103 Reviews for Town Manor on the Lake B&B

House Beer (2)
Valet (2)
Wheelchair Access (2)
Indoor (1)
All Inclusive Packages (1)
Family Style (1)
Liquor License (1)
Specialty Beer (1)
Aisle Markers (1)

Since my now-husband and I live in another state, we wanted a venue that offered wedding packages. After visiting Town Manor and meeting Nandy, we knew that nothing else could compare. For the amount of services included in the packages, the prices are very reasonable. And throughout the process Nandy was always so helpful with promptly answering questions and giving us tips and reminders. Also, the online forms that Town Manor uses for your side of the planning are so easy to navigate!
Nandy coordinated with us and our photographer to plan a detailed timeline for the day, and everything went so smoothly the day-of. My husband and I didn’t have to worry about ANYTHING except saying our vows and performing our first dance! The Town Manor team really impressed us and our guests with their professionalism, and they made our day special because we got to enjoy all of it. Also, my husband and I didn’t have time to travel back to Florida to taste test the menu, but everything on our wedding day tasted amazing, from the starter salad to our beautiful wedding cake. I have to admit that a couple of our guests were doubtful about why we chose Auburndale of all places in Florida for our wedding, but during and after they were all raving about Town Manor’s gorgeous lake view and garden, the delicious food, and how amazing and friendly the staff were. We can’t recommend Town Manor enough!

Profile Picture Kara, 4/27/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Services Used: In-House Bar, Cake, In-House Catering, Clean Up, Event Planning, Bridal Suite, Liability Insurance, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Barware, Chocolate Fountain, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Scenic Views, Uncovered Outdoor, Parking, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Tastings, Altar/Arches, Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Furniture, Lighting, Tables

Our second marriage and we knew what we wanted. Simple but elegant and a quaint setting. We found Town Manor after I saw a beautiful sunset wedding photo sitting on my Bankers credenza in her office. It was the most beautiful setting I had ever seen. This led me to Nandy and her team at Town Manor. We thought we would have about 50 guests in attendance as we had decided we wanted a "Brunch Affair" as our wedding theme. As it turned out we enjoyed the attendance of over 70 guest where all but 4 could not attend. This made us very happy after we saw how the day unfolded. Beautiful weather was on our side that day but even had it not been the Town Manor team has covered all their bases in making sure that whatever obstacles may present themselves they have solutions.
The setting, the food, the absolute perfect cake just like I imagined, the amenities, the staff, the organization, and the ease of it all made our day one that we and our friends and family will always remember. We are so pleased with our choice.

Profile Picture kathryn, 3/4/18, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

Victor and I had a stunning and unforgettable wedding all thanks to the fabulous one and only Nandy. Having gone through quite an emotional time in the past sixth months leading up to our big day, she was a godsend. We are so grateful for how incredibly well Nandy and her wonderful team had organized the wedding for us. From the food to the cake, decor to lighting, music to surrounding and ceremony to reception; everything was orchestrated far beyond our expectations. I, personally, want to thank Nandy and Emily for their expertise and care. I remember having caught the flu four days prior to the main event, but we absolutely had to meet one last time for the final walk-thru. I looked like death in my bathrobe with cough drop wrappers stuck in my hair. Nandy was not afraid to see me. She gave me strength to soldier through, and I got better in two days. And still she gave us complimentary champagne to toast at our wedding. Seriously, who does that?! Leading up to the event, Nandy surprised me again with an elegant fruit platter paired with strawberry champagne in my sweet bridal suite. Emily was by my side every minute, and I appreciated her so much! She was truly a gem. After our wedding, Victor and I received several compliments from our guests on how beautiful the venue was- even our photographer was amazed. We're just so happy that we chose Town Manor to be our one-stop venue. Every bride should have a wedding planner, and it's not easy to find one. Nandy understands that it's not only about getting the venue booked and feeding guests food as there are countless detailed things that make a huge difference in this special occasion. She has what it takes to come up with creative and magical ideas, and can foresee problems from all angles. Simply put, Nandy delivers. Our wedding was beautiful, but it was perfect with a touch of Manor magic. Thank you so much.

Love,
Lisa and Victor

Profile Picture Lisa, 11/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Thank you so much to Nandy and staff for helping us with our dream wedding! Planning was so easy because I just shared my vision with Nandy and she helped us create it! They handled everything from the DJ, food, cake, and putting up and taking down the decor. We didn't have a thing to worry about the entire night. They even found me a ribbon to wear with my dress when I accidentally left mine at home.

Profile Picture chelsea, 11/18/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

LOVE Town Manor!!! Nandy was so great to work with! She made sure everything was how we wanted it and exceeded our expectations. The ceremony and reception were absolutely perfect and the flow of every transition, from ceremony to reception to cutting the cake to toasts to the send off were so smooth and organized. Nandy is so on point with everything and made our wedding beyond perfect. The food and cake are delicious. Highly recommend Town Manor for your dream wedding. It's incredible!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 8/4/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Audio Equipment, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Parking, Accommodations, All Inclusive Packages, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, In-House Bar, In-House Catering, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Family Style, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Specialty Wine, Scenic Views, Uncovered Outdoor, Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

The day I saw Town Manor on the Lake's website---I KNEW this was the place that I wanted to have my wedding! I went to meet Nandy and booked it that same day! :-) Nandy was an absolute DREAM to work with---she helped to make ALL of my dreams become reality! Our wedding on 5-6-17 was truly a Fairy Tale come to life! Every detail was absolutely perfect! All of my guests are still raving about the perfect location; the amazing staff; delicious food; great DJ; etc.!!! Town Manor on the Lake IS the PERFECT venue for your wedding/event!!!

Profile Picture Erin, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our daughter lives in Florida and we live in Syracuse, New York. In 2016 I found Towne Manor's website and knew immediately that this was the place. Working with Nandy was wonderful. She is extremely organized, efficient and compassionate. She was always there for our daughter to answer any question or concern and all the planning went smoothly. The day of the wedding was magical. Nancy, Don and their staff were unbelievable. Everything was perfect. The location is beautiful, the food delicious and the staff outstanding. All our guests said that this was the best wedding they ever attended. Not once were my husband and I nor the bride and groom anxious about anything. We would not have changed a thing. It makes my husband and me so happy to know that we were were able to give our daughter the wedding of her dreams.

Profile Picture Sarah, 5/6/17, 1 Review

Nandy,

From the minute I pulled up to Town Manor I was struck by its beauty. However, it was when you gave me a tour of the grounds that it sealed the deal for me. When we rounded the corner of the gardens, and I saw the beautiful gazebo with the lake in the background, it took my breath away.

I just wanted to say thank you for making my wedding so worry free. I told you what I wanted, and you pulled it together. You took care of everything from the table cloths to the music. Oh, not to mention the fabulous food. My sister is still talking about the food!

Thanks again
Don & Lori May

Profile Picture Lori, 4/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

From the very beginning, the staff at Town Manor made us feel so special even though we wanted a very small, intimate wedding. It really was such a blessing to find a gorgeous, all-inclusive venue, on a beautiful lake, where we had to do very little work on our own part. Talk about value! What a relief as we were planning our wedding in less than 2 months time! Our guests just raved about the venue and staff, all things went as planned on our wedding day, and we were able to just relax and enjoy the very, very special moments. We cannot thank Town Manor enough for making our romantic dreams come true for our one-in-a-lifetime day! We will most definitely be returning to the venue in the future to stay at the Bed & Breakfast for Anniversaries to come!

Profile Picture Amanda, 2/19/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Barware, Glassware, Linens, Uncovered Outdoor, Accommodations, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Liability Insurance, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Champagne Toast, Signature Drink, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Altar/Arches, Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Furniture, Lighting, Tables

My wife and I cannot say enough how much Nandy and everyone at Town Manor did for us. We were incredibly stressed about planning a wedding to the point we considered just running to Vegas. Reluctantly we made a list of venues and set up appointments. This was our first stop. After meeting Nandy and touring Town Manor we cancelled the rest of the appointments because it was perfect. The team's energy and passion showed throughout the entire experience. They handled everything for us down to giving us templates to fill out. For the items we wanted customized they handled it with ease. The venue is beautiful, the food delicious, and the cake, let's just say I can't wait to eat the rest on our 1-year anniversary. Not only do you not have to track down 10 vendors, but the Manor does every service above and beyond. Our Guests are still commenting on how impressed they were. On the wedding day we didn't have to lift a finger. It ran like clockwork and we had an amazing time with no stress. On top of all that the prices were incredibly reasonable. Highly recommend!!

Profile Picture Michael, 2/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Where do I even begin? From the moment we stepped into Town Manor and spoke with Nandy, we knew we were going to spend one of the most important days of our lives there. From start to finish, Nandy and her team were not only accommodating, but they were so easy to work with and made planning our wedding such a fun and enjoyable process. The venue is beautiful, the cake was DELISH and the staff are beyond attentive to detail. There is really not one bad thing we can say about TM and would highly recommend to all.

Profile Picture Barbara, 2/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Party Supplies, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

We booked Town Manor the day we took the tour even though it was the first venue we visited and I wouldn't have changed a thing. Nandy and her team are absolutely amazing and our wedding was beyond perfect. They kept everything moving and organized and were some of the friendliest and helpful people I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. They went above and beyond everything I expected including surprising me with a cupcake and having everyone sing Happy Birthday to me as the day before my wedding was my birthday. The venue itself is gorgeous, the food was phenomenon, and I wouldn't have wanted anyone else to help me plan and be part of one of the happiest days of my life. I would definitely recommend this venue to anyone.

Profile Picture User6720435, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Officiant, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

The staff at Town Manor led by Nandy provided the wedding that my husband and I wished for. The venue is inclusive of all the little details that would have driven me over the edge - linens, chairs, food, drink, and ceremony!
Nandy works with you to create a custom menu - we selected the less formal flowing tapas reception and the food was amazing (Pecan Crusted Chicken received great praise, I loved the bacon and cheese hush puppies). The catering also includes a 3 tier cake which is customizable to your taste and decor.
The DJ, Mr. Don served as a great MC and played our selected musical choices as well as a great playlist for dancing the night away.
The views on Lake Juliana cannot be beat!
Give Nandy and her staff a visit and let them provide a stress free day for you and your family.

Profile Picture Jayme, 11/19/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

It's a very beautiful place. I loved it.

Profile Picture User5148123, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our wedding was on October 22,2016. Nandy,Don, Nancy and staff were amazing. They took care of everything. The food was delicious and our cake was made exactly how we wanted it. Our day was magical. We would highly recommend The Town Manor to anyone looking for a wedding venue.

Profile Picture Kim, 10/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I had our wedding at the Town Manor on 10-21-2016. It was by far the best venue I have ever seen. I knew it was the place for us the minute we pulled up. Nandy had greeted us and I have to say she is just amazing. From the beginning to the end she was always there to answer any questions and to calm the very nervous bride. lol. Our pictures (which was very important me) were perfect. This place is so beautiful. Our wedding was at 4:00. WOW. It could not have been a better day. We got pictures in the sun, sunset and evening pictures all in a 3 1/2 hour window. AMAZING. Our guests complimented so much on the beauty of our venue. Our cake was exactly designed as we requested. The music and DJ (Nandy's Husband) was spot on. We hired a photo booth as well to add to the fun and Nandy was a huge help with that as well. We spoke many times by phone, email, and text. Every time, she answered all my questions or concerns and every time she calmed my nerves. Nandy is exactly where she belongs she was born for this. What an AMAZING woman. It truly is the place where DREAMS COME TRUE.

Profile Picture tracy, 10/21/16, 1 Review

Nandy and her staff are very helpful and accommodating from start to finish. Our wedding was beautiful and perfect! The atmosphere and ambiance is breathtaking!!! The views from the lake are stunning. We couldn't have picked a better place to have our wedding. Everyone their said it was the perfect wedding and perfect venue, one guest even said she has been to many weddings and ours was "the most beautiful one she has ever been to!" Thanks for everything Nandy and team. This will be a day I will never forget!!!

Profile Picture Leesa, 10/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Words cannot express how wonderful and beautiful our experience at town Manor was!!! Everything we could ever want or dream came to life in the most beautiful scene we've ever seen! I highly recommend town Manor for any events. You will not be disappointed, the food is amazing in the champagne is to die for!!! We can't wait to set up our next event what town Manor.

Profile Picture User7494401, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

I read the reviews on weddingwire and event-wire and let me say they were correct and then some. The service I received from Ms Nandy and the staff at Town Manor was beyond what I expected, from the beginning to the end Ms Nandy was there for every little thing to every major issue. Everything she said would happen about the wedding prior to the event and during and after ,every advice she gave us worked out better than we hoped. She helped us put money were it was important and helped us saved were we thought we wanted to spend but it was needed, I want to give a big thank you to Ms Nandy and the staff at Town Manor for making our day the most special and stress free day it could be

Profile Picture Damion, 9/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Town manor is the ultimate all in one wedding venue! I can't brag enough about Nandy town and her team. They are really the best and they work with you every step of the way to make your wedding dreams come. The location and it's exclusivity alone makes it a prime destination. The food, cake, decor, etc. Came out perfect on my day. The food was one of the biggest hit amongst family and friends! The majority of our family is from Jamaica and the Bahamas so we were most worried about the food but our selections combined with the chef's expertise really put us at ease. I would recommend town manor to anyone. Their long tradition of weddings held there through the years, as well as their vintage setting really make you feel apart of something unique and special

Profile Picture Shadequa, 9/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Our wedding at Town Manor was perfect. From the beginning till the end, Nandy made everything easy, and caused us no stress. The staff during the event was great. Our day was truly magical. We were being very selective, but as soon as we saw Town Manor we knew it was the venue we had been looking for!
Tom & Kelli Nugent

Profile Picture Kelli, 8/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Flowers, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Our Wedding Day was something I will never forget. I am sure everyone thinks that, but we could not have picked a better venue. Town Manor was perfect. The ceremony in the garden was beautiful, the sunset on the lake was breathtaking, the food was delicious and you can't get a better wedding coordinator than Nandy. We fell in love with Town Manor the minute we went for a tour and we both knew it was the perfect place for us to start forever together. The venue is elegant and romantic, but also casual and charming. We had 90 guests at our wedding and every one of them had a great time. Town Manor is also a stress-free venue! Nandy is there every step of the way to take care of all the details. This venue handles the food, the cake, the music, the officiant, the decor, all you have to do is get your dress and show up! Thank you Town Manor for making our day unforgettable!

Profile Picture Keri, 4/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I'll always remember the day I called and talked to Nandy for the first time, she asked me just a few questions and after I told her how many people would be there and what time of a day we wanted she then described the perfect wedding for us, what she described was what me and my husband had talked about the day before. It was like she knew what I wanted before we ever met.

Every moment through the whole planning process was simple and easy. Any time I had a question Nandy or one of her team members would answer me immediately.

Even when the day started to get closer and things seem to be falling apart for me Nandy was there to help me and calm me down.
Honestly I never had anything to worry about everything was so perfect from the moment I got there and they took me to my room to get ready.
The song that was picked to walk down the aisle was so wonderful and fit so well, the reception was flawless and our family and friends enjoyed their selves.
I would recommend Town Manor to everyone getting married it is a magical place and will give you a magical day.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 4/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Town Manor is magical; there is just no other way to put it. The garden, the lake, and the terrace are all spectacularly breathtaking and from the moment I first saw them, I knew I wanted to be married there. From that day on, Nandy was there every step of the way to help with everything. She was there by phone or email for anything we needed, and kept us on track so we never felt overwhelmed.

On the day of our wedding, Jessica met us at the door with a glass of their sparkling wine and made sure we were excited and ready to go. All the "stresses" of a wedding that you hear about were taken care of for us, so we were free to have the time of our lives. It seemed like the moment you thought you needed something, there was someone from the incredibly professional and helpful staff there for you. Nandy made sure everyone in our wedding party knew where to go and when, and the staff made sure to fix us plates of food and have us take a moment to eat; they even moved everyone inside when it was time for toasts and to cut the cake. Our family and friends made a point to come up and tell us how beautiful Town Manor was, how delicious the food and cake were, and how friendly the staff was.

At the end of the night, the staff even handed us a to-go bag with extra cake and water before we headed out to the perfect send off from our family and friends. Our wedding was more than we could have hoped for and the perfect beginning to our happily ever after. Town Manor will do all the work for you, all you need to do is show up to have the wedding of your dreams.

Profile Picture Katie, 3/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, Altar/Arches, Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Wine, Specialty Wine, Barware, China, Chocolate Fountain, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Valet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Server(s), Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Lighting/Sound, Set Up