Touch of Class DJ's, Video, and Photobooths Reviews

Touch of Class DJ's, Video, and Photobooths 1
Touch of Class DJ's, Video, and Photobooths 2
Touch of Class DJ's, Video, and Photobooths 3

Kelly · Married on 08/31/2019

Partied so long we almost missed our shuttle!

Mario and his team are absolutely hands down fantastic! Not only did he play ALL the right music for the many different generations at our wedding, but he kept the partying going until the very last person was on the shuttle to the hotel. They even took some photos of the venue to share with us afterwards. We used their photo booth services as well and it was a huge hit! I cant say enough good things about this vendor. If you're looking for quality and a fair price, this is your team! THANK YOU for rocking our cocktail hour, reception, and photo booth! :)

Sent on 09/13/2019
  • Lisa

Lisa M Fosmire · Married on 08/16/2019

Wonderful Experience With Mario!

Thank you to Mario Ferriera of Touch of Class DJ Services. He was wonderful at our wedding at The Manor. We had a small crowd of 40 people, and it was difficult to get anyone up to dance, but Mario did succeed by keeping a good core of about 1/2 of the crowd on the dance floor with his music selection. He had to improvise throughout the night to keep adding dance music, since a lot of the music planned or requested was not dance music, and he did a great job. Mario was so pleasant to work with, knows his business well, and is a great value for the price and level of service you'll receive! We were so pleased with Mario and would highly recommend you give him a call. He works together with his wife, who is very pleasant and experienced as well. We are very pleased that we chose Mario and his Touch of Class service, because he definitely was worth it! I don't have any photos back from the photographer yet, so my pictures will have to come later. I only have one picture during the cocktail hour where Mario was confirming how he was going to introduce everyone to our guests before our sit down dinner reception; again, he was excellent
    at making sure that everything was just the way you wanted it!
    Thank you Mario for being part of our day and making the most of people too shy to get up and dance!! We definitely would recommend you again and again for any type of party. Thank you!

Sent on 08/31/2019
    Touch of Class DJ's, Video, and Photobooths 4

Sherry Zhou · Married on 08/09/2019

Amazing Fun!

Mario, Mary and their entire team was such a pleasure to work with! They helped us create an amazing slideshow, edited our songs seamlessly, and played a perfect selection of music for an amazing wedding night! All of our guests had such a fantastic time dancing and taking pictures in our photobooth. They listened carefully to our requests and were very accommodating. We would highly recommend!

Sent on 08/20/2019
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 06/08/2019

Wow wow wow!

WOW WOW WOW!!!! I cannot say enough good about these guys!!! I was not looking to spend a mint on my DJ, but we also were not willing to skimp out and have our DJ suck either. My guests are STILL talking and calling and messaging me about how amazing my DJ was and how much fun they had because he was so good. He truly made our wedding what it was. They are thorough and knowledgable, while still being incredibly accomodating and responsive. They are based a little far from where our wedding was but SOOOOOOO worth it!!! They are everything you could possibly want in a DJ. You will not be disappointed. Def the best decision we made for our wedding!!

Sent on 06/25/2019

Jess · Married on 05/04/2019

Amazing!!!!

My wedding was a blast! They were able to get everyone up on the dance floor and party!!

Sent on 06/26/2019

Jae Lee · Married on 04/27/2019

5 star DJ all the way

Weddings are stressful as it is. TOC made one thing less stressful.

Sent on 06/24/2019

Jodie · Married on 06/02/2018

Not only did they do such an AWESOME job...they kept our wedding dancing all night long and our venue of place called me next day asking for their information...I highly recommend Touch of Class for ANY party...

Sent on 06/07/2018

Royce · Married on 05/26/2018

My wife, Dorothy, myself and all of our guests enjoyed the music production and delivery, thank you very much!

Sent on 06/10/2018

STACEY · Married on 05/19/2018

Excellent DJ. Very professional

Sent on 06/03/2018
  • I

Ivonne · Married on 03/31/2018

Touch of Class DJs far exceeded my expectations! From the preparation stage to the last song played, they were absolutely fantastic. They MADE the party! I can't thank them enough for creating the best day of my life ❤

Sent on 06/12/2018

Lauren · Married on 11/11/2017

Mary and Mario were great— very responsive. Mario has been doing this a while and knew exactly what to suggest and took our suggestions as well. I got so many great comments from people st our wedding about how they loved he FJ and it was great because they played a variety of music. The dance floor at our wedding was full the entire night. I would 100% recommend Touch if Cladd DJ’s!

Sent on 05/23/2018

HayJin · Married on 10/06/2017

Mario and his staff were amazing!! Extremely professional and provided a bi-lingual MC/DJ (English and Spanish) that was exactly what we were looking for. We chose the Basic Wedding Package #1, but Mario surprised us by placing led uplighting throughout our reception venue and bringing a percussion set!! The drum set was a perfect match for our Spanish songs (salsa, merengue, reggaeton) request!! Thank you so much for making our wedding such a memorable and fun event!

Sent on 05/24/2018
    Touch of Class DJ's, Video, and Photobooths 5
    Touch of Class DJ's, Video, and Photobooths 6

Carolina · Married on 07/22/2017

Working with this vendor was a pleasure. They are profesional and responsable. They took their time to help us pick our music; they were very detail oriented which helped me feel more comfortable.

Sent on 07/30/2017

Melissa · Married on 07/08/2017

Great DJ and MC, really made my wedding special and a wonderful party!

Sent on 05/22/2018

Jessica · Married on 06/24/2017

Mario and Mary were an absolute pleasure to work with! They were always responsive and super helpful which made wedding planning be a breeze! I can’t recommend them enough! They are wonderful!

Sent on 05/29/2018

Melissa · Married on 05/06/2017

By far the BEST DJ in New Jersey! Touch of Class is highly experienced and provides quality service at all times! Our wedding was amazing! The DJ kept our Portuguese and Dominican family & friends on the dance floor ALL NIGHT LONG! We thank them so much for being there on our special night! We highly recommended their affordable yet AMAZING packages for any event! We would give them 10 stars if possible! We can't wait to see our wedding video! THANK YOU!

Sent on 02/28/2018

Dawn · Married on 12/04/2016

Touch of Class was wonderful to work with. From the very first meeting with Mario we felt confident that our wedding would be in good hands. The DJs were great! Very personable, and read the vibe of the evening perfectly. They had all the guests up dancing the entire night. We added the photo booth, and it was a huge hit. They supplied props that they changed up throughout the night so there was always something different for the pictures. Thank you for making our wedding day perfect!

Sent on 12/07/2016

chris · Married on 12/03/2016

If you are looking for quality service with people who make you feel like anything is possible, at a reasonable price, then
    Touch of Class DJs are for you. From our 1st conversation to the actual event Mario made everything we asked for possible, including setting up his AV equipment on the spot for a video of our daughter's California wedding that we wanted
    to show at our Jersey reception.. The Jersey venue promised that it could be taken care of with their equipment but
    that turned out not to be the case. We couldn't thank Mario enough for his quick response to solving the problem. So would we highly recommend Touch of Class DJs for your event, you bet we do.

Sent on 12/09/2016

Alexandra · Married on 10/28/2016

TOC DJ was amazing to work with for my wedding! I was planning from out of state and they took the time to have lengthy phone conversations to make sure each detail was perfect. They provided uplighting for my winery wedding and it looked amazing, it added so much depth to the room. The DJs were so personable and they read the crowd perfectly. They had people of all ages dancing all night long!! My husband and I are so happy that we used Touch of Class DJ. We had a great and fun wedding and our guests can't stop raving about how much fun they had. I cannot recommend them enough for your wedding!! One phone call with TOC DJ's and you will be blown away and impressed with their professionalism and attention to detail. Thank you for making my wedding day absolutely perfect!

Sent on 10/30/2016
  • X

Xiyin · Married on 10/02/2016

Touch of Class was amazing. Mary responded to e-mails IMMEDIATELY, which is so great for a bride who needs to make sure vendors are on top of everything. The day of, they came in, set up promptly, and ran the sound effortlessly--zero feedback, zero mic malfunctions, no problems with the sound for either the DJ or the band. I was nervous because they had never worked at my venue before (Blue Hill at Stone Barns), but they totally killed it. Thanks ToC!

Sent on 10/04/2016

touch of class did an amazing job at my wedding and their prices were unbeatable. Loved them!

Sent on 10/05/2016

Jessica · Married on 10/01/2016

We recently got married on 10/1/16 and used Touch of Class for both their dj services and video. Both Mario and Mary were a pleasure to work with throughout the planning process and on the wedding day. We loved that they are a family owned business, and they were very accomodating! Mario had everyone rocking on the dance floor and made sure our guests had a great time all night with a great variety of music! We haven't gotten our wedding video yet, but Mary also took candids at our wedding and they came out great! Both of them were great throughout the process offering their expert suggestions to make sure our day was perfect!

Sent on 11/06/2016

Rosemary · Married on 06/05/2016

They had the best prices we had seen for DJ's, especially with the amazing packages! They offered so much, and we especially loved the "Through the Years" slideshow. We gave them about 30 pictures to show of my husband and I while we had our first dance. So amazing! We had our own photographer, but we chose a package where their own photographer took photos at the ceremony and throughout the night. Pictures of the ceremony were then played on their plasma. It was so cool! They then gave us a CD of all the pictures they took so we go to enjoy awesome photos of our wedding the very next day!!

The DJ himself was phenomenal!! He was beyond professional, and when he met with us to talk about the playlist, he really gets a feel for the kind of music you like. We did not stop dancing the entire night!! He played great, crowd pleasing music. We heard nothing but great feedback from our guests! I highly recommend his company! You will not regret it!

Sent on 07/06/2016

Greg · Married on 05/28/2016

TOC are AMAZING! They did such an amazing job. It exceeded anything that we had ever imagined. Th During the reception they got the crowd pumped and kept the party going! Intros were AWESOME, and high energy! So much fun we wish we could do it over and over again! We just wanted to say THANK YOU again for EVERYTHING!

Sent on 07/15/2016

Daniela · Married on 04/23/2016

We got married in April and HIGHLY recommend a Touch of Class. I am and Portuguese and my husband is Irish so we wanted someone who could mix up the music just right so everyone can enjoy themselves. Mario and his team nailed it! They were professional from the very beginning and very easy to work with. He made a beautiful slide show of picture to play during our dances. I think they are the best priced for the services that they offer and you will not be disappointed! Thanks again for helping make our day special!!!

Sent on 10/03/2016