Touch of Class Entertainment Incorporated Reviews

Touch of Class Entertainment Incorporated 2
Touch of Class Entertainment Incorporated 3

Nick Tillman · Married on 11/04/2017

Amazing, very professional!

They met all of our request perfectly. They provided not only DJ services, but also provided the up lighting for our reception area, dance floor lighting, and a customized gobo projection, that all looked amazing! They are great people to work with, very professional!

Sent on 04/28/2019
    Touch of Class Entertainment Incorporated 4
    Touch of Class Entertainment Incorporated 5
    Touch of Class Entertainment Incorporated 6

By far the best!!! They have awesome specials and will work with you. My husband and I spoke with a lot of DJ's and Louis was the best. Dont forget to ask about the up lighting.. wow he made our venue look awesome. Thanks again Louis

Sent on 03/13/2017

Emily · Married on 03/12/2016

I LOVED having DJ Louis as our DJ and MC! He played the best music and kept everyone dancing the whole time. He was very organized and eager to answer any questions I had. We had 2 consultations before the big day and that set me ease knowing we had all the kinks worked out beforehand. He kept the reception flowing smoothly by transitioning from one event to other like cake cutting, bouquet toss, etc. He also led the anniversary game which is always a crowd favorite. Can't say enough good things about his professionalism and competency as a DJ! We loved having him!

Sent on 03/24/2016

Beverly · Married on 10/10/2015

DJ Louis was amazing! We had a wedding on October 10th, and he kept us very entertained! Price wise, you get what you pay for and then some. Louis is very organized, very passionate about what he does, and he goes the extra mile to make sure you get what you want. All of my guests raved about him for weeks afterwards. If you want a fun loving, and hip DJ, he's your man! My husband and I were very pleased without our experience.

Sent on 10/24/2015
  • Lauren B.

Lauren · Married on 10/03/2015

DJ Louis was one of the best decisions we made when it came to our wedding planning!! Extremely responsive to my emails and my mom's emails and extremely flexible when it came to meetings. He called me a week before the wedding just to go through everything and make sure that he had everything correct and he did. All of our entrance songs for our reception were played perfectly.

When it came to the late night dancing, he got everyone on the dance floor. He did a great job mixing in some latin music for my Honduran side of the family which was perfect. He was even sick at our reception so I am very grateful that he stuck it out through our reception which shows his work ethic!

All in all, he did a fantastic job and we were given many compliments by our guests that the music was on point and kept everyone coming to the dance floor. He even let the bridesmaids and I and the groomsmen and my husband do some karaoke which was unexpected and awesome!

Sent on 10/13/2015

jarrod · Married on 08/01/2015

Louis was absolutely professional and awesome from the start. He did a fantastic job helping us organize and plan the reception. He was extremely organized and on time to our wedding. During the reception he helped us keep with everything going on (it was fast and chaotic). I would recommend Louis to anyone for any event. The games are a blast and so is Louis!!! Don't waste your time and money on amateurs. Book Louis!

Sent on 10/12/2015

Roxanne · Married on 06/23/2015

AWESOME! Professional, outgoing & friendly. He made our wedding ceremony and reception spectacular! Of all of my vendors, he is the only one I would whole heartedly recommend 10 stars. Job well done, I cannot stress enough, you will not be disappointed?

Sent on 06/25/2015

Angela · Married on 06/07/2015

He was absolutely wonderful. DJ Louis went over and beyond for our special day. I have no complaints at all and would recommend him to anyone. Vey classy and super fun! Wonderful job!!!

Sent on 06/17/2015

Katy · Married on 04/18/2015

We couldn't have asked for a better experience. Louis was great, we pretty much left the whole reception in his hands. He did a fantastic job and I didn't have to think about anything but talking with my guests and having fun! We gave him a short list of songs, but he had a really good feel for what people wanted to dance to and added some good ones of his own. He was able to play every request. We had many people tell us afterwards that he was awesome.

Sent on 05/25/2015

Alison · Married on 02/28/2015

Louis is so professional and hardworking. He was so patient with my type-A personality and did everything he could to make my event perfect. My fiancé and I give him a long list of songs we wanted played, and he played every one of them and then played some great songs that everyone enjoyed dancing to. My favorite thing about Touch of Class Entertainment was Louis' prompt response time to all of my calls, texts, and emails. He even sent me a text on my wedding day letting me know he was on the way to the venue and fully prepared!

Sent on 03/02/2015

Abbi · Married on 12/18/2014

I just want to first thank Louis for being such a wonderful dj and helping me every step of the way. Even though finding him was a last minute thing with about 30 days ago he was so helpful and spent the time to walk me though every step and ideas he had.

I had so many people come up to me during the wedding and ask where did you find that DJ, he is so much fun, full of energy, and creates a good time. Everyone enjoyed the music selections, and the games my husband and I played.

He helped the reception go off without a hitch and even when everything else changed he just went with the flow and made it happen. Thank you so much for creating a wedding to remember!!!

Sent on 01/05/2015

Rose-Marie · Married on 07/12/2014

This was my first and only daughters wedding, and I couldn't have been more pleased with the DJ services. Absolutely first class, professional and super engaging. His prices are incredibly reasonable and he incorporated all the little " extras" for free that other DJ's normally charge for. I highly recommend Touch of Class for your wedding event!

Sent on 07/18/2014
  • Amber

Amber · Married on 07/12/2014

Awesome DJ!!! He totally made the reception! I would defiantly use him again!!!

Sent on 07/22/2014

Summer · Married on 06/25/2014

I would highly recommend Louis for your wedding/reception if you want everything to flow smoothly and everyone to have a great time. I was very nervous about choosing the DJ for our wedding day but after meeting with him I felt a lot better. He is very knowledgeable of the business and well organized. We had a lot of compliments about our wedding because of our DJ. He is very friendly, returns calls and email very quickly,and awesome prices for all that he does. I really enjoyed how he interacted with everyone playing games and doing silly dances. I could go on and on about how great Louis was. You definitely wont regret hiring him.

Sent on 08/26/2014

You get more than a DJ service with Louis and Lindsey. Not only was the performance great they took care of the bridal party. It was very organized and professional. We want to thank you guys again for doing an awesome job at our wedding. The Ceremony was perfect and everything flowed so well. All the guest were more than satisfied with the reception. We highly recommend using Louis and Lindsey.

Thanks,
    Tim and Kristi

Sent on 05/19/2014

Bridgett · Married on 02/09/2013

When we first met with Touch of Class Entertainement we knew they were our company because of all the knowlede they had. Then at our reception DJ Louis was incredible! Some of my friends were like "I went up to request a song and he started to play it before I could request it. This DJ is like a mindreader or something!" I HIGHLY recommend Touch of Class Entertainment to handle your wedding! Lindsey Skidmore did an awesome job with her planning and coordination services. She took the ideas right out of my imagination and made them a realit The uplighting and dance floor lighting was awesome and just the rigth touch. Everything went so smoothly and it was over before we knew it. Thank you both so much for such a great job! HIRE THEM! They were professional, experiened, and really knew what they were doing and made our experience that much more enjoyable and less stressful.

Sent on 03/11/2013

c · Married on 05/19/2012

Louis and Lindsey did a great job! Thank you guys so much. Lindsey thank you for everything You did for me. Be bless

Sent on 07/14/2012
  • Emmali

Emmali · Married on 07/23/2011

AMAZING!!!! He played amazing games and was very personable.

Sent on 08/09/2011

Katie · Married on 08/03/2013

I can't say enough wonderful things about Louis, he was fantastic! Our wedding reception was perfect and so much fun! Louis is a great guy, he really does add a touch of class, and he goes above and beyond what you would expect. You will NOT be disappointed!

Sent on 08/13/2013

Megan · Married on 05/10/2014

Louis was fantastic! He did a great job coordinating the music to the time of the reception as well as the audience. His suggestions were right on target and everyone had a blast. Absolutely positively play his "newlywed game" at your reception. You won't be disappointed. Thanks Louis for making our reception a night we will always remember.

Sent on 06/02/2014