60 Reviews for Torre Photography

Martin was great, he took great pictures of us on our big day. We had already had our engagement pictures done so he gave us a free hour during our wedding.

Profile Picture Jason, 8/8/15, 4 Reviews
4.7

Martin was amazing, willing to capture the shots that were important to us and helped us pose when we were at a loss for ideas. A great guy and a talented photographer!

Profile Picture User4207475, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
4.2

Martin did a great job. He had an affordable package and suit our needs. My husband and I are goof balls so we were happy that he had us doing a mix of fun and serious poses.

Profile Picture User4578775, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Me and my husband were blown away when we saw our wedding photos done by Mr. Torre. They were fantastic! He was very professional , showed up a half an hour early and was a joy to work with! I would recommend him to anyone seeking a great photographer for an upcoming event!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 9/20/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Martin was the photographer for our wedding and he was absolutely fantastic. Very easy to work with, rolled with the punches (raining during the ceremony) and very flexible with everything. He is a true professional and made his job one less thing to worry about on a hectic day. He was on time, stayed until he got every shot and every demand. Our engagement pictures were incredible and he has a great eye for detail. I would highly recommend Torre photography to anyone that would ask.

Profile Picture Rob and Stephanie, 8/23/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Marty did a great job with my sister's wedding last year and a great job with our wedding this year!

Profile Picture Bridgid, 8/16/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Martin was a wonderful choice for us. He was calm and flexible when things weren't going as scheduled. He charmed our flower girl into taking pictures, which was great because her mother was unable to attend causing her to be a little shy. Our photos for our engagement session and wedding came back very quickly and the quality was great. We would definitely use him again in the future!

Profile Picture Jamie, 8/10/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Absolutely wonderful to work with. . Very flexible and will go whereever you want to take pics. We were pretty laid back so we let him do his thing. Pictures came out great and we were very pleased. Highly recommend him and he's very reasonable in price as well.

Profile Picture User3917994, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

I couldn't be more pleased with the pictures I have received from Torre Photography. When i was searching for photographers I was shocked at how much they cost! Torre Photography was VERY reasonably priced and his pictures came out great. I have had SOOO many compliments from people on our pictures. He was willing to take ideas that I had and let me know what would work and wouldn't. I received a disc with my pics on them within 5 weeks of my wedding.

Profile Picture debbie, 7/26/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Dear Martin Torre,Thank you so much for photographing our wedding. You were really great. My whole family loved you. They thought you did such a great job. Thanks also for your patience with me. A good photographer is so important in a wedding and we both thank you for being a part of our special day. Fondly, Caren and Santos.

Profile Picture caren, 7/11/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Our experience with Torre Photography was wonderful! We planned our wedding in the Outer Banks from Indiana and did not have an opportunity to meet with Martin until the day of the wedding. Martin was very easy to work with, always responding promptly to any call or email. We couldn't be happier with the way the pictures turned out or with how quickly he had them back to us (within 2 weeks!). Martin also did an excellent job blending in with the crowd and no one really even knew he was there. My sister is actually using him for her upcoming September wedding in Maryland and we all couldn't be happier!

Profile Picture User4076172, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Mr Torre was AMAZING! He was so much fun to work with and was very creative with his picture taking. Words cannot tell just how pleased everyone was with him. I will definately go back for any upcoming events I have in the future.

Profile Picture LAURIE, 5/24/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Torre Photography is very professional and detailed from the start after we signed the contract for Martin to photograph our wedding. He came very highly recommended and did an excellent job gathering information prior to the wedding, from schedule, locations and timing for lighting information, where everyone will be and when during the wedding day and much, much more. He is a pleasure to work with and provided beautiful photos from our wedding and captured memories we will always cherish. I highly recommend Torre Photography to anyone in need of a highly skilled professional photographer that doesn't need to be managed and provides outstanding results. I attribute this to his attention to detail, great personality, and many years of experience. All of these combined made him easy to work with.

Profile Picture User4202068, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Martin was so much fun to be with during our engagement session and during our wedding. He has a great sense of humor that put us at ease. Our photos captured us in such a beautiful light, and his use of nature at our venue was amazing. He is also very budget friendly, was flexible with photos we wanted and was able to provide advice on photo angles/settings that turned out beautiful. Definitely recommend him!

Michelle Hoffman

Profile Picture Claire, 5/4/14, 8 Reviews
Category: Photography

Martin was almost like a member of the family. Very quiet and in the background, but resulting pictures were fabulous. Good at getting candid shots as well as posed ones. Quick to deliver afterwards.

Would use him again in a heartbeat, and recommend him highly.

Profile Picture gary, 3/22/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Good photographer at an awesome price! Martin is very friendly and professional!

Profile Picture Susannah, 2/15/14, 2 Reviews
2.9

I was so excited after my husband and I first met with Martin. We both realized that his personality went really well with our own (dry sense of humor) and that we could feel relaxed with him. Plus, we thought his portfolio was beautiful and he fit in our budget. Our engagement session went great and we thought our wedding day went great, too. He was a lot of fun the day of our wedding.

However, I was much less satisfied after receiving our final photos (when it is too late to change anything). The biggest disappointment for me was that, despite being VERY familiar with our venue, he was unable to account for the mirrors on the walls in the reception space. This resulted in the flash reflecting in the background of EVERY SINGLE PHOTO of anyone walking down the aisle... to include the bridesmaids as well as myself, the bride. I honestly almost cried when I realized that we didn't have one, useable, professional photo of me and my mom (who escorted me) walking down the aisle.

Once I realized this, I emailed Martin to ask if there was anything that could be done about the flash in all of the aisle photos. I received no reply. Finally I messaged him on Facebook and he told me there was nothing that could be done.

Also, I realized that we had no photos of only my now-husband and I (bride and groom) at the gazebo where we took photos with our family. I know you're supposed to have a list of what shots you want, but when your wedding day gets going, it just FLIES by and you just go along with it. I would have hoped that a very experienced, professional wedding photographer would make sure that you absolutely get a photo of just the bride and groom at each of the main photo locations (especially when there are only two locations).

Unfortunately, despite the otherwise good experience with Martin while everything was going on, we are left with the photos. And I was disappointed with the end result of our photos, so I can not recommend Torre Photography.

Profile Picture Rebecca, 11/2/13, 9 Reviews
Category: Photography

My wife and I had interviewed several photographers to capture our wedding day. Our main concern was cost and secondly how well we got along with the photographer during the first interview and Martin didn’t disappoint. My wife and I have thoroughly enjoyed the photos received by Martin Torre and his assistant on our wedding day. We were fortunate enough to have 70+ degree weather in November and the outdoor photos with family and bridal parties came out extremely nice. Both Martin and his assistant (Amanda?) arrived to their respective locations on time and were very patient with both of us as both the groom’s bridal party as well as the bride’s makeup artist were running late. However, they didn’t waste any time and were able to capture images of the groom and bridesmaids. We were able to see proofs of our pictures online and received all of the images on a flash drive around 6 weeks after the wedding. Thanks Torre Photography for capturing one of the most important days of our lives.

Profile Picture Sheree, 11/1/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Martin Torre, of Torre Photography, is a true expert at his craft!  It was no surprise to learn that Marty has been photographing weddings and events for over 40 years.  His work definitely speaks to his experience and expertise.  He is incredibly creative with his poses and always listens to you when you have ideas for your photographs.  Marty photographed our wedding in October 2013 and when we received our photographs we were amazed.  Some of them look like they could be in the next edition of the Knot!

Profile Picture User3742780, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

Marty was fabulous on my wedding day. He advised me that he would be late for my wedding but had a backup in place to take over for him until he arrived. His back up Amanda Godlove called me and my venue to confirm she would be there and to go over all the little details. Well she arrived early and ready to go, Marty also arrived on time and lucky me got two photographers for the first 4 hours! They both did a great job getting all the details for years of memories. I cannot wait to see the pictures!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 9/13/13, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

We are so thankful that we found Martin Torre!! Before selecting a photographer, we inquired about the packages of several regional photographers. Martin's packages were the most reasonably priced and after meeting with him and seeing the images he's taken in the past, we knew this was the right choice. Our engagement pictures were absolutely beautiful and the wedding pictures were even more amazing. We were able to see proofs of our pictures online and received all of the images on a CD less than 6 weeks after they were taken, as expected. In addition, Martin is extremely friendly and prompt!! He arrived at the wedding venue early and didn't waste any time capturing images of the day. I would definitely recommend Martin to anyone in need of a photographer and we hope to continue using his services to capture all of our important future events!!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Aniesha, 8/31/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Martin made our wedding day very special! He was easily the least stressful vendor to deal with and was very flexible when dealing with the inevitable hiccups on the big day. He has a great attitude and genuinely wants each couple to get the photos that they will want to remember their Wedding day. My family loved him! Thanks Torre Photography for the great work you did with out wedding and engagement photos!!

Profile Picture Alexis, 6/9/13, 1 Review
4.7

The photographer was on time and very professional. The only regret I have is that we did not get a portrait during the family portrait time my bride and me, but I accept responsibility for not giving him a list of the specific portraits we wanted.

Profile Picture User3636463, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

After you see Martin's work, you'll be shocked at his reasonable rates. Amazing pictures. A true professional. Martin captured every picture that we could have asked for. He got all of the important shots and then all of the extras. Bridesmaids, family shots and then creative shots. He took beautiful pictures of our wedding rings and my wife's wedding shoes! As an amateur photographer, I'm humbled by this man's skills.

Also worth mentioning is that Martin is a very warm, classy and personable gentleman. (This is the individual that is walking around and mingling with your guests!) Amazing photographer and a truly wonderful person. Please check out Martin's photos. http://www.torrephotography.com/gallery_w.html

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Ray, 5/11/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Absolutely wonderful! Martin did our gorgeous engagement photos and our wedding & we couldn't be more pleased. Excellent service, very professional yet friendly and experienced, love the photos !! Thank you!!

Profile Picture camelia, 3/23/13, 5 Reviews