Torrin Photography Reviews

58 | Cranford, NJ

58 Reviews for Torrin Photography

58 Torrin Photography Reviews

andrea · Married on 06/06/2015

Owner Tom Panico is an incredible photographer. My family been using him for years. We recently received our photo album which words cant describe. I highly recommend Torrin Photography for any event or occasion.

Joana · Married on 05/24/2015

I booked with Torrin Photography for my wedding in 2015 and my experience and the service was awesome and a terrific one. Overall, my husband and I were very pleased with all of our pictures as they turned out great and with the perfect quality. Tom accommodated us with the package we chose in addition to the wedding album. During my wedding, I got great complements from my guests about TP and his staff. I highly recommend whomever is interested in booking TP, it is a decision that you will not have any regrets.

Thanks
    Darko

Toni · Married on 04/17/2015

There are not enough words to describe just how much my husband and I enjoyed working with Tom at Torrin Photography. We had one night for our wedding but Tom was able to give us a lifetime of memories.
    He did an amazing job with our photos and to help ease the stress of the day he always managed to make us laugh!
    I highly recommend him to help capture one of the most important days in your life!!

Attilio · Married on 02/21/2015

Tom & his crew were amazing! From the beginning right through to the end. The finished product was amazing.

Alina · Married on 02/07/2015

Simply Perfect in every aspect !!!!!! Truly The Best !!!!!!

Mike · Married on 11/08/2014

Tom and his crew at Torrin photography were simply amazing. He helped me and my wife all the way from the beginning to the end. Tom is a true professional and knows everything there is to know about making your memories truly last forever. His work is tastefully done and he is very willing to work with his customers in regards to price. Tom did everything he could to accommodate us in every which way. Future brides and grooms could not go wrong by choosing Torrin photography for there wedding. I highly recommend Torrin photography and consider him a new and true friend

Laurn · Married on 10/03/2014

Our wedding was this past October and we used Torrin Photography.
    I must say it was a get experience working with such professionals, they were so helpful
    and accommodating throughout the entire day. We received our photos (proofs) and they
    are amazing. I highly recommend anyone looking for a wedding photographer to use Torrin.

My husband and I chose Torrin because of the beautiful pictures that were displayed at our venue. Our pictures were done in a timely fashion allowing us more time to enjoy our wedding, every picture we requested was completed and in viewing our proofs, every picture came out great!! We are so happy with our decision and our memories created by Torrin.

Tara · Married on 07/11/2014

Terrific Job !!!! Superior Work !!!!! Worth every penny !!!! Tom Is an Artist !!!!!

Gale · Married on 06/14/2014

Got my album back and it is a "work of art". It was even more beautiful than I expected. Just felt that I had to write a review and let everyone know how pleased my husband and I were over our photos. I would highly recommend Torrin Photography!!!

Nick · Married on 04/04/2014

ITS SIMPLE !!!....If you are looking to preserve your wedding memories for generations to come this is the place to come. You won't find better !!! Tom and his crew are no joke !!! Right from the beginning we knew we made the right decision. Their work is incredible, its more than photos, ITS ART !!!...

Megan · Married on 09/08/2013

We found Torrin Photography through our venue. As soon as we walked i to book our venue my husband saw Torrin's photos and said "I want that photographer!" We booked an appointment to go over our wedding and what we were looking for. Tom takes his time with you and goes over what he has done in the past and what he can do for your wedding. The first time we were there for 3 hours discussing everything. We fell in love with him and his work so we booked them on the spot. We stayed in constant contact with Tom about updates on the wedding. We did our engagement shoot in May and it was amazing because they took their time to get the pictures perfect! I can't even begin to describe how amazing they were! After May we probably called back and forth every 3 weeks to keep updating about the wedding. Tom and his staff are amazing! The day of our wedding we had photographers and videographers in both the bridal suite and the grooms suite. They took pictures the whole time of getting ready and they did a great job keeping me calm, making me laugh, and making sure they got plenty of amazing pictures. They literally took over 800 pictures for our wedding! We were told by our entire family that our pictures should be in magazines! They were so much more then we could of asked for! Trust me when I tell you that if you are looking for someone who cares about your wedding and wants to make it a wonderful day Torrin should be your photographer!!! I have a friend who has already booked Torrin for their wedding and I have told other couples I know that are getting married that Torrin will be the best decision you will ever make! We love Torrin and will be contacting them for any other events that we need photography for!!!!

Mia · Married on 08/03/2013

My pictures came out absolutely beautiful! Tom was the consummate professional and was so easy to work with. I would absolutely recommend him to anyone in the area looking to have beautiful wedding pics.

Natalie · Married on 12/14/2012

I can not thank Torrin Photography enough for all the hard work, patience and all the beautiful photographs they captured on my wedding day. My photographs are amazing !! They look like works of art as though they were painted by an artist.....Really cool stuff guys !! Thank you !!

Jennifer · Married on 11/24/2012

They were simply amazing....go to their website the work speaks for itself...we could not
    have asked for better....Tom is indeed an artist !!!

Danielle · Married on 11/10/2012

What a wonderful experience it was to work with such professionals. Tom and his crew were amazing.
    The level of service they provided was unbelievable. We truly got what we paid for. They are true professionals. My photographs are absolutely amazing :) :) :) the attention to detail from the beginning of our day right to the end...... GREAT WORK GUYS..... We recommend you highly !!!!!!

Maura · Married on 10/19/2012

When Browsing while searching a florist for my sister, I randomly typed in the photographers name that I used for my wedding and thought it would be nice to express my feelings by posting a review. I must say we couldn't be happier with the professionalism as well as the finished product we received from Torrin. Tom is extremely talented and very professional as well as being very kind and caring. Just watching him work so graciously with my elderly grandma who was confined to a wheelchair was enough to prove how much he cares about his craft as well as his clients.
    Thanks again Tom we'll have the pleasure of working with you soon !!!

Jenna · Married on 10/05/2012

Amazing work , and very professional.
    I highly recommend using their services.

Michele · Married on 08/18/2012

It was a wonderful experience working with Tom and his crew at Torrin Photography,
    they are true professionals. Our photographs were truly amazing and I highly recommend them.
    Excellent Service !!!! Excellent Photography !!!!

Sarah · Married on 07/22/2012

Great photographer!! He and Doug made this the perfect day for both me and my husband - and my family and guests too! I will never forget my wedding- and the beautiful pictures will be a constant reminder of one of the most memorable moments of my life.

I recommend Torrin to any future bride and groom who wants nothing but the best.

Thanks so much Tom and Doug!!!!

The best photography ever!!! I can't believe how awesome my photography turned out.
    Great job guys!!

Nancy · Married on 05/12/2012

Thank you ! Tom for the wonderful photos they are awesome. We could never thank you enough. You guys are the best !!!!!!!!

Janet · Married on 04/09/2011

They are amazing, simply amazing.

Marissa · Married on 03/26/2011

If you're looking for a true professional in photography, it's Tom and his staff at Torrin Photography in Cranford, NJ. From engagement to post wedding, our pictures are stunning. Torrin gives you the time and dedication every couple getting married deserves right down to the very last detail.

jamie lee · Married on 04/17/2010

I just want to say thank you for all the wonderful memories you captured from my wedding day. Everything was so beautiful. You guys are spectacular.
    Tom, you are amazing and a true professional, no one could have done it better.
    Thank you so so much!!!! We love you!!!!