overwhelming and Jennifer worked with us every step of the way! She was extremely professional and helpful. She helped me organize the schedule for the day and was very willing to work with us - even when we made changes a few weeks before. Hurricane Irene hit the day of our wedding and Towne Transport truly came through for us. The driver of our mini coach for the wedding party was so great - he really stuck with us through the wind and rain and took us everywhere we needed to go (and he did his very best to keep me dry!!). Our reception site had to be evacuated due to the weather, so we decided to relocate back to the hotel. We called Jennifer and she had two buses to pick up the wedding party and ALL OUR GUESTS in 15 minutes - they truly saved the day. I would highly recommend Towne Transport!

Sent on 11/28/2011

Christine · Married on 06/04/2011

Working with Jennifer on the transportation for my wedding weekend was an absolute delight. We utilized two of their mini-coaches for both the reception night and the wedding day. The coaches were clean and comfortable and ran perfectly on schedule for both nights. Jennifer herself was present at the event and made special care that us as the bride and groom were taken care of. With their reasonable prices and great customer service, I would highly recommend Towne Transport to anyone planning their wedding in the Annapolis area!

Sent on 02/03/2012

Meghan · Married on 06/03/2011

Jennifer assisted me with my transportation needs and she was an absolutely delight to work with.
    Brides can be very stressed out people, but Jennifer was so assuring in every way. Every time I contacted them, regardless of who I talked to, I was greeted in an extremely friendly and professional way. Nothing sets my mind at ease more to know that people are listening and caring about my event.
    We booked a bus pretty last minute (about a month before the wedding) but they were extremely accommodating. Jennifer arrived with the bus earlier than planned on the day of, and was available to us the second we were ready. As a result, everyone was at the venue on time, if not early, which made that part of the day stress free. The driver was very professional, and at the end of the wedding, decided to drop of me and my husband while the rest of the wedding party got ready to leave instead of having us wait. They were very flexible and professional.
    Towne Transport was by far one of the easiest vendors to work with and I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for amazing transportation for any event.

Sent on 06/13/2011

mary · Married on 07/03/2010

we rented the buses - it went terrific, fantastic service! highly recommend!

Sent on 07/20/2010

C · Married on 10/25/2008

We didn't book Towne Transport until the last minute because we honestly forgot. They were able to accommodate us, arriving early, in exactly what we needed.

Thank you!

Sent on 11/24/2009

Kate · Married on 06/30/2018

We loved our wedding trolley!! The trolley arrived early to my mother's house for pickup, and was so cutely decorated! The driver was extremely nice and helpful. He had a cooler of waters for us (it was a very hot day, so this was much appreciated), and even squeezed the trolley around State Circle in Annapolis so we wouldn't have to walk too far to the venue (Calvert House). He drove us around for pictures, and it was so convenient to be able to hop on and off as needed. The pictures taken in the trolley came out great as well! It was nice to have our entire wedding party together, and in a vehicle that was easy to get in and out of in all our formal wear!

Sent on 08/05/2018

Kaylan · Married on 08/26/2017

We needed transportation for our wedding party around town to take pictures before the ceremony, and even though I called them about a month and a half out from the wedding, they were so responsive and luckily had a trolley available! The trolley also had AC which was perfect for us since we were getting on and off the trolley so much. They were great!

Sent on 09/19/2017

Lauren · Married on 04/11/2015

I used the Towne Transport Trolley and Mini Coach Buses for my wedding. We used the mini coaches to get our guests from the Lowes Hotel to the Naval Academy and back. The trolley was for the bridal party. The transportation was executed flawlessly. I heard nothing but wonderful things from my guests about the transportation provided to them. Having transportation for our guests allowed us to be worry free with most everyone being unfamiliar with Annapolis. The drivers were friendly and professional.

Sent on 04/23/2015

Katherine · Married on 05/11/2014

Towne Transport was great to work with. Jennifer was responsive and helped us make the best plan for our locations and group size. The drivers were on time and very professional.

Sent on 05/25/2014

We used this company both for the trolley to transport the wedding party to the reception and the bus service to transport our guests to the wedding, then to the reception, and finally back to the hotels. This company is very flexible, and just an all around great experience. We never had to worry about people missing the shuttles, and using this company helped make our wedding day great. I highly recommend this service.

Sent on 05/17/2014

Lee · Married on 10/26/2013

I was very concerned about having comfortable and on-time transportation for our guests, especially after reading other company reviews and nightmares. So I went with Towne Transport for two 44 passenger mini coaches. Jennifer was very professional and made me not worry. The drivers were all on time and the buses were comfortable and clean. The drivers played CDs we made and knew where they going.

Sent on 12/01/2013
  • Krystin

Krystin · Married on 04/13/2013

If you are planning to use transportation in Annapolis, MD area do not hesitate to use Towne Transport!
    I booked with them several months before our wedding date. We used 3 different buses from this company and Jennifer was very easy to work with from the start. She was always very reassuring and helped some confusion with the 3 buses I had (since they were going to different places) very easy going for all our guests. Especially the lady who drove us around was extremely sweet and had fun driving us around. We were married at the Naval Academy and even during pictures she followed us where we walked willing to drive us to different locations to take pictures. Our guests were so happy to have transportation provided for them since ceremony and reception were at two different locations and this company did a great job with that! The buses were also very clean and comfortable for all guests to ride in.
    Please use Jennifer and Towne Transport for all transportation needs for your wedding you will be very happy like me and my new husband were! Thanks Jennifer!

Sent on 04/22/2013

Molly · Married on 05/01/2010

Our experience with Towne Transport, and Jennifer (Wedding Coordinator), were nothing short of excellent. They were very informative and flexible in helping us to define our needs for our wedding party transportation. My communications with Jennifer were always very professional and she was very responsive/accessible. The driver and vehicles were also very professional and helped our day to run smoothly. I would highly recommend Towne Transport for all of your wedding day needs!

Sent on 05/12/2010

I would highly recommend Towne Transport for any transportation needs! We used them for transportation between our wedding venue and local hotels so our guests wouldn't have to worry about driving. We requested a school bus since I am a teacher and also handicap access on the bus. This was no issue at all! The bus was on time and ran throughout the night. Our guests told us the driver was extremely nice and that it was a pleasant experience! Jennifer is who set up the bus for me and she was extremely helpful and nice. The bus was a little pricey, but to keep my guests safe, it was well worth it! I would definitely recommend Towne Transport and would use them again!

Sent on 12/08/2014

Catherine · Married on 10/04/2014

Towne Transport provided timely, flexible transportation both to and from our wedding on Kent Island. Due to the time constraints of the wedding day itself, they added in a 2nd bus at the last minute to help us get everyone to the venue on time, and did so at a discounted cost. They also provided continuous transport back to the hotels for multiple hours after the wedding to accommodate any guests that needed to leave early. The drivers were very nice and professional, and helped ensure that all of the guests made it to the venue on time, and made it home safely!

Sent on 11/18/2014

Tracey · Married on 09/28/2013

We were very pleased with Towne Transport. We used them to pick up our guests at hotels prior to the ceremony, to transport our guests to and from a nearby marina (for a boat cruise), and then back to the hotels at the end of the night. They were on time for each stop and the bus was in perfect condition. We had rented the 33 passenger mini-shuttle, but somehow ended up with the 44 passenger bus (not sure how), but it worked out just fine. Jennifer was a pleasure to deal with and made us feel totally confident in their services. They were slightly above our budget, but we were very happy with the end result. I recommend Towne Transport!

Sent on 10/19/2013

Mary Cecile · Married on 10/02/2010

Jennifer at Towne Transport was wonderful to work with, she was flexible and creative in ways to transport our guests to and from the wedding along with the wedding party. At the last minute, we decided to change the order and add another bus and she was great. She helped find the best cost and most efficient transportation. We ended up using school buses for the guests which were the highlight of the end of the night; hearing stories and seeing photos of the school buses was hilarious. We used Towne to take the wedding party downtown for photos before the wedding. We were able to do what we wanted on the shuttle with music and it helped create a very relaxed and fun drive to the big event.

Sent on 12/27/2010

Katlyn · Married on 11/26/2016

3.5

The trolley was such a cute touch ...my bridal party rode up in it and they had it all decorated in flowers and bows inside for us and played going to the chapel. When they picked us back up they had great music playing and we had some great photo ops with our wedding party. Perfect transportation for an event like this!

Sent on 12/04/2016

Lindsay · Married on 11/07/2015

3.0

We contracted with Towne Transportation for a Trolley to take the bridal party and our guests to from hotel/church/reception and for a bus at the end of the night. They were very professional and helpful in helping us figure out the many details of wedding transportation. i loved having the Annapolis Trolley pick us up! Some of my favorite wedding pictures are with the trolley. Both of our drivers were great too! I will definitely use them again for future transportation needs.

Sent on 12/21/2015

Taryn · Married on 09/21/2013

I would recommend working with Towne Transport. We used one bus for our wedding to shuttle guests from the church to the reception site. The coach was clean, comfortable, and Jennifer was there to assist. They were able to keep the shuttle making continuous rounds before and after the ceremony without a hitch. There were a few pieces for improvement - I had some issues with responsiveness prior to the wedding, and asked multiple times if a trolley was available and was told they'd check and never heard back. Also, the bus was supposed to pick up the bridal party downtown and when we were ready and called, the driver did not answer multiple calls. Turns out the bus broke down and she had to switch them out. It was not a big deal because we were able to slip into a bar for the extra wait- but would have been a disaster if not because it was pouring rain. All, in all, i like working with a local company and think their pricing is great.

Sent on 12/11/2013

Morgan · Married on 05/11/2013

3.0

Working with Jennifer at towne transport was great, she was so helpful with booking and making sure all of my needs were covered. Day of everyone was on time and all my guests got where they needed to go. We used a mini-coach for the bridal party, and a bus for the guests. All were clean, air-conditioned, and drivers were very friendly. The only downfall (why they received a 3/5 for quality of service) was that after the reception it was in the contract that bridal party only was to be taken to the after party, then they would return to pick up guests. The driver was told by some guests that they were supposed to leave. So i was left at my own reception. . . obviously not the happiest bride, but the driver was apologetic upon return when I told him of the mix-up. Just be sure that when you have instructions like this listed that you have someone to help enforce it!

Sent on 08/03/2013
  • Meliss

Melissa · Married on 06/19/2010

Jennifer was a pleasure to work with. We used the mini coaches to get from where we got ready to our wedding venue. The buses were on time as scheduled. It was nice to not have to worry about driving or be scrunched into a car...I had 10 bridesmaids and we had lots of goodies to bring with us - purses, champagne, etc. It was worth the money for the convenience and space! Jennifer was very responsive via email and phone. She was also helpful in the scheduling.

Sent on 09/13/2010