13 Reviews for Touch of Elegance, LLC

Day-Of Coord. (1)
Timelines (1)
Religious (1)
13 Touch of Elegance, LLC Reviews

Lisa was so much help - I really felt lucky to have her by my side. She was our day-of coordinator and she really did a terrific job. She worked so well with all the vendors, bridal party, family members, and our friends involved in the ceremony and reception. I highly recommend Lisa and Touch of Elegance. Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Jennie, 10/8/16, 9 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Religious, Day-Of Coord., Timelines

Lisa worked with me the whole way through to plan a wedding from Ohio to Key West. I am more than happy to speak with any bride about what it meant to have Touch of Elegance there with me. Hiring Lisa is worth every penny, saves stress and the bride has someone that can be impartial and not related to any of the family issues that come along with this kind of event.

Profile Picture Amy , 5/12/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

Lisa was WONDERFUL! She helped me plan my wedding from day one. She made all of the centerpieces, bouquets (mine & the bridesmaids) and she also made all of the corsages which I absolutely loved. Also she saved me from having a breakdown the night before. I forgot to order a backdrop for our reception; somehow she made a few phone calls and the backdrop was there and set up before rehearsal started. I would recommend Lisa to any of my friends or family, she was awesome. I couldn’t have had the wedding day I did without her help.

Profile Picture Andrea, 9/17/11, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

Lisa did an absolutely amazing job. I was very indecisive on some of the decor and she was able to guide me to a decision. She also would send me reminders of things that were coming up that we needed to get done. I loved this because I can be very forgetful. My wedding day was perfect and she played a huge roll in that. I would recommend her to any of my friends looking for a wedding planner.

Profile Picture Gypsy, 5/21/11, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Wedding Planning

Touch of Elegance was much more reasonably priced than other rental places that I had received qoutes from. Lisa made the process extremely stress-free and helped me make my reception just the way I wanted it. All the other places I'd gone to just sat me down and asked me what I wanted; Lisa took the time to go over things with me and come up with alternative ideas. If you've never planned anything like this before Lisa is definitely the person to help you figure it all out :)

Profile Picture Jenny, 5/20/11, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Lisa is very willing and easy to work with. Beautiful decorations and you can even put your own input into the designs. I will definitely use her for future weddings!!

Profile Picture Lori, 4/10/11, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Touch of Elegance, LLC picked up where another vendor had dropped off the map. She returned my message the same day and had all the items I needed available on a very short time frame. Lisa was WONDERFUL to work with.

Profile Picture Sandy, 12/18/10, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Lisa at Touch of Elegance was fantastic! Her rentals were great quality and the prices were very reasonable. She did and awesome job in planning and decorating our wedding. It was so stress free and she did everything she promised she would do. Thank you Lisa and Touch of Elegance for all that you did to make our wedding day one that we will not forget!

Profile Picture Sherry, 9/4/10, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Touch of Elegance, LLC was wonderful to work with! Lisa was very personable. She quickly and professionally handled all problems and hick-ups throughout the planning process as well as the wedding itself. Thank you Lisa!!

Profile Picture Rachel, 7/17/10, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Touch of elegance did the decorating,coordination and last minute touches on my wedding and everything turned out great! My wedding day became stressless because Lisa reassured me that she will take care of everything and she did! Its definitely a "Touch of Elegance"

Profile Picture Sheila Dee, 6/12/10, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I rate you a five star all the way!!!!! You are the best!!! Thank you for everything you did for our daughters wedding! It was beautiful on the inside and out!

Profile Picture Rita, 5/15/10, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Excellent work! When our daughter got married in May we were at the hairdressers while Lisa and company set up the reception hall. Beautifully done!

Profile Picture Kay, 5/1/10, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Excellent...easy to work with and very professional!!! I would definitely recommend. Thanks again for all that you have done!!!!

Profile Picture Brooke, 3/13/10, 1 Review