57 Reviews for Torrin Photography

Liability Insurance (1)
Flush Mount (1)
57 Torrin Photography Reviews

2.1

I think this company is a complete scam! I only used them because i won a package at a bridal show. After my wedding, there were many phone calls about when my proofs would be ready and i had excuse after excuse "the server crashed" "this happened" "that happened" voice mails wouldnt get returned etc. I prayed there was actual film in their cameras! I FINALLY got my proofs! Than after much to-do I finally saw my proof for my albums. Now, after being told the wedding albums only took 2 months to come in, it has been 6 months, if not more, and they are still not in and Torrin Photography (Bellissimi Photography) never calls me to let me know updates. I have to call them and leave messages. They were paid in full and had no problem processing credit cards, cashing checks etc. However, when it comes time to produce final products, that seems to be an issue. Not to mention, the work on their website, does not resemble the quality of work that i received for my wedding. The work on their website, is much more professional looing than the pictures that were taken the day of my wedding. I was very disappointed with my pictures, however, i was just thankful that there was film in the carmera and I had some pictures of my special day. To further elaborate on the lack of professionalism this company has, i called them before my wedding to express my concerns and the man on the phone yelled to someone he was working with "We have a stressed out bride on the phone". I was shocked that was how he would talk to a customer of theirs. I would never recommend Torrin Photography to anyone EVER! Please do not waste your money. I stand by this review 100%. I am disappointed in myself for trying to save a few dollars and booking them with the package i won. I got married November 2011, and still do nto have any pictures from my wedding.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Samantha , 11/11/11, 1 Review
4.7

I wanted to mention to anyone looking to make their special day perfect. Tom at Torrin Photography did that for me. The pictures my husband and I have are amazing, by far the best I've ever seen. And trust me, I looked at more wedding photographers than I could possibly count. Granted, I paid more, but I feel like I really got my money's worth!

Profile Picture Jannice, 5/14/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography

They are amazing, simply amazing.

Profile Picture Janet, 4/9/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography

If you're looking for a true professional in photography, it's Tom and his staff at Torrin Photography in Cranford, NJ. From engagement to post wedding, our pictures are stunning. Torrin gives you the time and dedication every couple getting married deserves right down to the very last detail.

Profile Picture Marissa, 3/26/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I just want to say thank you for all the wonderful memories you captured from my wedding day. Everything was so beautiful. You guys are spectacular.
Tom, you are amazing and a true professional, no one could have done it better.
Thank you so so much!!!! We love you!!!!

Profile Picture jamie lee, 4/17/10, 1 Review
Category: Photography
This review is currently being verified.

I want to thank Tommy and staff for making my wedding day a wonderful experience.
From the moment they arrived at my mothers house, Tommy and crew were amazing. So attentive to make sure every little detail, from my dress, to my nails, to the fun we had on the dance floor was captured in my photos for me and my husband to be able to cherish and look back on forever.
If i had to redo my wedding day all over again i might change a few little things here and there, but one thing i would choose over and over again is Torrin Photography. They have made my day incredible and my memories unforgettable.

Profile Picture jill, 12/31/08, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Simply amazing. Could not have had more beautiful photos. Would recommend to anyone!

Profile Picture Heather, 11/23/07, 4 Reviews