Touches of Elegance Reviews

4 | Houston, TX

4 Reviews for Touches of Elegance

• F

Freda · Married on 06/08/2012

Touches oF Elegance by Lisa R Hammond was great. The relationship her and I had started off as a business relationship and quickly developed into a friend relationship. There were a lot of times I was overwhelmed by things and she would keep me going with prayers and words of encouragement. I know that if it would have been appropriate for her to walk down that aisle with me on my special day,she would have.And since then all my bridesmaids have in so many words told me she is an awesome lady!

Sent on 06/28/2012

Laura · Married on 06/07/2008

Our wedding day was phenomenal! Lisa provided professional service with much grace and style. I remember during the planning phases feeling so disorganized. Lisa has a way of making you feel in control even when you are frantic. Thank you "Touches of Elegance" for such a beautiful experience.

Edward & Laura Ware

Sent on 09/12/2011

Myretta · Married on 05/31/2003

omg! Lisa made me a STRESS FREE bride what a concept! She was so awsome that I also used her to plan my 40th bday party!

Sent on 09/07/2011

Shantell · Married on 05/04/2002

It was a pleasure working with Lisa and her staff. They did a wonderful job. She and her team are very detailed. They will bring your vision to life. This is her GOD Given talent.

Sent on 09/07/2011