53 Reviews for Torrin Photography

Destination / Travel (1)
Liability Insurance (1)
Flush Mount (1)
53 Torrin Photography Reviews

Simply Perfect in every aspect !!!!!! Truly The Best !!!!!!

Profile Picture Alina, 2/7/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Albums

Tom and his crew at Torrin photography were simply amazing. He helped me and my wife all the way from the beginning to the end. Tom is a true professional and knows everything there is to know about making your memories truly last forever. His work is tastefully done and he is very willing to work with his customers in regards to price. Tom did everything he could to accommodate us in every which way. Future brides and grooms could not go wrong by choosing Torrin photography for there wedding. I highly recommend Torrin photography and consider him a new and true friend

Profile Picture Mike, 11/8/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Our wedding was this past October and we used Torrin Photography.
I must say it was a get experience working with such professionals, they were so helpful
and accommodating throughout the entire day. We received our photos (proofs) and they
are amazing. I highly recommend anyone looking for a wedding photographer to use Torrin.

Profile Picture Laurn, 10/3/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My husband and I chose Torrin because of the beautiful pictures that were displayed at our venue. Our pictures were done in a timely fashion allowing us more time to enjoy our wedding, every picture we requested was completed and in viewing our proofs, every picture came out great!! We are so happy with our decision and our memories created by Torrin.

Profile Picture User4309297, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Terrific Job !!!! Superior Work !!!!! Worth every penny !!!! Tom Is an Artist !!!!!

Profile Picture Tara, 7/11/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Got my album back and it is a "work of art". It was even more beautiful than I expected. Just felt that I had to write a review and let everyone know how pleased my husband and I were over our photos. I would highly recommend Torrin Photography!!!

Profile Picture Gale , 6/14/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

ITS SIMPLE !!!....If you are looking to preserve your wedding memories for generations to come this is the place to come. You won't find better !!! Tom and his crew are no joke !!! Right from the beginning we knew we made the right decision. Their work is incredible, its more than photos, ITS ART !!!...

Profile Picture Nick, 4/4/14, 1 Review
1.2

Our experience with Torrin photography and Tom was a hassle during every phase of our wedding; before, during and after. I would love to tell you the full story of how miserable the entire process was, but I am limited in characters for this review. I am writing this review in January 2015 and my wedding was in September 2013, and we just received our complete order LAST WEEK. That is pathetic and unacceptable.

Before the wedding we spoke over the phone with Tom who quoted us $1,200 for the photo package, but after signing the contract we realized that in the fine print we were on the hook for $4,200. In what was surely a bait and switch by Tom he eventually agreed to give us a few "free portraits" with our order but when you are paying literally triple what you think a wedding package should cost, you are hardly getting a deal. Very deceptive by Tom and he knows it.

On the day of the wedding the photographer showed up 1.5 hours late (car trouble) but no one picked up the phone to tell us this. We had to have the manager of the venue contact someone at Torrin by personal cell phone to find out what was going on since no one was answering the business line. Eventually two photographers showed up for some reason, and granted they were very professional and easy to work with, but the delay meant we were taking photos outside when the guests started to arrive ruining the surprise of them seeing me in my wedding dress.

Two weeks after the wedding, when we returned from our honeymoon, there had been no contact made by Torrin apologizing for the fact that they were almost 2 hours late and DID NOT CALL US. Tom was extremely defensive saying such nonsense as, "most people don't listen to us when we ask them to arrive at noon", as an excuse for their poor communication. To make a very long story short, it took OVER A YEAR to receive our order as Tom and his terrible staff bungled our order every chance they could, losing packages and using the wrong address.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Sue , 9/22/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We found Torrin Photography through our venue. As soon as we walked i to book our venue my husband saw Torrin's photos and said "I want that photographer!" We booked an appointment to go over our wedding and what we were looking for. Tom takes his time with you and goes over what he has done in the past and what he can do for your wedding. The first time we were there for 3 hours discussing everything. We fell in love with him and his work so we booked them on the spot. We stayed in constant contact with Tom about updates on the wedding. We did our engagement shoot in May and it was amazing because they took their time to get the pictures perfect! I can't even begin to describe how amazing they were! After May we probably called back and forth every 3 weeks to keep updating about the wedding. Tom and his staff are amazing! The day of our wedding we had photographers and videographers in both the bridal suite and the grooms suite. They took pictures the whole time of getting ready and they did a great job keeping me calm, making me laugh, and making sure they got plenty of amazing pictures. They literally took over 800 pictures for our wedding! We were told by our entire family that our pictures should be in magazines! They were so much more then we could of asked for! Trust me when I tell you that if you are looking for someone who cares about your wedding and wants to make it a wonderful day Torrin should be your photographer!!! I have a friend who has already booked Torrin for their wedding and I have told other couples I know that are getting married that Torrin will be the best decision you will ever make! We love Torrin and will be contacting them for any other events that we need photography for!!!!

Profile Picture Megan, 9/8/13, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

My pictures came out absolutely beautiful! Tom was the consummate professional and was so easy to work with. I would absolutely recommend him to anyone in the area looking to have beautiful wedding pics.

Profile Picture Mia , 8/3/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I can not thank Torrin Photography enough for all the hard work, patience and all the beautiful photographs they captured on my wedding day. My photographs are amazing !! They look like works of art as though they were painted by an artist.....Really cool stuff guys !! Thank you !!

Profile Picture Natalie , 12/14/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

They were simply amazing....go to their website the work speaks for itself...we could not
have asked for better....Tom is indeed an artist !!!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 11/24/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

What a wonderful experience it was to work with such professionals. Tom and his crew were amazing.
The level of service they provided was unbelievable. We truly got what we paid for. They are true professionals. My photographs are absolutely amazing :) :) :) the attention to detail from the beginning of our day right to the end...... GREAT WORK GUYS..... We recommend you highly !!!!!!

Profile Picture Danielle , 11/10/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

When Browsing while searching a florist for my sister, I randomly typed in the photographers name that I used for my wedding and thought it would be nice to express my feelings by posting a review. I must say we couldn't be happier with the professionalism as well as the finished product we received from Torrin. Tom is extremely talented and very professional as well as being very kind and caring. Just watching him work so graciously with my elderly grandma who was confined to a wheelchair was enough to prove how much he cares about his craft as well as his clients.
Thanks again Tom we'll have the pleasure of working with you soon !!!

Profile Picture Maura, 10/19/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Amazing work , and very professional.
I highly recommend using their services.

Profile Picture Jenna, 10/5/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

It was a wonderful experience working with Tom and his crew at Torrin Photography,
they are true professionals. Our photographs were truly amazing and I highly recommend them.
Excellent Service !!!! Excellent Photography !!!!

Profile Picture Michele, 8/18/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Great photographer!! He and Doug made this the perfect day for both me and my husband - and my family and guests too! I will never forget my wedding- and the beautiful pictures will be a constant reminder of one of the most memorable moments of my life.

I recommend Torrin to any future bride and groom who wants nothing but the best.

Thanks so much Tom and Doug!!!!

Profile Picture Sarah, 7/22/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

I can not express enough how wonderful and professional
Tom and his photographers handled the photography at
my wedding. They were a pleasure, and the photography
was absolutely amazing....Thank you guys for all the wonderful
memories.

Profile Picture Kathy, 7/1/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Wonderful photographers and service! Tom was very easy to work with and made sure to accommodate all of our needs.

Profile Picture Kaitlyn, 6/24/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

The best photography ever!!! I can't believe how awesome my photography turned out.
Great job guys!!

Profile Picture User2704565, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Thank you ! Tom for the wonderful photos they are awesome. We could never thank you enough. You guys are the best !!!!!!!!

Profile Picture Nancy, 5/12/12, 1 Review
2.1

I think this company is a complete scam! I only used them because i won a package at a bridal show. After my wedding, there were many phone calls about when my proofs would be ready and i had excuse after excuse "the server crashed" "this happened" "that happened" voice mails wouldnt get returned etc. I prayed there was actual film in their cameras! I FINALLY got my proofs! Than after much to-do I finally saw my proof for my albums. Now, after being told the wedding albums only took 2 months to come in, it has been 6 months, if not more, and they are still not in and Torrin Photography (Bellissimi Photography) never calls me to let me know updates. I have to call them and leave messages. They were paid in full and had no problem processing credit cards, cashing checks etc. However, when it comes time to produce final products, that seems to be an issue. Not to mention, the work on their website, does not resemble the quality of work that i received for my wedding. The work on their website, is much more professional looing than the pictures that were taken the day of my wedding. I was very disappointed with my pictures, however, i was just thankful that there was film in the carmera and I had some pictures of my special day. To further elaborate on the lack of professionalism this company has, i called them before my wedding to express my concerns and the man on the phone yelled to someone he was working with "We have a stressed out bride on the phone". I was shocked that was how he would talk to a customer of theirs. I would never recommend Torrin Photography to anyone EVER! Please do not waste your money. I stand by this review 100%. I am disappointed in myself for trying to save a few dollars and booking them with the package i won. I got married November 2011, and still do nto have any pictures from my wedding.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Samantha , 11/11/11, 1 Review
4.7

I wanted to mention to anyone looking to make their special day perfect. Tom at Torrin Photography did that for me. The pictures my husband and I have are amazing, by far the best I've ever seen. And trust me, I looked at more wedding photographers than I could possibly count. Granted, I paid more, but I feel like I really got my money's worth!

Profile Picture Jannice, 5/14/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography

They are amazing, simply amazing.

Profile Picture Janet, 4/9/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography

If you're looking for a true professional in photography, it's Tom and his staff at Torrin Photography in Cranford, NJ. From engagement to post wedding, our pictures are stunning. Torrin gives you the time and dedication every couple getting married deserves right down to the very last detail.

Profile Picture Marissa, 3/26/11, 1 Review