Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

38 Reviews for Town&CountryWeddings

Religious (3)
Partial Planning (1)
Cultural (1)
37 Town&CountryWeddings Reviews

Erica and the rest of the team at Town & Country Weddings was great! Erica really helped calm my nerves and helped keep everything running smoothly!

Profile Picture Laura, 11/4/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Timelines, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception, Religious

Jill is truly amazing!! I work in the wedding industry so finding a planner that fit my overall style was really important to me. Jill has been so helpful with her knowledge of the industry and passion for her profession. Absolutely recommend.

Profile Picture Liv, 9/16/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

We hired Town and Country for our wedding on Sept. 9th. We truly appreciated and liked the 'A la Cart' system because we knew we didn't need EVERYTHING that some other coordinating services offered. So we were able to pick and choose what was most important to us, which also helped save us some much needed money! Both our coordinator Kathie, and the head of service Salome were always quick to respond to emails/texts and any questions we had. They had knowledge of other vendors in the area and great suggestions for how to save time and money on our big day.
On day of Kathie was calm, helpful, and totally in control of anything that happened, like the rain that fell during our ceremony hah! She was a wonder to work with and had such a positive personality that we were SO happy to have her by our side. If you're looking for molding your own service and still being super happy, they are a great choice!

Profile Picture Myranda, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Ashley was a God send! When I told my fiance' I was contemplating hiring a day of planner, he asked me if I thought that was a necessary expense. I responded by asking him how much my sanity was worth!

The cost was so worth it. I elected to sign up for both the full 9 hour day of package, but also added the style package. Not only did she help with the "vision" of how the venue would look, she took charge of everything the day of. From organizing the arrival of the vendors, to keeping everything on schedule - our wedding actually started on time! Then she stayed to clean up, and pack up the rentals.

For anyone considering if they need a day of planner, I would tell them you can't go wrong with Town and Country.

Profile Picture Lisa, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

Warning: Do not try to have a fun/successful wedding without a planner!!
Town & Country, specifically Rachael was pivotal in making our wedding day run seamlessly! She was super easy to communicate with, met us at our venue for a walk through months before the day, led the rehearsal, and was there for the entire wedding day! She was not only the "go to" person throughout the day but she also organized all of our table's centerpieces and placed other signs/decorations. Rachael is friendly and knows how to get things done! I'd hire her again in a second.

Profile Picture Lauren, 9/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception, Non-Religious

Very easy to work with! They were responsive from the beginning and were able to create a plan that was perfect for our wedding. The DOC, Kathie, was so helpful and made our day perfect! I definitely recommend them!

Profile Picture Emily, 8/19/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception, Non-Religious

Erica from Town and Country was amazing! She kept our wedding running smoothly when things did not go 100% as planned. She was completely professional and as a result I had no stress during our wedding day. She was easy to work with, and I would recommend her and Town and Country wholeheartedly! While I had debated the need for a day of coordinator, in the end I felt it was money well spent.

Profile Picture Liz, 8/19/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I was blown away by my experience working with Town and Country. I felt like I should be paying twice as much for the level of service my day of coordinator delivered. Not only did she help out beforehand, checking in with my vendors and sanity checking my plans but she professionally executed my DIY wedding. Everything went off better than I could have ever imagined!

Profile Picture User7258529, Recently Married, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Timelines, Cultural

I loved town and country! Tammy was very knowledgeable and helpful! Town and Country is based online but then has their coordinator travel to meet you and be there for the wedding, so the price is super affordable! I just needed a "day of" coordinator-- which I highly recommend!! I wasn't missing anything from having it be based online, (and actually I preferred it that way, I did lots of planning at odd hours) Tammy was always there when I had a question and did a very helpful venue walk thru and was there all day at the wedding! There also was some vendor discounts that made it even MORE affordable!

Profile Picture Ellie, 7/15/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Non-Religious, Day-Of Coord., Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception
4.7

Kathie was fantastic and really helped our wedding run smoothly. When we had some hiccups with the DJ, she took care of everything to make sure the night carried on. Kathie and her assistant were extremely friendly and helpful.

Profile Picture Kathryne, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Our wedding day was absolutely perfect and was such a fun and actually enjoyable day thanks to Town and Country, and more specifically our coordinator Ashley! My husband and I were planning our wedding in Eugene from Illinois, so we knew it would be extremely important to have a day-of coordinator. We met with our original coordinator, Salome, only once in person, and then with Ashley only twice in-person before our wedding day, but I knew from the just the few interactions we had with both of them, we were in good hands. Ashley was on top of her stuff! I'm pretty sure during the day of the wedding I only saw her a handful of times, the rest of the time she was behind the scenes making sure everything was going smoothly. My family and friends who helped set-up and clean-up told me it was so nice to have Ashley there, knowing exactly what needed to be done, and all the vendors appreciated having a go-to person, other than me. Like I said, our wedding day was the most beautiful, memorable and perfect day we had dreamed of, and a very large reason for that was Ashley and Town and Country. I would absolutely recommend Town and Country for your wedding coordinator/planner, and hope you're lucky enough to snag Ashley!

Profile Picture Kayleen, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Non-Religious, Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., To-Do Lists, Referrals

Kathie was a wonderful day-of coordinator! She was so nice and met with us ahead of time to combat my day of timeline anxiety. She was so helpful and calming at the wedding, and I would definitely recommend her and the Town and Country Team.

Profile Picture Rebecca, 6/25/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

We were looking for a day of coordinator to handle logistics and reception decorations and found Rachael with Town & Country. We were very happy with her work! She asked great questions of us and our venue leading up to the event, and then on the day, Rachael took care of the timeline and music so that we could focus on enjoying ourselves. And she also went above and beyond to make sure my partner and I were drinking water and arranged to have some snacks packed up for us after the event.

Profile Picture Kimberly, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Town and Country provided excellent day- of wedding coordination for our wedding at the Crag Rat Hut in Hood River. Ashley was super communicative leading up to big day, calming,and jumped right in and made our vision happen! We had been on the fence about hiring a coordinator for the day of, and now I can't imagine how we would've gotten through without Ashley's help,. She absolutely helped me focus on enjoying the evening as well my family, which was such a relief and made for a wonderful wedding. I should also add that the catering staff commented that she was awesome to work with and she provided really timely responses to all of our questions! Finally, Town and Country is definitely the best value we were able to find for a day of wedding coordination in the metro area, which was a huge help. Many many thanks Town and Country and Ashley in particular for helping make our wedding the best day ever!

Profile Picture Erin, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We recently got married at the Great Hall in Sunriver, OR. We used Town & Country with their day-of coordinating service. Jill was absolutely amazing. We had a meeting prior to our wedding and she was super knowledgeable and asked great questions regarding our big day. She was always prompt and professional. You can tell that she has a lot of event experience and knows how to keep the day running smoothly. Our day was flawless and I can definitely thank Jill and Town & Country for making sure that every detail went to plan on our wedding day!

Profile Picture Chelsi, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Non-Religious, Day-Of Coord.
1.3

I hired Tammy as my day-of coordinator, and unfortunately she was the worst part of our wedding. I have planned many events and knew that I wouldn't enjoy my wedding if I was still in coordinator-mode. During my consultation, I told Tammy that I wanted to essentially be a guest at my wedding and didn't want to be asked any questions unless it was an absolute emergency. I explained that I wanted to hand her the reigns for the day and trust her to make decisions and handle situations without my involvement. She said that she completely understood and agreed. I spent hours preparing notes for Tammy to ensure that she had all information she could possibly need, but I was nervous that she hadn't spent enough time talking things over with me.

On the day of the rehearsal, she arrived with notes from another wedding mixed in with the notes I had sent her. This was my first red flag and seemed very unprofessional and ill prepared. She questioned a lot of my decisions and seemed stressed. At the wedding, Tammy asked me many questions and seemed more like my assistant than the coordinator. Unfortunately I was not able to sit back and enjoy my wedding and was instead running around in coordinator-mode fixing things and addressing problems. Thankfully my mother stepped up and essentially filled Tammy's role, while Tammy was assisting the catering team, which was not a good use of her services or the money I'd paid her.

The worst part was that Tammy herself had suggested my husband and I take 10 uninterrupted minutes alone right after the ceremony. I loved this idea, so we walked from the aisle to the bride's room. After a few minutes, Tammy came in to ask where we wanted to sign our marriage certificate. I couldn't believe that she interrupted our moment with something that could so easily have waited! My MOH tried to stop her but she ignored her and came in anyway. So disappointing, and such a waste of money!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 9/10/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Religious

I can't even begin to talk about how wonderful Salome was as a day-of coordinator for our wedding. She talked through the entire day with me for hours at a time before the wedding. On the wedding day, she was so on top of everything that needed to be done! My mother, who worked with her on the day-of more than I did, said she was wonderful in every way. Additionally, the day-of package is SO affordable if you are a DIY bride. I highly recommend this company!

Profile Picture User5089933, 1+ year ago, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Ceremony, Reception, Religious

Solome at Town and Country is very organized. She met with us and had a checklist of things to get done. My wife and I were not very organized and did not know where to start. Solome helped us get a plan and get a checklist of things to get done. She kept in good contact and communication with us on how things where going. She even helped recommend a photographer, and got us a discount on our wedding equipment. She showed up early the day of the event and was already setting up the site. She worked with the venue to make sure everything was up to speed. She is very experienced, proactive, helpful, and kind. She put to rest a lot of the stress from planning a wedding to bed. Even when I had some issues with the wedding music, she was able to operate the equipment like a champ. She stuck around after the wedding and oversaw the reception till it was done to make sure everything went well. I would highly recommend using her to plan and implement your wedding, she is great.

Profile Picture Shawn, 8/5/16, 1 Review
4.7

We absolutely loved our Pure Bride Wedding Cake, as did our guests. It was both delicious and beautiful. The cake part itself was moist and sweet, but not too sweet. And the rustically swirled vanilla frosting was perfectly creamy and tasted so good. Again, just the right amount of sweetness and it was perfectly, beautifully crafted. My husband and I are going to take the top tier out of the freezer for a taste on New Year's Eve, and then put the rest back for our anniversary. The rest of the cake (cupcakes) disappeared quickly at the wedding, and the few cupcakes that came home with us were eaten by me, the bride!

Profile Picture Marcia, 8/1/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

I don't think I could have had a better cake company on our wedding.
She made the most beautiful cake and cupcakes. And it even tasted amazing! Our guests, LOVED them. People were taking home cupcakes because of how delicious they were. My mother in law may or may not have helped me eat the rest of the cake after the wedding... Haha I love Pure bride

Profile Picture Beccah, 7/25/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Cake was perfect; exactly as ordered and well beyond expectations in the presentation.

Profile Picture Bruce, 7/4/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Pleasure doing business with her and her cake looked and tasted fabulous.

Profile Picture Cory, 7/3/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Pure Bride Wedding Cakes and Dessert Catering did a phenomenal job on my wedding cake! Their prices are pretty fair when it comes to how much effort and time they put into each cake. The actual cake is moist, the buttercream is delicious and not overly sweet. It was perfect over all in my opinion! Salome did so much to help me design my cake, and was very good at responding quickly to any e-mails I had sent to her :)!

Profile Picture Gabriella, 4/16/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Salome was amazing, we did all my planning long distance and she was able to make her self available. She was a pleasure to work with and our wedding cake turned out exactly how I wanted it to. The whole experience with Salome was perfect and I'm so lucky I had the opportunity to work with her.

Profile Picture User4471309, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

the cake looked exactly like I pictured it. and it tasted amazing.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 9/13/14, 1 Review