Total Image Bridal Reviews

Total Image Bridal 5
Total Image Bridal 6
Total Image Bridal 7

Melanie · Married on 08/30/2014

She was very friendly. The hair and make up were beautiful.

Sent on 09/18/2014

Caro · Married on 08/30/2014

Honestly when I booked Total Bridal Image Team I chose them based solely on their online reviews. I could not be happier with the quality job that was done on my wedding day. Both of the stylists were so talented. What I really appreciate the most is that they "Listened" to me. Thank you both! I never went in to do a trial and maybe that wasn't such a good decision but I did know how I wanted to look and they surpassed my expectations. I would recommend this salon to anyone for a special event to help them look their best. The evening of the wedding we were downtown Chicago. It was humid, hot, and windy and my hair looked fantastic from start to finish. I would also recommend the spray foundation for a day like this it also held up well.

Sent on 09/25/2014

From start to finish, we had a wonderful experience. The stylist were very friendly and extremely talented. Everyone felt comfortable and loved their hair and airbrush make up. I would absolutely recommend them again! Thank you for helping make my big day a gorgeous one!

Sent on 08/19/2014

Emily · Married on 07/25/2014

I decided to go with Total Image after being referred to them by my hair dresser in the city and I am so glad I did!! They were amazing!! The were very professional, got there early, had everyone done in plenty of time, and most importantly made everyone look absolutely beautiful!! The bridesmaids, moms, and myself were getting compliments ALL night about how great our hair and makeup looked!!! Thanks again to the ladies at Total Image!!

Sent on 08/25/2014

Vanessa · Married on 07/12/2014

I felt beautiful on my wedding day and my girls looked amazing!

Sent on 08/20/2014
  • F

Felicia · Married on 07/11/2014

6 of my bridesmaids and I all got our hair and make up done by Total Image, and I would refer them to ANYONE!! They were professional, clean, polite, prepared, on-time, and listened to what each of us wanted, individually. They were PERFECTIONISTS! I could not leave my chair until every hair and every eyelash was in place! I really appreciated their eye for detail!! Also the value is unbelievable, I searched a lot of companies and could not find one that did BOTH hair and make up on-site for such a good single price.

and the make up stayed perfect ALL night! I got married outside on a hot July day and danced ALL night long, and the make up stayed! Same goes for the hair! I was so happy with how well our hair held up all night because we never stopped dancing and moving, and there was never a problem with hair falling or needing fixed!

Sent on 08/11/2014

I used Total Image for my wedding and was lucky enough to have Christa and Jen as my makeup and hair stylist. They were awesome!!!! On time, super friendly, and my airbrush makeup lasted over 12 hours in the heat! I had a big request for my makeup....I wanted to look like myself! And Christa did it! I didn't look like I had a pound of makeup on, I looked fresh faced and natural. I loved it. Jen did a great job with my hair! I have long hair, down to my waist, I had good volume and awesome loose, fluffy curls and absolutely loved it.
    I recommend going for a trial beforehand! I'm glad I did!
    Thank you Christa and Jen! You ladies were great and I hope to use you again if I ever need hair and makeup! -Michele

Sent on 07/17/2014

Samantha · Married on 06/13/2014

We absolutely loved our makeup by Christa! She is very personable and I would recommended her 100%.

Sent on 07/16/2014

Dana · Married on 04/26/2014

I couldn't have asked to have a better experience with Total Image. My mother and I went and had our makeup done before hand. With only a few pictures, they were able to easily create a beautiful look for me that held for hours. On my wedding day Christa and her team showed up at my parent's house. Everyone showed up on time and they were able to finish all 6 of us in about 2 hours. We all looked fantastic and felt like rock-stars. Thank you Christa and your amazing team for doing such an amazing job! I know one of my bridemaids is looking into using them now for her wedding because she enjoyed the experience so much as well. If you need your hair and/or makeup done, use Total Image. They are worth every cent!

Sent on 07/17/2014

Kathy · Married on 04/25/2014

They did a great job! Makeup and hair were flawless! I will definitely be using them again!

Sent on 08/25/2014

Melissa · Married on 03/29/2014

My girls and I all felt confident and gorgeous! Our hair and makeup lasted all day and night, even after all the dancing we did!! My sister and my friend are using Christa and Total Image for their weddings!! Can't wait to see Christa and her amazing team again!!

Sent on 08/16/2014

Christa and Jennifer were great. I had never felt as beautiful as I did on my wedding day. They helped me to look my best and made the morning very relaxing. I got to just sit back and not worry about anything. I highly recommend Total Image Bridal : )

Sent on 07/23/2014

Christa and her team of stylists are fabulous! They transformed my bridal party into super models practically! They're make up and hair styles were tasteful and elegant, yet glamorous. I had 8 people get ready with them and they started at 10a and were done by 1pm! Any picture you show them, they can replicate! I would highly recommend her and her team!

Sent on 11/06/2013

Katie · Married on 09/07/2013

Everyone I worked with from Total Image was great! Christa was very responsive and flexible - she really made me feel like she had everything under control so I could just relax and be pampered. All of our girls looked beautiful and I would definitely recommend their work.

Sent on 11/06/2013

Jenilee · Married on 09/07/2013

After comparing several other stylists I chose Total Image. Christa and her team were great! They were able to take the ideas I had for hair and makeup and made me up exactly how I pictured. Plus the prices were very reasonable. On the day of the wedding they worked on me and several of my girls and they made us look great. We still looked good at the end of the night as well. I'm so glad I chose Total Image!

Sent on 01/26/2014
  • twstybobcat

Heidi · Married on 08/24/2013

Christa and her staff provided on site hair and make up for my wedding.
    Christa and Andrea came to our hotel and did hair and make up for 7 girls. They were worked fast and made the experience fun for all of us! Their flexibility is worth mentioning since I did request a drastically different style from trial. They also waited for sister who was running late due to heavy traffic that day. They were funny, compassionate, talented and great at keeping the bride calm.
    They made getting ready so much fun!
    Thank you Christa & Andrea!

Sent on 09/07/2013

Jeff · Married on 08/24/2013

Total Image is amazing! Christa and her team did a fantastic job for my wedding this past August. My hair and makeup lasted all day and my mom, bridesmaids and I received constant compliments. From the hair and makeup trials up through the wedding day, it was such a pleasure to work with them. I did hair and makeup trials with three different salons and went with Total Image not just because they created the best look but because they were the most professional. I don’t get my hair done very often and I had never had my makeup professionally done, so I didn’t have a clear picture of what I wanted but I also knew what I didn’t want. Jessica and Julie really took the time to listen to my thoughts, make me comfortable and then worked their magic to give me a very natural, flawless look.

On my wedding day, Jessica, Julie and Sara came to the hotel to do my hair and makeup along with my three bridesmaids and my mother. The final hair and makeup was so beautiful! It was stunning. I wanted to look like a better version of myself on my wedding day and not look in the mirror and see a stranger in makeup and nice hair. Jessica and Julie did an awesome job achieving the look I wanted! I felt comfortable, beautiful, and ready to get married. I’ve never looked better than I did on my wedding day and that’s all thanks to Total Image. My bridal party and I looked gorgeous and felt great all day. My hair and makeup lasted well into the evening and after party. My married friends were amazed at how well everything held up, telling me stories about their hair drooping and coming apart, and makeup melting away during their weddings. I looked great in all of my photographs too. I couldn’t be happier with the results.

Book Total Image for your wedding! You won’t regret it. It is one of the best decisions I made for my wedding.

Sent on 10/01/2013

Renad · Married on 08/18/2013

They are all amazing and know how to make a bride look natural but still beautiful. I loved my bridal makeup n my girls hairs. My makeup stayed till the next morning. Everything was waterproof!!!! And my bridesmaids hair looked amazing!!!!!! Thank u total image for making us all look so beautiful on our special day.

Sent on 09/15/2013

Mary · Married on 08/10/2013

I came across Total Image later in the wedding planning. How fortunate we were that they had availability on our date. Christa was great about answering questions and always getting back to me promptly. The young women that did our hair and makeup were excellent - calming and focused on the big day which helped when things needed to be on schedule. They listened to what each of us were thinking and gave recommendations to what they thought would work and look the best. As the mother of the bride, I myself had numerous compliments to the way I looked - the makeup air brushing made me look younger which was obviously great, and it lasted the entire day and into the late night of the wedding. Another great part of Total Image was they came to our house - having them here added to the joyous festivities of the day here in our house where our daughter grew up. Thank you Christa, Jessica, Mindy, and Sara!

Sent on 09/15/2013

Jen did a great job on everyone's hair--we were all really happy. It's really convenient to have everyone pay for themselves the day of.

Sent on 08/25/2013
  • Monika

Monika · Married on 07/20/2013

I had my makeup done by Total Image. I have to say they did a wonderful job. During my trial session I chose to go with the dramatic look, however the day of my wedding I changed my mind and went with a more natural look. It came out beautiful. My pictures were great and the makeup stayed on all day!!

Sent on 08/29/2013

Kathy · Married on 06/22/2013

Christa and her staff provided on site hair and make up for my daughter's wedding in 2008 so when my younger daughter decided to also have a Chicago wedding we wanted to use her service again.
    Christa and Jen came to our hotel fully prepared and did both hair and make-up for the Bridal party and the 2 mothers.
    Both women were wonderful and very easy to get along with. They made our day so enjoyable because we could be in the comfort of our own hotel and not have to travel around Chicago to get ready for the wedding.

Sent on 06/29/2013

Total Image was such a pleasure to work with. All of the ladies were very professional. They arrived at the hotel on time and worked very efficiently. They had 6 bridesmaids, two moms and the bride to do hair and make-up on. The results were amazing! Everyone looked beautiful. I highly recommend Total Image!

Sent on 08/23/2013

Carrianne · Married on 04/13/2013

Total Image was such a pleasure to work with! They were quick and professional even after we showed up a little late after getting our hair done! They helped us with skill and total attention to detail! They made sure that even with a lot of make-up on, we still looked like ourselves, which was a HUGE deal for me, as the bride! I would recommend them to any bride lookin to ease her mind in the make-up department on her big day! Thanks to Total Image for all their help and expertise!

Sent on 05/10/2013

Christy · Married on 04/06/2013

Christa and her team are amazing! If you are looking for beautiful hair and make-up done right on location, this is the place to go. I had a rather large bridal party all at my house, and all of the girls hair and make-up were wonderful. The airbrush make-up that Christa did was flawless and I love all of the modern hair styles myself and my girls had. They also do microdermabrasion and facials at their office in Lombard - i treated myself and my fiance for some facial services to help us look our best on our wedding day. I would totally recommend Total Image!

Sent on 05/26/2013