Town Hall Event Center Reviews

9 | Orange Park, FL

9 Reviews for Town Hall Event Center

Jenn · Married on 03/11/2017

My reception take place March 11th 2017 The fact that they're able to work with you is awesome. My guest and I were very pleased with the vender and the location...very beautiful...Thanks Tammie

Sent on 04/01/2017

Jade · Married on 02/19/2017

Town Hall Event Center is a gem in the heart of Fleming Island, Florida. This is a fantastic venue space, elegant ceiling draping, all inclusive tables/chairs, etc. Definitely an amazing place to host 100-200 guests. :)

Sent on 04/04/2017

Jade · Married on 02/19/2017

Text messages and email follow ups work best to finalize details of the venue. Great venue! Awesome dance floor size and its very cost effective to bring in your own caterer/bar. Also, they include linen, ceiling draping, etc... Great add-ons! I was able to select all my vendors I preferred and stay within budget.

Sent on 03/19/2017

Ashlynn · Married on 02/14/2016

When my husband and I first got engaged I started looking for venues all around the Jacksonville area. Most of them didn't meet my expectations until I took a tour of this one. It blew me away. It had everything I was looking for, and the reception room is absolutely gorgeous!! The perfect vision for brides! The best part about this venue was the management. Tammie was so tremendously helpful and very flexible! Anything I needed, I received with this venue! My wedding day went perfectly and I couldn't of asked for anything better. I would definitely 100% recommend Town Hall Event Center of Fleming Island to anyone, for weddings or even birthday parties! A big thank you to Tammie and her team!!

Sent on 03/15/2016

Very nice venue..Will recommend to others

Sent on 06/01/2015

Kamren · event on: 11/23/2014

Great venue. Love the owner! The perfect venue for a party of wedding

Sent on 12/15/2014
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 04/07/2018

3.5

I would highly recommend Town Hall Event Center!
    I just got married May 30, 2015 and i believe it turned out WONDERFUL!
    Way better than I expected!
    The price was great! I was looking for a low cost venue and this was perfect!
    I had my wedding outside at the white gazebo and the reception inside.
    Huge dance floor! I had about 75 people total at the wedding.
    Kim was very nice and flexible at meeting with me to take another look at the place for my DJ.
    The only down fall i would have had if i didn't have a wonderful DJ to help out, was that they don't have a coordinator to help out with any decorations or anything. My husband, groomsmen, and some family members were the ones to set-up everything and break down everything. But that was also because we didn't want to spend more money on paying someone to do it when we had people to help us for free. Hope this helps for the ones who are considering this location! :)

Sent on 06/14/2015

KRISTAL · Married on 03/18/2017

The hall is an awesome place to have your reception. It has multiple rooms that flow together and awesome bathroom space to get ready in.

Sent on 03/28/2017

3.2
      3.0
      2.5
      3.0

The venue is great and the Food was amazimg, as was the dj. My issues were with communication, they were a few misunderstandings that if there was more communication i believe wouldnt have happened. There was also am issue of not having enough food, even though less people than I had paid for came. And the tables were not announced in numerical order which led toy parents who paid for a majority of the wedding did not get what they had wanted. Despite this I would still recommend this venue, because all said and done I could not have wished for a better evening. Plus the DJ was fantastic.

Sent on 06/08/2015