Towin' the Dough Reviews

Towin' the Dough 1
Towin' the Dough 2
Towin' the Dough 3

Alex Goldstein · Getting married on 01/05/2021

Couldn't be more satisfied.

Truly excellent service in every way. Always responsive and professional. Clearly strive to go above and beyond and everyone loved the food! Great value for the price. Their team worked our indoor/outdoor wedding for 180 people during a early season heat wave and never missed a beat. Couldn't be more satisfied.

Sent on 06/05/2019
    Towin' the Dough 4
    Towin' the Dough 5
  • Ashley Bliss

Ashley · Married on 05/18/2019

Best pizza and catering ever!

We hired Towin The Dough for our wedding May 18th 2019 and we cannot say enough good things about them. All of our guests raved about the food and thought it was so unique and different to have a pizza food truck. We picked pepperoni, mushroom truffle, bacon ranch chicken, Hawaiian and margarita flavors. We had bruschetta, cheese and fruit for our apps and salad to go with the pizza. They kept everything stocked up and everyone had plenty to eat. They were so sweet and made us pizzas to go that we could enjoy all by ourselves after the fact. From the tasting to all of the emails in between, Sean was attentive and responsive and they have great pricing and will work with you on all your food desires!! So so good!!!

Weeks later and my guests are still raving about the food!!!

Sent on 06/14/2019

Ariel · Married on 04/20/2019

Absolutely fantastic!

We hired towin the dough for our wedding and we were blown away! The pizza is on point and every single one of our guests was so pleased and raving about the quality of the pizza. Every pizza we tried was phenomenal and cooked to perfection. I highly recommend this vendor!

Sent on 05/01/2019

Chelsey · Married on 03/25/2019

They Have a Pizza Our Heart

There was no better fit for us then Towin' the Dough. We were recommended by friends of ours and we are so glad we decided to use them. Having a pizza bar at a wedding is not traditional by any means, but the servers and the way they set everything up made it feel fun and traditional. The entire process from our tasting to the day of the wedding went so smoothly. Sean is so fast as responding and seriously cared about what he was doing for our wedding. He made us feel like immediate friends. We would highly highly highly recommend for any event!

Sent on 04/22/2019

Seating chart · Married on 11/03/2018

BOOK THEM, they will not disappoint

Absolutely! They were so easy going and flexible! The day of the wedding gets so crazy (I did not have a planner/coordinator) and it was a huge relief knowing that they were dependable and a part of the day i didn't have to think twice or worry about.

Sent on 11/30/2018

Ashley Livingston · Married on 10/19/2018

Best food vendor decision ever!

From start to finish Towin’ the Dough exceeded our expectations. Questions were answered wishing minutes. He was eager and helpful with any questions or possible concerns that we had. You could tell food and beverage ran through his blood and taking care of people was his order of importance right behind making you some amazing pizza! I would and have recommended them over and over!

Sent on 11/05/2018

Matthew · Married on 06/10/2018

I can't say enough good things about Sean and Towin' the Dough. They're top notch people who are an absolute joy to work with (and they make incredible pizza to boot!)

Sean was extremely helpful all throughout the planning process! He made himself available by email and phone, and was always prompt to answer my questions and make sure that I had all the info I needed. More-so than that, he came across as genuinely excited to be a part of our wedding day, and did everything he could to make the experience as easy and enjoyable as possible!

We threw a few unorthodox challenges his way, all of which he embraced with enthusiasm. For example: parking. We live out of state but decided to have our wedding/reception at a smaller venue smack dab in the middle of Downtown Charleston, and it wasn't until after our booking that we discovered that we didn't have any on-site parking available for the food truck. Rather than leaving us high-and-dry or charging us with an additional "location fee", Sean launched a full on investigation into possible parking solutions. He must have personally contacted at least ten businesses before finding one with an open lot that we could use!

Additionally, we had some unique menu requests that Sean was happy to accommodate. My sister is a vegan (unlike all of our pizza choices!) and Sean prepared a single, vegan pizza specifically for her. We also wanted blue iced tea and pink lemonade as our drinks (to compliment our wedding colors, of course! :P) Sean confessed that he wasn't exactly sure how to make blue tea, but he was sure that he could find out! Come wedding day, we had our drinks -- blue tea and all!

And then there's the food itself. Everything was delicious, and we got numerous compliments from our guests! Sean's servers oversaw the cake-cutting for us, even though we hadn't requested that prior to the event. At the end of the night, Sean even boxed up a few pizzas up for us so that we would have some for ourselves later on!

Sent on 06/25/2018

Kelly · Married on 05/19/2018

Food and service were fabulous!!!

Sent on 05/22/2018

Jennifer · Married on 04/28/2018

Hiring Towin' the Dough for our party was the best decision we made! Owning my own company in the event industry, food is so important to a party, and our guests are still talking about the food! I contacted several caterers and food trucks (specifically) and Sean was the most responsive, flexible, and enthusiastic about our event. We hosted about 45 guests at our private residence and the food truck was such a hit! They are absolutely the best - not only is the wood fire pizza delicious (and better than restaurants we've been to!) but they went above and beyond to deliver a great experience. (For example, it's the small things like having pizza stands that made the presentation so great!) The food and service was so great that we are looking forward to another opportunity to host Towin' the Dough!

Sent on 05/03/2018

Carrie · Married on 04/21/2018

I used Towin the Dough for our Rehersal dinner. Pizza is a favorite for everyone especially our son. It was all perfect. The apps were yummy, salad delicious and the pizza was amazing. They were on time and very helpful and professional.

Sent on 04/23/2018
  • kmmoore0623

Kristen · Married on 11/04/2017

These guys are simply the BEST! Not only are they extremely professional, knowledgeable, flexible, and accommodating, but sooo many of our guests told us it was the best pizza they've ever had. We were impressed with them from the first time we met them when we did a tasting ahead of the wedding. I can't say enough good things about them. They are genuinely good people and were the perfect choice for our food truck reception. Thank you so much ya'll!

Sent on 11/14/2017
    Towin' the Dough 6

Katie · Married on 10/27/2017

We had a wonderful experience using Towin’ the Dough! The pizza was delicious and the team was very professional! We will use again.

Sent on 11/07/2017

Jennifer · Married on 10/21/2017

I can't say enough good things about Sean & his crew. Their food is amazing... only matched by their stellar customer service. The wedding was a few weeks ago, and our guests are STILL talking about how good the food was. Of all our vendors, they were the kindest and most professional. They graciously made accommodations for our "picky eater" and "gluten free" guests. I knew that I could trust them to provide exactly what I paid for. They exceeded my expectations!
    I can confidently say that I will be using them for all of my catering needs (big or small) in the future!

Sent on 11/09/2017

Maria · Married on 08/26/2017

Sean and his team were wonderful. We used them for our wedding reception in Murrells Inlet, SC. They were very attentive during the days leading up to my wedding and made great suggestions as to what would be a better option for me. They arrived on time and worked very hard to keep up with the guest. The reached out to us a few times during the reception to make sure everything was looking great and as we expected it. They made sure we had pizza to take home with us even though some of our guest that came back to our house ate it before we could. Needless to say everyone really enjoyed the pizza.

Sent on 08/28/2017

Megan · Married on 08/05/2017

Picking Towin' the dough to cater our wedding was the best decision! The staff was great to work with and we had great feedback from our guest! Amazing pizza!

Sent on 08/08/2017

Kyle · Married on 04/22/2017

Wow! Where to begin. Sean and the Towin' the Dough team were absolutely awesome to work with while planning the wedding, as well as the day of. If you're like me and would consider having pizza on your wedding day, you will not be disappointed. We ordered many types of pizza and everyone raved all night about how good it was and how good of an idea it was to have pizza. Before the wedding, Sean & team took time out of their schedule to do a tasting with us (in the snow!), and worked with us for every detail, down to the plates and napkins. We also had people helping clean up as the wedding went on, so it was an added plus!

I would recommend anyone I knew to use Towin' the Dough for any event where there are pizza lovers (hint: that's every event)!

Sent on 05/11/2017

Kate · Married on 04/13/2017

Sean and Vince came out for my sons cowboy birthday party and I couldn't have been happier. Not only was the pizza amazing, but the service was fast and great and they were just super nice guys. I would highly recommend them for any special event!

Sent on 12/11/2016

Katie · Married on 03/17/2017

Sean with Towin The Dough was great. He was extremely responsive and helpful throughout the entire process. Their prices were amazing and people raved about their food after the wedding! Sean even made sure to have pizzas ready and waiting at our table so that, when we finally had time to sit down and eat, everything we needed was right there! The night went so smoothly with the help of Sean and his team. I would highly recommend them to anyone else looking for a laid back, delicious dinner for their wedding!

Sent on 04/10/2017

Heidi · Married on 11/11/2016

Towin' the Dough (Sean and his crew) did an amazing job. The food was fantastic and they went out of their way to make everything go smoothly.

Sent on 11/17/2016

One of the best choices we made for our wedding in Charleston, SC this summer was hiring Towin the Dough as our caterer!!! Not only was the food AMAZING (we chose a pizza buffet with Caesar salad), but it was a HUGE hit with our guests! Everyone really loved it, we truly got nothing but raves! We also received outstanding service from Sean and his team. Sean is not only incredibly friendly, but very responsive as well. He was great to always quickly respond to any questions my Mom and I had. Not only is the food and service fantastic, but very budget friendly as well! I would HIGHLY recommend Towin the Dough for your next event!

Sent on 09/09/2016

Aubrey · Married on 10/09/2016

Our wedding was scheduled for the same weekend that Charleston evacuated for Hurricane Matthew, so, due to relocating our wedding to another state to keep our date, we were unfortunately unable to have Towin’ the Dough cater our wedding. However, we worked with Sean for the months leading up to the wedding and have nothing but great things to say about the time and effort he put into helping us plan for our wedding. From our first inquiry to the day of the evacuation announcement, Sean was only a phone call or an email away and always kindly willing to help as best he could. He was flexible when helping put together our menu, helpful when talking through cutlery and dinnerware options (which they can also provide), and met us where we were in our budget. If you’re looking to go with a unique catering option with excellent service, definitely consider Towin’ the Dough. While we unfortunately can’t attest to the end product (even though it all looks and sounds delicious), we highly recommend them and know you’ll love working with them up to that point.

Sent on 01/06/2017

Lisa · Married on 10/07/2016

We loved Towin' the Dough for our wedding catering! They were very responsive, helpful, professional and even flexible with our budget. We had a great experience all around from our first email, to the tasting and to the day of the wedding. Sean was so helpful throughout every step, and we cannot say enough about the company as a whole. The pizza is unbelievable (especially the mushroom truffle and buffalo chicken pizza)!!! All of our guests complimented the pizza and apps. We are so happy that we chose this company for our wedding. We will be recommending them to everyone!

Sent on 04/16/2017

Antonia · Married on 06/04/2016

It was such a pleasure to work with these guys for our wedding. They were extremely understanding of my constant changes as well as helpful in fully explaining the menu. The food was wonderful. Everyone was raving about it. Best bruschetta I've ever had! I highly recommend them!

Sent on 08/02/2016

We would 100% recommend Towin' the Dough! We had them cater our son's graduation party, and it was fun, upbeat and just the right style! They are responsive with communication and the pizza/appetizers are fabulous!! Our guests loved the food because it was delicious and they catered with style and class!! We still have friends commenting to us how much they loved the food! You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 05/25/2016

Towin' The Dough provided all of the catering for my brother's wedding in Myrtle Beach on May 15, 2016. Not only was Sean accommodating, but he went out of his way to make sure we were completely satisfied ... and we were!. He worked with us to make sure that there was plenty of food while maximizing our budget. He and his staff were timely, professional and extremely accommodating. I would recommend Towin' the Dough to anyone looking for great food in a unique environment. Everyone at the wedding couldn't say enough great things about the food. Thank you, Sean and team for making my brother's wedding a positive and memorable experience. We are looking forward to planning another event just so we can get you all back up to Myrtle Beach!

Sent on 05/23/2016

Towin' the Dough's reply:

Thank you so much. It was great working with you guys, and we are glad we made the trip up to Myrtle to be a part of your families special day. Thank you for the Cupcakes from Cocodots too. They were amazing!