Total Image Bridal Reviews

Total Image Bridal 5
Total Image Bridal 6
Total Image Bridal 7

Carly · Married on 03/09/2013

I used Total Image Hair & Airbrush Makeup for our March 9th wedding and also for my bridal shower. I was so pleased with all of the services that Total Image provided.

From start to finish, Christa presented the utmost professionalism to me. Christa is the owner of the company and was also our makeup artist. Christa is a very talented woman who has serviced quite the list of famous people in her day…you should read her bio! Also, she offers a fair price and I definitely felt that the value exceeded the price that we paid.

First, I had my trial run the morning of my bridal shower. I received a ton of compliments on how great both my hair and makeup looked. I had airbrush makeup done. The airbrushed makeup is so light and did not get greasy at all. It looked so fresh all day.

On the day of the wedding, I had my hair and makeup done in addition to my Mom and Mother-In-Law, my two bridesmaids, and my Aunt. All of them were serviced by Christa, who did all of the makeup, and Andrea, who did all of the hair. Everyone in my group looked so great! I mean this was a kitchen full of beautiful women!

Christa and Andrea blended well with my family and it was a pleasure to have them with us that morning. My hair and makeup looked great the entire day.

Overall, I am so happy that I chose Total Image and would highly recommend them to any bride.

Sent on 04/07/2013

Total Image Bridal's reply:

Thank you we had a great time working with you all!:)
  • User3204054 · 2+ years ago

I have used Total Image for four occasions so far and will definately call them again in the future. Christa and her team are incredible at what they do and I recommend them to everyone I know. They have been more than flexible and their professionalism can't be duplicated.

Sent on 04/17/2013

Vickie · Married on 11/18/2012

I HIGHLY recommend using Total Image Bridal. Christa and Jen did my hair and makeup as well for the bridal party and for my mom. Everything turned out so perfect words really can't describe how truly happy and and special they made my day.

Sent on 04/05/2013

The girls at Total Image did an amazing job on my hair and make up! I felt absolutely gorgeous and I thank that all to them!!

Sent on 11/10/2012
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 10/06/2012

I worked with Melissa for my trial and wedding day. It was my first time having professional make-up and I was very impressed and happy with everything. She gave me excellent tips and suggestions, and did an amazing job. I had so many compliments on my make-up. The airbrushing was flawless and still made me feel natural. I could not tell I had any make-up on. It also lasted the entire day and night, and did not smudge or anything. I would work with Melissa or Total Image again in my future. They are absolutely professional and talented, and made me feel glamorous on my wedding day!

Sent on 10/18/2012

Crystal · Married on 09/28/2012

Total Image is the place to go! The ladies are super nice and very professional. They will be doing my hair and makeup for my upcoming wedding on 9/8. As well as 10 bridesmaids, flowergirl, mothers and grandmothers! For my trial Christa did an amazing job on my makeup, and Jenn did my hair...exactly how I wanted both. I felt so beautiful! Cannot wait for the wedding day and I know all my ladies will loom stunning as well as me!

Sent on 07/21/2017

theresa · Married on 09/08/2012

Christa is one of the nicest vendor i've meet in this whole wedding preparation process. very flexible and very friendly. her team is awesome. three thumbs up. for my wedding day i got jackie, katie, misha and rosanna and all of them did amazing job. especially the one who did my hair (i think it's katie). everybody just loving the hair including me. thank you so much for making me look like a princess. my look really goes with my gown...hehe thank you all again so much. it was a pleasure to meet you and have you for my wedding. =) take care...

Sent on 10/03/2012

Total Image Bridal's reply:

You were a sweet and wonderful bride to work with:) Have a wonderful marriage and think of us for future events we would love to see you. And check my website in a couple weeks your pics will be in the gallery, they were awesome!

Sharleen · Married on 09/01/2012

Our hair and makeup looked amazing. My bridesmaids loved how they looked and we looked great in our pictures! A million thank yous for being such a wonderful part in my wedding!

Sent on 09/19/2012

Rita · Married on 08/25/2012

I love Christa and her team!!! Came to the hotel to beautify me, bridal party, moms, and flowergirls. LOVE the hair and airbrushing!!!

Sent on 09/20/2012

Jennifer · Married on 08/18/2012

The Total Image Hair & Airbrush Makeup team were excellent! The makeup artist and hair stylist assigned to me were fantastic. They did a beautiful job. Christa was very flexible and professional onthe day of my wedding. We originally paid for 5 hairs/4 makeup and because there was slight change in plane (4 hairs/5 makeup) I called Christa to confirm if it would be OK to swap and she agreed. Overall, very smooth sailing worhing with this team of professionals.

Sent on 10/01/2012

Helen · Married on 08/10/2012

Krista was wonderful and I would use her again in a heart beat for any occasion! Total Image is the total package!!

Sent on 09/25/2012

Awesome experience. Made everyone look gorgeous regardless of age and hair type.

Sent on 09/30/2012

Melanie · Married on 08/03/2012

Total Image did a fantastic job at my wedding! They did hair and makeup for myself along with my mom, mother in law, flower girl, and 6 bridesmaids, AND EVERYONE LOVED THEIR WORK! There was not one complaint! I did a trial a few days before my wedding, and while I didn't like the initial result, both Christa and my hair stylist were flexible and able to achieve exactly what I wanted. I definitely would recommend getting a trial as it will ensure that you know exactly how you will look the day of the wedding. Overall, I highly recommended Total Image!

Sent on 09/10/2012

Melanie · Married on 08/03/2012

Christa and her team were fantastic to work with. I had 4 bridesmaids, 2 moms and myself and we were all happy with our hair and makeup. I would use them again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 09/25/2012

Total Image did a great job with the hair and makeup for me and my bridesmaids and hair for the mothers of the bride and groom. I originally planned to use a studio for these services, however the studio prices were extremely high - Total Image came onsite and provided professional and personal service for less than it would have cost my party to spend the morning in a studio. I definitely recommend them! My trial went perfectly, and the ladies made everyone very comfortable the day of the wedding. We all loved our hair and makeup!

Sent on 09/29/2012

Total Images is great! I was having major difficulty booking for my wedding and when I was given the referral for Total Images from my wedding coordinator at our reception, I was so lucky... especially almost two weeks away from the big day. They are very professional, efficient, flexible, and do great hair!

Sent on 07/09/2012

Victoria · Married on 06/11/2012

I received amazing service on my wedding day!! Total Image not only did my hair and makeup, but beautified 8 of my bridesmaids too! They showed up on time and made sure everyone got what they wanted. Kate did gorgeous work on our hair and Christa rocked the airbrush makeup!!! I would recommend their services to any bride who needs a full service team to take care of your bridal party!! Thanks again girls!!

Sent on 06/29/2012

Helene · Married on 06/03/2012

Christa and company did a great job for my wedding. I first went to the trial and was happy with the results. However, as I looked at the pictures that were taken after the trial, I did request that a couple of changes be made. Simple things like more curls in the back and tone down the shimmer on the eye makeup. I called Christa and she told me not to worry... Whatever I wanted they would do. She was very reassuring. On my wedding day, both Christa and Katie were very attentive to my needs and I really felt beautiful when they were done. The bridesmaids looked beautiful as well... not overdone. All of us were radiant.

Sent on 06/27/2012

Maria · Married on 05/27/2012

Everyone loved our makeup...we all felt and looked gorgeous!

Sent on 07/15/2012

Sheryl · Married on 04/21/2012

Christa the owner did my makeup, maid of honor's, and my mom's makeup for my wedding. She used airbursh makeup on all of us, fake eyelashes and the whole works, and we came out stunning! The makeup lasted from 10AM till we went back to our hotel around 2AM. She did such an amazing job and we got compliments all night long! Andrea did my hair and my maid of honor's, and she also did an incredible job. I went for 2 trials because after I designed my dress I decided on having a different hairstyle, and she was so sweet and listened to everything I asked and my hair turned out exactly like I pictured it. My hair is very long, and we left it down and curled, and usually my curls fall after a few hours, but Andrea did such a great job my hair lasted all day and night, and even during pictures outside with the wind blowing. I would recommend them to everyone! They are amazing and very sweet people to work with :)

Sent on 05/30/2012

Bridgette · Married on 02/11/2012

Christa was great! I would recomend her for anyone moms or grandmas...she did both of mine and they loved their make up! it last forever and i never felt greesy. I also did the detoix wrap before my wedding and Loved it!

Sent on 05/29/2012

Sara · Married on 11/11/2011

I only needed my hair and makeup for my wedding day and this is one of the only places that would do it. I freaked out a little when the airbrush was put on because it looked caked on. Andrea assured me it would soften up and it did. I ended up loving my hair and makeup. Thanks!

Sent on 11/20/2011

Margaret · Married on 09/03/2011

I found Total Image by chance doing a Google search and could not have been more pleased. I had a bit of a rocky start when I first went to do my trial run. I loved the make-up, done by Melissa, but was less than thrilled with the hair. However, the owner of the salon told me that I could come back for another hair trial and she would find me another person to do it. True to her word, when I went back for my second hair trail, it was done by a different woman who did EXACTLY what I wanted. I hired both woman for the wedding day and they came to the hotel where I and my bridesmaids were getting ready. I can honestly say that everyone looked absolutely beautiful and I could not be happier with results. Not only would I recommend Total Image but I would use them again myself for any black tie events.

Sent on 09/20/2011

Laura · Married on 09/03/2011

I use this place to get spray tanned. My color is fabulous, and it's really all about the color when it comes to spray tanning. Too much yellow or orange aint'a good thing. Total Image gives you that reddish / gold brown look, very natural and sultry. And they customize the tan. there is a consultation before they decide which solution is best to match your skin type. I definitely recommend it.

Sent on 09/28/2011

Mindy f · Married on 08/27/2011

Christa and her staff were amazing. From the moment I contacted her, she made me feel comfortable and assured me that everything would be perfect. With my wedding being a destination wedding, the only information I had about her company was from reading reviews like this and her website. I liked the services she offered and her prices were extremely competitive and reasonable. I met with Christa and Andrea a few months before to have a trial run with hair and makeup and thats when I fell in love! They did a wonderful job then and a spectacular job on wedding day. We utilized her tanning, air brush makeup and hair styling services and loved every single one of them! Christa and her staff were all very courteous, professional and reliable. Everyone looked fantastic and I felt like a supermodel! I am extremely pleased with Total Image Hair and Airbrush Makeup and would highly recommend her services to anyone!

Sent on 10/14/2011