82 Reviews for A Touch of Lavender Wedding Coordination & Floral Design

Religious (4)
Partial Planning (2)
Non-Religious (2)
Full Planning (1)

Cindy is SO amazing. I don’t know what internet rabbit hole I went down that I ended up finding her, but we absolutely loved her and her work. We met her over a year out from our wedding and the world of flowers was something so foreign to me. I had a vague idea of what I liked from spending way too much time on Pinterest. She took my sad little Pinterest board and turned it into something amazing.

We did all our flowers through her including a BEAUTIFUL arch, centerpieces, and personal flowers. Her prices were more than fair and she gave us options on flowers that could be swapped out if we wanted to lower our costs. The things you see on the internet don’t always translate to real life and she took things we liked and suggested in-season alternatives or things we hadn’t even thought of. Everything worked with our colors seamlessly. I was and still am completely in love with my bouquet and every thing she did for our wedding. Even our groomsmen (who know nothing and don’t really care for an of this kind of stuff) commented on how cool their boutonnières were!

On top of her amazing work, she was so easy to work with and so pleasant. I would recommend her without any hesitation at all!! You will not be disappointed!

Photo for A Touch of Lavender Wedding Coordination & Floral Design Review
Photo for A Touch of Lavender Wedding Coordination & Floral Design Review
Profile Picture Christine, 3/10/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Hiring Cindy at a touch of lavender was he best decision I made for my wedding. She made the day go off without a hitch. Her professional yet personal approach makes her amazing at what she does. She also did our flowers and they were incredible. I am very tough to please and Cindy absolutely knocked it out of the park. Hire her for your wedding and never look back!

Profile Picture alexa, 10/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

Cindy was our florist for our outdoor wedding at the Muckenthaler Mansion in Fullerton. The whole process was smooth and she was always responsive to any questions I had. She was sensitive to my style and suggested beautiful flowers that matched the palette I wanted. Thank you Cindy!

Profile Picture Jessica, 8/11/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

We hired Cindy for Month of Coordination for our March 2017 wedding and it was the best decision we made! Cindy was amazing!! From our initial meeting to the day of, she kept me calm, organized and helped us plan the wedding of our dreams! When the day came, I knew I had nothing to worry about because Cindy was on top of everything! My entire family and bridal party loved her and kept saying how great she was at answering questions and keeping everyone on track. I honestly could not have had a better experience with a wedding coordinator and I feel so grateful I made the decision to hire Cindy! She is the BEST! xoxo

Profile Picture Megan, 3/18/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Timelines, Ceremony, Reception

Cindy was wonderful! I felt like she knew exactly what I wanted from the start. She was very responsive and flexible when I had more ideas or wanted something another way. Her work was amazing - I was blown away by the flowers at my wedding. It was exactly what I imagined. Everyone loved the bouquets and centerpieces. She made the wedding of dreams come true. Thank you so much for everything Cindy!

Profile Picture Catherine, 1/28/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Religious, Budget Analysis

I highly recommend A Touch of Lavender!

Hiring Cindy at A Touch of Lavender as my florist and Day of Coordinator was the best decision! She’s so down-to-earth, genuine, creative and organized. She handled everything perfectly with care and professionalism. I couldn’t have asked for the day to go any smoother.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 8/6/17, 10 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Non-Religious, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception

I recently used Cindy's flower services for my wedding. Our first meeting together was wonderful. She was patient and knowledgeable. On the day of the wedding, I was so happy with the way the flowers turned out! Our reception was held inside a ballroom, and the floral centerpieces stood out. I loved it!

Profile Picture April, 11/19/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Cindy was my favorite vendor to work with when planning my wedding. She is so sweet and her vision is amazing. The day of my wedding when I saw her work, I was blown away at how beautiful everything turned out. She was very responsive and so helpful. I would recommend her to anyone who needs flowers, I used to work in the florist industry and her vision is the best I've seen.

Profile Picture Sarah, 11/6/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

There aren't enough words to describe how much Cindy influenced my wedding. She brought my entire vision to life and made life so much easier for me both leading up to the wedding and during. She was incredibly organized, thoughtful, sweet, and efficient and I have already referred her to other friends who have booked her for their weddings!! She always went the extra mile with regards to coordination and making sure I was sticking to my timeline and getting minor details squared away. I am so grateful to have found her as I know she largely contributed to the success of the entire day. On the day of the wedding she was so thoughtful and caring and kind and everyone kept commenting on how the wedding had the best flow of any they'd been to! She kept me on schedule without being overbearing AND she carried my lipstick in her pocket and kept reminding me to re-apply all night. I LOVE HER SO MUCH. I want to plan 95 more events so that she can I can spend more time together!!!

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/29/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

Cindy at A Touch of Lavender was a pleasure to work with. She was patient, kind, and very helpful in helping me make my vision come to life while keeping me within in my budget. She was always very responsive and took the time to answer all my questions. My only regret was not getting to thank her and her team in person on my wedding day, but they did an amazing job and I absolutely loved my ceremony gazebo decorations! It was so dreamy and better than I could've imagined it. Thank you Cindy for adding the perfect floral touch to such a beautiful wedding!

Profile Picture Devin, 8/13/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

As the mother of the bride, it was very important to me that my daughter would have a joyous, meaningful, no regrets memory of one of the most important days of her life. Hiring Cindy Wu as our day of wedding coordinator was definitely the best monetary decision we made in making that a reality.

Because the wedding and reception was at a DIY venue, I knew I would not be able to enjoy the day of the wedding without someone to manage the set-up, vendors, guest’s needs and the flow of the program without a lot of help. I also had no experience in planning a large scale event and Cindy’s day of package included abundant access to her expertise and hands on help.
Cindy met with us several times, answered email and text questions promptly, offered her experienced advice and provided very detailed and thorough planning throughout the months leading up to and all the way through every minute of the day of the wedding. She also worked non-stop during the reception to make sure that everything was taken care of.
Guests commented on how well the evening flowed and how beautiful and nicely everything was set up. One guest even said, “This is everything a wedding should be!” Pretty high praise coming from a single, 30 year old guy!
We also hired Cindy as our florist and the flowers were beautiful and exactly what my daughter wanted and at a very reasonable price. She even made a special stop to deliver the bouquets to our home so we would have them for pre-ceremony photos.
Cindy was always calm, kind, professional and considerate of our preferences and budget. Because of Cindy’s work the wedding absolutely was a joyous, stress free day we will all remember, with not one thing we regret. I will definitely be calling Cindy when daughter #2 gets engaged!

Profile Picture Jenny, 6/25/16, 1 Review

Where do I even begin??
Hiring Cindy was the best gift my fiance & I gave to ourselves!! We hired her for day of coordinator, but she was really more like 3- month coordinator, because I was in contact with her by email throughout the months leading up to the wedding, and we physically met with her to go over details 1-2 months prior. Meeting with her definitely calmed my nerves because she is so organized and has a poised disposition about her. Her manner displays how experienced and professional she is.
As far as the wedding weekend, she was very organized and flexible during rehearsal as well as the wedding day.
On the wedding day, I felt at ease because she was in control of everything and everything was perfect!!
We received many kind remarks from friends and family about how great she was!

Regarding florals, she created the wedding fountain and bouquets/boutonnieres of our dreams!! As soon as she delivered the bouquets, EVERYONE in the room went crazy for them, even the photographers and videographers kept stating how beautiful they were.. especially about my bouquet. My bridesmaids and photographers could not believe how light weight my bouquet felt for how big it looked!!!! AMAZING.
She created the floral fountain of my dreams! I cant even begin to express how beautiful it looked and how it was the EXACT fountain I envisioned for my wedding. It was GORGEOUS and exactly how I asked her to create it.

Point of story, I am forever grateful for her and her creative genius that went into planning the wedding of our dreams!!

Profile Picture Gustavo & Lydona, 6/12/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Religious, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Timelines, Referrals

Cindy at A Touch of Lavender was the first florist I had met with for my wedding and knew she was the right choice from the get go. She helped me work out my vision by using my inspiration photos along with providing her insight when I felt stuck or needed suggestions. She didn't ever hesitate when I would come to her with a change to the plan. I had gone back and forth a couple of times on a few things and she was more than happy to accommodate me every step of the way. I was always emailed back in a timely manner which was important to me since I was planning my entire wedding in 3 months. I ordered a sample center piece to get an idea of what my had picked out would look like on the big day. The sample piece was absolutely beautiful, every flower was fresh, and it was exactly what I had envisioned. On my wedding day, the flowers exceeded my expectations and everything looked wonderful. The garland we chose to go over us during our ceremony was even better than I imagined. I was obsessed with my bouquet. I was very descriptive and supplied many photos that each had a different aspect about it that I liked. Cindy made it perfect! I also noticed that all of the flowers we brought home (extra center pieces, my bouquet, etc) lasted for a really long time which made me pleasantly surprised. I will definitely recommend A Touch of Lavender to my friends in the future!

Profile Picture Michelle, 5/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Where to begin?? Our Wedding Coordinator/Florist Cindy was nothing short of an ANGEL!! From helping us prep and plan to answering emails efficiently. There were times I didn't think the wedding planning would ever stop (and with a guest count of 300, it can be overwhelming) but Cindy's calm and cool personality would reassure me that we had everything under control.. Do yourself a favor and book ATOL for your next event. I was referred to her by a friend and I will continue to stand by her amazing work and refer her to as many brides I know!! Thank you Cindy for helping us make our dream wedding come true!

Profile Picture Leanne, 5/14/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

Cindy Wu, what would we do without you! She was easy to work with and worked with our budget. We had beautiful flowers for the wedding and my bridal bouquet was EXQUISITE, just as I imagined it would be. Would use her services again and also recommend her highly. She was referred by a friend for whom she did her bridal flowers in August 2015.

Profile Picture Millicent, 5/14/16, 14 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Cindy at A Touch of Lavender was great. We found A Touch of Lavender through Wedding Wire and are so happy that we chose to go with Cindy. Not only were the florals reasonably priced, but Cindy accommodated all of our requests and even suggested ideas that saved us money. She did everything possible to make sure she met our needs from colors and designs to delivery and transport to multiple locations. The flower arrangements she did for us were amazing (see for yourself on her Facebook or Instagram). My bouquet was exactly how I wanted it, even with the color ribbon on the handle. Thank you Cindy, for adding so much beauty to our wedding.

Profile Picture Brandon, 5/6/16, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Religious, Budget Analysis, Referrals

We used Cindy from ATOL as our day of coordinator and florist for our destination wedding in Rancho Palos Verdes, CA. We interviewed at least 10 wedding planners and Cindy was the least expensive and one of the most highly rated. Even though she was only our day of coordinator, she helped us with many questions we had throughout the whole process. She replied to emails within 48 hours and as the wedding date got closer, she would reply within 24 hours. She would answer her phone call most of the time, but if she didn’t, she would call back within the same day. My husband and I typically do not mind planning events and researching information ourselves, but there are a lot of confusing information out there. There are a lot of small details that goes into wedding planning that we weren’t aware of, so it really helped getting Cindy’s help and inputs.

As for her floral decorations, it was beyond amazing!! It was more than what I was expecting. The colors matched perfectly with my bridesmaids’ dresses, the centerpieces were beautiful, the sweetheart table decoration was breathtaking, and the cake floral arrangement was gorgeous! I fell in love with my bouquet that I flew it back with me and I decided to get it freeze dried so I could keep it forever. And even though I did not put my bouquet in water, it flew with me for over 6 hours, and I waited 3 days after my wedding to get it preserved back in Pittsburgh, PA, the lady who I took to have my bouquet preserved couldn’t believe how beautiful my bouquet stayed. If I didn’t have a destination wedding, I would’ve kept every single one of the floral arrangements. Luckily, all of my guests loved the decorations and centerpieces that every single one of them went to a lovely home.

I would definitely recommend Cindy at A Touch of Lavender to anyone. She’s an amazing wedding planner and florist!

Profile Picture Chie, 12/20/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

Cindy was a life saver! I forgot my garter at the hotel and she got one ready for us! Very attentive and warm! She made sure everything goes smoothly. I didnt worry about anything at all! I felt confident the whole night! I dont even have to tell her what to do because she knows EXACTLY what to do! The guests even noticed how organized and professional she is! The flowers are beautiful! The set up is classy! And she worked with our budget! We love you Cindy! Thank you for making our wedding day extra special!

Profile Picture Nina, 12/4/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

A touch of Lavender was referred to me by my DJ. I was looking for a few of things at the time when I reached out to them. I got contacted by Cindy right away. She sent me her different packages details and offered a flexible time to meet with her at her studio in person. I was very happy to find out she has flower decor service, photobooth. Also she was able to provide me decoration for my dessert table. My venue actually provides flower for the ceremony, she was very active contacting the venue florist to make sure the flowers will be in match. She even extended her time on the photobooth for me when she saw my guests were still enjoying themselves. And the dessert table decor was just the most beautiful and it matched perfectly with out theme. I wouldn't be able to have such a beautiful wedding without Cindy's hard work. Thank you so much!

Profile Picture NANCY, 10/31/15, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers

This review is long overdue but now that I've received my pictures and video back from the wedding, I love Cindy even more. I hired her on as my florist because we wasn't available initially for the day of coordinating. She was my first and only florist appointment because she was so personable, understanding, knowledgeable, and cheap. Although I only met with her, I asked friends with how much they spent, and she was cheaper than all of them. However, you'd think with that cost, there must be something wrong with the quality and knowledge but not in Cindy's case. We met twice and I don't know a damn thing about flowers but I showed her some pictures and SHE JUST GOT ME. When I got to the reception and saw everything come together, I teared up cause it was all so beautiful and I'm not even that type of person to do that. She got my vision and made it better than I had ever imagined. Seriously, hire Cindy right away!

Profile Picture Nancy, 10/10/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

This review featuring... the groom!

As very busy working professionals we can't stress how important it was to have someone like Cindy as our coordinator and florist. She is professional, friendly and very easy to work with. She was up-front about her pricing and when it came to florals, never made us feel like we had to spend a certain amount. She is a great communicator and was someone we felt like we could really count on during our planning process.

I, as the groom, also worked with her on a surprise for my bride, and despite the jam-packed schedule we had, she welcomed the opportunity for me to do something special and was flexible and accommodating. I can't emphasize enough how helpful she was in the days leading up.

The day of the wedding however I feel was where Cindy REALLY shined. The day went perfectly (as far as we could tell!), and we even had compliments from some friends and family regarding how on point she was during the day. We had a bit of time with the photographer at the venue for photos before the cocktail hour and Cindy was there, making sure things were perfect and smooth. She ALSO made sure we and our bridal party were okay, getting us water when she noticed that it was a little hot outside while we were taking our pictures.

The rest of the evening went perfectly, including my surprise song to my wife where Cindy got my guitar and friend's violin ready on the side to make the whole thing seamless.

Post-event we didn't lose any presents, decorations etc. either! She made sure all of our personal effects were safe and sound.

For anyone that can budget it or is considering, having Cindy as a day-of-coordinator is very valuable. It greatly reduced the stress and burden of quarterbacking the day and allowed my wife and I to be guests at our own reception. Best of all, she is such a cheery person to work with, and working with her was one of the highlights of our planning process.

CINDY - THANKS TO YOU AND YOUR TEAM!

Profile Picture Kasse, 10/3/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Timelines, Ceremony, Reception, Religious

A Touch of Lavender was our florist for our wedding at the Richard Nixon and we couldn't be any happier. We were so impressed with Cindy from the day that we met her to the day of our wedding! Upon meeting her, we knew she is the one. She is super sweet, very honest, down to earth, and a great listener to your needs. Her prices are also very reasonable for what you get.

On the day of the wedding, the flowers and decor (chandelier and hanging crystals for the ceremony cabana) from Cindy were so breathtaking! The flowers for our ceremony and reception were so gorgeous and so fresh. Guests also love the beautiful manzanita trees decorated w/ fresh flowers, hanging crystals, and candles. Cindy helped to achieve our vision for a timeless, elegant, and classic wedding.

Cindy is also very professional, organized, and very responsive. She makes the entire wedding process very easy since we always got our questions answered promptly.

I highly recommend Cindy if you're looking for a florist. You can't beat the service, product, and prices! Thanks again, Cindy!

Profile Picture Nelson, 9/6/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Cindy is very professional and was the key to our entire wedding being a success. Day of, we didn't have a single worry about anything as she took care of every little detail we had wanted. She made sure we could focus on the moment and not about the setup, flow or breakdown of the entire wedding.

Her attention to detail was absolutely stunning, if you are unsure about a wedding coordinator or florist please reach out to Cindy you will not regret it!

Profile Picture Katie, 8/9/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

We found Cindy through one of our coworkers/another vendor. They had worked together before which is awesome because they both knew how the other operated, so no issues at all. Cindy was amazing throughout the entire process. She is respectful, knowledgeable and incredibly organized. We hired her for Day of Coordination for our wedding. She kept us on track for the rehearsal and when our group got a bit off track she was able to get all 12 of us refocused quickly and tactfully. She is really responsive to email and her meetings are organized and make best use of time, which is so valuable during the planning process. On the actual wedding day she set up my personal decorations in such a romantic and beautiful way it was stunning. I gave her a pretty detailed list for where most of the decor went, and in the places I had overlooked, her improvisations were spot on with what I would have chosen! The entire wedding was just perfect. I didn't see her much, but my husband did and he said she hustled all night. I know, if you don't see your vendors, they're doing a great job. It was my special day to celebrate, have a good time and not stress and I did just that.

Profile Picture Nicole, 6/27/15, 3 Reviews