Torre Photography Reviews

60 | Palm Coast, FL

60 Reviews for Torre Photography

Stephanie · Married on 09/20/2014

Me and my husband were blown away when we saw our wedding photos done by Mr. Torre. They were fantastic! He was very professional , showed up a half an hour early and was a joy to work with! I would recommend him to anyone seeking a great photographer for an upcoming event!

Sent on 09/24/2014

Rob and Stephanie · Married on 08/23/2014

Martin was the photographer for our wedding and he was absolutely fantastic. Very easy to work with, rolled with the punches (raining during the ceremony) and very flexible with everything. He is a true professional and made his job one less thing to worry about on a hectic day. He was on time, stayed until he got every shot and every demand. Our engagement pictures were incredible and he has a great eye for detail. I would highly recommend Torre photography to anyone that would ask.

Sent on 12/20/2014

Jamie · Married on 08/10/2014

Martin was a wonderful choice for us. He was calm and flexible when things weren't going as scheduled. He charmed our flower girl into taking pictures, which was great because her mother was unable to attend causing her to be a little shy. Our photos for our engagement session and wedding came back very quickly and the quality was great. We would definitely use him again in the future!

Sent on 09/17/2014

Absolutely wonderful to work with. . Very flexible and will go whereever you want to take pics. We were pretty laid back so we let him do his thing. Pictures came out great and we were very pleased. Highly recommend him and he's very reasonable in price as well.

Sent on 09/17/2014

Our experience with Torre Photography was wonderful! We planned our wedding in the Outer Banks from Indiana and did not have an opportunity to meet with Martin until the day of the wedding. Martin was very easy to work with, always responding promptly to any call or email. We couldn't be happier with the way the pictures turned out or with how quickly he had them back to us (within 2 weeks!). Martin also did an excellent job blending in with the crowd and no one really even knew he was there. My sister is actually using him for her upcoming September wedding in Maryland and we all couldn't be happier!

Sent on 08/01/2014

LAURIE · Married on 05/24/2014

Mr Torre was AMAZING! He was so much fun to work with and was very creative with his picture taking. Words cannot tell just how pleased everyone was with him. I will definately go back for any upcoming events I have in the future.

Sent on 06/23/2014
  • User4202068 · 2+ years ago

Torre Photography is very professional and detailed from the start after we signed the contract for Martin to photograph our wedding. He came very highly recommended and did an excellent job gathering information prior to the wedding, from schedule, locations and timing for lighting information, where everyone will be and when during the wedding day and much, much more. He is a pleasure to work with and provided beautiful photos from our wedding and captured memories we will always cherish. I highly recommend Torre Photography to anyone in need of a highly skilled professional photographer that doesn't need to be managed and provides outstanding results. I attribute this to his attention to detail, great personality, and many years of experience. All of these combined made him easy to work with.

Sent on 06/25/2014

Claire · Married on 05/04/2014

Martin was so much fun to be with during our engagement session and during our wedding. He has a great sense of humor that put us at ease. Our photos captured us in such a beautiful light, and his use of nature at our venue was amazing. He is also very budget friendly, was flexible with photos we wanted and was able to provide advice on photo angles/settings that turned out beautiful. Definitely recommend him!

Michelle Hoffman

Sent on 07/26/2014

Martin Torre, of Torre Photography, is a true expert at his craft!  It was no surprise to learn that Marty has been photographing weddings and events for over 40 years.  His work definitely speaks to his experience and expertise.  He is incredibly creative with his poses and always listens to you when you have ideas for your photographs.  Marty photographed our wedding in October 2013 and when we received our photographs we were amazed.  Some of them look like they could be in the next edition of the Knot!

Sent on 12/19/2013

Mark · event on 09/18/2013

Martin Torre is a true professional. He arrived to the event early to allow setup before the reception began. He was polite to guests as he took portraits. The portraits turned out fantastic. Very satisfied with the results.

Jennifer · Married on 09/13/2013

Marty was fabulous on my wedding day. He advised me that he would be late for my wedding but had a backup in place to take over for him until he arrived. His back up Amanda Godlove called me and my venue to confirm she would be there and to go over all the little details. Well she arrived early and ready to go, Marty also arrived on time and lucky me got two photographers for the first 4 hours! They both did a great job getting all the details for years of memories. I cannot wait to see the pictures!

Sent on 09/24/2013
  • Aniesha

Aniesha · Married on 08/31/2013

We are so thankful that we found Martin Torre!! Before selecting a photographer, we inquired about the packages of several regional photographers. Martin's packages were the most reasonably priced and after meeting with him and seeing the images he's taken in the past, we knew this was the right choice. Our engagement pictures were absolutely beautiful and the wedding pictures were even more amazing. We were able to see proofs of our pictures online and received all of the images on a CD less than 6 weeks after they were taken, as expected. In addition, Martin is extremely friendly and prompt!! He arrived at the wedding venue early and didn't waste any time capturing images of the day. I would definitely recommend Martin to anyone in need of a photographer and we hope to continue using his services to capture all of our important future events!!

Sent on 10/11/2013

Torre Photography's reply:

Hi Aniesha

Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your special day. I'm so glad to hear that you are pleased with your photos.

Please say "Hello" to your familes for me.

Martin
  • Ray

Ray · Married on 05/11/2013

After you see Martin's work, you'll be shocked at his reasonable rates. Amazing pictures. A true professional. Martin captured every picture that we could have asked for. He got all of the important shots and then all of the extras. Bridesmaids, family shots and then creative shots. He took beautiful pictures of our wedding rings and my wife's wedding shoes! As an amateur photographer, I'm humbled by this man's skills.

Also worth mentioning is that Martin is a very warm, classy and personable gentleman. (This is the individual that is walking around and mingling with your guests!) Amazing photographer and a truly wonderful person. Please check out Martin's photos. http://www.torrephotography.com/gallery_w.html

Sent on 06/07/2013

Torre Photography's reply:

Hi Ray

Thank you for the wonderful review. It is very much appreciated and your compliments are truly humbling.

It was a real joy being a part of your wedding day.

Please stay in touch. I'd love to hear how you, Jen and your families are doing.

Regards

Martin

Steve · event on 05/09/2013

Very professional and easy to work with.

camelia · Married on 03/23/2013

Absolutely wonderful! Martin did our gorgeous engagement photos and our wedding & we couldn't be more pleased. Excellent service, very professional yet friendly and experienced, love the photos !! Thank you!!

Sent on 04/09/2013

Martin made our wedding day memorable and very special.

Sent on 10/23/2013

Amazing! My daughter was in CA while we were helping her to plan the wedding here in VA. Because of the distance they were not able to physically meet with the photographer, Desire, until the day of the wedding. Desire was at the venue early and was so amazing to work with. She stayed later to make sure she got enough photos for the bride and groom. She was everywhere and we were hardly aware of her presence during the reception.
    Torre Photography offers many photo packages to meet the needs of any budget. I would highly recommend them to anyone planning a special event.

Sent on 10/15/2012

Jenna · Married on 09/16/2012

Martin was a pleasure to work with. He made taking pictures fun and stress-free. He fit right in with the guests. I can't wait to see the pictures!! He did everything and more to make sure my day was captured. It is wonderful to have someone who is perfect at what he does. Thanks Martin!

Sent on 10/04/2012

Mr. Marty is very nice and professional. He was there on time. He made me feel very confortable and I would definetly recommend him to any one who needs a photographer.

Sent on 09/24/2012

Mikala · Married on 06/06/2012

Martin was great to work with! He had great ideas for both our engagement and wedding photos and his work definitely shows he puts in a lot of effort. At our wedding and reception Martin was able to capture so many moments with the many pictures he took, that we didn't feel like we missed a single aspect of our big day. We were able to receive our proofs very quickly and we couldn't have gotten a better value.

Sent on 11/30/2012

T · Married on 04/29/2012

From the engagement photo session to the delivery of pictures after the wedding, Martin Torre provided excellent photography services. He took the time to get to know us before the wedding so that he would have the right angles and lighting prepared for the wedding day. At the ceremony, he was able to capture special moments without being obtrusive to the event. We have had many compliments on the photos, especially the posed photos of the wedding party and family. Martin offers different levels of service packages to meet different budgets.

Sent on 05/25/2012

Kathryn · Married on 04/28/2012

Very laid back and easy going but managed to be on the ball and take AMAZING pictures. It was a delight working with him. My husband and I are not very comfortable in front of the camera, especially my husband, but Martin made it all very smooth and a pleasant experience for us!

Sent on 05/16/2012

Nicole · Married on 04/07/2012

I couldn't be happier with choosing Martin as our photographer! He was professional, on time, flexible and the pictures came out great! He's worth every penny and more! I would recommend his services to anyone looking for a photographer! He gets an A+ from me and my husband!

Sent on 04/18/2012

Kathleen · Married on 03/31/2012

We found Martin because he was one of the few photographers that fit in our budget in the DC area, but he out shone every one of the higher priced photographers we looked at. Our rather non-sentimental parents (who didn't think we needed to pay a professional photographer) literally started crying when they saw the proofs and said "He got you. He captured everything about you." Martin was friendly, flexible, professional, artistic, and calming. He actually stayed later into the reception than planned (and didn't charge us) because he was "having such a great time." We had a sneak peek of some proofs on Facebook while we were on our honeymoon, and full proofs days after our return. We received the CD of all photo files less than two weeks after the event. We cannot recommend him highly enough!

Update: We are approaching our third year wedding anniversary. We lent our CD of photographs ages ago to a family member and never received them back. When I asked Martin if we could get a new copy, he immediately uploaded all 800+ photos onto Dropbox so I could download them directly - free of charge. If that's not customer service, I don't know what is!!!

Sent on 04/15/2012

Lindsay · Married on 12/31/2011

After reading some of the more recent reviews, I was growing quite worried over choosing Martin to shoot our wedding. Boy were those reviewers wrong! Martin did a phenomenal job and I waited until we received our pictures to post a review. He was very patient with our out of control bridal party and all the family photos that everyone wanted. For the most part the pictures were absolutely stunning. A few were so-so but he shot so many pictures that some were bound to not be perfect. He was always very responsive and answered questions within 24 hours of me sending him an email. Since I live in Hawaii but was getting married in VA, this was incredible.

Thank you Martin for your hard work and great work product

Ps- if anyone would like to see my photos prior to booking, I am happy to share privately.

Sent on 02/07/2012