Total Image Bridal Reviews

Total Image Bridal 5
Total Image Bridal 6
Total Image Bridal 7

Elizabeth · Married on 07/01/2017

I had a wonderful experience with Christa and all the hair and makeup artists from Total Image. My hair and makeup trial went very well. The hair and makeup artists knew exactly what to do with my description of what I wanted to look like. On the actual day of my wedding, I looked exactly how I wanted to look. They do such a fantastic job! I was also so impressed with their efficiency. I had 8 bridesmaids, myself, and my mom and my husband's mom who all were getting hair and/or makeup done. Everything was finished on time, and everyone looked absolutely beautiful! And the hair and makeup artists were so nice! I absolutely recommend Total Image. They made the day start out smoothly, and I knew I didn't have to worry about how I looked. Book them!

Sent on 07/19/2017

Cynthia · Married on 06/25/2017

I booked them for my wedding. Andrea did my hair and makeup and my maid of honors hair. I would highly recommend them. I got so many complements on my hair and makeup. I loved how I looked. they made me feel like a princess on my wedding day

Sent on 06/27/2017

Greta · Married on 06/23/2017

This was my second experience with Total Image Bridal. They were contracted for the hair and makeup for my sister's wedding 2 years ago. The hair and makeup for my sisters wedding turned out so beautiful that I knew I didn't want to look at other vendors, and needed to book with Total Image.

Christa and her team, once again made everyone look stunning! Couldn't have been happier with how it all turned out! Would highly suggest working with Total Image for your wedding day!!

(We had 8 girls hair and makeup, 2 girls just hair, and 3 just makeup for a total of 13 people.).

Sent on 08/04/2017

Melissa · Married on 06/17/2017

All the hair and makeup turned out so gorgeous for me and my bridesmaids! My wedding had to be the hottest day of the summer, but I still looked flawless by the end of the night (the church had no air conditioning and the reception was outside). I needed to add some services last minute and they were very accommodating. I can't recommend them enough!

Sent on 09/15/2017

Joanne · Married on 05/28/2017

I live in NC, but my wedding was back home in the Chicago Suburbs (Westchester/Oak Brook area). Christa and her Total Image Team were incredible. I booked my wedding party, and when I needed to add my mother-in-law and niece (10 year-old -- just hair) at the last minute, they accommodated with no problem. I was a little apprehensive because I wasn't going to have time for a trial by the time I booked (I wouldn't make it back in town early enough), but I took a leap of faith anyway! They came to the hotel and got us ready, so the whole morning was relaxed and fun. No stressful salon trips, no transport concerns, etc., and they're a better value than most salons around! If you're thinking of booking Total Image but you're on the fence, go ahead and book. They are customer-focused and incredibly talented. With no trial, my hair and makeup was exactly as I imagined, and my bridal party, Mom, and mother-in-law looked great. You'll have wedding photos forever, and Total Image will make sure you look great!

Sent on 07/22/2017

Lindsey · Married on 05/20/2017

I have used Total Image Bridal for three weddings (my own, my sister's and a friend's) and have loved my hair/makeup each time. They do an excellent job and everyone's hair and makeup still looked great at the end of the night! Highly recommend!

Sent on 07/26/2017

Karolee · Married on 05/19/2017

The most wonderful experience. It was so nice not to worry about any of our hair or makeup's. All suggestions were taken into consideration and found to be the best answer. If you are getting married, this is the best solution. Enjoy your day and let them make your experience enjoyable!!!

Sent on 07/25/2017

Megan · Married on 05/13/2017

Would absolutely reccommend Total Image. Service was exceptional. They made the whole bridal party look amazing. So much fun to work with. Super professional and speedy.

Sent on 07/14/2017

lauren · Married on 04/28/2017

Total Image Bridal made me feel like a princess from start to finish! They listened to exactly what I wanted and give me that look. The artist that I worked with also offered some suggestions, and I was happy with the results! I felt beauitful on my wedding day, my hair and makeup looked flawless! And I was so happy when the pictures came too, because I popped in all the photos! Cant go wrong with them!

Sent on 08/14/2017

Sandi · Married on 03/25/2017

We hired total image for my daughters wedding party. Two of us did a pre-trial at their location and loved how talented and efficient they were. The ladies came to the house in the am of the wedding day and proceeded to work their magic on all 6 of us! Everyone looked unique and beautiful and many compliments were received! I would highly recommend their services!

Sent on 04/21/2017

Marie · Married on 03/25/2017

Total Image was absolutely AMAZING! After having a terrible experience with Mario Tricoci I was nervous about finding the PERFECT people for hair and makeup and Total Image exceeded my expectations! Not only did they do an amazing job on me (the bride) they did a FANTASTIC job on all my bridesmaids and Mother. They truly and whole heartedly were wonderful. All our our makeup lasted ALL night as well as our hair! My hair still looked great at the end of the night!
    You will not be disappointed with Total Image- Christa and Mindy were phenomenal!!!!

Sent on 04/05/2017

Domini · Married on 03/25/2017

Angela and Jennifer both did a fantastic job with our hair and make up! My mom and I had our trials prior to the wedding and just loved how our hair and makeup looked. My bridesmaids had the option to pick their own hair style and had pictures of what they wanted in mind. Jennifer was able to match their hair exactly to the picture and they all loved it. For makeup, Angela did an excellent job making all of us look beautiful! The makeup coordinated nicely with the bridesmaids dresses and the airbrushing was beautiful! They both did an amazing job getting 6 of us ready on time, no delays! I highly recommend Total Image for hair and make up!!

Sent on 05/01/2017

Brittany · Married on 01/06/2017

I am so glad I found Total Image. It was so relaxing and helpful to have them come to our home to get ready. Christa and her team did an excellent job making us feel beautiful and ready for the day. They were open and flexible to make changes if we were not satisfied with our hair and makeup and they truly did a great job. Thank you!

Sent on 01/16/2017

Sarah · Married on 11/26/2016

So great!!! My wedding was on 11/26/16. We had Jessica do our makeup and Kelly do our hair. Both were WONDERFUL. We did a trial ahead of time which was super helpful - I made some adjustments for the actual wedding day and they were very accommodating. Along with my hair and makeup, they did my three bridesmaids, mom, and mother-in-law. Everyone was thrilled with how they turned out and looked great even at the end of the night. The day of the wedding we got ready at my parents' house and they met us there. They were on time, easy to work with, and so CALM. No rushing, impatience, etc. that I have experienced at other weddings. They actually lessened our stress! Just some nice chatting and taking our time getting ready. Very, very highly recommend Total Image and specifically Jessica and Kelly! And Christa who answered all my emails!

Sent on 01/11/2017

Samantha · Married on 10/08/2016

I'm not sure why any bride would go elsewhere - Total Image is AMAZING!!! Thank you Christa for having the best team. I had my trial done 2-3 months before my wedding and was instantly in love. They did such a fabulous job and the fact that they are priced lower than the other salons I had looked at is unbelievable. The quality of their work is top notch and in all honesty, I don't think the pictures on their website/social media do them any justice.

Unfortunately the girl who did my makeup during the trial ended up being unable to work the day of my wedding due to health issues. Christa called me right away to offer a complimentary trial with someone else but I decided to pass on that because I trusted her team. Jen (I hope I'm not mixing up names) did hair for me, my 5 bridesmaids, and my mom. She was FANTASTIC. Alex did our makeup and everyone looked flawless. I cannot emphasize enough how incredible I felt all day. When I first saw myself in the mirror after hair and makeup were done, I had no words. My makeup was perfection the ENTIRE day. When I got to the hotel at the end of the night, I could not believe that I still looked flawless. I keep getting compliments on the hair/makeup and people asking who did it. I will be recommending Total Image to EVERYONE! Thank you so much for helping to make my wedding a dream come true!!

Sent on 10/11/2016
  • Lawera25

Laura · Married on 10/01/2016

So far I have only had my trial but I was so happy with the work that they did! First of all, I had to reschedule my first trial at the last minute due to a family emergency but they were so accommodating to help me make a new appointment. When I came in, I gave them an idea of what I was looking for and I have to say that they nailed it to a T. Jennifer and Alyssa not only gave me the look I had in mind but they were so quick! I was in and out in less than 45 minutes for hair and makeup. I have no worries going into my wedding day.

Sent on 08/25/2016

Katie · Married on 09/24/2016

I couldn't have been happier with my hair and makeup, two of my bridesmaids were disappointed that they didn't use total image for their own weddings because they liked their hair and makeup so much better! They were so flexible with my busy schedule for getting my trial done and were always prompt to respond. The airbrushing looks great in all the pictures. Couldn't be happier!

Sent on 09/27/2016

Samantha · Married on 09/04/2016

I used Total Image Bridal for my hair, makeup, and airbrush tan on 09/04/16. I am someone that is really picky when it comes to hair and makeup but I can honestly say that I was extremely impressed with Total Image and am very happy I decided to book them for my wedding. Christa did my makeup and I absolutely loved it! The airbrush look is perfect for a wedding. It gives off a natural look but still the perfect amount of coverage - there is nothing worse than having that cakey foundation look that many brides have up close when they don't do airbrush. Christa was also very reliable and got back to me right away with all my questions/calls, etc. I think the girl that did my hair's name was Jen.....I feel terrible that I can't remember for sure....but my hair was PHENOMENAL!! As a former hairstylist, I have never in my life been more impressed and excited about my hair. It was PERFECT! Four of the girls came to my house the morning of my wedding and were very nice and super professional. They did 8 girls' hair and makeup and were extremely quick. I also decided to get an airbrush tan. I was pretty nervous about this since I am pretty pale naturally and only had time to get this done the day before the wedding but it looked like a natural tan and I was the perfect color the day of the wedding. All in all, I was very happy with my decision to use Total Image and would definitely recommend them for others to use as well!

Sent on 01/01/2017

Total Image provided onsite hair and makeup for my and did a fabulous job in making us all look and feel beautiful. The makeup artist and hairstylist were fun, personable, and very talented. They were efficient and ensured that everyone was happy with how they looked. Wonderful to work with and I would recommend Total Image to any bride.

Sent on 09/20/2016

Anna · Married on 08/20/2016

Book with Christa and her team! They are FABULOUS!!!

Sent on 08/30/2016

Rebecca · Married on 08/19/2016

My hair and makeup and my bridesmaids' hair and makeup were absolutely perfect for my wedding day! My look was exactly what I wanted, bridal pretty with a focus on my eyes. It was very easy to communicate with Christa and she went above and beyond on the day of the wedding. She provided onsite makeup and another team member did onsite hair/updo. Christa made the morning special and went out of her way to touch up the bridesmaids' makeup after they ate snacks. I highly recommend Christa and her team! The prices are right ($140/bridesmaid) and the service is top-notch. Honestly, I've stood up in numerous weddings and Total Image did the best hair and makeup compared to all the other companies.

Sent on 08/30/2016

Michelle · Married on 08/13/2016

Very flexible with scheduling my trial. Very responsive if I had any questions. On time day of wedding. Quick and perfection. Highly recommend. Very reasonable on pricing especially for a group rate. Makeup lasted all night and hair didn't budge. Thanks Total Image for making my big day a success.

Sent on 09/03/2016

Katie · Married on 08/13/2016

We had 10 people to get both hair/makeup. They sent 4 people and everyone was done early. Everything was great!

Sent on 09/07/2016

Caroline · Married on 08/05/2016

I am so glad I went with Total Image. Christa and her girls were just simply amazing from start to finish. Jennifer was my hairstylist, Alyssa was my makeup artist and they made me and all my girls look absolutely breathtaking on our wedding day. They were all very professional, super duper nice, they worked fast and efficiently, and they were also very reasonable priced compared to the other companies I shopped around for. I really appreciate that they would not stop working until I was completely satisfied with how everyone's hair and makeup looked. My sister is getting married next year and loved them so much that she is definitely going to sign up with Total Image as well.

Sent on 08/08/2016

Kelly · Married on 07/30/2016

I highly recommend Total Image Hair & Makeup. Christa's girls were fabulous. They were on time, very friendly, highly professional, and fit in with all the girls as we were getting ready. They were both very talented and made us look and feel beautiful. They listened to everyone's preferences and all my bridesmaids were happy with their results. I couldn't have asked for a better experience. They made my day that much more special.

Sent on 08/10/2016